• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement from the Legacy Team

ToonSmasher

Smash Rookie
Do you think you could give Dr. Mario a different CSP pose since he's no longer a recolor of Mario?
Also will the SSS Icons all be matching in the release or will the ones on the second page still have the border?
It's little things that bother me but other than that the pack looks amazing. I'm a little impatient though. Soon™ is too far.

HYPE!

Pizza_Prez

Smash Rookie
this looks super badass! are you guys going to give each of the three ganondorfs theeir own CSS slot? because that would be incredibly cool.

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
this looks super badass! are you guys going to give each of the three ganondorfs theeir own CSS slot? because that would be incredibly cool.
They'd only need to add one more slot right? Since sword ganon/PM ganon can switch between each other via taunt.

alex9918

Smash Cadet
Do you think you could give Dr. Mario a different CSP pose since he's no longer a recolor of Mario?
Also will the SSS Icons all be matching in the release or will the ones on the second page still have the border?
It's little things that bother me but other than that the pack looks amazing. I'm a little impatient though. Soon™ is too far.

HYPE!
1st question: No, He is in his original mario pose as you can see on the CSS in the trailer.
2nd question: Matching, Afaik.
sorry about making you wait :(

Pizza_Prez

Smash Rookie
They'd only need to add one more slot right? Since sword ganon/PM ganon can switch between each other via taunt.
Project ganondorf has two separate dorfs: the sword/melee one and the wizard one. The trailer showed both at the end, but neither of them play exactly like P:M dorf. The wizard guy is entirely different, and the sword one is more like meleedorf than P:M's is, minus busting his sword out with the down taunt. It'd be cool to have all three in the same build, and I think it'd be pretty doable (the wizard one is built with PMex in mind, wheras the sword one replaces vanilla dorf by default)

this release trailer for the mod highlights the differences better than I think I am here in text:

edit: i didnt realize I wrote a ****ing paragraph response: shorter version is that the melee dorf in the sword moveset isnt exactly like P:M's dorf, so it could warrant it's own slot. Not sure why i felt the need to write that all out, lol my bad

Last edited:

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
Are there going to be any legacy xp specific character? it would interesting to see a brand new character debut in this project

ToonSmasher

Smash Rookie
1st question: No, He is in his original mario pose as you can see on the CSS in the trailer.
2nd question: Matching, Afaik.
sorry about making you wait :(
Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know.
And don't worry about making me wait. I'd rather it take a while to get done and be much better than it be released sooner with less content and more bugs.:)

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
I guess? He was made for nothing other than smash bros
the reason why I said I guess is because how many people really want to play as the primid? While it was made for smash he is a very bland and boring character, but I guess if them gave it a good moveset it would make the primid more interesting

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
If you guys want a peak at some of the new costumes in Legacy XP...

This green recolor is based upon Mew from Jet Set Radio.

This red costume is based upon Cube from Jet Set Radio.

Expect many more new costumes like this in LXP!

spicywingz

Smash Rookie

I only hope you don't have to touch any of the costumes for the hackless version

Cerulean

Smash Cadet

The hype is killing me

jokermelee

Smash Apprentice

I'm really excited for these new costumes! I'm hoping for more reference costumes too, my favorite costume currently in Legacy is the Kamina Roy, was kinda thinking that maybe a costume for Ike based on Guts from Berserk would make for a good addition. Keep up the great work man! Hoping for more great things to come from this!

Last edited:

Pelet_PR

Smash Captain
1.When is this coming out? LOOKS AMAZING!!
2. Will there be patches and updates?
3. Wish the stages were like in PM/ and less
4. How big will this be (GB?) ?

Shren

Smash Journeyman
How do you download this? is it released or just a place holder page.
It is still getting worked on. Why do you think the forum's name has release soon tm on it? It's even on the op.:urg: (Sorry if this message is aggressive, but people are stupid and don't read or look into something's history(I'm just so tired of people asking an already answered question)

jokermelee

Smash Apprentice
Something I didn't realize until now was this build might also include Wiimmfi support, that's awesome! I've been using it for months now for multiple games on Wii and it would be so exciting to be able to use it for this!

flintconfirmed

Smash Apprentice
I'm really excited for these new costumes! I'm hoping for more reference costumes too, my favorite costume currently in Legacy is the Kamina Roy, was kinda thinking that maybe a costume for Ike based on Guts from Berserk would make for a good addition. Keep up the great work man! Hoping for more great things to come from this!
you mean the simon roy? i personally don't think it's planned but idk maybe!

Fortis

Smash Rookie
Registered just to say that this hack looks awesome. Planning on downloading it once it's out. I was wondering, though, how would the hack version be used? I've got limited experience with this sort of thing, mostly just following a step by step guide to get Newer Super Mario Brothers Wii working. Haven't really touched the Wii since then. Will this use Riivolution as well?

Last edited:

wad11656

Smash Rookie
Do you need the original game disc to use this?

I have an 8GB SDHC and load through USB CFG Loader...

will that set-up work?

000pab

Smash Rookie
This is getting me far to gitty to function. I need this in my life.

QuickRat

Smash Journeyman
Hi there! Awesome trailer.

I wanted to ask... I'm playing Legacy on Dolphin, will it have those 2GB limitations? Is there anything I could do to avoid that limitation?

Olhi

Smash Cadet
When I play the Single Player Modes with Waluigi/Pit and OoT Ganondorf/Lucario/Mewtwo in their PM Mods, the results won't be saved. Will that apply here as well?

Last edited:

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
Maybe there shouldn't be a big download button graphic in the OP if the build isn't out yet.

jokermelee

Smash Apprentice
Maybe there shouldn't be a big download button graphic in the OP if the build isn't out yet.
When everything's all done he's going to edit the first post with everything he needs to include, for now he just has barebones stuff on it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom