• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. PC Edition. (Animators, Programmers, Designers, and Voice Actors needed.)

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
I plan on making my own Super smash bros game in Unity, It’s Called, Super Smash Bros. PC Edition. This will not only feature Video Game Characters, But also, Cartoon Characters. I planned the Fighters for the first demo, they are Mario, Yoshi, Kirby Sonic, Ed, SpongeBob, Patrick, Buttercup, Luigi*, Knuckles*, Eddy*, Ness*, Blossom*, Captain Falcon*, Sandy Cheeks*, And Crash Bandicoot*.

When a character is marked with an *, that is an Unlockable Fighter.

The assist trophies are listed here

Hammer bro.
Lakitu
Knuckle Joe
Shadow the hedgehog
Rolf
Squidward
Gary the snail
HIM
Jeff
Dingodile
Jimmy neutron
Numbuh 1
Dr. Wright
Exitebikers
Starman (Earthbound)
Tiny Tiger
Borboras

Here are the list of stages

Battlefield
Final Destination
Mushroom kingdom
Peach’s Castle
Mushroom kingdom II
Yoshi’s island
Dreamland
Green Greens
Green hill zone
Angel island
Cut-de-sac
Peach creek ally
Bikini Bottom
Jellyfish fields
Chum Bucket lab
Posidome arena
Townsville rooftops
Luigi’s mansion
Onett
Mute city
N. Sanity Beach

Here are the list of items
Assist trophy
Food
Bat
Beam sword
Portal Gun
Krabby Patty
Maximum Tomato
Crate
Fan
Ray gun
Bob-omb

Here are the Modes so Far

Group
Smash
Special Smash
Rules
Tourney

Solo
Classic
Stadium
Target Smash
Board the Platforms
Race to the Finish
Home Run Contest
Multi Man Smash
10 Man
100 Man
3 Minute
15 Minute
Endless
Cruel
Training

Vault
Trophies
Trophy Gallery
Trophy Hoard
Trophy Minigames
Coin Launcher
Trophy Rush
Challenges
Chronicle

Data
Movies
Fighter Trailers
Ending
Records
Fighter Records
Total Records
Notices

I need some animators to animate models, some programmers, and some stage designers

When you did some animation for the characters and programming, let me know.

Last edited:

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Yo, I think this is a really cool idea and I'd like to help. However, I don't have any experience with programming. Instead, have you thought up a move set for Crash yet? I say that because I came up with a full move set for him recently and would love to share it with you here to see what you think. It's fine if you already have one planned and don't want to use it, but is it ok if I post it here regardless?

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I think this is a really cool idea and I'd like to help. However, I don't have any experience with programming. Instead, have you thought up a move set for Crash yet? I say that because I came up with a full move set for him recently and would love to share it with you here to see what you think. It's fine if you already have one planned and don't want to use it, but is it ok if I post it here regardless?
Why don’t you tell me

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Why don’t you tell me
Alright, here it is.

Crash Moveset

Making a shocking appearance from Activision's world renowned Crash Bandicoot, Crash has arrived to Smash, allowing the battle between the console titans of the 90s to finally come to fruition. Crash's play style is centered around lots of crazy, zany movement to match his bonkers personality. Crash also uses his special 'super powers' and the various iconic crates from his games, allowing him to have a fast-paced style to match the quick nature of his series.

Crash's run speed is overall very quick, being slightly slower than Mario's. However, his jump height is pretty low, having a jump only slightly better than Ganondorf's. Crash's weight is right around the middle, leaning slightly more toward the heavy side. Also, like in his home games, Crash has the ability to crawl along the ground to avoid some attacks.

Specials:

Neutral Special: Death Tornado Spin- Does Crash's signature spin move. A very quick attack that deals moderate damage to enemies, Crash can also repeatedly use the move in midair to help him recover.

Side Special: Crate Throw- One of his most unique moves, Crash throws one of five crates out on the battlefield, with each crate type having different effects;
-Wooden Crate- Deals minimal damage to opponents, but can be broken to yield possible Wumpa Fruit, allowing Crash to heal, or even other items. The most common crate type to appear.
-Cage Crate- This crate is essentially a wooden crate that requires far more hits to break. If broken, there will be a guaranteed 3 Wumpa Fruit. However, the crate will automatically disappear after 10 seconds. Second most common crate to spawn.
-TNT Crate- A much more dangerous crate overall, the crate does the least amount of damage after being thrown. Instead, once it lands, it will begin a countdown beginning at 3 seconds. After the timer, the crate will immediately explode, causing major damage. Be careful, though, as this is the only crate that can damage Crash himself. Third most common crate type.
-Iron Crate- After being thrown, the crate will very quickly fall to the ground. If opponents touch any part of the crate, they will be meteor smashed, making it a great crate to throw off of the stage. If the crate does land on solid ground, though, it can't be broken, and will, instead disappear after 10 seconds. Fourth most common crate variation.
-Nitro Crate- The final crate type is also the strongest. Once thrown, the crate will instantly explode once it hits anything, having a blast even more deadly than the TNT Crate. To balance its raw power, however, this crate is by far the rarest to appear from the attack.

Up Special: Bounce Crate- Once used, this move will spawn a wooden bounce crate beneath Crash that allows him to recover. Unlike other bouncing recoveries in the game, the crate will permanently stay where Crash uses it unless an opponent breaks it or Crash uses the move again in a different location. This also means that Crash can bounce off of the crate as many times as you want, so long as it is present.

Down Special: Fruit Bazooka- This move allows Crash to take his bazooka and aim towards his opponents. The bazooka can be aimed in any direction, and has a reticle to show where the shot will end up. Once you're aimed where you want, press the button again to shoot out a lightning fast Wumpa Fruit at your opponents, dealing some pretty good damage.

Normals:

Jab: A basic one-two punch followed up by Crash bashing against the opponent with his rear.

F-Tilt: Crash kicks forward and up, dealing slight damage.

U-Tilt: Crash does a headbutt to hit the opponent.

D-Tilt: Crash does a split on the ground and kicks his fit out on either side, all the while having a pained expression on his face.

Dash Attack: Crash's slide Attack from his games. Just like in the games, the attack can be cancelled with a jump to allow him to have a far better jump height.

Smashes:

F-Smash: Has Crash reel back to punch the opponent, only to trip and have various colored gems and crystals fall out of his pockets and toward the foe, hurting them.

U-Smash: Crash summons Aku-Aku, who flies straight up in the air in a spiral formation.

D-Smash: Aku-Aku appears and spins in circles around Crash, dealing damage.

Aerials:

N-Air: Crash spread out his arms and legs in a joyous pose to surprise attack the opponent.

F-Air: Crash claps his hands together and swings his arms down in a slashing manner.

B-Air: Crash kicks his leg backwards sharply, is very strong at sweet spot.

U-Air: Similar to Mario's U-Air, Crash flips in midair while kicking upward.

D-Air: The iconic Super Belly Flop move from Crash 3. Crash belly flops all the way down to the ground, having some significant power as well as a meteor effect. However, the move can't be cancelled once activated unless hit, which means an imminent death if the attack is used too far off stage.

Grab/Pummel: Grab is simply just Crash lunging forward slightly and grabbing opponent with hands. Pummel involves Crash repeatedly kicking opponent with foot until he lets go.

Throws: Forward throw has Crash give a hearty kick to send enemy away. Back throw consists of Crash throwing foe behind him and then knocking them back with his head. Up throw sees Crash holding opponent in both arms before slinging them upward with all his might. Down throw has Crash throw opponent on ground before stomping around on them to send them flying.

Final Smash: Nitro Rampage- Opposition is sent through a portal to a vortex where countless enemies and villains from the Crash series hit them with a barrage of attacks.

Taunts: Up Taunt causes Crash to pull gem out of his mouth, examine it, and then swallow it again. Side Taunt makes Crash do the gem collection dance from Crash 2.
Down Taunt has Crash do the 'Perfect' dance from the original Crash game. Both dance taunts can be cancelled due to their length as well.

Alts: All of Crash's alts are basic color swaps based off of other Crash characters/bosses, such as a yellow for Cortex, grey for Koala Kong, etc.

Stage: The Time Twister- A traveling stage that periodically warps players between various locations from the first three Crash games. Some of these locations include Cortex's blimp, The Lost City, an ice location, Area 51, and several others.

Boxing Ring title: "Crash 'The Brash' Bandicoot"

This isn't absolutely EVERYTHING about the character, but it's most of it. Some of the attacks would need to be tweaked, but I'd say it's pretty good all things considered. If you wanted to actually use it in the game, even, I'd be totally down for that. Even if not, hopefully this will give you some ideas at least.

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
I just prefer invincible Aku Aku as his final smash, but this is a good idea. I’d just have to tweak it a little.

Last edited:

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
I downloaded Unity so I can began development, If any people that have Unity can Assist me in Development, Send me scripts, Animation, and Models, and I'll use them.

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
I need a move set for SpongeBob
Alright, I finished it a bit earlier than I thought I would.

Moveset

The iconic sea-dwelling sponge himself, Spongebob is here to mix up the fight! Spongebob utilizes his various power ups and gadgets from his games to assist him in battle. He also makes use of the raw power of the Jellyfish to literally shock those who treat him as a mere joke. Spongebob's ready to prove he's the sickest sponge in the sea.

Spongebob's run speed is overall decently quick, falling slightly below average on the speed scale. His weight is also quite light as well, given his spongey nature. To make up for these weaknesses, the Sponge shines in two major areas. For one, his jump height is very high. This, along with his incredible recovery, allows Spongebob to easily slip past enemies to make a swift escape. Surprisingly, Spongebob also hits quite hard on a number of his attacks, making him a serious force to be reckoned with at times. Spongebob also has the ability to crawl along the ground by sliding on his back, as well as a wall jump.

One more unique attribute only Spongebob possesses is the ability to absorb all water-based attacks. So, for example, if Spongebob is hit with Mario's FLUDD attack, Spongebob will just absorb the attack and will heal some damage! The percent he heals will change depending on how powerful the water move is. This allows Spongebob to harness his true potential as a sponge while on the battlefield.

Specials:

Neutral Special: Net Swing- Spongebob swings his net in a quick 360 motion. Damage-wise, this attack is very minimal. However, using it in midair can help Spongebob slightly recover. The move will also fully retain Spongebob's momentum when used on the ground, allowing him to chain this move into combos with ease. Lastly, this move can also be used in direct conjunction with Spongebob's down Special to achieve some very beneficial effects. Overall, the move is very versatile despite its minimalistic appearance.

Side Special: Bubble Bowl- One of Spongebob's many power ups from 'Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom', this attack has Spongebob whip out a Bubbly Bowling Ball and get ready to aim. While charging the attack, Spongebob can move back and forth on the ground, although he can't actually turn around. Once he releases, the Bubble Ball will roll forward and strike through opponents. The Ball will have more power depending on how long Spongebob charges his aim. If the attack is aimed off the stage, gravity will take effect and cause it to fall down, making this move great to halt others' recoveries.

Up Special: Jellyfish Lift- This move will summon a giant Jellyfish that will quickly fly upwards with Spongebob on top. Spongebob can't move once the move starts, but it's vertical movement is a far enough distance that Spongebob should make it back to the stage relatively easily if he's close enough. The Jellyfish's electricity also allows Spongebob to be completely invulnerable while the move is active, which will cause electric damage to opponents who touch the Jellyfish's tentacles.

Down Special: Catch and Release- This move has some direct compatibility with Spongebob's neutral Special. This attack will send out a small Jellyfish that will act on its own volition once sent out. The Jellyfish will periodically fly about and sting opponents, but be careful, as the Jellyfish can hurt Spongebob, too. Spongebob can send out three Jellyfish in total at once, with each Jellyfish staying around for 10 seconds. Spongebob is able to use his neutral Special to catch the Jellyfish, able to catch a total of ten Jellyfish in total. If Spongebob is able to catch a total of ten Jellyfish while still staying alive, he can then release the elusive King Jellyfish by using the attack again. The King Jellyfish is much larger and FAR stronger than the normal Jellyfish, causing roughly 5x as much damage as the normal variant. The King Jellyfish will also stay around for 15 seconds as opposed to the normal 10. However, be very wary, as the King can still attack Spongebob, making this a high-risk, high-reward move if used at its full potential.

Normals:

Jab: Spongebob rapidly slaps the opponent repeatedly with his noodle-like arms, all the while doing his famous, annoying laugh.

F-Tilt: Spongebob takes out his pack of Bubbles from the Movie and blows some at the opponent. Each bubble does minimal damage, but stacks up with the sheer amount of them.

U-Tilt: Spongebob rises up in the air while wearing his Bubble Helmet from 'Battle for Bikini Bottom'. The attack goes a good distance in the air, with the horns being the most powerful.

D-Tilt: Spongebob faces the foreground and crouches down with both arms outstretched on either side, dealing damage.

Dash Attack: The green seahorse from the earlier Spongebob episodes appears, allowing Spongebob to stampede opponents.

Smashes:

F-Smash: While the attack is charging, Spongebob takes out his bubbles and begins to blow them in the shape of Bubble Buddy. Once he releases the attack, Bubble Buddy will fully materialize before giving a hearty punch to the opponent. After the attack, he will dissolve.

U-Smash: Spongebob's Krusty Krab hat on his head grows to an enormous size before headbutting the opponent with it. The attack's sweet spot is the very top of the hat.

D-Smash: The giant Hook from an earlier Spongebob episode drops all the way down from the top of the screen to hit the opponent. The sweet spot is the Hook's razor sharp tip, which deals some MASSIVE damage if hit just right.

Aerials:

N-Air: Spongebob does a 360 spin in midair with his arms outstretched, dealing some damage.

F-Air: Spongebob swipes downward with his trusty spatula. Although a very slow attack, it can spike opponents.

U-Air: Spongebob takes his spatula and tosses a Krabby Patty quickly up in the air. The projectile does very minimal damage but it can be spammed.

D-Air: The Soap Shoes attack from 'Battle for Bikini Bottom'. Spongebob plummets to the ground while leaving a trail of suds above him. Any opponents hit by him will be meteor smashed, but Spongebob can't cancel the attack unless he's hit. This makes the move very risky, but very rewarding, to use.

B-Air: Spongebob sharply kicks behind him, dealing minor damage.

Grab/Pummel: Similarly to Villager's grab, Spongebob grabs opponents using his Jellyfish net. Once foes are ensnared, a small Jellyfish comes out to assist Spongebob by repeatedly zapping the opponent until the attack is over.

Throws: Forward throw has the Sponge sling opponent away while in his net. Back throw has Spongebob back into opponent with his rear to knock them away. Up throw sees the Jellyfish knock the opponent upward with its top. Down throw has Spongebob do a funky dance on top of enemy, damaging them.

Final Smash: Goofy Goober Rock- Spongebob lunges to the center of the stage in midair where strings drop down to hold him in place. Spongebob is wearing his wizard costume from the end of the Spongebob Movie, and he then goes through his solo while playing an electric guitar. All the while, lasers shoot out of the guitar and hit opponents on the screen. Once the solo is over, Spongebob drops back to the ground and returns to his normal appearance.

Taunts: Up Taunt has Spongebob dance around in circles while excitedly yelling "I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!". Side Taunt has Spongebob take out the elusive Magic Conch Shell, which will say one of several different lines. Down Taunt has Spongebob play his nose like a flute like at the end of the show's theme song.

Alts: Spongebob only has color swaps to choose from, with his default appearance being the iconic look with the Krusty Krab hat. The colors are based off of other characters from the show, with examples including; Brown for his Grandparents, Pink for Patrick, Green for Plankton, Red for Mr. Krabs, and several others.

Stage: Bikini Bottom- A traveling stage that has players play on various iconic locations from the show. These include the Krusty Krab, Spongebob's 'neighborhood', Goo Lagoon, and a few others. Unlike other transformation stages, however, players are transported via a bus instead of a generic platform.

Boxing Ring title: "All's Square in Love and War"

Let me know what you think.

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
His neutral Special is his Bubble Blaster from Nicktoons Globs of doom. It is a charge ability.
I'd planned the taunts
Up: he puts on his KK Hat and says Order up
Side: He Blows a Bubble of a different shape
Down: He Brings it around town.

I'd already planned most of his moves.

But not bad.

BTW, your Boxing Ring titles gave me an idea for a new stage, the Poseidome arena. There is a screen in the Background Showing the boxing and who is up againts.

Last edited:

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
His neutral Special is his Bubble Blaster from Nicktoons Globs of doom. It is a charge ability.
I'd planned the taunts
Up: he puts on his KK Hat and says Order up
Side: He Blows a Bubble of a different shape
Down: He Brings it around town.

I'd already planned most of his moves.

But not bad.

BTW, your Boxing Ring titles gave me an idea for a new stage, the Poseidome arena. There is a screen in the Background Showing the boxing and who is up againts.
Alright, I'm glad I was able to help. Do you need help with any other character Moveset designs or other design stuff?

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice

Here is the current status of designing the stages

Last edited:

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
How About His Best Friend Patrick
Finished, here you go.

Patrick Moveset

Spongebob's best bud in all of Bikini Bottom, the one and only Patrick star is ready to put the 'u' in stupid (and maybe the 'i' too...). Not only does Patrick use the plethora of power ups from the games, but he also makes full utilization of his tricks and moments of wisdom from the show. Patrick's ready to shine as the star of the show (literally)!

There's no hiding that Patrick's got a bit of a belly, so there's no surprise he's a heavyweight. Patrick is one of the heaviest characters in the game, with overall weight comparable to Ganondorf's in Smash 4. However, Patrick's speed is pretty quick given his weight, falling just above average on the speed scale. Patrick's jump height is decent, meaning he shouldn't have too much issue with recovering. Patrick also has a crawl, although it is veerryyyyyy slow, making its application in battle limited.

Specials:

Neutral Special: Belly Flop- Patrick's signature move from 'Battle for Bikini Bottom'. If the move is used while grounded, Patrick will leap up in the air and slam back to the ground with a massive shockwave, causing damage all around him. If used in midair, Patrick will stop where he is and slam downwards, having a meteor effect. Be careful,
though, as Patrick can't cancel the move once he starts it unless he's hit.

Side Special: Patrick's Chocolate- Patrick slings out a chocolate bar recovery item from his pocket onto the battlefield, with which he can do one of two things with. For one, Patrick can simply pick up the chocolate to regain around 4% of health. Alternatively, Patrick can wait and let the opponent regain health from the item. If they do, Patrick will automatically enter an enraged state and rush towards the opponent at a lightning-fast speed, causing major damage if he hits them. Note that either way the move will have a 10 second cooldown, signified by either chocolate being off Patrick's face if he takes the chocolate, or him calming down if the opponent takes it. No matter what your choice is, this move could change the course of the battle if used correctly.

Up Special: Wumbo Rainbow- When using the move, Patrick will instantly be wearing the cape from his superhero get-up in 'Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab' and fly upwards at a diagonal angle. The move travels quite a long distance, but Patrick himself deals very little damage. However, starting from where he initiates the move to where he ends up, Patrick will leave a trail of three large words saying 'WUMBO', with an electric aura around them. The words deal considerable electric damage, and makes the attack both a great recovery and decently powerful as well.

Down Special: Nap Time- This move allows Patrick to heal some health if used correctly. Once used, Patrick will lay down and begin to sleep. Once he's been asleep for at least 3 seconds, Patrick will begin to heal health, starting at 2% per second and gradually becoming more the longer he is out. The move can't be used in the air, but it can be cancelled at will, meaning the move should only be used when Patrick is far out of harm's way.

Normals:

Jab: Patrick alternates in thrusting the opponent with his two stubby arms.

F-Tilt: Patrick puffs his belly out at the opponent, like his attack from 'Battle for Bikini Bottom'.

U-Tilt: Patrick spins around and raises on his tippy-stubs to hit the opponent with his pointy head, dealing damage.

D-Tilt: Patrick gives a small kick to the ground at an angle, dealing minimal damage.

Dash Attack: Patrick attempts to belly-bash the opponent only to slip and fall on the opponent at full-force. Similar to King Dedede's dash attack from smash 4.

Smashes:

F-Smash: One of his most bizarre moves, while charging, Patrick receives a call asking 'Is this the Krusty Krab?'. Once he releases the attack, Patrick yells 'NO, THIS IS PATRICK!' before slamming the phone down with incredible strength, dealing major damage. If the move isn't given much charge time, the dialogue won't be said.

U-Smash: A pile of sand appears in front of Patrick so he can make a sand castle. Patrick attempts to dig up some sand using a play shovel only for it to get stuck while the attack is charging. Once he releases the attack, the shovel finally gives and the tremendous force of his efforts causes the sand to fly far up in the air and deal damage.

D-Smash: The see-saw board from 'Battle for Bikini Bottom' appears with a watermelon weighing down one side. After releasing the attack, Patrick leaps a distance up in the air and falls onto the higher side of the see-saw, causing the watermelon to fling towards the opposite direction that Patrick initially started the attack. The watermelon deals massive damage, but is very difficult to land due to the awkward setup of the attack and the fact the watermelon will hardly cover any distance if the attack isn't charged.

Aerials:

N-Air: Patrick faces the foreground and rapidly spins in circles with his limbs outstretched. The sweet spot of the attack is Patrick's head.

F-Air: Patrick chops his stub arm down-wards in midair, having a slight spike effect.

U-Air: A Jellyfish appears above Patrick, who attempts to foolishly grab it with his bare stubs. This causes the Jellyfish to zap Patrick in defense, making Patrick's entire body a hitbox during the course of the attack. The move deals quite a lot of electric damage to opponents, but also deals roughly 5% of recoil damage to Patrick, making it risky to use.

D-Air: Patrick slams his stub feet downwards to hit the enemy, having a fatal meteor Smash effect if opponents are caught beneath it.

B-Air: Like in the show, Patrick's pointy head will become deflated and flop downward on his face. The rush of air from Patrick's now hole of a head will cause him to fly backwards in midair, causing damage to opponents. The distance Patrick covers helps his recovery as well. Once the move is over, Patrick's head will refill with air and return to normal.

Grab/Pummel: For his grab, Patrick simply reaches forward to snatch opponents. In Pummel, Patrick wears a large Kah-rah-tae hand mitt and repeatedly chops opponent with it.

Throws: Forward throw has Patrick give a deeeeep breath before bouncing opponent away with a big belly burst. Back throw has Patrick leap in the air slightly before slinging opponent in between his legs and behind him. Up throw has Patrick attach a balloon to the foe before letting them fly up in the air. The balloon then bursts and the opponent drops back to the ground. The attack doesn't actually do any damage, but is excellent for starting combos. Down throw sees Patrick drop onto opponents to deal damage with his belly, deals significant damage.

Final Smash: Rock 'n' Roll- A final Smash as simple and lazy as Patrick himself, once the attack activates, Patrick's rock home drops from the sky and surrounds Patrick. For its 20 second duration, Patrick is completely invulnerable to all forms of attack, and is free to very slowly move around and hit opponents. Every time he touches an opponent, it deals massive damage and has a guaranteed meteor Smash effect. However, Patrick can only jump once while under the rock, and even then it is a very, VERY short jump. This means if the attack is used offstage for whatever reason, there will be absolutely no saving yourself. Once the 20 seconds is up, the rock will return to the sky and return Patrick to normal.

Taunts: Up Taunt has Patrick literally take off part of his pointy head, blow the dust off of the inside of it, then put it right back on. Side Taunt has the 'Clam Kid' that Patrick and Spongebob raise in an earlier episode appear, fly around and chirp for a moment, and then disappear. Down Taunt has Patrick pull out 'The Box', look inside and give a mischievous laugh and grimace, before closing it and putting it away.

Alts: 7 of Patrick's alts are simple color swaps, in which the pink Stafish's shorts change in color and pattern. Patrick does have one special alt in which he matches Spongebob's shorts, wears a tie and has a Krusty Krab official hat on.

Stage: Jellyfish Fields- A relatively basic stage, this stage is a decently-sized grassy plain with a large, purple rock structure on the right side. Periodically, Jellyfish of different types and sizes will enter the area and act as a hazard for players, with them leaving after enough time has passed. Overall a pretty basic stage that shouldn't cause too many issues for fighters.

Poseidome title: "The 'Star' of the Show"

I had to get creative with some stuff, but I'm happy with it all things considered. Let me know what you think of it when you get a chance.

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Finished, here you go.

Patrick Moveset

Spongebob's best bud in all of Bikini Bottom, the one and only Patrick star is ready to put the 'u' in stupid (and maybe the 'i' too...). Not only does Patrick use the plethora of power ups from the games, but he also makes full utilization of his tricks and moments of wisdom from the show. Patrick's ready to shine as the star of the show (literally)!

There's no hiding that Patrick's got a bit of a belly, so there's no surprise he's a heavyweight. Patrick is one of the heaviest characters in the game, with overall weight comparable to Ganondorf's in Smash 4. However, Patrick's speed is pretty quick given his weight, falling just above average on the speed scale. Patrick's jump height is decent, meaning he shouldn't have too much issue with recovering. Patrick also has a crawl, although it is veerryyyyyy slow, making its application in battle limited.

Specials:

Neutral Special: Belly Flop- Patrick's signature move from 'Battle for Bikini Bottom'. If the move is used while grounded, Patrick will leap up in the air and slam back to the ground with a massive shockwave, causing damage all around him. If used in midair, Patrick will stop where he is and slam downwards, having a meteor effect. Be careful,
though, as Patrick can't cancel the move once he starts it unless he's hit.

Side Special: Patrick's Chocolate- Patrick slings out a chocolate bar recovery item from his pocket onto the battlefield, with which he can do one of two things with. For one, Patrick can simply pick up the chocolate to regain around 4% of health. Alternatively, Patrick can wait and let the opponent regain health from the item. If they do, Patrick will automatically enter an enraged state and rush towards the opponent at a lightning-fast speed, causing major damage if he hits them. Note that either way the move will have a 10 second cooldown, signified by either chocolate being off Patrick's face if he takes the chocolate, or him calming down if the opponent takes it. No matter what your choice is, this move could change the course of the battle if used correctly.

Up Special: Wumbo Rainbow- When using the move, Patrick will instantly be wearing the cape from his superhero get-up in 'Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab' and fly upwards at a diagonal angle. The move travels quite a long distance, but Patrick himself deals very little damage. However, starting from where he initiates the move to where he ends up, Patrick will leave a trail of three large words saying 'WUMBO', with an electric aura around them. The words deal considerable electric damage, and makes the attack both a great recovery and decently powerful as well.

Down Special: Nap Time- This move allows Patrick to heal some health if used correctly. Once used, Patrick will lay down and begin to sleep. Once he's been asleep for at least 3 seconds, Patrick will begin to heal health, starting at 2% per second and gradually becoming more the longer he is out. The move can't be used in the air, but it can be cancelled at will, meaning the move should only be used when Patrick is far out of harm's way.

Normals:

Jab: Patrick alternates in thrusting the opponent with his two stubby arms.

F-Tilt: Patrick puffs his belly out at the opponent, like his attack from 'Battle for Bikini Bottom'.

U-Tilt: Patrick spins around and raises on his tippy-stubs to hit the opponent with his pointy head, dealing damage.

D-Tilt: Patrick gives a small kick to the ground at an angle, dealing minimal damage.

Dash Attack: Patrick attempts to belly-bash the opponent only to slip and fall on the opponent at full-force. Similar to King Dedede's dash attack from smash 4.

Smashes:

F-Smash: One of his most bizarre moves, while charging, Patrick receives a call asking 'Is this the Krusty Krab?'. Once he releases the attack, Patrick yells 'NO, THIS IS PATRICK!' before slamming the phone down with incredible strength, dealing major damage. If the move isn't given much charge time, the dialogue won't be said.

U-Smash: A pile of sand appears in front of Patrick so he can make a sand castle. Patrick attempts to dig up some sand using a play shovel only for it to get stuck while the attack is charging. Once he releases the attack, the shovel finally gives and the tremendous force of his efforts causes the sand to fly far up in the air and deal damage.

D-Smash: The see-saw board from 'Battle for Bikini Bottom' appears with a watermelon weighing down one side. After releasing the attack, Patrick leaps a distance up in the air and falls onto the higher side of the see-saw, causing the watermelon to fling towards the opposite direction that Patrick initially started the attack. The watermelon deals massive damage, but is very difficult to land due to the awkward setup of the attack and the fact the watermelon will hardly cover any distance if the attack isn't charged.

Aerials:

N-Air: Patrick faces the foreground and rapidly spins in circles with his limbs outstretched. The sweet spot of the attack is Patrick's head.

F-Air: Patrick chops his stub arm down-wards in midair, having a slight spike effect.

U-Air: A Jellyfish appears above Patrick, who attempts to foolishly grab it with his bare stubs. This causes the Jellyfish to zap Patrick in defense, making Patrick's entire body a hitbox during the course of the attack. The move deals quite a lot of electric damage to opponents, but also deals roughly 5% of recoil damage to Patrick, making it risky to use.

D-Air: Patrick slams his stub feet downwards to hit the enemy, having a fatal meteor Smash effect if opponents are caught beneath it.

B-Air: Like in the show, Patrick's pointy head will become deflated and flop downward on his face. The rush of air from Patrick's now hole of a head will cause him to fly backwards in midair, causing damage to opponents. The distance Patrick covers helps his recovery as well. Once the move is over, Patrick's head will refill with air and return to normal.

Grab/Pummel: For his grab, Patrick simply reaches forward to snatch opponents. In Pummel, Patrick wears a large Kah-rah-tae hand mitt and repeatedly chops opponent with it.

Throws: Forward throw has Patrick give a deeeeep breath before bouncing opponent away with a big belly burst. Back throw has Patrick leap in the air slightly before slinging opponent in between his legs and behind him. Up throw has Patrick attach a balloon to the foe before letting them fly up in the air. The balloon then bursts and the opponent drops back to the ground. The attack doesn't actually do any damage, but is excellent for starting combos. Down throw sees Patrick drop onto opponents to deal damage with his belly, deals significant damage.

Final Smash: Rock 'n' Roll- A final Smash as simple and lazy as Patrick himself, once the attack activates, Patrick's rock home drops from the sky and surrounds Patrick. For its 20 second duration, Patrick is completely invulnerable to all forms of attack, and is free to very slowly move around and hit opponents. Every time he touches an opponent, it deals massive damage and has a guaranteed meteor Smash effect. However, Patrick can only jump once while under the rock, and even then it is a very, VERY short jump. This means if the attack is used offstage for whatever reason, there will be absolutely no saving yourself. Once the 20 seconds is up, the rock will return to the sky and return Patrick to normal.

Taunts: Up Taunt has Patrick literally take off part of his pointy head, blow the dust off of the inside of it, then put it right back on. Side Taunt has the 'Clam Kid' that Patrick and Spongebob raise in an earlier episode appear, fly around and chirp for a moment, and then disappear. Down Taunt has Patrick pull out 'The Box', look inside and give a mischievous laugh and grimace, before closing it and putting it away.

Alts: 7 of Patrick's alts are simple color swaps, in which the pink Stafish's shorts change in color and pattern. Patrick does have one special alt in which he matches Spongebob's shorts, wears a tie and has a Krusty Krab official hat on.

Stage: Jellyfish Fields- A relatively basic stage, this stage is a decently-sized grassy plain with a large, purple rock structure on the right side. Periodically, Jellyfish of different types and sizes will enter the area and act as a hazard for players, with them leaving after enough time has passed. Overall a pretty basic stage that shouldn't cause too many issues for fighters.

Poseidome title: "The 'Star' of the Show"

I had to get creative with some stuff, but I'm happy with it all things considered. Let me know what you think of it when you get a chance.
It's decent but I'd already planned Patrick's Final Smash It's starfishman.

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Yes, go and think and design.
Alright, I'll try and do that. I've never designed a stage before, so it might be a tad rough at first, but I should have that done by tomorrow night if you are good with that. If you need any other character movesets too let me know.

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
I need a Voice for the Announcer,

Here are the List of Announcer Lines,

Mario
Yoshi
Kirby
Sonic
Ed
SpongeBob
Patrick
Buttercup
Luigi
Knuckles
Eddy
Ness
Blossom
Captain Falcon
Sandy
Crash Bandicoot
Time
Game
Player One
Player Two
Player three
Player Four
Computer Player
Defeated
Versus
Break the Targets
Board the Platforms
Race to the Finish
Home Run Contest
Team
Giant
Metal
Fighting Shadow Team
Free for All
Survival
Grab the Coins
Special Smash
Tourney
Classic Mode
Multi-Man Smash
Training
Choose your Character
Sudden Death
No Contest
Congragulations
Continue?
Game Over.
WOW, INCREDIBLE!!!!!
Complete
Failure
New Record

The announcer will also voice Master Hand and Crazy Hand

Last edited:

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Well, How about The stage, Jellyfish Fields
Alright here's the stage design. I'm not very good at drawing, so I'm sorry about that. This should convey the idea I have for it though.

Jellyfish Fields Stage Design

One of the most memorable locations from 'Spongebob Squarepants', the Jellyfish Fields stage encapsulates all those Jellyfish-catching moments with Spongebob and the gang. The stage is one of four Spongebob stages in the game, and is overall simple in layout. However, the stage also has a plethora of hazards that can appear as well, making the stage deeper than it first appears.

Size: Medium

Hazards: Yes

Complexity: Simple

Layout: Jellyfish Fields is overall very simple in stage layout. The stage consists of a long stretch of straight, grassy plain with a large, purple rock formation sticking out of the right side of the stage. The rock formation also has two platforms on them that players can stand on. All things considered, a simplistic layout.

Normal Stage Layout w/ no hazards:

Omega Form: The omega form of the stage has players fight on a completely straight stretch of land positioned on the top of a purple rock. The sides of the stage has curved walls making wall jumping un-achievable.

Omega Form Layout: (same background as Normal Layout)

Battlefield form: The battlefield form of the stage uses the same basic platform from the Omega Form, with the addition of three platforms in a triangle shape that are made of the same purple-rock material.

Battlefield Form Layout: (same background as Normal Layout)

Stage Hazards: The only hazards that will appear on Jellyfish Fields will be various types of Jellyfish that will go after fighters. There are a total of 5 different Jellyfish types that can appear, with each having different effects on the course of the battle. Stage hazards only appear on the normal layout, and even then they can be turned off with the hazard toggle.

Jellyfish- A generic type of Jellyfish that is the most common to spawn. The regular Jellyfish will periodically fly about the stage and sting opponents, dealing minimal electric damage. However, fighters can very easily rid themselves of the Jellyfish by hitting it with virtually any attack. The normal Jellyfish will also eventually find its way off of the stage after around 10 seconds or so have passed.

Jellyfish Flock- The most common type after the generic Jellyfish, this is a large group of around 15 Jellyfish that enter at the same time. They work largely the same as the normal version, but will always stay together and move as one unit. This means that their sting is amplified greatly, dealing much more damage. Fighters can still easily kill the group by simply attacking them when they aren't stinging, and the group will have left the stage by the time 10 seconds have passed.

Juicy Jellyfish- This is the third most common Jellyfish that can appear on the stage. It works like the regular one in that it stings opponents and leaves after 10 seconds. The main difference is that after the Jellyfish is attacked, it will leave behind 5 small puddles of Jelly Jam, which is a recovery item that heals 5% of damage. This makes the battle change to a race once the Juicy Jellyfish enters the fray.

Queen Jellyfish- The Queen Jellyfish is the boss of this stage, and once she shows up you'll want to rid of her as soon as possible. Once the Queen appears, she will attack by stinging opponents with her enormous, deadly stingers and sending out regular Jellyfish every 5 seconds. The only way to harm the Queen will be to attack her spongy top half, which doesn't do any damage. Once enough damage is dealt, she will explode and all other Jellyfish on screen, regardless of whether or not she spawned them, will die too. The Queen Jellyfish can only appear once per game.

Gold Jellyfish- The rarest type to spawn, this Jellyfish works very differently than the others. This Jellyfish will dart across the screen once it shows up, meaning it only sticks around for about 3 seconds. This also means it won't attack players, either. The player who successfully attack the Jellyfish while its in this state will be granted a MASSIVE buff in all of their stats (attack, speed, shield, jump, knock back) for a whole 20 seconds. If this happens to show up, you'd better drop anything to catch it.

Conclusion: Jellyfish Fields is overall a very simple stage in terms of layout. Where it really shines is in the different hazards and Jellyfish that can appear, with each changing up the battle in different ways. With the hazard toggle on, and no jellyfish, this stage would likely be ideal for competitive play.

The pictures are attached below. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

Last edited:

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Alright here's the stage design. I'm not very good at drawing, so I'm sorry about that. This should convey the idea I have for it though.

Jellyfish Fields Stage Design

One of the most memorable locations from 'Spongebob Squarepants', the Jellyfish Fields stage encapsulates all those Jellyfish-catching moments with Spongebob and the gang. The stage is one of four Spongebob stages in the game, and is overall simple in layout. However, the stage also has a plethora of hazards that can appear as well, making the stage deeper than it first appears.

Size: Medium

Hazards: Yes

Complexity: Simple

Layout: Jellyfish Fields is overall very simple in stage layout. The stage consists of a long stretch of straight, grassy plain with a large, purple rock formation sticking out of the right side of the stage. The rock formation also has two platforms on them that players can stand on. All things considered, a simplistic layout.

Normal Stage Layout w/ no hazards:

Omega Form: The omega form of the stage has players fight on a completely straight stretch of land positioned on the top of a purple rock. The sides of the stage has curved walls making wall jumping un-achievable.

Omega Form Layout: (same background as Normal Layout)

Battlefield form: The battlefield form of the stage uses the same basic platform from the Omega Form, with the addition of three platforms in a triangle shape that are made of the same purple-rock material.

Battlefield Form Layout: (same background as Normal Layout)

Stage Hazards: The only hazards that will appear on Jellyfish Fields will be various types of Jellyfish that will go after fighters. There are a total of 5 different Jellyfish types that can appear, with each having different effects on the course of the battle. Stage hazards only appear on the normal layout, and even then they can be turned off with the hazard toggle.

Jellyfish- A generic type of Jellyfish that is the most common to spawn. The regular Jellyfish will periodically fly about the stage and sting opponents, dealing minimal electric damage. However, fighters can very easily rid themselves of the Jellyfish by hitting it with virtually any attack. The normal Jellyfish will also eventually find its way off of the stage after around 10 seconds or so have passed.

Jellyfish Flock- The most common type after the generic Jellyfish, this is a large group of around 15 Jellyfish that enter at the same time. They work largely the same as the normal version, but will always stay together and move as one unit. This means that their sting is amplified greatly, dealing much more damage. Fighters can still easily kill the group by simply attacking them when they aren't stinging, and the group will have left the stage by the time 10 seconds have passed.

Juicy Jellyfish- This is the third most common Jellyfish that can appear on the stage. It works like the regular one in that it stings opponents and leaves after 10 seconds. The main difference is that after the Jellyfish is attacked, it will leave behind 5 small puddles of Jelly Jam, which is a recovery item that heals 5% of damage. This makes the battle change to a race once the Juicy Jellyfish enters the fray.

Queen Jellyfish- The Queen Jellyfish is the boss of this stage, and once she shows up you'll want to rid of her as soon as possible. Once the Queen appears, she will attack by stinging opponents with her enormous, deadly stingers and sending out regular Jellyfish every 5 seconds. The only way to harm the Queen will be to attack her spongy top half, which doesn't do any damage. Once enough damage is dealt, she will explode and all other Jellyfish on screen, regardless of whether or not she spawned them, will die too. The Queen Jellyfish can only appear once per game.

Gold Jellyfish- The rarest type to spawn, this Jellyfish works very differently than the others. This Jellyfish will dart across the screen once it shows up, meaning it only sticks around for about 3 seconds. This also means it won't attack players, either. The player who successfully attack the Jellyfish while its in this state will be granted a MASSIVE buff in all of their stats (attack, speed, shield, jump, knock back) for a whole 20 seconds. If this happens to show up, you'd better drop anything to catch it.

Conclusion: Jellyfish Fields is overall a very simple stage in terms of layout. Where it really shines is in the different hazards and Jellyfish that can appear, with each changing up the battle in different ways. With the hazard toggle on, and no jellyfish, this stage would likely be ideal for competitive play.

The pictures are attached below. Tell me what you think.
The stage is good, But, you know that there is no Omega and Battlefield forms of stages and there is no stage bosses.

Like many smash fan games there is a hazard switch to switch hazards on or off

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
The stage is good, But, you know that there is no Omega and Battlefield forms of stages and there is no stage bosses.

Like many smash fan games there is a hazard switch to switch hazards on or off
Oh, ok my bad. I didn't know about those stipulations so I included those anyway just in case. Do you think you'll still use the basic layout and the hazards then?

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Here are the Renders for the Starter Fighters

Attachments

Top Bottom