• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noisyhsk

Smash Rookie
Please help me out with a code I will personally do what u ask except pay u I need it to be a freebee because I'm a poor person that lives with his grandfather so please will you help a guy out PM if you have a NA code to share thank you :)

MicManGuy

Smash Rookie
I need a code; I qualified in all aspects (platinum, emails from Nintendo, registered 3DS hardware/software) but I haven't received a code. Please help a guy out who got scammed
I feel for ya man. But you didn't get scammed. Only a few platinum people got the codes. I myself could have gotten one, but i didn't.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Still want a code, but offering kidneys/money/other bogus things is going a bit 2 far imo

D

Deleted member

I feel for ya man. But you didn't get scammed. Only a few platinum people got the codes. I myself could have gotten one, but i didn't.
What :/ Instead of giving it to all platinum's that had emails turned on, they gave 4 of the same thing to one person each. BS

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
PM me a code if you think melee Ganon is more broken then Ivan Ooze. If you don't believe in the purple stuff, take your code elsewhere.

BMSmasher

Smash Rookie
If at all possible, and I know it's getting redundant at this point, but if someone could send me a code, that'd be greatly, greatly, greatly appreciated. Thank any of you in advance.

CFXavierific

Smash Rookie
NNID
CFXavierific96
3DS FC
3222-6078-0283
If anybody kindly wants to share their NA codes with me I'd really appreciate it. If not then it's coolio. :)

Mr.Mike

Smash Rookie
...From sitting here on my computer ever since 9:30 at night...it looks as if you win some and you lose some...I think we lost this one boys. Despite trying to pound out homework this weekend preying that nintendo would release a demo available to the entire public, its only limited to platinum which some of us were so close to. I feel as if the main reason I, and many others, want this so bad is mostly because I dont want to have to go through another school week of just doing homework and having to wait for some form of excitement that will quench my thirst for a great game. As a last ditch effort I will repeat the same desperate line that 99% of the users have posted... "Will accept any NA smash code!" And now I will go to bed hoping that I will be one of the lucky few that has the pleasure of having some good Samaritan bestow the awesome gift that is smash bros to me! Goodnight everyone and good luck!

xgdi99

Smash Rookie
Me again. I will post a code on one of my 5 recent youtube videos. At 11:00 mountain time/10:00 west coast time/12:00 east coast time. I am doing this so people don't feel like i'm choosing someone favorite. Good Luck. My youtube is: fraustega62.
Dood, ill share my steam account for a code

c-1

Smash Cadet
Me again. I will post a code on one of my 5 recent youtube videos. At 11:00 mountain time/10:00 west coast time/12:00 east coast time. I am doing this so people don't feel like i'm choosing someone favorite. Good Luck. My youtube is: fraustega62.
dude, I will view each of your videos 5 times each or more if you pm me the code

D

Deleted member

Do you mean 2 am est? Because its 1:11 am right now. Or do you mean 12 pm tomorrow?

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
I'd like a code please. You'd be the awesomest person if you gave me one :) I'd need a North American one btw

Last edited:

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942
If anyone has PAL Code they dont want please PM me
*Sigh* i may never get one :(

Last edited:

Kilerbomb

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kilerbomb
I would love a US code. I've been barely missing them in giveaways all night.

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
People still going at it? I gave up a while ago lol

Last ditch effort I suppose. Maybe I'll check twitter for one last go around.

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
I can give someone my extra F-Zero X, Super Punch Out, and Star Fox 64 VC codes for a smash Demo code if interested.

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
Anyone got a spare code? Apparently my friends NA code I received was faulty and Nintendo wouldn't help me. Would be greatly appreciated. I can get an NA Current Club Nintendo game if someone wants. :)

Last edited:

XxLTxX

Smash Rookie
I'm not a platinum nintendo club member and do not have a code, If there is anyone generous enough to share the code with me I will appreciate it. However I do not have anything to offer for the code, sorry.
Edit: US code please.
Edit2: I actually think I have some 6IV Raikou on my Y with HP ice.

Last edited:

jreed3842

Smash Apprentice
I'll throw my name into the pot!
But I just wanna let the generous givers out there know that it's not THAT deep for me. If a code falls into my lap, I'll use it! But I'm also content in waiting just a few more days. There are people who are probably more desiring of a code than I am so I hope those who desperately desire a code gets one! And congrats to those who have them! Happy Smashing everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom