• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyleboy21

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4227-0903-1049
I am looking for a legit US demo code and if anybody has an extra one, just Private Message me.
Thank you very much.

EDIT: Already got a demo code from a friend. No need to send me an extra one anymore.

Last edited:

DPM15

Smash Cadet
If anyone has a us code, I would be so grateful! Private Messages only!

Last edited:

sMaSh4LiFe98

Smash Rookie
I would really LOVE a super smash bros 3ds code. That would be sweet so if you have an extra please consider donating to me :)

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I've got a friend who's into Smash, but has no idea there's a demo. Sadly, I have no registered 3DS, but he does have one. I'd like to surprise him by giving him the demo. If anyone has it, I'd highly appreciate it.

MCoops

Smash Rookie
I am looking for an AUS demo code, and I am willing to trade the EU demo code that I already have (turns out you can't use EU codes on an AUS 3DS) please PM me if you have an AUS code!

elliotnz

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0662-5906-3244
I've been lurking like a mofo in the forum lately someone have a spare nz code please pm me

Last edited:

spare-jello

Smash Cadet
still looking for one, all! I'll friend ya and we can play some competitive stuff once the full release is here!:)

lengeta

Smash Ace
I doubt there are really many codes bouncing around, but in case there are, I'm adding my name to the list.

EDIT:
NA

Last edited:

RazorEdge96

Smash Rookie
if any one has a spare AUS demo code, would you be kindly enough to donate it, been searching one for a while now and no luck

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
I suggest, as hyped as EVERYONE is for it, wait till later this week for when the demo is released for everyone. Sure it won't be unlimited uses, but Its better then sitting here and never getting a code.

OzzmanX

Smash Rookie
I am looking for an AUS demo code, and I am willing to trade the EU demo code that I already have (turns out you can't use EU codes on an AUS 3DS) please PM me if you have an AUS code!
Hey man, i have 3 AUS codes, wanna trade?

IAmSpook

Smash Rookie
If anyone would be generous and give me a spare NA code, that would be great! Thank you. PM me.

Last edited:

Atris3235

Smash Rookie
My friend is giving away one of his SSB 3DS demo codes, its on his youtube channel, just search up mugigames giveaway on youtube. There are not that much people so there is a high chance of you winning

greeeco

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm just a simple guy hoping for a North American demo code.

I would hate to know there were codes that weren't used and then went to waste on the 19th

Whoami40

Smash Rookie
Willing to gift steam game for NA code... please pm me asap we will work something out.

Last edited:

noahbbg

Smash Rookie
can i please have a code i am hyped for this game and i cannot w8 any longer can some1 pls give me a EU 3ds demo code for ssb 4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom