• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros N.I.N.T.E.N.D.O.

Which Name?

• SSB Update

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • SSB Deluxe

• SSB Infintite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSB Perfect

• SSB N.I.N.T.E.N.D.O.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oracle Link

Smash Master
you forgot frisk on the roster
dont worry ill already put him on it!

Who can we add now hmmm maybe Geno, Fawul or Dimentio!

86 Full chars and 7 Echos! meaning 7 Chars to go! (dont worry ill have an idea of making Ats and Bosses Playable in other Modes!

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
What do you think of these Chars?

Do we wanna add Peppy as a Fox echo? or slippy? (i know many want krystal but she barely appears in star fox!)

Maybe Nate, Whisper and Jibanyan the Yo kai watch trio!

Octolings?

Probably Geno!

Giovanni (pokemon) or N (pokemon)?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Do we wanna add Peppy as a Fox echo? or slippy? (i know many want krystal but she barely appears in star fox!)
one as a Fox echo, the other as a Falco echo
Maybe Nate, Whisper and Jibanyan the Yo kai watch trio!
I don't really think we need them, but I'm not opposed to them
Octolings?
as an Inkling echo.
Probably Geno!
yep!
Giovanni (pokemon) or N (pokemon)?
Giovanni.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
one as a Fox echo, the other as a Falco echo

I don't really think we need them, but I'm not opposed to them

as an Inkling echo.

yep!

Giovanni.
Hm but we could run low on spots!

Ok theyre in

Yep

Yep

if we add geno, cut plant - we already have more then an entire row of mario characters, I don't we should any more in the base game
also add mach rider :)
Yeah i think let us cut the Plant down! (if we really want the plant playable fret not)

Also while Geno is the main Fighter some Specials should be helmed by Mallow!

duxx

Smash Ace
i'll be honest, i dont see a point in cutting zss for metroid. what would it add to the roster? what moveset would it have? why not just keep it as an assist trophy like in ultimate? its not like zss is unnecessary either. she plays completely different than normal samus (or most other characters imo). if you really want to cut a metroid character, just cut dark samus

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
i'll be honest, i dont see a point in cutting zss for metroid. what would it add to the roster? what moveset would it have? why not just keep it as an assist trophy like in ultimate? its not like zss is unnecessary either. she plays completely different than normal samus (or most other characters imo). if you really want to cut a metroid character, just cut dark samus
Metroids have a lot of Forms (evolutions) and are more important to Metroid than ZSS!

ok so here is the roster now
View attachment 311150
We did it! Now up to the specifics, Stages, Ats, Music and Co!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
welp, here we go
Let me do link! here:

Oot Link:
1. Kokiriri Tunic
2. Goron Tunic
3. Zora Tunic
4. Oni Link (fierce deity)

Tp Link:
5. Green Tunic
6. Zora Tunic (ith armour pieces)
7. Dark Link

Botw 1+2 Link:
8. Champions Tunic
9. Champions Tunic (botw 2+ Light green arm an shield)
10. Sky loft Tunic
11. Royal Tunic (with black shield)
12. Hyrule Armour

And Kirby:

1-7 Same as ultimate (mask less meta knight is now one of his alts)
8. Grape
9. Ivory
10. Carbon
11. Shadow Kirby (amazing Mirror)
12. Shadow Kirby (fighters Deluxe)

How do you find these Alts?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
:ultzelda:= Hyrule Temple
Impa= Hyrule Castle 64
:ultganondorf:= Ganons Castle (not specific)
Frisk= Snowdin
Syrup: SS. Teacup/ Syrups Castle
Wario: Golden pyramide (wario land 4) Maybe!
Goron: Death mountain or Goron Village
Terra:
Floating Continent Beginning> Black jack Falling main Part (with destruction in the back)

ok so here is the roster now
View attachment 311150
Some small adjustments:

I think Wario should use his Classic Outfit in this Roster

Dark matter should use his orb Form

Terra should have green Hair (the ingame sprite is her intended look)

Frisk need a model

But dont worry i have made some icons that you can use:
IconTerra.png
IconFrisk.png
IconDark Matter (3).png
(yeah the Char would probably be called The Human Ingame also Classic Wario is available if you right click on Wario same with everyone who has a (1) in his name)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
why Adeleine and Gooey together? I think it should be Adeleine and Ribbon

oh, also Kracko
My idea with adeline and Gooey is this:

So adeline draws 3 normal Food items followed by a Maxim Tomato they land in front of her!
Also in her front is gooey who gobbles any Enemy or enemy Projectile up and spits it out after some seconds!
So if a Enemy wants the food they need to shoot at Gooey he then eats after that they can Attack him LKo him and get the food!
And of course Ribbon can be there too!

I thought we could have a bit of the Bean Stalk folllowed by his Boss arena From Triple Deluxe as a Stage!

Also what do you think about a Sans Assist Trophy he tells Jokes similar to Resseti but if Someone gets Kooed he Attacks the Koer!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Nobody here? Let us atleast finish this thing!

New Mode Custom Battles:
You can decide the ammount of lives, the Effects Freely and play as Certain Ats or Bosses!

Current Ats:
Koopa Troop 8bit Giimbas, Koopas ands PPlants attack the Enemy
Hammer Bro (playable)
Chain Chomp (playable)
Waluigi (playable)
Fawful (playable)
Midna (playable)
Ghirahim (playable)
Tingle Reworked (playable)
Moon
Adeline+ Gooey and Ribbon
Magolor (playable)
Hyness (playble)
Klaptrap (playable)
Jeff
Starman (playable)
Starfy (sometimes spawns as powerful underwater variant)
Samurai Goroh? (playable)
Kat and Ana
Dr Kawashima
Kraid (playable)
Golden Sun ?
Sans (playable only in attack mode)

And Bosses (all are playble):
Giga Bowser
Super dimentio?
Ganon
Dodongo
Arceus?
Iron Face (also is a Stage boss)
Kracko (also is a stage Boss)
Void Termina
Mother Brain (2 phases only the Second one is Playble)
Rathalos
Duon
Gyiyg ("giygas" Koporeal Form)
Egg Dragoon
Someone else?

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
What of Kraid? He is one of the 'big three' bosses of Metroid if I am well informed.
What about The Egg Dragoon I love that fight in generations and it would make a cool boss

Egg Dragoon
Theme Egg Dragoon (Sonic Genrations)
Stage Green Hill
Classic Mode: Sonic (Baldy mc nosehair) Rob(rovo vs robo) Hero (Dragon Quest) and Zero (Magma Dragoon)

Their are three weak points to attack with the top one being invincible until you destroy the other 2

Last edited:

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
If I had a say at all in this current roster when it comes to Poke reps I'd keep Incineroar. Not just because I personally love the character but he fills the grappler niche to a T more so than most any other character, has a unique and fun playstyle and oozes personality with his after-move taunts and just being a general 'heel'. If I had to replace any Pokemon to keep him I'd axe Lucario in a heartbeat.

Why Lucario?

Because the character is a friggen MESS from a design standpoint and acted as a Pseudo-Mewtwo replacement in the first place. With Mewtwo becoming a mainstay I feel like Lucario really can hit the highway unless you can fundamentally rework the character from the ground up.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
If I had a say at all in this current roster when it comes to Poke reps I'd keep Incineroar. Not just because I personally love the character but he fills the grappler niche to a T more so than most any other character. If I had to replace any Pokemon to keep him I'd axe Lucario in a heartbeat.

Why Lucario?

