• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 Super Smash Bros. Roundtable Audio

Bunny8093

Smash Journeyman
Hello, I seemed to have found an audio only video of the roundtable discussion and would like to share it with you all because I believe you might find it useful. You can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kb_qCZGU1Y

I'm using my Wii U to post this so if it comes out odd I apologize and if this isn't the right place for I apologize there as well. I hope you guys like it!

Last edited:

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Thankyou, I've been looking for this vid everyone's been talkin about.
Its mixed in with a bunch of reaction videos and such.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Hello, I seemed to have found an audio only video of the roundtable discussion and would like to share it with you all because I believe you might find it useful. You can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kb_qCZGU1Y

I'm using my Wii U to post this so if it comes out odd I apologize and if this isn't the right place for I apologize there as well. I hope you guys like it!
The screams at Pac Man get me every time. That is pure hype.

Also, they did show a clip of Sakurai playing as Pac Man in another video, and it's the best-looking footage of Pac Man there is. Sakurai really shows off Pac Man's classic "gobbler" move.

Last edited:

infomon

Smash Scientist
Fascinating. Thank you so much for posting this, and for whoever (you?) recorded the audio. Lots of good info in here.

Top Bottom