• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Melee Mayhem - An unbalance mod

andoringo

Smash Rookie
Over the past 2-3 months, I've been working super hard on making a chaotic yet fun mod for Melee, and it's finally complete - introducing Melee Mayhem!

https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/11967

This mod changes every character's moveset, gives almost everyone infinite jumps and an absurdly good wavedash, and makes some previously awful characters extremely good. I'll try to update it regularly if there are any requests for changes or something like that. Please leave any feedback here or send it to me on my Discord - ringo#0001

Changes:
Character movesets and hitboxes are tweaked, some characters have extremely large hitboxes (but not too large)
Some moves that were previously unchargable are now chargable, such as Link's aerials, G&W's down aerial, Ice Climbers' up-tilt, etc
Everyone has lower friction so you can slide around like you're on ice
Some graphics have been changed, character CSS portraits, some text too
Infinite jumps (except for Jiggs and Kirby because giving them infinite jumps did absolutely nothing)

Thank you for checking this out, I hope you enjoy :^)

(This is my first post as well, I hope I'm posting this in the right forum lol)

Top Bottom