Because the character is a friggen MESS from a design standpoint and acted as a Pseudo-Mewtwo replacement in the first place. With Mewtwo becoming a mainstay I feel like Lucario really can hit the highway unless you can fundamentally rework the character from the ground up.
I would replace him with fellow gen 4 Gallade, he has a unique fighting style of being both a phycic and swondfighter so it would work well as a unique concept

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
Yeah but if we were to replace him it should be with another gen 4 mon
I don't know if 'should' is the right word. Could be but if we're talking straight trimming the roster to make way for new additions, I'd still prefer to keep Incineroar for one more game at the very least as his playstyle is still unique and isn't filled by any other character proper (Bowser and DK are pseudo grapplers but Incineroar fully embraces the archetype unlike them).

I'd keep Pichu cut and put a Gen 4 rep in his stead.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I don't know if 'should' is the right word. Could be but if we're talking straight trimming the roster to make way for new additions, I'd still prefer to keep Incineroar for one more game at the very least as his playstyle is still unique and isn't filled by any other character proper (Bowser and DK are pseudo grapplers but Incineroar fully embraces the archetype unlike them).

I'd keep Pichu cut and put a Gen 4 rep in his stead.
So Gallade has a chance then I guess, or Garchomp he seems extremely popualr

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
So Gallade has a chance then I guess, or Garchomp he seems extremely popualr
Garchomp would probably have the widest appeal out of the two and offer a crazy moveset potential (Burrowing mechanics, perhaps. Being a literal land shark).

Where's my Dunsparce for Gen 2 representation, dang it?

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Gen 3 should then be represented by Gardevoir, she has already smash representation and unique moveset potential as well

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Keep incinarour and add Tsareena, her personality has something similar to royalty with hints of those sassy female WWE wrestlers so she would make a good foil to Incenrour

Or if we go hard into the royalty, we would have the fight righter with a unique posh royal personality as the other royalty characters have no such personality

Also her main abilty "Queenly Majesty" could make her immune to Counters, so a Counter Counterer

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
What of Kraid? He is one of the 'big three' bosses of Metroid if I am well informed.
Kraid is an Assist trophy!

Keep incinarour and add Tsareena, her personality has something similar to royalty with hints of those sassy female WWE wrestlers so she would make a good foil to Incenrour
Gen 3 should then be represented by Gardevoir, she has already smash representation and unique moveset potential as well
I dont wanna Add Tsarena and Guardevoir because we already have a "girly" pokemon in smash!
And no Gallade because its weird with out Guardevoir
Maybe Garchomp!

Garchomp would probably have the widest appeal out of the two and offer a crazy moveset potential (Burrowing mechanics, perhaps. Being a literal land shark).

Where's my Dunsparce for Gen 2 representation, dang it?
I agree on Garchomp and dunsparce can be a Pokeball Pokemon!

If either a guest user or Otoad64 agrees we will Replace lucario with Garchomp! but thats it outside of Giovannis Pokemon we wont change Pokemon Fighters in this Game anymore!

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
I feel a lot of your reasoning behind why/why not is rather personal and not exactly grounded.

No Tsarena/Gardevoir due to 'already girly mon' in Smash is...weak at best.

No Gallade without Gardevoir is...weak at best. That's hardly a rational reason. The idea that x can't possibly exist without y. I get their a 'duo' but one existed without the other before. And Gardevior is an assist already so if you want to be technical...this excuse doesn't work. This line of reasoning applied to a game that exists (Smash 4) would be like "You can't put RYU without KEN/CHUN! They're basically synonymous with each other!" yet that's exactly what happened. And while Ken WAS added in Ultimate I believe it was more "Hey, we can add Ken now cuz that'd be easy and we get a second SF rep this time around" and less "We committed a crime by NOT having Ken in Smash 4. How could we have added Ryu WITHOUT him!?"

Oracle Link

Smash Master
If we disscuss every Main pokemon we sit here till the end of time so this is what i came up with:

Only 1 Pokemon Gets changed!
Either Lucario or Quajutsu!
Its either a Gen 4 over Lucario or Gen 6 Pokemon over Quajutsu or mimikyu over one of them!
Giovanni also uses Pokemon for his specials! (or do we want to give him three mons would be a little much right?)
But i can offer you a Pokeball pokemon list:
There may eben be a way to play as a Pokeball Pokemon (if it has basic Movement)

Gen 1:
Schiggy
Bisa Knosp
Glurak

Gen2:
Dunsparce

Gen 3:
Guardevoir (we alrewday decided before you joined that Pkmn Trainer uses a Gen 3 Mon!
Groudon
Kyogre

Gen 4
If anyone of these is added Lucario will be swapped)
Gar chomp
Gallade
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina

Gen 5:
Fake N> Ns Zoroark
Kyurhem

Gen 6:
Chevrum

Gen 7:
Tsareena (the other problem is that shes a Grass type and that Mimikyu exists)
Cosmog
Necrozma

Gen8:
Wooloo

Starter Trophy:
Diffrent "Echos"

Every First Form Starter aside from 1st gen and the pkmn Trainers Pkmn and quajutsus First form is in
There Are three Attack Types with 3 elements

Tackle
Breath
Explosion

Grass (balanced)
Fire (makes most Damage)
Water (most launched)

Go wild!

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I think Lucario should definitely stay. At this point he's by far the most prominent non-Kanto Pokemon
No Gallade without Gardevoir is...weak at best. That's hardly a rational reason. The idea that x can't possibly exist without y. I get their a 'duo' but one existed without the other before. And Gardevior is an assist already so if you want to be technical...this excuse doesn't work. This line of reasoning applied to a game that exists (Smash 4) would be like "You can't put RYU without KEN/CHUN! They're basically synonymous with each other!" yet that's exactly what happened. And while Ken WAS added in Ultimate I believe it was more "Hey, we can add Ken now cuz that'd be easy and we get a second SF rep this time around" and less "We committed a crime by NOT having Ken in Smash 4. How could we have added Ryu WITHOUT him!?"
the difference is that Ryu is the main one. Gallade without Gardevoir feels like Ken without Ryu imo. I suppose that's kinda subjective though

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
You're right! Let's talk about Crash Bandicoot!

Nintendo being at E3 really makes me think that Crash Bandicoot is going to be the next fighter.
I think Lucario should definitely stay. At this point he's by far the most prominent non-Kanto Pokemon

the difference is that Ryu is the main one. Gallade without Gardevoir feels like Ken without Ryu imo. I suppose that's kinda subjective though
Wouldn't Gallade just be the Ken to Gardevoir's Ryu? And that still doesn't make much sense considering Ryu/Ken go hand in hand while Gallade and Gardevoir don't (While they're from the same evolution line they feel hardly as intertwined as similar Mon with gender differences. IE Nidoking/Nidoqueen are an iconic duo and would feel weird with one without the other just as an example. I actually forget Gallade even exists because they're rarely featured side by side like the Nido royals. Gardevoir really carries herself. Gallade just exists). They're essentially Street Fighter. Typically the first two names rolled off the tongue when people think SF (Chun is usually third. Sub-Zero/Scorpion have the same effect in the case of MK).

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Wouldn't Gallade just be the Ken to Gardevoir's Ryu? And that still doesn't make much sense considering Ryu/Ken go hand in hand while Gallade and Gardevoir don't (While they're from the same evolution line they feel hardly as intertwined as similar Mon with gender differences. IE Nidoking/Nidoqueen are an iconic duo and would feel weird with one without the other just as an example. I actually forget Gallade even exists because they're rarely featured side by side like the Nido royals. Gardevoir really carries herself. Gallade just exists). They're essentially Street Fighter. Typically the first two names rolled off the tongue when people think SF (Chun is usually third. Sub-Zero/Scorpion have the same effect in the case of MK).
you're right, Gardevoir does carry herself. Nobody is saying to have Gardevoir without Gallade.

what I'm saying is Gallade doesn't carry himself.

Like you can have Mario without Luigi, but not the other way around.

Top Bottom