• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Just noticed the poll. I'm not a NieR fan (as my lack of contributions probably demonstrates) but wouldn't a boss make the most sense with it being a flashy action RPG game?

D

Deleted member

Yo, I might be high but I ain't no coward. What I know I say, not act like "I don't want to break a nail, I don't want to hurt anybody 's feelings". Again, programing. Man, this is a blessing and a curse. But at least this is not a remix.

D

Deleted member

Ah, my comments don't get a like because it's true. Sad all these folks know is bs, which they love bs'ers. Here I am alone on the mountain, waiting for these ******* to catch up, so that I can post another 40 updates. But the programming is deep, true is what true is. Red is red, blue is blue. But most will need a 4 year to understand what that mean.

D

Deleted member

Ah, ignored again. The best strategy on the internet these days ignore the troll. But the troll has evolved learning new ways on how to get the attention he has been seeking, not calling myself a troll though

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I am a dude that was transferred from 2002, to the year 2022. I discovered how to mod and posted it for about a couple of months. Very weird time period that I arrived at, but since I can't go back in time, I guess I have to deal with it. Maybe a website will have to do. Seriously, how did nobody notice smash bros 6 being made on this website with weekly update. Meh, what color is the sky in today?
Glad to know that the first site a time traveler thinks to post on is smashboards.com

D

Deleted member

Glad to know that the first site a time traveler thinks to post on is smashboards.com
I had to pick a website where enough people went to but a spot where nobody went to. That was my training since I was 9, Now I aged rapidly, though have the brain of a 9 year old.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
I am a dude that was transferred from 2002, to the year 2022. I discovered how to mod and posted it for about a couple of months. Very weird time period that I arrived at, but since I can't go back in time, I guess I have to deal with it. Maybe a website will have to do. Seriously, how did nobody notice smash bros 6 being made on this website with weekly update. Meh, what color is the sky in today?

D

Deleted member

Post warned for spam/off-topic.
Just ignore him. He's gonna continue causing a ruckus if we give him attention.
Did I forget to mention I rarely sleep? I am causing a ruckus regardless if I am noticed or not. I have been doing this for months.

D

Deleted member

Double posting warning was issued
Haha, when an outsider comes to the playground. It is all good as long as he doesn't say anything to others. How would I get a spam warning from having a little fun? Most of the people that comes to this website just ignore me anyway.

My man out here trying to play 4D chess, but he's just as out of it as Kanye
I have already said checkmate a long time ago, I already won. They know it too.

Sorry for the divergence, proceed with the topic.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright, sorry I was busy yesterday. Then I got sick last night and came down with the flu.....it's been an interesting night. I had a feverish dream that I broke the internet by slamming a subway train into it;s mainframes....

I am just doing some resting up but, for some reason, I have been feeling sick for about 3 weeks now. Hoping to get over this.

Anyways, I forgot to put our poll for just 1 day and, instead, left it for 7 days.

Based on the conclusions, Assist Trophy and Smash Dungeon is the way to go but I wanted to open this to everyone; seeing as how it's the last bundle, how open would people be to the idea that not only does this bundle come with those two aforementioned content BUT also a Boss? It could be a solid way to finish off our DLC.

Thoughts?

While we air those thoughts, I want us to start submitting.....

NeiR Automata Assist Trophy

Please submit a character for the NeiR Automata assist trophy and provide a write up on how the character acts when summoned. Is it an offensive assist trophy? Defensive? Does it support the player. If the character is of the type like Guile, Zero, Morrigan, etc; please provide content on what attacks the assist trophy exactly does.

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
Based on the conclusions, Assist Trophy and Smash Dungeon is the way to go but I wanted to open this to everyone; seeing as how it's the last bundle, how open would people be to the idea that not only does this bundle come with those two aforementioned content BUT also a Boss? It could be a solid way to finish off our DLC.

Thoughts?
Sounds pretty good.

D

Deleted member

A2

YoRHa Type A No.2. A major character from Neir Automata, being the secondary playable character, and the original android 2B and 9S are based on. She doesn't like to speak. She was sent to earth before the events of the game, and was left stranded as the only member of her squad to survive. She traveled the world seeking revenge, bringing her into conflict with 2b.

A2 acts similarly to Alucard, Zero or other similar assist trophies. She'll dash around the stage and chase after fighters. She'll then deliver a series of combos based on attacks she does in the game (her similarties to 2b would allow us to use a lot of animations), she can actualy doge and counter. When she's nearly done she'll enter Beserker mode, where she goes to town on the nearest opponent, and then finishes them off with a finisher, before stricking a stern pose and disappearing

Last edited by a moderator:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium

A2

YoRHa Type A No.2. A major character from Neir Automata, being the secondary playable character, and the original android 2B and 9S are based on. She doesn't like to speak. She was sent to earth before the events of the game, and was left stranded as the only member of her squad to survive. She traveled the world seeking revenge, bringing her into conflict with 2b.

A2 acts similarly to Alucard, Zero or other similar assist trophies. She'll dash around the stage and chase after fighters. She'll then deliver a series of combos based on attacks she does in the game (her similarties to 2b would allow us to use a lot of animations), she can actualy doge and counter. When she's nearly done she'll enter Beserker mode, where she goes to town on the nearest opponent, and then finishes them off with a finisher, before stricking a stern pose and disappearing
I dunno, is she showing too much thigh for CERO?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok everyone! Please vote for which Assist Tropht from NeiR Automata you want to see!

A2

9S

YoRHa No.9 Type S or Nines, is 2B's partner

As an assist 9S would run around the stage attacking with his sword and using a lot of flashy combos and then hacking an opponent to either damage them or if you are playing with more than 2 people temporarily put them on your team.
Hey everyone. SOrry for being late. I will be submitting...

View attachment 364780

Pascal
Pascal will appear and give the user items throughout a period of time. Now, it is possible for Pascal to be damaged and thus will eventually run away.
Submit a Smash Dungeon and Accompanying Boss

I sort of struggling to work on the rulings of this one since we have Amusement Park as a stage but I wanted to avoid it. That being said, Simone would make for a good submission but she is very much tied to the entire Amusement Park vibe. Plus, I will be adding her as a far away background cameo. So.....

When you submit a stage, you must submit it from one of the following locations. This Smash Dungeon will be based off one of these locations but won't be a 100% replica.

Abandoned Factory
City Ruins
Desert Zone
Forest Zone
Flooded City
Copied City
Tower

Please provide information on:

• how it looks
  • what enemies it has

As for bosses, please submit a boss which also includes Simone. The reason why I don't want the Smash Dungeon to be a 100% visual replical of these locations because there is a chance that the boss that is decided upon doesn't appear in this zone. For example, Grun appears in the Flooded City but our Smash Dungeon ends up being based on City Ruins.

For bosses, please use this link.

For those who submit Adam and Eve as a pair, please note their nude forms obviously won't fly. They will be clothed.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Copied City

The Copied city would have white platforms with harsh shadows and background reminiscent to those seen in automata, The enemies would be either the harder enemies and more complex enemies and robot enemies such as
-Roturret
-Mokujin/Tetsujin/Kinjin
-M83 Predator
-Egg Pawn
-Killing Machine
-Genome Soldier
-Motobug
-Mettaur
-The Cell

Boss
Marx & Engels

The main fight would be for Engels and they would tower far in the background and occasionally come up and attack the stage with it's attacks like the Marx hands and the Laser it has

Once engels is at Half-health A Marx will come in and attack on either the right or left side blocking off that area until it goes away.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will be submitting....

Abandoned Ruins
This area largely spoke to me upon seeing playthroughs and ultimately playing and expereincing it myself. I felt it was the best possible way to introduce NeiR Automata's entire mood and atmosphere and I think this is also a good way for us to go for a Smash Dungeon. The area is littered with dust and sad as well as dsicarded metallic and concrete structures and debris which makes progressing forward diffiult.

