• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Strife! v0.6.0 Demo Available

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

TRAILERS:

Super Smash Bros. Strife, or Super Smash BS for short, is a fan-made game made to lampoon Smash Bros fan-games and the hype around the Smash series.

v0.6.2 DOWNLOAD

You can visit my website here and download the music here.

Super Smash BS Character Survey v0.6
Super Smash BS Bug Report Form v0.6
Both forms list out all the characters in this version, so don't use them if you don't want to be spoiled. Mind you, I'm not quite sure why you'd WANT to fill out the character survey if you didn't have all the characters in this version unlocked...

Spoiler-Free Unlock Guide

Tell me what you think! Also, tell me what characters and stages you would like to see in future releases!

Last edited:

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice
Looks pretty meh...
Yeah, I'm sort of at a cross-roads where it's not good enough to be professional, but not stupid enough to be funny.
Still, I feel it has enough of both to get by for now.

*EDIT: Did you make an account purely to post that?

Last edited:

BrainTrope

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm sort of at a cross-roads where it's not good enough to be professional, but not stupid enough to be funny.
Still, I feel it has enough of both to get by for now.

*EDIT: Did you make an account purely to post that?
No, your post was just the first thing I saw.

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice
Hello there, Super Smash BS fans! As you probably guessed, v0.6 is now in development. To keep you entertained while it's being made, we'll be posting bios about each character every week. First up-
Mario, as you probably guessed, is the typical all-rounder character. He has a decent dash speed and jump height.

There's something I should mention before we get any further. Characters in Super Smash BS only have four normal attacks. Tilts, smashes, aerials- all get consolidated into a Neutral Attack, a Side Attack, an Up Attack, and a Down Attack. Part of this is stylistic, part of it is to make development faster, and part is for some other reasons that we'll get into later. Regardless, here is Mario's Neutral Attack, based on his jab combo from the Super Smash Bros. series:

Mario's Side Attack is based off of his side smash from the Super Smash Bros. series. It can be a great surprise KO option, especially when used in the air.

Mario's Up Attack is somewhat of a mix between his up tilt and up air. It's his best combo move, and can KO off the top at high percents.

Mario's Down Attack is based off of his down smash, and is great for tacking on a lot of extra damage.

Next, we have the specials. Mario's Neutral Special is Fireball- a great basic projectile.

Mario's Side Special is Cape. He uses this to reflect projectiles and flip opponents.

You can also use this move to slow your descent when falling and improve your horizontal recovery.

Mario's Up Special is Super Jump Punch. It's a multi-hit move with a neat coin effect.

Mario's Down Special is Mario Tornado. This multi-hit move is a great combo starter!

Speaking of combos, that's the main focus of Mario's playstyle. At certain percents, Mario can chain attacks together to devastating effect. Here are some examples of Mario's combos:

That's all for Mario. Join us next week when we take on the eternal second banana: Luigi!

Cheap Shot

Smash Cadet
Ignore what people said, you put a ton of work into this (it seems) and it looks fun, if not a bit silly. I will play it and let you know what I think.

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to another Super Smash BS Bio. Today, we’re taking on Luigi!

Now is probably the best time to talk about a new mechanic in SSBS v0.6- traction! Now, when you let go of the walk/run button, it will take your character a little time to slow to a stop. This is especially true for Luigi, who is known for having the lowest traction in the Super Smash Bros. series. Take a look at this-

Yeah, that’s a pretty long distance. This sliding property gives Luigi the ability to do some neat tricks, like a sliding grab:

The changes in physics make some of Luigi’s combos harder to pull off, but he still has some deadly strings-

That’s all for this week. Join us next time when we cover a character that was new in v0.5 – Toad!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice
How much do you plan on making this feel like an actual smash game? I'm speaking in terms of tightness and control.
Eventually? As tight as I can. But I'm probably going to be making those changes slowly, rather than devoting an entire update to it. And there will probably still be some mechanics I leave out, partially for simplicity, and partially to keep the game feeling like its own thing.

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

Ah, Toad. There’s not much to go over with him that wasn’t already covered in the 100-Fact Extravaganza. In the original Super Mario Bros. games, starting from SMB2, Toad’s main feature has been his ground speed. I mean, just look at him go!

Of course, this comes at a price. Toad is the one of the worst jumpers in the Mario games, and that carries over to SSBS. Even with his recovery, the Frog Suit, Toad can barely cover any vertical distance:

Toad isn’t exactly an easy character to play. But with some good combo moves, turnips, a freezing projectile, the most damage-dealing multi-hit move in the game, and TWO meteor smashes (one of which is another projectile), Toad can be a scary force in the right hands.

That’s all for this week. Join us next time when we tackle the constant trickster- Waluigi!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

It’s Waluigi Time! Waluigi was added in Super Smash BS v0.3, and he’s been updated multiple times since then. Waluigi is unique among all the SSBS characters in the sheer amount of movement options he has.

First off, his jumps. If you hold Up while Waluigi is performing his second jump, he’ll eventually start swimming in the air:

Walugi’s side special, Golden Mushroom, is a powerful horizontal recovery that can be used multiple times in midair. You can also use it back and forth to hover over one area.

Waluigi’s up special, Bob-Omb, is also incredibly useful for moving around. Not only does Waluigi do a hop at the beginning, but he gets pushed upwards even further if he touches the ensuing explosion. You can also attack after using this move, making it much less of a commitment than other up specials.

Finally, we come to Waluigi’s neutral special, Dice Block. Place a Dice Block, then jump into it to move forward. You move slower than Golden Mushroom when using this move, and not as far. However, the attack Waluigi uses can deal some serious damage. This move also has the advantage that you can place a Dice Block and come back to it later, allowing you to use it quickly off-stage:

I should also mention that Waluigi got a new down special in v0.5- Vacuum Orb. Using this on opponents will damage them and suck out coins that heal you. However, this move has a lot of ending lag if missed, so be careful!

That’s all there is to say about Waluigi. Tune in next week to see the changes made to the mischievous magikoopa- Kamek!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

Kamek was added in Super Smash BS v0.4, and has been an unlockable character ever since! Kamek’s normal attacks are short-range, but fast, and his specials all travel huge distances. None of that has changed in v0.6, so no need to worry there. However, there are some changes to how Kamek looks while attacking. Specifically-

Kamek has been completely re-sprited!

These new sprites are based off of the incredible custom sprites created by NO Body, edited slightly to fit Kamek’s animations from past versions.

Since nothing else is new about Kamek, I think I’ll just show some of Kamek’s new art in motion-

That’s all for this week! Join us next time when we talk about the seven crafty characters who were added in the last version- the Koopalings!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

Hello! In today’s bio, we’ll be talking about the Koopalings, who were introduced last version. The Koopalings can all transform into each other with their shared Down Special. As such, they were designed to cover each other’s weaknesses. We’ve gone over each Koopaling’s specific moveset in the past, so today, we’ll be learning about their playstyles in a general sense.

First up is Larry. Larry is the combo king of the Koopalings. His moves chain into each other to rack up tons of damage, and he can use his Fake-Out counter to be a defensive powerhouse. However, Larry struggles with KO’ing his opponents.

Next up is Morton Koopa Jr. He is somewhat of an inverse to Larry. Morton has insane KO power, and is pretty high weight to boot- but, he has almost no combo ability.

Next we have Wendy O. Koopa. She has large hitboxes on her melee attacks, and high range projectiles, but she struggles with both racking up damage and KO power.

Now, here’s Iggy. Most of Iggy’s attacks have the potential to both combo and KO, and his weird abilities can trip up opponents. However, his attacks are slow to start up, making them hard to land.

Next up is Roy. His attacks are all easy to connect with, and are very powerful. However, his high weight and fall speed make him easy to juggle. Also, most of his attacks have some sort of downside attached to them- like his Bullet Bill, which can damage himself.

Next is Lemmy. Lemmy has high mobility, with the lowest traction and highest recovery of the Koopalings. His attacks also reach quite far, considering his size. However, it is difficult to connect with his attacks, making combos a pain to pull off.

Finally, it’s Ludwig Von Koopa. Ludwig has many attacks that are high-damage multi-hit moves with a powerful KO hit at the end. However, once your opponent is at a high enough damage, it can be difficult to connect with the final hit.

That’s all for this week. Tune in next time when we’ll talk about the Wooden Wonder- Geno!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

Greetings! Today, we’ll be talking about Geno, from the fan-favorite SNES spinoff Super Mario RPG.

Under normal circumstances, Geno isn’t particularly good. He has a problem KO-ing, his ground speed is slow, and he’s pretty light. However, the player can fix these problems. Some of Geno’s moves will buff his stats temporarily when they hit opponents, giving him incredible ability!

For example, if all three hits of Geno’s jab combo connect, his damage will be buffed, as signified by the purple stars:

Geno’s neutral special will increase his knockback after it connects, hence the red stars:

Geno’s side special will make him faster once it hits, as shown by the blue stars:

Geno’s up special improves his jumps and recovery when it connects, which is displayed by these green stars:

Finally, Geno’s down special buffs his weight, as signified by the yellow stars:

These stat changes can stack with each other, and even with themselves! This means Geno can become speed-based, power-based, a tank, or even all three!

That’s all we’ll be covering today. Join us next week when we take a look at that Killer Kroc- King K. Rool!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

King K. Rool has a lot of good things going for him. His attacks have large hitboxes, and deal tons of damage. And while he may not be the fastest character, he has some incredible combos that can lead into a KO:

K. Rool’s main role in SSBS, however, is that of a tanking character. Besides his high weight, many of King K. Rool’s attacks have super armor- meaning he takes no knockback at all! The only moves without super armor are his Neutral Attack and Grab, which have no armor, and his Neutral Special, which has heavy armor instead (reducing knockback rather than eliminating it completely). It isn’t surprising to see K. Rool survive well past 200% damage!

Now, onto his special moves. King K. Rool’s Neutral Special shoots out a Kannonball, which is an excellent projectile for pushing back approaching enemies.

K. Rool’s side special is a spin that shoots him extremely far forward, bouncing off any opponents he hits. This is a powerful attack, but be careful- you could fling yourself straight off the stage!

His up special is a jump that deals a lot of damage, but doesn’t go very high. If you’re playing against King K. Rool, try and get him off-stage!

K. Rool’s down special is a stomp which sends out shockwaves if he’s on the ground. The foot is a meteor smash, which can be used for some early KO’s.

As you can see, K. Rool is an incredibly scary character to go up against. Be sure not to underestimate him!

That’s all for this week, but make sure to tune in next time! Just… trust me on this one.

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

In case you missed Sunday’s trailer- Bowser Jr. is coming to Super Smash BS v0.6!

Before Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U came out, many fans were pining for Bowser Jr. to be a playable character. However, they were worried that he’d be some sort of Bowser clone, which wasn’t ideal.

When Bowser Jr. was unveiled, people loved his Clown Copter moveset, but many players wished there was some version of him without his vehicle.

So when implementing Bowser Jr. into SSBS v0.6, it was definitely a challenge to make a version outside of the Clown Copter, without making him some sort of clone.

And personally? I think we succeeded! Bowser Jr. is a completely unique character in SSBS, with no basis in ANY other Super Smash Bros. characters!

That’s all for this time. Join us next week when we take a look at another new character joining us in Super Smash BS v0.6!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

Pac-Man is joining the strife! Like Bowser Jr, Pac-Man has already appeared in an official Smash Bros. game- but, like Bowser Jr, his moveset has been completely altered!

To start, Pac-Man has some properties that make him a very unique character. First, he is always moving forward, like in the original games. He can also travel in any of the four cardinal directions for as long as he wants- essentially giving him infinite air time and recovery.

However, this all comes at a cost. To start, Pac-Man is one of the lightest characters in the game, and his lack of gravity makes him incredibly easy to KO off the top of the screen.

Second, shielding and grabbing only work while Pac-Man is on the ground- meaning it might not always be advantageous to camp in the air.

Finally, every so often fruit appears at Pac-Man’s spawn point. Pac-Man can eat this to heal up, but if an opponent gets it, Pac-Man will be meteor smashed, bringing him closer to the ground or KO-ing him outright.

Now, onto Pac-Man’s moves. Pac-Man has another unique property here- his moves depend not only on the directional buttons you press, but also on the direction you’re facing! Thus, it wouldn’t really make sense to refer to these moves as “Side”, “Up”, or “Down”. Instead, we can call them “Forward”, for when the direction pressed is the same as the direction Pac-Man is moving, “Perpendicular”, when pressing to the side relative to Pac-Man’s movement, “Backward”, for when pressing in the opposite direction of Pac-Man’s movement, and “Neutral”, where no directional buttons are pressed.

So, let’s look at Pac-Man’s attacks. First, his neutral attack-

Next, his forward attack-

His perpendicular attack-

And his backward attack-

With respect to the directional buttons, Pac-Man’s special moves work the same way as his attacks. First up, we have his neutral special, Trampoline. This creates a trampoline that opponents can bounce off of up to three times. Use this to mess up enemy recoveries!

Pac-Man’s forward special is Power Pellet. It’s usage is quite similar to the version seen in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U-

Pac-Man’s perpendicular special is Spin Attack. This move is great for throwing into your combos!

Pac-Man’s backward special is Water Splash. Shoot out a burst of water that pushes Pac-Man forward and his enemies back!

That’s all for this week! Tune in next time when we look at the hero of time himself- Link!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

Link is one of the few characters that have been in Super Smash BS since the very first version! While he does play quite differently from his official incarnation, he hasn’t been changed much from v0.5, so there isn’t a lot to go over here. Link’s arrows still go through walls, he can still through out two boomerangs at once, and he still throws out dozens of bombs!

So since there isn’t anything new to talk about, here’s some combos that Link can pull off in v0.6:

That’s all for now. Join us next week when we’ll talk about the Demon Lord from Skyward Sword- Ghirahim!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

In Super Smash BS, Ghirahim is a very unique fighter. His magic enhances his physical abilities, making him an incredibly agile fighter. He isn’t particularly powerful, but often his attacks are so quick that it doesn’t even matter!

Take his Jab, for example. After the first three hits, Ghirahim enters a rapid-jab sequence that can be difficult to escape from, to say the least.

Ghirahim’s neutral special, Demon Punch, is a single magically-charged punch that is both quick and strong.

Ghirahim’s side special, Lord Boost, sends him across the stage, performing an uppercut on the first enemy he comes into contact with.

Ghirahim’s up special, Demon Dive, is a command grab that ends with an explosion. After a successful grab, Ghirahim can continue to attack, so watch out for combos!

Ghirahim’s down special, Demon Kick, sends him flying forward at an alarming rate. Blink, and you’ll miss it!

That’s it for Ghirahim’s moveset. Tune in next time when we’ll talk about the galaxy’s greatest bounty hunter- Samus Aran!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

Samus is one of the few characters who have been in Super Smash BS since the very first release. She plays quite similarly to her incarnation in Smash Bros, and she hasn’t been changed much in v0.6- so there isn’t much to talk about here. Instead, let’s see some combos Samus can pull off in the latest version of SSBS:

That’s all for this bio. Make sure to join us next week- where we’ll be talking about yet another newcomer in v0.6!

Yangfly Leone

Smash Cadet
It's really amazing your dedication to your fangame even though someone rarely comments here, I think they forgot that Crusade and Smash Flash also have been "pretty meh" in their first versions. (Though i think your game size adds to this, why the hell your game size is bigger than the original Smash 64? Try removing music, changing to Mids or even decreasing the guality of the songs to reduce file size and I'm sure people with give this game a try.)

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice
It's really amazing your dedication to your fangame even though someone rarely comments here, I think they forgot that Crusade and Smash Flash also have been "pretty meh" in their first versions. (Though i think your game size adds to this, why the hell your game size is bigger than the original Smash 64? Try removing music, changing to Mids or even decreasing the guality of the songs to reduce file size and I'm sure people with give this game a try.)
Thanks for giving it a try! I'll try to get it the size a lot lower for the next version. I've already got the size of v0.6 down by about 20% just by changing how sprite sheets are imported- so doing something about the songs should definitely help a lot.

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

From Scribblenauts, Maxwell joins the Strife! He will be yet another playable character included in the upcoming version.

Maxwell’s playstyle revolves around having a lot of tools to use, and a lot of options for any situation. For example, his Neutral Special, Adjectives, can be charged up to apply varying effects to your opponents.

His side special, Nouns, cycles between different items that Maxwell can pull out:

The Bicycle item gives Maxwell a quick movement option and the ability to deal some more chip damage to his opponents.

Boomerang sends out a projectile that lasts a long time, and can hit opponents on both the way out and the way back.

Rocket sends out a missile that homes in on opponents, which can force them into a sticky situation.

Hammer is a quick melee attack that deals massive damage to opponents.

Chainsaw is a long-range projectile that can deal high damage to your opponents.

Maxwell’s Up Special is Jetpack. He can use this move multiple times in mid-air, but each use decreases the height until he lands on the ground.

Maxwell’s Down Special, Defense, cycles between three forms each time he uses it: Counter, Reflect, and Absorb. Counter has Maxwell slash with a pencil if he gets hit by an attack, dealing massive damage to his opponent.

Reflect puts up a book barrier that will send any projectiles back at your foe!

Finally, Maxwell’s Absorb summons a giant Starite. The move heals him if he gets hit by any energy-based projectiles.

That’s all for Maxwell. Join us next time when we talk about an unlockable character that you might not have noticed in version 5.

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

That’s wrong! (erm, I mean, Wright!)

Phoenix Wright joined the strife in version 5 as an unlockable character. Don’t worry, he’ll continue to be unlockable in version 6- we just figured it was time to let him show off his stuff!

Phoenix’s neutral special is Collect Evidence. With it, he can absorb opponents’ projectiles, increasing the damage of all his moves and the size of his other special moves. Be warned- you will lose all your evidence when you get KO’d!

Phoenix’s side special is Objection. With this move, Phoenix can create a speech bubble in front of him, dealing damage to anyone it hits. Charge up the move for more damage and a larger bubble.

Phoenix’s up special is Take That. Phoenix shoots out another exclamation, sending him higher into the air. You can use this to stop opponents that are trying to recover!

Phoenix’s down special is Hold It. This move sends out yet another speech bubble. However, this one paralyzes opponents rather than sending them flying. Follow this up with a powerful attack!

That’s all for Phoenix Wright. If you want to learn more about him, try unlocking him in version 5! And remember to join us next week when we talk about the giant space pirate captain- Ridley!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

Here’s Ridley! Ridley was added as an unlockable character in version 3, and he’s been playable ever since!

The first thing you might notice about Ridley is that sometimes, he’s not quite as big as you’d expect:

That’s because Ridley’s size is dependent on the stage he’s in! On a large stage, Ridley is larger, and on a small stage, he’s smaller. This is a reference to how in Metroid games, Ridley’s size was different depending on which console he was on. Now, let’s head to somewhere with a bit more space:

Much better. Ridley’s neutral special is Fireball. This shoots a firey blast that can hit opponents multiple times. It can be angled both up and down. Use this to hit opponents who are out of your reach!

Ridley’s side special is Whirling Dash. With it, he spins to the side, bringing his opponents with him. You can angle the move up and down mid-flight. This attack can be used to drag your opponents off the sides of the stage.

Ridley’s up special is Wings. With this, Ridley launches himself into the air. It’s a decent recovery, but it can KO quite early off the top of the stage.

Ridley’s down special is Tail Stab. Ridley sends his tail into the stage, then sends it out wherever he chooses. This can be a great way to control the stage.

That’s everything for this week. Join us next time when we talk about the hero-king himself- Marth!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

Marth has been an unlockable character in Super Smash BS since v0.2. He plays quite similarly to his incarnations in the official Super Smash Bros. games. His movement is the same, his tipper mechanic is still deadly, and his special moves work similarly as well. These are his special moves, by the way:

That’s all for this time. Join us next week when we’ll talk about the Star Warrior from Dream Land- Kirby!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

Kirby has been a playable character since the very first version of SSBS. His moveset is pretty similar to his original Smash Bros. appearance, except for one major aspect- his copy abilities. When Kirby sucks in an opponent, he doesn’t get their Neutral Special- instead, he gets one of his signature copy abilities based on which character he absorbs. This is more accurate to the original games, where multiple enemies could give you the same ability.

Kirby’s Fire ability can be angled up and down, and is a great trapping tool.

Kirby’s Ice ability works similarly to Fire, but it can’t be angled, and it can freeze enemies.

Kirby’s Bomb ability lets him pluck bombs, which he can then throw at his opponents.

The Mirror ability gives Kirby a reflector for extra defense.

The Paint ability lets Kirby slash three times with a paintbrush. All three of these slashes have a deceptively huge range, and the third slash meteors opponents. Because of how strong this ability is, Kirby can only use it once before he needs to suck in an opponent again.

The Ninja ability lets Kirby rapidly shoot needles, which deal damage but don’t make enemies flinch.

Kirby’s Fighter ability lets him do a powerful uppercut.

Kirby’s Hammer ability lets him charge up a powerful hammer, which deals a huge amount of damage to opponents when released.

Kirby’s Animal ability does a slash that moves him forward. If you press the special button again, Kirby will combo that first attack into a second, more powerful slash.

The Missile ability sends Kirby flying towards his opponents. This move will deal a lot of damage, but beware- Kirby gets hurt whenever he uses it!

The High-Jump ability sends Kirby skyward! It isn’t particularly powerful as an attack, but it can be very useful for recovering.

The Suplex ability lets Kirby grab and throw his opponents. Bring them off-stage for an instant KO!

Kirby’s Sword ability lets him do a quick slash that can be comboed into and out of his other moves.

Normally, Kirby’s Spark ability creates an electric field around him. But by dashing, you can charge the ability out, and shoot some powerful projectiles!

Kirby’s Wing ability not only gives him extra jumps, but it also shoots out a feather projectile that can be used against opponents.

The Beam ability gives Kirby a powerful, long-range, multi-hit move.

The Yoyo ability acts as a long-range melee attack. Kirby can choose to retract the yoyo immediately, or hold the button to keep the attack out for longer!

The Wheel ability lets Kirby roll around the stage, running through his opponents!

Kirby’s Needle ability is very good at keeping away enemies from above.

Kirby’s Smash ability gives him his Neutral Air from the original Smash Bros. games. Additionally, all his other special moves deal increased damage.

Finally, Kirby’s Mix ability gives him a random ability that another character would have given him.

That’s all for Kirby. Join us next time when we go over the self-proclaimed monarch, King Dedede!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice

Today, we’ll be taking a look at King Dedede. He’s had quite a few updates since his introduction in version 0.3, and he is quite different from his incarnation in the official Smash games.

First up, his Neutral Special. Inhale does not suck opponents into your mouth. Instead, enemies will bounce off of Dedede’s lips, allowing him to quickly follow up with an attack.

King Dedede’s side special is Gordo Toss. The move functions similarly to its original Smash incarnation- Dedede tosses out a Gordo that bounces along the ground. Be careful- your opponents can hit this projectile back to you!

Next is his up special- Super Dedede Jump. This move will bury your opponents if you land on them!

Finally, we have Dedede’s down special- Jet Hammer. Dedede charges up his hammer and releases for massive damage. Watch out- if you charge this too much, it will start damaging you!

That’s all for this time. Next preview will be a bit of a special one- we’ll be showcasing new songs that have shown up in the newest versions of SSBS. Stay tuned for then!

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice
In Super Smash BS, there is a lot of music. All the songs are remixes created by yours truly, based on the tunes from the original games.

SSBS v0.6 will be released soon, and with it will come Super Smash BS Volume 3. This album will contain all the songs that were added in versions 5 and 6.

Here is a small taste of some of the music from the album:

Now, it’s time for an announcement. On Saturday, January 14th, at 2pm, Super Smash BS v0.6 will be released!

To commemorate this release, there will be a Level 9 CPU tournament streamed at http://twitch.tv/snuffysam, at the same time. Make sure to tune in- there will be a new character revealed at the event!

See you all next week!

Last edited:

Berserk Falcon

Smash Rookie
i need help getting your game to work. every time i pick a character and press ready to fight on any mode it gos to the loading screen and application closes when on loading:0% or anything below 71%

snuffysam

Smash Apprentice
i need help getting your game to work. every time i pick a character and press ready to fight on any mode it gos to the loading screen and application closes when on loading:0% or anything below 71%
Did you use the launcher program?

(the ones named WINDOWS_clickToRun or MAC_clickToRun)

Last edited:
Top Bottom