• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Complete (Job #3: Bowser's Castle)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
Waluigi Stage
Waluigi Pinball

You fight inside a giant pinball machine with a huge Waluigi statue over looking the battle.
Waluigi pinball.png

Eggman Stage
Death Egg Zone

Deathegg.png

Based on the Genesis style graphics, with plenty of pits and spikes, and the occasional moving wall that changes the shape of the battlefield

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
1654026739192.png

Waddle Dee Town (Kirby and the Forgotten Land)
This stage would happen in the colosseum first, but then a warp star would appear indicating a change of location, this could be:
  1. The roof of both the restaurant and the mail office
  2. The tower with clawcia
  3. The pool with a giant gold fish
  4. The main part of the hub with Elfilis
In terms of hazards, in the colosseum Gorimondo and Morpho Knight would appear in the background and sometimes interrupt the battle while in the roof of the restaurant you could find food and in the pool you could use fish as throwable items.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
BWD Stage: Waddle Dee Town (my take)
Waddle-Dee-Town-Kirby-And-The-Forgotten-Land.jpg

My take is a more relaxed kind of stage, taking place entirely in the plaza. The layout is mostly flat, with four platforms around the top. However, every now and then, a large group of Waddle Dees runs towards the town and bumps into each other, with some of them tumbling all around the stage.

Eggman Stage: Egg Planet Park
R.png

Full name Dr. Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park(TM). What you're seeing is the world map of Sonic Colors, which would be part of the background when you're playing on the Battlefield/Omega form. The actual stage sees fighters on a stage slightly larger than Final Destination, with the twist being that you travel to different zones and use different Wisps.
  • Tropical Resort has the Cyan Laser, which has the user travel in a zigzag line
  • Sweet Mountain has the Yellow Drill, which has the user drill underground to trip opponents. After a couple seconds, the Drill pops out of the ground and fires up like a rocket.
  • Starlight Carnival has the Blue Cube, which turns the user into a giant cube that causes a shockwave upon impact. It can also bury opponents on the ground and meteor smash in the air.
  • Planet Wisp has the Pink Spikes, which turns the user into a spiky ball and sticks them to any surface they land on
  • Aquarium Park has the Purple Frenzy, which turns the user into a violent beast that can only be controlled by moving the control stick left or right
  • Asteroid Coaster has the Violet Void, which turns the user into a black hole that sucks up everything in its path; opponents above 100% are instantly K.O.’d

Also in each zone, Orbot and Cubot appear in the background and foreground of the stage, and you get to hear Dr. Eggman talk away on the PA during the battle.

Oddball

Smash Lord
WaddleDee town B
and
since I can't vote for my own Waluigi stage I won't vote for one.

D

Deleted member

Perk. I'd like Pokefloats back but Pacmaze and Rainbow road are must haves. Bowsers Castle is good too.

Top Bottom