• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Ultima

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
Work In Progress.

SSBU is a game made by me.
What Used: GMK8 (or 7), Possible C++, DS Cartridge
What For: PC (Downloadable Version), DSi/3DS ($19.99), WiiU (Shop Channel Only)
Graphics: Sprite Based. Could be 3D.

What Modes are There?
Well, there is:
Classic Mode
Arcade Mode of the game. Features 10 Stages that you have to pass.
Adventure Mode
The Biggest Mode of the game. Features 15 Stages. 10 are fighting, while 5 are adventuring.

...For Now.

How Many characters?
Well, I am aiming for 45 Minimum, but 55 Maximum characters, including 3 unexpected characters.

Are there any Trophies?
Yes. I so far made over 20.

Hitstun
Yes. Lighter than Brawl's, but heavier than Melee's.

Any Similarities to SSF2? Crusade? Land?
None to Flash 2. I will be implementing the same things from Crusade, such as Star KO, Zoom in-Zoom out, percentage, etc. (if only Phantom, or any other crew member of his could tell me, that would be the best help ever). To SSL, the multi-man part.

Music?
There will be automatic music. Since the game is EXE only, I can only add what I can add. There will be multiple stage musics.

Final Smashes
I do not know if there will be FS's. I may be cutting them outta the game.

Work In-Progress Screenshots.

http://http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/stagek.png/

Trailer Coming Soon...Very Soon.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Also, DIDN'T YOU LEARN FROM OTHER THREAD?
Look at what pokelover posted. Listen to Bionic before you make threads like this.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
Obviously, you people are trolling.
Also, who is Graceless Assassin?
BTW, Segtendo, how did you put that thing above moderator, that phrase above it?

A WIP game, is a WIP game, it is not like I can show you what's happening outside the game. I will give you a hint:
I am working on the sprites, and the mechanics, though this is my first time making a game. I will give the Engine's Download link with Link and Final Destination, if possible. The demo will come out right after the engine.

I am:
Using sprites so far.
Using strips.

I am not:
Going to use the error coding, I heard it is a *****.
Going to make this a bad game.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Obviously, you people are trolling.
Also, who is Graceless Assassin?
BTW, Segtendo, how did you put that thing above moderator, that phrase above it?

A WIP game, is a WIP game, it is not like I can show you what's happening outside the game. I will give you a hint:
I am working on the sprites, and the mechanics, though this is my first time making a game. I will give the Engine's Download link with Link and Final Destination, if possible. The demo will come out right after the engine.

I am:
Using sprites so far.
Using strips.

I am not:
Going to use the error coding, I heard it is a *****.
Going to make this a bad game.
That's from your last thread. It's what Bionic posted as to why he locked it. I suggest you heed his advice unless you are looking for a ban or suspension of some sorts.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
If you're new, you may want to look at the myriad of other "great" fangames on the site.

Sure, they all say it's going to be awesome and have big plans and everything, but how many even create results?

Frankly, all of these kind of topics just take up space. You can hold off posting about your "project" until it's closer to completion; no one is going to miss what isn't even there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom