• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Stories SFM Animation Series Casting Call

ShadowTheHedgehog04

Smash Rookie
Hello, everyone! I just want to let you know on a project I hope to begin development on in June, which is when I expect to get a new computer for animating. I'm currently in the planning stages of an animation series called Super Smash Bros. Stories, which is a series of little stories outside and during smash battles, for every episode has a fight scene included. However, the downside of the development is that a majority of the fighters that I was originally planning to do sound too similar to other characters that I am confirmed to be doing, like Sonic, Bowser, Mario, Wario, etc. If you think you can do better, feel free to dm me on here or my Instagram @justjakem8. I'm also doing a casting call for characters that I need voices for in the series. The episode they will be in is known, but the time that said episode is supposed to release on YouTube is not determined currently. If you think you can do one of the voices in the below link, click on that and fill out a document I created for voices. Thanks in advance!

https://forms.gle/4XRqaLXDzHekrWUk7

Windhunter7

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, do you have like a demo or something of an example story or something like that? Maybe like a sample SFM video with subtitles or something?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Hello, everyone! I just want to let you know on a project I hope to begin development on in June, which is when I expect to get a new computer for animating. I'm currently in the planning stages of an animation series called Super Smash Bros. Stories, which is a series of little stories outside and during smash battles, for every episode has a fight scene included. However, the downside of the development is that a majority of the fighters that I was originally planning to do sound too similar to other characters that I am confirmed to be doing, like Sonic, Bowser, Mario, Wario, etc. If you think you can do better, feel free to dm me on here or my Instagram @justjakem8. I'm also doing a casting call for characters that I need voices for in the series. The episode they will be in is known, but the time that said episode is supposed to release on YouTube is not determined currently. If you think you can do one of the voices in the below link, click on that and fill out a document I created for voices. Thanks in advance!

https://forms.gle/4XRqaLXDzHekrWUk7
Im a semi decent Voice person with little inhibitions but my english sucks! Also im an adult Man and sound like one too!

Top Bottom