• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Omega fangame- Help needed!

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
I’m making a fangame and I need your help since I do not know how to develop video games.
I need movesets, voice actors, animators, codecs,etc.

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman
My man i can try to help, i cant animate or code and technology and voice stuff makes my voice sound awful. But i can help with moveset ideas.

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Bro let’s go, sorry I just now found this, let me know of what movesets you need made and I can try and help you out with it, I’ve helped make movesets for another fan game being made so I’d love to do the same here if you’re interested

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
My man i can try to help, i cant animate or code and technology and voice stuff makes my voice sound awful. But i can help with moveset ideas.
Bro let’s go, sorry I just now found this, let me know of what movesets you need made and I can try and help you out with it, I’ve helped make movesets for another fan game being made so I’d love to do the same here if you’re interested
I already got help with Exitebiker, but I could use movesets for Mappy, Geno, and a new F-Zero rep.

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman
"I already got help with Exitebiker, but I could use movesets for Mappy, Geno, and a new F-Zero rep."

I have an idea for Samurai Goroh, i can maybe send it, like with specials and throws, that stuff.

Top Bottom