• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Movesets - Kommo-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGod2973

Smash Cadet
Hello Everyone! I'm new here and I wanted to show off this moveset I thought up a while ago. Tell me what you think

Kommo-o makes some noise.

Character: Kommo-o
Universe: pokemon
Company: game freak
First Appearance: Pokemon sun and moon

Character type: Mighty Glacier

Neutral Special: Clanging scales - Kommo-o's signature move. This move will cause Kommo-o to rub the scales on its whole body before releasing a sonar blast all around it knocking them back. This can be repeated constantly by mashing the special button like DK's Hand Slap.

Side Special: Focus Blast - Kommo-o throws a large ball of mental focus energy foward. You must wait a while before you can fire its full power.

Up Special: Sky uppercut - This will throw an upwards punch like Ryu's shoyukan, but much farther and more powerful.

Down Special: Reversal - Kommo-o will perform a reverse turn around punch that will cause more damage and knock back the more percentage it has. The downside is that it has alot of start-up lag.

Final Smash: Clangorous Soulblaze - Kommo-o signature z-move. When activated, all foes will be slowed down slightly as Kommo-o becomes surrounded with z-power. The move will activate just like the animation in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Costume:
dragonite dandelion
salamance light blue
tyranitar green
goodra purple
garchomp navy blue
shiny gold
hydriegon black

Boxing ring name: The Pseudo-Legendary

Stage: Alter of the Sunne/Moon (ultra worm whole will swap between them)

Stage Themes:
Alter of the sunne/moon
Ultra necrozma fight (pokemon ultra sun/moon)
Ultra beast encounter
Pokemon Xd theme

Bio: This fighting and dragon type pokemon evolves from jangmo-o and then from hakomo-o. When threatened, it rubs its tail on its body to try to scare enemies off. It will then start shaking its scales and perform a variety of poses before jumping and releasing a giant sound wave all around the stage hitting all the foes in the way.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Before I take any more action, I'd like to note that pure movesets have a thread they can go to. Do you intend to make this a support thread?

GameGod2973

Smash Cadet
ok i understand

how do i post on it?

im gonna stick to the normal thread thank u

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom