• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Trophies History and Speculation

Alexander Samudio

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
Hi guys! I don't know if others feel this way but well I honestly cannot wait to see what kind of representation we'll get to see in the trophies section of Smash Switch Like I can't wait to see stuff from breath of the wild,brand new splatoon trophies instead of just the inkling girl,and who knows they could actually put effort and make trophies for final fantasy 7 characters like barret and aerith or more from the series.

So I just gave off some of my predictions for what new smash trophies we could see but in order to help you guys speculate, i'm going to leave in here a trophy showcase video that spans across the trophies every smash bros game including the character profiles from smash 64. Oh and i also added the stickers from brawl so we could discuss about stickers coming back too maybe. I made it myself!! It's still pretty new so if you guys wanna give it a like, comment and maybe subscribe or whatever i would be really grateful. But enough about me and my attempt at advertising myself, let the discussion begin! : https://youtu.be/aWGOWFX9td8

Last edited:
Top Bottom