• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Ultimate Comic

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Hello Everyone, i would like to talk about a fan made comic that i am planning to work on based off super smash bros ultimate. The comic is an adaption of the world of light story mode but with a lot of different changes for the story,i thought about wanting to do this comic because i do like the stories idea but i'm not too keaned on the spirits, so i want to change the story to where the spirits are in their physical forms but possessed and controlled by Galeem and Dharkon similar to the fighters and once their defeated they join the fighters, though not every character will be joining Kirby,Mario & their team, since i'm choosing characters from series and games that i think needs some more attention, i am also deciding to not use all the fighters from the actual games since i feel some don't seem important or i am not willing to use. I am also considering adding some alterations and additions to my comic that wasn't in the actual game. for examples: World Tour would be right after Beachside Town and Some Bosses appearing in the dark realm.i am also planning to add pokemon easter eggs since i see pokemon with so many characters that i want to incorporate them into the background for representation and for a fun spot the animal game too. Right Now i am still trying to script the comic in my head and play out the story, i am doing my best to make this work well so that it can be a good comic i don't want to try and confuse anyone or force in too much characters were they're out of place.

As for the characters so far i am trying to imagine their introductions and presences, if a character doesn't feel right then i remove them, i'll leave a list of the characters representing the main cast right here to let you know who i choose and remember i won't be using just the official fighters.

The Main Cast:

Super Mario
Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach
Bowser
Wart
Princess Daisy
Dr. Mario
Geno
Paper Mario
King Boo
Bowser Jr.
Fawful
Dry Bowser
Rosalina & Luma

Yoshi's Island
Yoshi

Wario Ware/Land
Wario
Ashley & Red

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King.K.Rool

The Legend of Zelda
Link(Breath of the Wild)
Princess Zelda(A Link Between Worlds)
Impa(Ocarina of Time)
Young Link
Malon
Sheik
Ganondorf(Ocarina of Time)
Toon Link
Tetra
Midna & Wolf Link
Ghirahim
Princess Hilda

Metroid
Samus Aran
Ridley
Dark Samus

Kirby
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Bandana Dee
Marx
Magolor

Star Fox
Fox McCloud
Falco Lombardi
Wolf "O" Donnell
Krystal

Pokemon
Red(Pokemon Trainer)
  • Squritle
  • Ivysaur
  • Charizard
Pikachu
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Greninja

F-Zero
Captain Falcon

Earthbound
Ness
Lucas

Fire Emblem(Don't get mad if i overrepresent this series)
Marth
Caeda
Lady Tiki
Roy
Lyn
Ike
Queen Elincia
The Black Knight
Chrom
Robin
Lucina
Morgan

Kid Icarus
Pit
Lady Palutena
Dark Pit(pittoo)
Hades

Golden Sun
Isaac
Matthew

Advance Wars
Andy

Animal Crossing
Villager
Isabelle

Pikmin
Captain Olimar
Alph
The Pikmin

Splatoon
Inkling(Female & Male)
Agent 8(Octo Expansion)

The Legendary Starfy
Starfy
Moe

Rhythm Heaven
The Chorus Kids

Arms
Spring Man

Punch-Out!
Little Mac
Doc Lewis

Wii Fit
Wii Fit Trainer

The Wonderful 101
Wonder Red

Xenoblade Chronicles
Shulk
Fiora
Dunban
Reyn

The Last Story
Zael
Calista

Culdcept
Allen

Ice Climber
Nana & Popo

Shin Onigashima
Donbe & Hikari

The Frog Prince Whom Bell Tolls
Prince of Sable

Game & Watch
Mr. Game & Watch

Gyromtie/Stack-Up
.R.O.B.

Banjo Kazooie
Banjo & Kazooie

Castlevania
Simon Belmont
Richter Belmont
Trevor C. Belmont
Maria Reinard
Alucard
Soma Cruz

Metal Gear Solid
Solid Snake

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic
Dr. Eggman
Tails
Shadow

Virtua Fighter
Akira

Mega Man
Mega Man

Street Fighter
Ryu
Ken Masters
Akuma

Pac-Man
Pac-Man

Tales of....
Lloyd Irving

Rayman
Rayman

Final Fantasy
Cloud Strife

DOOM
Doomslayer

Shantae
Shantae

Shovel Knight
Shovel Knight

That is everything you should know about my comic, if you have any thoughts on it please leave it below and don't be negative please.

Edit:6/16/19I Went back to add a few zelda characters i forgot that i was using in the story, sorry that i might overrepresent zelda too but i wanted to try using characters who aren't the same person.

6/17/19:Now i should hopefully leave the character roster alone, i added Rosalina because i also forgot her, same with Elincia.

Last edited:

HyruleHero

Smash Journeyman
Seems like a super fun Idea but also a tall task. Good luck (:

Just a suggestion to make things easier for you maybe only have one of the repeated character (i.e. one link, one mario) would make story elements easier to write. Though some interactions between all the links could be fun.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Seems like a super fun Idea but also a tall task. Good luck (:

Just a suggestion to make things easier for you maybe only have one of the repeated character (i.e. one link, one mario) would make story elements easier to write. Though some interactions between all the links could be fun.
i haven't really thought about interactions between the links and marios but i'll try to think about that. Oh and i kept Young Link because i just recently added a zelda character that i forgot while making the list.

Top Bottom