• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros BRAWL Tournament at RU GAME Tampa Bay and Gainesville Florida

RUGAMESTORE.COM

Smash Cadet
Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament!
Nov 5th, 2011 @ 6pm 2 LOCATIONS TO BRAWL!
5186 SW 34th Street Gainesville, FL 32608
352-337-0063
306 Brandon Town Center Mall Brandon, FL 33511
813-653-4263

Entry Fee: $15

CASH Prizes for each location!!!

1st= $200
2nd= $100
3rd= $50
4th= $25
5th= $15

Rules:
1 vs 1 Singles
No Items
3-5 stock (depends on number of entrants)
Sign up now at any R.U. GAME location! Cutoff for sign ups after 1st bracket ends.
Buybacks allowed through end of 1st bracket!
Random stage select for each match
Bring your controller! (Wii remote+Nunchuck, Wii remote+Classic, or Gamecube cont.)
NO THIRD PARTY, TURBO, OR MODDED CONTROLLERS ALLOWED!
METAKNIGHT BANNED!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I'd just like to let you know that the Tampa Smash crew will likely be in full support of this. Expect 20-30 people from Tampa Smash alone. I'd also be happy to advertise your cause to USF as I run the Smash club here. Thanks for posting here!

klambo

Smash Rookie
oh boy.........I would have loved to come to this....if I had more warning
Strange, I just noticed this. Halberd, how did this go?

:rosalina:

:phone:
Wait... was this in gainesville?

edit: huh, nvm guess it was. Guess I missed out and didn't even know this happened lol.
I'm guessing you guys are just used to simply looking at the thread title, but the OP actually messed up the formatting for it. The real date is in the actual post, Nov. 5th.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
dude I dun' have time to be lookin' at a long OP(well this wasn't long, but I'm lazy x3). I scan the the thread title and see 'October 6th'. I wouldn't have any reason to believe the OP date would be different from the thread title date.

:rosalina:

RUGAMESTORE.COM

Smash Cadet
Sorry for the date mistype in the posting title everyone. The tournament is on the 5th of NOVEMBER at 6PM. And yes....buybacks through the end of the 1st bracket. After the end of the bracket the tournament will be closed to buybacks and new entrants. We will be hosting more Smash tournaments in the future (this is our 3rd!).

Top Bottom