Enemies in cludes:

Small Stubby
Medium Biped
Goliath Biped
Small Flyer
Small Exploder
Primid Classes
ROB Classes
Rotturret
Egg Pawn
Mettaur
Mites
Gamyga
Hi-Ho
Falinks
Sheel Chimera
Killing Machine

Boss

1670435432550.png

Grün is an extremely large boss from NeiR Automata. Maybe not as well known as Simone, Adam and Eve, or even our YoRHA Androids but having this imposing creature would make for a fun battle that could translate well also as a Boss Sphere addition.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hi everyone! Sorry I did not get the results up as prompty as I should have. Here are the results for NeiR Assist Trophies

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
9S022
2A5 (10)212
Pascal3 (6)39

With this, 2A wins the voting! We will commence voting for the Smash Dungeon PLUS the bosses.

Here are the submissions....

Copied City

The Copied city would have white platforms with harsh shadows and background reminiscent to those seen in automata, The enemies would be either the harder enemies and more complex enemies and robot enemies such as
-Roturret
-Mokujin/Tetsujin/Kinjin
-M83 Predator
-Egg Pawn
-Killing Machine
-Genome Soldier
-Motobug
-Mettaur
-The Cell

Boss
Marx & Engels

The main fight would be for Engels and they would tower far in the background and occasionally come up and attack the stage with it's attacks like the Marx hands and the Laser it has

Once engels is at Half-health A Marx will come in and attack on either the right or left side blocking off that area until it goes away.
I will be submitting....

Abandoned Ruins
This area largely spoke to me upon seeing playthroughs and ultimately playing and expereincing it myself. I felt it was the best possible way to introduce NeiR Automata's entire mood and atmosphere and I think this is also a good way for us to go for a Smash Dungeon. The area is littered with dust and sad as well as dsicarded metallic and concrete structures and debris which makes progressing forward diffiult.

Enemies in cludes:

Small Stubby
Medium Biped
Goliath Biped
Small Flyer
Small Exploder
Primid Classes
ROB Classes
Rotturret
Egg Pawn
Mettaur
Mites
Gamyga
Hi-Ho
Falinks
Sheel Chimera
Killing Machine

Boss

View attachment 364811
Grün is an extremely large boss from NeiR Automata. Maybe not as well known as Simone, Adam and Eve, or even our YoRHA Androids but having this imposing creature would make for a fun battle that could translate well also as a Boss Sphere addition.
Here is the link for voting!

I will be now submitting:

Spirits for NeiR Automata

I am so sorry but due to various reasons, I couldn't get everything set up in time but I do hope this will help you in crafting Spirits for NeiR Automata....

2B's Moveset
  • Neutral Special: Supressive Fire (Fires a stream of firepower from her floating Pod.)
  • Side Special: Missile (Grabs onto the Pod and drives forward in a manner much like Drill Rush.)
  • Up Special: Pod Jump ( While not a Pod Program, 2B hitches a ride with Pod 042 in a way that is like Cypher but allows Pod 042 to fire by pressing Neutral Special. Pressing down stops the recovery move.)
  • Down Special: Pod Program(Has access to numuerous Pod Programs)
    • Wire: 2B commands Pod 042 to shoot a chain pit 2.5 BFPs away from herself. On hit, 2B will reel herself in with frame advantage for a follow-up. This can also be used as a tether recovery.
    • Repair: 2B commands Pod 042 to shine a light on her that heals her for 12% damage. Much like Hero's Heal, this has limited charges that are only replenished by KOs.
    • Slow: 2B commands Pod 042 to fire a projectile of light at a downwards 25-degree angle. On hit, it generates a large bubble where every fighter that is inside, except 2B herself, is under a Witch Time-style effect. This lasts for 5 seconds before it vanishes.
    • Mirage: An energy field expands out. Hitting the special button causes it to stop which results in 2B striking at all opponents within this field. Getting struct induces stunning animations before all attacks land and then the opponents are launched.)
    • Hammer: Holding down the Down Input and create a giagntic hammer. When the input is let go, the hammer swings down and creates a powerful meetor-smash attack. The strongest Pod Program in 2B"s aresenal.
    • Bomb: Pod 042 unleashes a volley of bombs that arc up and land with an explosive force. It will do this for several seconds while staying stationary and can be used for other attacks.
    • Wave: Pod 042 slams downwards while both 2B and itself is in the air. If it makes contact with an opponent or the ground; it creates a large explosion. This can only be done in the air.

Alternate Costumes
  1. Black (Default)
  2. Red (Devola and Popola)
  3. Green (Commander)
  4. Yellow (Anemone)
  5. Cream (Based on Zero)
  6. Orange (Operator 210)
  7. Brown (Pascal)
  8. White (2P - SoulCalibur)
  9. Scarlet (Red Girl)
  10. Purple (Appearnce in Gestalt)
  11. Blue (Yonah from Gestalt and Replicant)
  12. Cyan (Kainé from Festalt and Replicant)
Music

1. Weight of the World (Prelude) (Final Fantasy XIV) (NOTE: This can also play on Northern Cave, Midgar, and Airship)
  2. Emil/Despair
  3. Grandma/Destruction
  4. Amusement Park
  5. Memories Of Dust
  6. Rays Of Light
  7. Song of the Ancients (NieR: Automata) (New Arrangement)
  8. Analogous Memories (NieR: Replicant ver 1.22...)
  9. Peaceful Sleep
  10. The Tower
  11. Fortress of Lies
  12. Bipolar Nightmare
  13. Wretched Weaponry (Remix)
  14. Pascal
  15. Birth of a Disease
  16. Forest Kingdom
  17. A Beautiful Song
  18. Emil's Song
  19. Sound of the End
  20. War to War
  21. Shadlowlord (Replicant)

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1670601622697.png
A2 (NieR:Automata)
Class: Legend
Type: Primary Attack, 2 slots
Effect: Risky Damage ++ (Doubles attack damage at the cost of recoil)
  • Puppet Fighter: 2B (Default)
  • Stage: Mount Hikami
  • Music Track: Emil/Despair
  • Match: Stamina (200HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy Assist Trophy (A2)
    • The enemy is so strong they take recoil
    • The enemy has increased speed
    • The enemy likes to get up close
1670601843254.png
Emil (NieR:Replicant)
Class: Ace
Type: Support Neutral, 1 slot
Effect: Shield Health +
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultness: (Green), :ultkirby: (Gray)
  • Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom Omega
  • Music Track: Emil/Despair
  • Match: Stamina (150HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy reinforcements come occasionally (Kirby)
    • The enemy has increased attack power.
    • Bob-ombs occasionally drop on the stage.
1670603910831.png
1670603926846.png
Adam & Eve (NieR:Automata)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Attack, 2 slots
Effect: Physical Attack +
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultkazuya: (White Suit), :ultken: (Violent)
  • Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom
  • Music Track: Bipolar Nightmare
  • Match: Stamina (200HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy reinforcements come occasionally (Ken)
    • The enemy has increased physical attack power
    • The enemy comes equipped with a Franklin Badge
    • The enemy has increased shield health

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Is there an overall timeline of upcoming jobs? It's OK if there isn't yet, it's just that it's a little difficult to gage what's coming next since the Fighter's Pass is over and the thread has been going at a slower pace, so it'd be nice to know a general timeline.
Nothing basically. Once we finish this, we are done zone. That being said, we are going at a slower pace because I am tired and don't really have it in me to continue to the end. It has nothing about the thread finishing. A combination of personal life issues, mental health issues, unemployment, and legal affairs have left me, more or less, crippled both financially, physically, professionally, and mentally. Let's just say the past months have not been kind of me but it was of my own making.

On the topic of spirits, are we gonna do Xenoblade 3 spirits?
Yes, we will be doing those next.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So, I am still waiting for NeiR Automata Spirits to fill in but, like Pasta mention,ed we will still ned to sdo Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spirits. I still woiuld like to get a good list going for our list of Spirits but if we don't get anything more, I will fill in th elist and do my best getting Spirits done.

I will also be openiong up for Xenblade Chronicles 3 Spirits.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oh we have some things planned before the end. I haven't actually sat down to plan....something out.

That being said...

Xenoblade Chronicles Spirits
Mii Costumes
NeiR Bundle Name
Last few SPirit Events and Online Tounraments

Followed by something that I hope ties everything up nicely but I can't figure out what would it be

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
In my opinion a good idea for a small "Thank you" piece of content would be getting an old Final Destination form as an L-load similar to Boxing Ring, It would be easy to do and wouldn't affect much nothing of the game.

I'll also try to submitt some spirits later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom