• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legality super smash bros item ideas

Flower (rayman lover)

Smash Rookie
1557305355591.png hi this is my first post to smashboards so i made a post of items that should getting added to super smash bros ultimate as dlci hope you all enjoy them
1557305355591.png
1557305749920.png
1557305811036.png
1557305833109.png
1557305852968.png

wishlist (1).png

wimbearn

Smash Apprentice
Maybe a Blooper as an assist trophy? It will cover the screen with ink.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Glad to have you here! Welcome to SmashBoards!

In all honesty, this is a pretty good list! You should post it in the Ultimate General Discussion forum rather than here though, that way more people can view it in a relevant location! Thanks!

Last edited:

Flower (rayman lover)

Smash Rookie
Glad to have you here! Welcome to SmashBoards!

In all honesty, this is a pretty good list! You should post it in the Ultimate General Discussion forum rather than here though, that way more people can view it in a relevant location! Thanks!
how do i post in the ultimate general discussion i only posted it here because everything here is so hard to use

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
how do i post in the ultimate general discussion i only posted it here because everything here is so hard to use
Don't worry, it can seem tough on the outside looking in, but I'll try to offer my help as much as I can. The organization of the site has received substantial changes in the last couple days. However, I'm sure that some of the other moderators or administrators would be willing to help out. I see that Gunla Gunla and Strong Badam Strong Badam are both currently monitoring the site, but I will offer my hand as well.

This site is organized into forums based on a different Smash/Non-Smash topic. However, in the last couple days, it has been restructured into this list:

It can be disorienting at times, but it just takes some time to get down. Because most users come to this site to talk about Smash Bros Ultimate, the second link on the list is the most popular. That is your destination. In the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate forum, you will find a sub-forum for General Discussion. This is the location where all of the interaction occurs with Smash Ultimate players. By posting a thread this there, you allow for the rest of the community to see your ideas.

However, be warned. I don't want to give you bad advice; before you post, search the forum to see if any similar threads exist. The last thing we want to do is clutter up the forum with duplicate threads. This is #4 in the Ultimate's Forum Rules:

"4. When creating a new thread, please search the forum to avoid making a duplicate thread. There may already be a thread for the topic you wish to discuss. When posting a new character support thread, check the Support Thread Directory to see if it has already been made. Also, please try and make high quality OPs. One or two lines is a bit on the short side and isn't great for creating discussion."

I don't mean to scare you with this, but want to make sure that you follow the terms and rules of the site. That should be all of my rambling, I'm sure the mods will let me know if I was too long-winded.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
That would indeed be the forum for a discussion of this matter. Welcome to the boards, Flower!

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Ahh, my bad. Though your writeup was still fairly commendable.

In that regard, the user guide is the best place to look, under Section 3, explaining most of our forums and how to post and such. Of note, the search function is fairly crucial if you want to find existing discussions, or if a discussion is old enough that a fresh thread is acceptable and recommended.

Last edited:

Flower (rayman lover)

Smash Rookie
Don't worry, it can seem tough on the outside looking in, but I'll try to offer my help as much as I can. This is especially the case since the organization of the site has received substantial changes in the last couple days. However, I'm sure that some of the other moderators or administrators would be willing to help out. I see that Gunla Gunla and Strong Badam Strong Badam are both currently monitoring the site, but I will offer my hand as well.

This site is organized into forums; these forums used to categorized by Smash game plus other forums for non-Smash topics. However, it has been restructured into this list:

It can be disorienting at times, but it just takes some time to get down. Because most users come to this site to talk about Smash Bros Ultimate, is the second link on the list. That is your destination. In the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate forum, you will find a sub-forum for General Discussion. This is the location where all of the interaction occurs with Smash Ultimate players. By posting a thread this there, you allow for the rest of the community to see your ideas.

However, be warned. I don't want to give you bad advice; before you post, search the forum to see if any similar threads exist. The last thing we want to do is clutter up the forum with duplicate threads. This is #4 in the Ultimate's Forum Rules:

"4. When creating a new thread, please search the forum to avoid making a duplicate thread. There may already be a thread for the topic you wish to discuss. When posting a new character support thread, check the Support Thread Directory to see if it has already been made. Also, please try and make high quality OPs. One or two lines is a bit on the short side and isn't great for creating discussion."

I don't mean to scare you with this, but want to make sure that you follow the terms and rules of the site. That should be all of my rambling, I'm sure the mods will let me know if I was too long-winded.
i have a question and please dont freak out or get mad at me like this one guy on discord did. is it ok if i advertise my discord server on here? im just wondering because its my dream to have a big server and i thought posting it here may get more members

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
i have a question and please dont freak out or get mad at me like this one guy on discord did. is it ok if i advertise my discord server on here? im just wondering because its my dream to have a big server and i thought posting it here may get more members
You can include your discord link in your profile page, in your personal website, or in your signature. This is all found under your User Control Panel. However, we generally disallow posts and/or threads fully dedicated to advertising ones discord server.

82C319F4-7F83-4F86-BFD8-DC879039AA62.jpeg 7695B08F-1BC5-43EB-96F2-E1FA22C41D47.jpeg FB2D2FAB-1EA7-4C4B-8CF8-118E6D5B002B.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom