• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Infinite: Muddy Mole (Brawler)

Muddy would be a masked costume. I am primarily submitting this because two of Muddy's central powers, throwing steel balls and suplexing, are in Brawler's kit.

Ultimate: Moon (Hat)

The Moon is a mask that replaces your Mii's head.

BTW, chess is a brawler, that's on me.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 196:

Ultimate:
1634790495058.png
1634790553592.png

Alucard (Swordfighter)
This Mii Costume consist of Alucard's classy black clothing with gold trimmings for his body, including his sick cape, as well as his platinum-blonde hair as a wig for the headgear. For the sword used, he will be wielding the Crissaegrim, an extremely-overpowered weapon that debuted in Symphony of the Night that was memed on for its absolute overpoweredness when dual-wielded.

Infinite:
1634790694593.png

Impostor (Universal)
The Impostor is a very simple Mii Costume, consisting of a bean-like space suit with disjointed hands similar to the Creeper and Pig Mii Costumes for the body, and a helmet with a bright blue visor for the helmet. The costume changes based on which class of Mii Fighter is used, with the fists being used for the brawler, a large knife being used for the swordfighter, and a handgun similar to that of the Doom Slayer for Mii Gunner. Like Bomberman's Mii Costume, the Impostor's color changes based on what number player he is, but this persists even when it's CPU-controlled. These colors are Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Cyan, Pink, and Purple. Incidentally, all of these colors are also selectable in Among Us when you costumize your character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know Jin plays very differently from Kazuya in TEKKEN 4-onwards, but would Jin work well as an Echo for Kazuya?

Job of Assist Costume from Infinite:
Morrigan (Darkstalkers) (Brawler)

It would be costume for Mii Brawler based on Modern Darkstalkers Incarnation of Morrigan. It also includes her Wig.

Job about Assist Costume from Ultimate:
Tiki (Fire Emblem) (Brawler)

The Costume could be based on Adult Tiki Incarnation and it includes Tiki Wig.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Dr. Wily Costume
Class: Mii Gunner

1634843526536.png

Using a patented blaster that looks familiar to what Bad Box Art Mega Man uses, Dr. Wily uses all sorts of crazy gadgets and tech in the games so having him as a costume would be great. Gives the Mii the crazy hair and bald cap, mustache, lab coat, and pants.

1634843961709.png

Cranky Kong
Class: Mii Swordfighter

While I had considered Dr. Neo Cortex as a Mii Gunner, I wanted to do a first party for this one. The sword would be replaced by Cranky's trusty cane. Players gain Cranky's glasses and beard plus a bald cap that's made to match the Mii's skin color. This also includes Cranky's shirt plus sleeves and pants that mimic the look of monkey fur.

Attachments

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #196:
Chef Kawasaki (Swordfighter)
78CC0FC1-0D79-4EC9-B4F3-58057BAAE9E9.png

The Mii Costume would include Kawasaki’s apron for his body, his chef hat for his headgear, and finally his frying pan for a sword.

Big the Cat (Swordfighter)
9B1B2454-2088-447B-ADB8-DD11727D23EB.png

The Mii Costume would be similar to a body suit. The headgear would be Big’s head, the Mii’s face would be visible through Big’s mouth. The body would be covered with Big’s fur coat, including: gloves, belt buckle, and sandals. Big’s sword would be his fishing rod.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the Sports Mii Costume submissions! We had some great ones and thanks to everyone who contributed!!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Fencer3 (9)0110
Hunter0033
Chess1 (3)1 (2)16
Football01 (2)13
Tennis2 (6)2 (4)010
Baseball1 (3)3 (6)110

I intend to include 2 total Mii costumes, especially since they are all Mii Costumes. So we will do a tiebreaker for the top of the thread.

Next, here are the Assist Trophy to Mii Costume Submission! A huge thank you to everyone who submitted content!

Pyoro (Brawler)

Yes, I'm gonna continue to shill Pyoro! Pyoro would be a Brawler outfit. The headpiece would be Pyoro's head with his goofy tongue hanging from his mouth to the side of the Mii's head. The body section would just be Pyoro's body. I thought it was hard to explain, so here's a mockup I made.
View attachment 335125
I think Pyoro should be included due to being a breakout WarioWare character thanks to G.I.T., so Pyoro deserves a Mii costume as well, imo.
So in conclusion vote for Pyoro Mii!
Assist Trophy Mii Costumes:

View attachment 335136ShView attachment 335137ovel Knight: Helmet covers all of the Mii's head. Sword is the Shovel Blade.

The Knight: Mask covers entire head. Sword is the nail.
Job 196

Nikki & Zeke

They would both be Swordfighter's Nikki would only have the body.

Nikki started out as a mii so a Mii costume would fit great and Zeke is a popular character.
Infinite: Muddy Mole (Brawler)

Muddy would be a masked costume. I am primarily submitting this because two of Muddy's central powers, throwing steel balls and suplexing, are in Brawler's kit.

Ultimate: Moon (Hat)

The Moon is a mask that replaces your Mii's head.

BTW, chess is a brawler, that's on me.
Job 196:

Ultimate:
View attachment 335152View attachment 335153
Alucard (Swordfighter)
This Mii Costume consist of Alucard's classy black clothing with gold trimmings for his body, including his sick cape, as well as his platinum-blonde hair as a wig for the headgear. For the sword used, he will be wielding the Crissaegrim, an extremely-overpowered weapon that debuted in Symphony of the Night that was memed on for its absolute overpoweredness when dual-wielded.

Infinite:
View attachment 335154
Impostor (Universal)
The Impostor is a very simple Mii Costume, consisting of a bean-like space suit with disjointed hands similar to the Creeper and Pig Mii Costumes for the body, and a helmet with a bright blue visor for the helmet. The costume changes based on which class of Mii Fighter is used, with the fists being used for the brawler, a large knife being used for the swordfighter, and a handgun similar to that of the Doom Slayer for Mii Gunner. Like Bomberman's Mii Costume, the Impostor's color changes based on what number player he is, but this persists even when it's CPU-controlled. These colors are Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Cyan, Pink, and Purple. Incidentally, all of these colors are also selectable in Among Us when you costumize your character.
Job of Assist Costume from Infinite:
Morrigan (Darkstalkers) (Brawler)

It would be costume for Mii Brawler based on Modern Darkstalkers Incarnation of Morrigan. It also includes her Wig.

Job about Assist Costume from Ultimate:
Tiki (Fire Emblem) (Brawler)

The Costume could be based on Adult Tiki Incarnation and it includes Tiki Wig.
Job #196:
Chef Kawasaki (Swordfighter)
View attachment 335207
The Mii Costume would include Kawasaki’s apron for his body, his chef hat for his headgear, and finally his frying pan for a sword.

Big the Cat (Swordfighter)
View attachment 335208
The Mii Costume would be similar to a body suit. The headgear would be Big’s head, the Mii’s face would be visible through Big’s mouth. The body would be covered with Big’s fur coat, including: gloves, belt buckle, and sandals. Big’s sword would be his fishing rod.
Section 1: Ultimate Assist Trophy Mii Costumes
  • Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) (Swordfighter)
  • Nikki (Swapnote) (Swordfighter)
  • Moon (Zelda) (Mask)
  • Alucard (Castlevania (Swordfighter)
  • Tiki (Fire Emblem) (Brawler)
  • Chef Kawasaki (Kirby) (Swordfighter)
  • Dr. Wily (Mega Man) (Gunner)

Section 2: Infinite Assist Trophy Mii Costumes
  • Pyoro (WarioWare) (Brawler)
  • The Knight (Hollow Knight) (Swordfighter)
  • Muddy Mole (Mole Panic) (Brawler)
  • Zeke (Xenoblade) (Swordfighter)
  • Imposter (Among Us) (Brawler)
  • Morrigan (Darkstalkers) (Brawler)
  • Big the Cat (Sonic) (Swordfighter)
  • Cranky Kong (DKC) (Swordfighter)
Here is the link

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Gets norted
Young Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep) (Artwork: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance)
Class: ★★★
Type: Support Attack 2 slots
Effect: Undamaged Attack & Speed ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Robin
  • Stage: Hollow Bastion (Dive Into the Heart)
  • Music Track:
  • Match: Stamina (200HP)
  • Conditions:
    • The floor is sleep-inducing
    • The enemy's have increased attack power
    • Hostile Assist Trophy will appear (Shadow the Hedgehog)
Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts Final Mix) (Artwork: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days)
Class: ★★★★
Type: Primary Attack 3 slots
Effect: Sword Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Sephiroth (white)
  • Stage: Hollow Bastion
  • Music Track: Scherzo Di Notte
  • Match: Stamina (300HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Hostile Assist Trophy will appear (Phosphora)
    • The enemy start the battle with a Beam Sword
    • The enemy's special attack have increased power

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright, We finally finished our Mii Showcase! I felt this was rather appropriate as an ending for it considering it reflects not only Ultimate’s stellar Assist lineup but also Infinite’s. We are nearing the very end of the trailer which in involves stages. We are creeping closer and closer to launch everyone!

Job #197: Submit a Metroid Dread Stage
While I don’t plan to retroactively remove content, I decided to remove SR388 from Metroid II: Samus Returns (my own submission) to open up a Metroid stage. There is a chance we may do the same for a new Kirby stage by removing the Planet Robobot stage to make room for the new upcoming game.

Please submit a stage based on Metroid Dread. Please explain the following:
Name
How the stage looks
Any gimmicks or stage hazards
Any cameos?
What does omega/battlefield form look

Please note E.M.M.I. is ineligible as a cameo or gimmick.

Job #198: Submit a Mario Sports Spinoff stage
We will be focusing on a series for the Mario series that doesn’t get much representation and that’s the sports series such as basketball, tennis, golf, etc. Please submit a Mario Sports Spin-off stage and, like above, please explain a bit about the stage. Please note that Mario & Sonic at the Olympics is not allowed. Mario Kart is also ineligible. You may participate in both.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Alright, We finally finished our Mii Showcase! I felt this was rather appropriate as an ending for it considering it reflects not only Ultimate’s stellar Assist lineup but also Infinite’s. We are nearing the very end of the trailer which in involves stages. We are creeping closer and closer to launch everyone!

Job #197: Submit a Metroid Dread Stage
While I don’t plan to retroactively remove content, I decided to remove SR388 from Metroid II: Samus Returns (my own submission) to open up a Metroid stage. There is a chance we may do the same for a new Kirby stage by removing the Planet Robobot stage to make room for the new upcoming game.

Please submit a stage based on Metroid Dread. Please explain the following:
Name
How the stage looks
Any gimmicks or stage hazards
Any cameos?
What does omega/battlefield form look

Please note E.M.M.I. is ineligible as a cameo or gimmick.

Job #198: Submit a Mario Sports Spinoff stage
We will be focusing on a series for the Mario series that doesn’t get much representation and that’s the sports series such as basketball, tennis, golf, etc. Please submit a Mario Sports Spin-off stage and, like above, please explain a bit about the stage. Please note that Mario & Sonic at the Olympics is not allowed. Mario Kart is also ineligible. You may participate in both.
Dang it, If Only Mario & Sonic WAS Eligible cause i had an idea on what a stage of the olympic winter games would look like.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
You know, I have this sneaking suspicion that Venus is deliberately holding off our next Fighter job until Job #200 since currently, our next fighter will be Fighter #100.

Job 197:
Shame that EMMIs are ineligible as even cameos. The EMMI Zone would've been a perfect stage. And no, I'm not saying that because I'm a technophile-

God I hate myself for referencing that meme

But I suppose this will have to do:
1634868854958.png

Because we have a few two many lava-themed maps for Metroid, let's give it something water-themed instead, give it a nice change of pace. Burenia is a map taking place in an undersea laboratory situated on ZDR. More specifically, the stage is mostly based on this portion of the map:
1634868974406.png

A large open area with a few platforms where the fighters can do battle. Though Burenia is a stage that does have water pools to swim and drown in like Isle Delfino and Tortimer Island, the gimmick here is that occasionally, water will fill up the entire stage until it's completely submerged in water, and will drain after 10 seconds. The water slows down all movement speed, and halves all knockback from attacks while submerged, but the water also gives fighters more airtime, adding to some stage-exclusive air combos, to boot!

Job 198:
1634869307811.png

Marina Stadium (Mario Tennis)

The base court for Mario Tennis: Aces for Nintendo Switch, Marina Stadium is a court situated in the Kingdom of Bask. This is an elevated flat stage similar to Final Destination, but there are a few key differences:

Firstly, if the battle is a one-on-one or a two-team battle, the color of the two ends of the stage will change based on the color of the team for teams and the color attributed to the fighter in one-on-one, and the names of the fighters on each team will be splayed on their respective colors. Furthermore, a jumbotron that usually displays the fighters' battle will have an exclusive feature in these conditions where it will count points towards either side based on KO's.

After a few seconds of battle, a large tennis net will rise from the center of the stage and serve as an obstacle that's a cross between the Launch Star and the KoF Stadium barriers: it can launch you without dealing damage, but how far it launches you is dependant on how hard you're knocked into it. Furthermore, just like with Boxing Ring, if a fighter is KO'd, the audience in the background will cheer.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Job 198:

Baseball Kingdom

Baseball Kingdom is a traveling stage that will travel to 10 different stadiums that were available in Super Mario Sluggers, with a central battlefield-esque set of platforms that will morph at each destination just like in other traveling stages like Skyloft and New Donk City. There will also be day night versions of some of the stages as well.

The stages are as follows:
Mario Stadium (Day/Night)

Sluggersmariostadium.jpg
Mario Super Sluggers

Peach Ice Garden (Day/Night)

PeachRinkDay.PNG

PeachRinkNight.PNG

Yoshi Park (Day/Night)

YoshiParkNight.PNG

DK Jungle (Day/Night)

Dkjunglesluggers.jpg

DKJunglenight.png

Wario City (Day/Night)

Wario City day MSS.png

Wario City night MSS.png

Bowser Jr's Playroom (Day)

An overview of Bowser Jr. Playroom stadium from Mario Super Sluggers

Bowser's Castle (Night)

Bowser CastleMSS.PNG

Daisy's Cruiser (Day/Night)

DCday2.PNG

DCnight1.PNG

Luigi's Mansion (Night)

Luigi's Mansion from Mario Super Sluggers

Toy Field (Day)

Players will occasionally get hit by baseballs flying in the background as well. In the middle of flying between stages, the platforms will visit the beautiful skies of the Baseball Kingdom.

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
Metroid Dread stage

Ferenia

1634870595251.png

I haven't even played Dread yet, but I love the "high-tech ancient ruins" aesthetic so much. This stage would take place in a more "open" area like that seen above to allow for blast zones. The main platform would be made of a gold- or brass-like metal with sashes hanging off it. It is flat and slightly longer than the main platform of Battlefield. Above the center are two soft platforms that move clockwise in a square shape.

On each side of the main platform is a Chozo statue. If hazards are on, the statues can be damaged like the support beams in Luigi's Mansion. If a statue is damaged enough, its eyes will start to glow and it will activate one of the effects listed below for a brief time (if both statues are activated simultaneously, each will trigger a different effect).
  • The soft platforms stop moving and emit a damaging electricity.
  • The statue shoots a projectile every couple seconds.
  • The left and right ends of the main platform break off and float a bit closer to the blast zones.
  • The statue is surrounded by a slow-time area.
  • Gravity is strengthened.
  • Gravity is lowered.
In the backdrop is the cavern's rock walls and some Chozo buildings. Quetzoa can be seen flying sometimes.

On Battlefield/Omega forms, the main platform is just the regular stage's but slightly smaller, and BF's soft platforms look just like the regular stage's. One Chozo statue sits on the main platform, but in the background and on the center. Backdrop is identical.
1634871568547.png

1634871592007.png

1634871602381.png

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Mario Spinoff Stage:

Daisy Cruise

The layout would look a lot like this. The gimmick from Super Sluggers would be introduced as well with the giant blooper climbing onto either side and tilting the stage. This time though items and the tables on the stage would slide with the stage, launching players who get hit. There will also be NPCs playing baseball in the background, such as Birdo, Monty Mole, the Pinatas, etc.

Metroid Dread Stage:
Kraid's Lair (Metroid Dread)

It would take place at Kraid's Lair, but in Dread Style! The stage could be Mix of Flat FD and Top Arena layout from Dread itself. The Stage Hazard is chained Kraig itself, the Stage Boss of the Stage, where you fight! He appears on right side of Map or in Background, stomping while roof is Falling and Lava is rising that gives burn to Players.
Since he is Stage Boss, you can Kill him with Range Attacks. He also attacks with Spikes from Belly to damage players from Right side or Background or Scratches them.

Mario Spinoff Stage:
Bask Ruins (Mario Tennis Aces)

It would take place at King Bask's Ruins. The Stage could be Walk-off Stage. The Hazards is Lucien, who is in Background and he hits someone and the Time. The Cameos are Ant Troopers and Koopa Troopas. That would very Sandy Arena, so better watch-out that if you fall on ground, you're gonna bounce lower.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Metroid Dread Stage:

It would take place at Kraid's Lair, but in Dread Style! The stage could be Mix of Flat FD and Top Arena layout from Dread itself. The Stage Hazard is chained Kraig itself, the Stage Boss of the Stage, where you fight! He appears on right side of Map or in Background, stomping while roof is Falling and Lava is rising that gives burn to Players.
Since he is Stage Boss, you can Kill him with Range Attacks. He also attacks with Spikes from Belly to damage players from Right side or Background or Scratches them.

Mario Spinoff Stage:
Vibe Island (Super Princess Peach)

It would take place at Vibe Island, notably on World 1 of it. It would have same layout to Yoshi Island Brawl, but it has SPP theme. The Hazard is Vibe Scepter that changes the place with emotions like:
Happy: Everyone jumps higher than normally.
Sad: Everyone cries and it makes them faster, but they get Water damage.
Angry: Everyone is on Fire, has stronger knockback and players can shake stage if they're walking or falling down.
Calm: Everyone gets less damage from each other attacking.
The job is for mario sports spin-offs

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Sunset Beach (Mario Hoops 3 on 3)

If you're familiar with the beloved Smashketball custom stage, you should know what to expect here. This stage has invisible, undestructable walls on the sides and top, and no holes in the ground- your ONLY way to KO is by throwing foes into the hoops on the side of the stage - which they'll be shot out of like a barrel cannon and clip through the floor! There is no team side rule or anything to that extent.

I went with Sunset Beach as 1. it looks nice, and 2. isn't a generic court but sports-ey enough to be recognisable as a sports stage from a glance. I much prefer Pirate Ship or Blocheep Sea to be frank, but if you haven't played the game it might come off as strange for them to be basketball.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Quick question: would Diddy Kong Racing be elegible? If so, I may repeal my Sunset Beach submission.

EDIT: for some reason I'm listed for having voted for tennis - I have no memory of doing that and was asleep when voting started. I wanted to vote for fencing. May have been a misclick? Either way, can I have my vote changed?

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
EDIT: for some reason I'm listed for having voted for tennis - I have no memory of doing that and was asleep when voting started. I wanted to vote for fencing. May have been a misclick? Either way, can I have my vote changed?
No, I think Venus haven't reset the vote yet and instead only changing the title, last vote is for Dread enemies and the middle one is the Chozo who won with the most vote hence why Tennis is in the lead now.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I CHANGE THE POLL AND MADE THE CHANGES SO ITTS CHANGED NOW AND THE SPORTS THEY SPORTS ARE UP SO GO VOTE NOW CAUSE I CHANGED THE SPORTS AND THEY ARE ALL FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXED BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ITS SO ****ING SPECTACULAAAAAAAAAAAR TOTHE POINT I BARF GLITTER!!! BARFIIIIIIIIIING GLITTER BOI!!!!

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I CHANGE THE POLL AND MADE THE CHANGES SO ITTS CHANGED NOW AND THE SPORTS THEY SPORTS ARE UP SO GO VOTE NOW CAUSE I CHANGED THE SPORTS AND THEY ARE ALL FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXED BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ITS SO ****ING SPECTACULAAAAAAAAAAAR TOTHE POINT I BARF GLITTER!!! BARFIIIIIIIIIING GLITTER BOI!!!!
Dude, relax, it's just a poll.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mario Spinoff Stage:

Daisy Cruise

The layout would look a lot like this. The gimmick from Super Sluggers would be introduced as well with the giant blooper climbing onto either side and tilting the stage. This time though items and the tables on the stage would slide with the stage, launching players who get hit. There will also be NPCs playing baseball in the background, such as Birdo, Monty Mole, the Pinatas, etc.
Just to let you know....Daisy's new Final Smash is Daisy's Cruise....

Daisy's Cruise on Daisy's Cruise....it might break the game

Could you submit something else?

I guess I do want to take this time to direct our attention to the front page...

I have started adding all of our stuff on it. Its a work in progress but its getting there.

I also want to discuss our upcoming jobs. Basically, we are almost done. We have a few more left concerning our Direct and some post-Final Direct/Pre-Launch.

Everyone, we are launching next weekish

NEXT. WEEKISH

Dude, relax, it's just a poll.

HOW CAN I RELAAAAAAX WHEN IM BARFING GLIITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? ITS PARADOX!!! A GLITTERDOX!!!!!!!!!

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Okay so when can we add Nahobino (who definitely would have been fighter 11 but got snubbed last second when Sakurai remembered Sora won the ballot (hence why so many of Sora's moves looked ripped from Nahobino's))

/s

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will be stopping our Mii costume early. Based on points, Fencing wins by 9 votes! Baseball gained 7 and Tennis gained 2.

As for the Assist Mii Costume voting…

Name3 points2 points1 pointTotal
Shovel Knight5 (15)1 (2)219
Nikki2 (6)017
Moon2 (6)1 (2)1 9
Alucard06 (12)012
Tiki1 (3)014
Dr Wily01 (2)35
Chef Kawasaki01 (2)24

Name 3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Pyoro01 (2)14
The Knight 2 (6)3 (6)012
Muddy Mole1 (3)1 (2)27
Zeke2 (6)2 (4)010
Imposter2 (6)017
Morrigan 1 (3)1 (2)38
Big the Cat1 (3)1 (2)16
Cranky Kong 1 (3)2 (2)26

Bader in these results, Shovel Knight and The Knight will appear as Mii costumes in addition to assist trophies! How knightly!!

We will next vote for the stages! Here are the submissions!

You know, I have this sneaking suspicion that Venus is deliberately holding off our next Fighter job until Job #200 since currently, our next fighter will be Fighter #100.

Job 197:
Shame that EMMIs are ineligible as even cameos. The EMMI Zone would've been a perfect stage. And no, I'm not saying that because I'm a technophile-

God I hate myself for referencing that meme

But I suppose this will have to do:
View attachment 335284

Because we have a few two many lava-themed maps for Metroid, let's give it something water-themed instead, give it a nice change of pace. Burenia is a map taking place in an undersea laboratory situated on ZDR. More specifically, the stage is mostly based on this portion of the map:
View attachment 335285
A large open area with a few platforms where the fighters can do battle. Though Burenia is a stage that does have water pools to swim and drown in like Isle Delfino and Tortimer Island, the gimmick here is that occasionally, water will fill up the entire stage until it's completely submerged in water, and will drain after 10 seconds. The water slows down all movement speed, and halves all knockback from attacks while submerged, but the water also gives fighters more airtime, adding to some stage-exclusive air combos, to boot!

Job 198:
View attachment 335288
Marina Stadium (Mario Tennis)

The base court for Mario Tennis: Aces for Nintendo Switch, Marina Stadium is a court situated in the Kingdom of Bask. This is an elevated flat stage similar to Final Destination, but there are a few key differences:

Firstly, if the battle is a one-on-one or a two-team battle, the color of the two ends of the stage will change based on the color of the team for teams and the color attributed to the fighter in one-on-one, and the names of the fighters on each team will be splayed on their respective colors. Furthermore, a jumbotron that usually displays the fighters' battle will have an exclusive feature in these conditions where it will count points towards either side based on KO's.

After a few seconds of battle, a large tennis net will rise from the center of the stage and serve as an obstacle that's a cross between the Launch Star and the KoF Stadium barriers: it can launch you without dealing damage, but how far it launches you is dependant on how hard you're knocked into it. Furthermore, just like with Boxing Ring, if a fighter is KO'd, the audience in the background will cheer.
Job 198:

Baseball Kingdom

Baseball Kingdom is a traveling stage that will travel to 10 different stadiums that were available in Super Mario Sluggers, with a central battlefield-esque set of platforms that will morph at each destination just like in other traveling stages like Skyloft and New Donk City. There will also be day night versions of some of the stages as well.

The stages are as follows:
Mario Stadium (Day/Night)

Sluggersmariostadium.jpg
Mario Super Sluggers

Peach Ice Garden (Day/Night)

PeachRinkDay.PNG

PeachRinkNight.PNG

Yoshi Park (Day/Night)

YoshiParkNight.PNG

DK Jungle (Day/Night)

Dkjunglesluggers.jpg

DKJunglenight.png

Wario City (Day/Night)

Wario City day MSS.png

Wario City night MSS.png

Bowser Jr's Playroom (Day)

An overview of Bowser Jr. Playroom stadium from Mario Super Sluggers

Bowser's Castle (Night)

Bowser CastleMSS.PNG

Daisy's Cruiser (Day/Night)

DCday2.PNG

DCnight1.PNG

Luigi's Mansion (Night)

Luigi's Mansion from Mario Super Sluggers's Mansion from Mario Super Sluggers

Toy Field (Day)

Players will occasionally get hit by baseballs flying in the background as well. In the middle of flying between stages, the platforms will visit the beautiful skies of the Baseball Kingdom.

Metroid Dread stage

Ferenia

View attachment 335293
I haven't even played Dread yet, but I love the "high-tech ancient ruins" aesthetic so much. This stage would take place in a more "open" area like that seen above to allow for blast zones. The main platform would be made of a gold- or brass-like metal with sashes hanging off it. It is flat and slightly longer than the main platform of Battlefield. Above the center are two soft platforms that move clockwise in a square shape.

On each side of the main platform is a Chozo statue. If hazards are on, the statues can be damaged like the support beams in Luigi's Mansion. If a statue is damaged enough, its eyes will start to glow and it will activate one of the effects listed below for a brief time (if both statues are activated simultaneously, each will trigger a different effect).
  • The soft platforms stop moving and emit a damaging electricity.
  • The statue shoots a projectile every couple seconds.
  • The left and right ends of the main platform break off and float a bit closer to the blast zones.
  • The statue is surrounded by a slow-time area.
  • Gravity is strengthened.
  • Gravity is lowered.
In the backdrop is the cavern's rock walls and some Chozo buildings. Quetzoa can be seen flying sometimes.

On Battlefield/Omega forms, the main platform is just the regular stage's but slightly smaller, and BF's soft platforms look just like the regular stage's. One Chozo statue sits on the main platform, but in the background and on the center. Backdrop is identical.
Mario Spinoff Stage:

Daisy Cruise

Metroid Dread Stage:

Mario Spinoff Stage:
Bask Ruins (Mario Tennis Aces)

It would take place at King Bask's Ruins. The Stage could be Walk-off Stage. The Hazards is Lucien, who is in Background and he hits someone and the Time. The Cameos are Ant Troopers and Koopa Troopas. That would very Sandy Arena, so better watch-out that if you fall on ground, you're gonna bounce lower.
Sunset Beach (Mario Hoops 3 on 3)

If you're familiar with the beloved Smashketball custom stage, you should know what to expect here. This stage has invisible, undestructable walls on the sides and top, and no holes in the ground- your ONLY way to KO is by throwing foes into the hoops on the side of the stage - which they'll be shot out of like a barrel cannon and clip through the floor! There is no team side rule or anything to that extent.

I went with Sunset Beach as 1. it looks nice, and 2. isn't a generic court but sports-ey enough to be recognisable as a sports stage from a glance. I much prefer Pirate Ship or Blocheep Sea to be frank, but if you haven't played the game it might come off as strange for them to be basketball.
Please note that due to Daisy Cruiser being Daisy’s new Final Smash, any submissions with Daisy will result in those being removed. This doesn’t apply to Daisy Cruise appears as a stage effect. That reference is just removed.

Metroid Dread Submissions
  • Burenia
  • Ferenia
  • Kraid’s Lair

Mario Sports
  • Marina Stadium
  • Baseball Kingdom
  • Bask Ruins
  • Sunset Beach
Please go here to vote!!!!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #199: Submit a Stage from One of the Following Series

We will be adding a first party single stage from a series that doesn’t have a new one yet. This includes the following notable franchises:
Star Fox
Earthbound/MOTHER
F-Zero
Fire Emblem
Kid Icarus
Pikmin
Wii Fit
Punch-Out!!

ARMS

As per usual, please explain how the stage looks, any unique gimmicks, cameos, and how the omega/battlefield would look like. Again, this is for series that doesn’t have a new stage but are notable enough to warrant one. Some of the retro series can’t really get a new stage due to a lack of available content.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Wii Fit Stage

Penguin Slide

Fighters fight on an icy platform that’s slippery in multiple ways: The ice tilts, the ice itself is slippery and occasionally a penguin comes sliding over the singular platform. The water next to it is swimmable. For Omega and Battlefield version, the icey platform is suspended in the air to remove the water hazard and the ice is just for decoration and doesn’t affect traction.

9A7670BC-F817-4A93-B4F3-5F0096A7FAC5.jpeg

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Corneria FX

Based on the original Starwing and rendered in flickery Super FX glory, you fight upon 4 Arwings.
starwing.png

The bottom arwing is a hard platform wheras the other three are soft platforms. The arwings tilt slightly and the top arwing likes to occasionally "do a barrel roll!", which sends fighters on that platform down to the bottom platform. The arwings will occasionally change formation either clockwise or counter-clockwise by exactly one. Occasionally either the left or right Arwing will drift off-screen, but will return before the next formation shift.

The bottom wings of the arwing are part of their colision box, but the top wings aren't. You can activate the Star Fox easter egg.

You can occasionally see Stunt Race FX cars race across the ground - but they don't serve as hazards

The Omega and Battlefield forms are based on the gates you have to pass through in the original game as opposed to the arwings.

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Bloom Palace from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (a game part of the Fire Emblem Series.)

SMTxFE_Bloom_Palace.PNG.png

The Bloom Palace is a key location in TMS where the main characters will get their upgraded weapons and strengthen their Mirages (Basically a Persona but they're literally Fire Emblem characters.) The stage is a large platform that takes place on a large slightly slanted grassy platform with the background featuring a large tree. Two large branches hang down from the top corners and act as walk-off solid platforms. The large branches will not go away when hazards are off.

bloomPalace.png

Occasionally, Tiki will appear in the background in her TMS incarnation. Because of this special cameo, Tiki will not appear on this stage as an Assist Trophy summon. She will grant magic powers that strengthen the nearest player to her by increasing their movement speed and reducing their landing lag to help them chain combos faster. She will appear when hazards are set off but will not cast her supporting magic.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Job 199

Ramen Bowl (ARMS)

File:Ramen bowl.jpg

It always felt strange for Min-Min to come with Spring Man's stage but not her own. Well, no longer! Min-Min's home stage in ARMS has the fights take place on top of the bowl, with a slight valley in the middle of the platforming. The gong in the background can be hit by players occasionally, to create a small gong backwave to push back players that are near (the gong then goes away for a small period of time or so before coming back, regenerating similarly to the BOTW stage). ARMS fans will also be cheering in the background like in Spring Stadium.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Punch-Out Stage:

SSBI_Doc_Louis's_Warehouse.PNG

Doc Louis's Training Warehouse:
An indoor stage taking place in a location that's just as important to the Punch-Out series as the Boxing Ring itself, this abandoned warehouse is retrofit to become Doc Louis and Little Mac's little training hideout. It's a flat stage like with Wii Fit Studio, but there's a major difference in that occasionally, Doc Louis himself will push a training prop into the stage for fighters to interact:
  • Jumping Rope: Jump over this rope enough times without it hitting, and you'll get a boost in jump height. Getting hit will cause you to trip.
  • Punching Bag: Hit it enough times and KO it to gain a boost in attack power.
  • Boxing Ring: He will bring in the makeshift boxing ring that Doc and Mac train in, in Doc Louis's Punch-Out and fight with all his strength. The strings surrounding it function the same way as the one in Boxing Ring, but with less power.
Furthermore, Doc Louis is in the background overseeing the fight, giving words of encouragement to the fighters like it was a training session. He'll even have unique lines for when Little Mac is playable, like with Palutena's Guidance and Snake's Codec Conversations. Doc Louis' Training has the man himself talk to Mac about his fighter, just like in the round intermissions from Punch-Out. For example, if Little Mac is fighting against Kazuya, he will say, "That Devil Blaster can pack a mean punch, but it won't hit if you stay low. Try ducking beneath it as you're comin' in hot and you can beat the Devil out of Kazuya!" Or, if he's fighting Reimu, Doc will say, "Reimu's literally throwin' a lot at you, Mac, but it's got a pattern to weave around. Find openings in her Spell Cards and they won't even so much as Graze you, son!"

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 199

The Aurum Hive

This stage would take place in the sky, you can see the main hive in the background much like how it is above

The Platform is the size of FD and looks like an Aurum Island

There are no platforms

Throughout the stage Aurum troopers will fly around the background occasionally flying across the stage dealing damage.

After a bit Pyrrhon will appear and guide the platform through the background into the hive, the platform ducks, weaves and does all sorts of movements before entering the Aurum generator room

Pyrrhon then appears in his giant boss form in front of the generator, he then uses a big fire attack that resets the stage

Also here are some KH spirits

Ephemer (Kingdom Hearts χ) [Artwork: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue]
Class: ★★
Type: Support Neutral 1 slot
Effect: Weapon Attack Up
  • Puppet Fighter: Sora (KH3)
  • Music Track: Destati
  • Match: Stamina 150 hp
  • Conditions:
    • Hazard: Strong Winds
    • The enemies Magic Attacks are more powerful
Chirithy (Kingdom Hearts χ) [Artwork: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue]
Type: Primary Grab 1 slot
Effect: Sleep Immunity
  • Puppet Fighter: Pichu
  • Stage: Skyworld Battlefield
  • Music Track: Bustin' Up On The Beach
  • Conditions:
    • Only Certain Pokemon Appear: Abra
    • Item: Smoke Balls
    • Hazard: Slumber Floor
    • The enemy may occasionally become invisible
    • The enemy has Super armor

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
More KH spirit
Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories) (Artwork: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days)
Type: Support Grab
Effect: Lip's Stick Equipped

• Puppet Fighter: Grovyle & Celebi 3x
  • Stage: Princess Peach's Castle
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy start the battle with Death's Scythe
    • Certain Pokemon will emerge from Pokéball (Snivy)
Larxene (Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories) (Artwork: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days)
Type: Support Grab
Effect: Electric Attack ↑

• Puppet Fighter: Sheik (yellow)
  • Stage: Summit
  • Music Track:
  • Conditions:
    • Hostile Assist Trophy will appear (Phosphora)
    • The enemy favors neutral special
    • The enemy's kicks and knee strikes have increased power
    • Item: Lightning Bolt

Last edited:
Job 199:
Formidable Oak (Pikmin)

It would take place at Pikmin 3's last Land, Formidable Oak! The stage layout could be like Garden of Hope, but it has Giant Stump as hill-like grounded Plaftorm. The Main Hazard is Plasm Wraith (Pikmin Stage's Stage Boss), who drops the Cubes and fighters need to destroy them to kill Plasm Wraith, who is in Background.

The Omega's & Battlefield form's Main Platform is Oak Stump, but in shape of Battlefield and FD.

I nominate my Stage Pick, because we have already Garden of Hope as Pikmin 3 Stage, but what if Pikmin had Stage Boss? And I got the idea and realized on Smashboards, which it could be cool having another stage based on Pikmin Franchise, but its time Pikmin 3 again and this Stage could be Stage Boss representative due to Plasm Wraith role in Final Boss Battle of Pikmin 3 itself. Even tho, latest entry of Pikmin was Pikmin 3 Deluxe, which we could add the stage due to recent release of Pikmin 3 Deluxe on Switch.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Another KH spirit
Meow Wow (Spirit) (Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance)
Class: ★
Type: Support Neutral, 1 slot
Effect: Can be Evolved
  • Puppet Fighter: Kirby (blue)
  • Minion: Sora (DDD)
  • Stage: Magicant
  • Music Track:
  • Match: Stamina (Kirby 30HP), (Sora 130HP)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy's magic attack have increased power
    • The enemy loves to jump (Kirby)
Meow Wow (Nightmare) (Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance)
Class:★★
Type: Support Neutral, 1 slot
Effect: Critical-Health Stats ↑

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
I am not the first person to have this stage idea but it's something I've sorely wanted ever since Corrin was revealed just because it would have great aesthetics.

Job #199: Opera House

1635013136148.png

There are like no decent images online of this place...

This is the opera house in Cyrkensia where Corrin and friends visit in the latter half of Fates. It is made for a platform fighter! As you can see, the stage is surrounded by a moat, and many of the spectators watching the show do so from these Venice-style gondolas that you can see in the foreground. The fighting takes place on this moat, so the entire bottom blast zone is covered in water, and fighters can swim between the boats. The boats are the platforms, and they work similarly to the racers on Big Blue. Gondolas of various lengths will float slowly from one side of the stage to the other, coming in a continuous stream. You'll have to jump from boat to boat to avoid being rowed over to the blast zone, but they go slowly enough that that's easy. Azura has a very famous cutscene here where she sings Lost in Thoughts All Alone, and that means she'll appear in the background of this stage, on the ornate red platform in the back, also singing if the song is playing, where there'll be many dazzling lights and effects that add to the show's grandeur, and they react to KOs as if the fight is part of the performance. If there's a different Fire Emblem song playing, Azura will just dance along to it. Perhaps Layla, the opera house's regular resident singer, can appear whenever Lost in Thoughts All Alone isn't playing.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’ve always wanted to see this included…

Katina
Star Fox

This stage takes place on a floating metallic platform which a single floating platform in the center. The stage itself looks almost rusty with meta grating and mesh. It zips around the battle that is Katina which saw Venomian Forces against those Lylat system. On occassion, a starship will be shot down from the sky which maki get too close to the stage. If it hits a character directly, it will deal hogh damage and OHK as low as 40%.

The stage will fly around the arena while the Venomian battleship will inch closer and closer to the center. Once it reaches the center, the platform stage will also directly place itself underneath the battleship. Once this happens, it will release a boat of energy down below which will act similar to the Zero Laser. Don’t worry though as both the crashing shops and laser will cause an on-screen alert system to sound off. It will shoot between 1-3 lasers before the platform flies away and will repeat its cycle.

If Fox, Wolf, or Falco aren’t in play, you can see their ships in the background and pausing and zooming the camera will actually show them in the cockpit. Pigma, Leon, Andrew, Peppy, and Slippy will be visible though. As an Easter egg, if Fox and/or Falco is in play, a third Star Fox pilot will be there which is ROB 64. How did he get in there!? Bill also makes an appearance!

This stage will allow both Fox, Falco, and Wolf to down their quick down taunt communications montage.

Omega and Battlefield Forms consist of the single platform which sits in front of the battle. Same rules applies though when a SF character is chosen.

Reason why I chose this stage is just how iconic it is and showed the graphical and mechanics power of SF64. This stage in particular was always a joy to me. Plus, we can get a shared universe by association with Independence Day.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the stage voting!!!

Metroid Dread
NamePoints
Ferenia1
Berenia6
kraid’s Lair2

Mario Sports
Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Marina Stadium2 (4)37
Baseball Kingdom4 (8)210
Bask Ruins1 (2)13
Sunset Beach2 (4)37

Our upcoming stages are Berenia from Metroid Dread and Baseball Kingdom from Mario Super Sluggers.

Alright, here are our submissions for stages from the franchises I previously listed! I had a hard time because I also wanted to include a Hey! Pikmin stage, Tilt City from Wii Fit, Krazoa Palace, Aeropolis from F-Zero, and Running Road from Punch-Out.

Wii Fit Stage

Penguin Slide

Fighters fight on an icy platform that’s slippery in multiple ways: The ice tilts, the ice itself is slippery and occasionally a penguin comes sliding over the singular platform. The water next to it is swimmable. For Omega and Battlefield version, the icey platform is suspended in the air to remove the water hazard and the ice is just for decoration and doesn’t affect traction.

View attachment 335406
Corneria FX

Based on the original Starwing and rendered in flickery Super FX glory, you fight upon 4 Arwings.
View attachment 335410
The bottom arwing is a hard platform wheras the other three are soft platforms. The arwings tilt slightly and the top arwing likes to occasionally "do a barrel roll!", which sends fighters on that platform down to the bottom platform. The arwings will occasionally change formation either clockwise or counter-clockwise by exactly one. Occasionally either the left or right Arwing will drift off-screen, but will return before the next formation shift.

The bottom wings of the arwing are part of their colision box, but the top wings aren't. You can activate the Star Fox easter egg.

You can occasionally see Stunt Race FX cars race across the ground - but they don't serve as hazards

The Omega and Battlefield forms are based on the gates you have to pass through in the original game as opposed to the arwings.
Bloom Palace from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (a game part of the Fire Emblem Series.)

View attachment 335409

The Bloom Palace is a key location in TMS where the main characters will get their upgraded weapons and strengthen their Mirages (Basically a Persona but they're literally Fire Emblem characters.) The stage is a large platform that takes place on a large slightly slanted grassy platform with the background featuring a large tree. Two large branches hang down from the top corners and act as walk-off solid platforms. The large branches will not go away when hazards are off.

View attachment 335411

Occasionally, Tiki will appear in the background in her TMS incarnation. Because of this special cameo, Tiki will not appear on this stage as an Assist Trophy summon. She will grant magic powers that strengthen the nearest player to her by increasing their movement speed and reducing their landing lag to help them chain combos faster. She will appear when hazards are set off but will not cast her supporting magic.

Job 199

Ramen Bowl (ARMS)

File:Ramen bowl.jpg

It always felt strange for Min-Min to come with Spring Man's stage but not her own. Well, no longer! Min-Min's home stage in ARMS has the fights take place on top of the bowl, with a slight valley in the middle of the platforming. The gong in the background can be hit by players occasionally, to create a small gong backwave to push back players that are near (the gong then goes away for a small period of time or so before coming back, regenerating similarly to the BOTW stage). ARMS fans will also be cheering in the background like in Spring Stadium.
Punch-Out Stage:

View attachment 335424
Doc Louis's Training Warehouse:
An indoor stage taking place in a location that's just as important to the Punch-Out series as the Boxing Ring itself, this abandoned warehouse is retrofit to become Doc Louis and Little Mac's little training hideout. It's a flat stage like with Wii Fit Studio, but there's a major difference in that occasionally, Doc Louis himself will push a training prop into the stage for fighters to interact:
  • Jumping Rope: Jump over this rope enough times without it hitting, and you'll get a boost in jump height. Getting hit will cause you to trip.
  • Punching Bag: Hit it enough times and KO it to gain a boost in attack power.
  • Boxing Ring: He will bring in the makeshift boxing ring that Doc and Mac train in, in Doc Louis's Punch-Out and fight with all his strength. The strings surrounding it function the same way as the one in Boxing Ring, but with less power.
Furthermore, Doc Louis is in the background overseeing the fight, giving words of encouragement to the fighters like it was a training session. He'll even have unique lines for when Little Mac is playable, like with Palutena's Guidance and Snake's Codec Conversations. Doc Louis' Training has the man himself talk to Mac about his fighter, just like in the round intermissions from Punch-Out. For example, if Little Mac is fighting against Kazuya, he will say, "That Devil Blaster can pack a mean punch, but it won't hit if you stay low. Try ducking beneath it as you're comin' in hot and you can beat the Devil out of Kazuya!" Or, if he's fighting Reimu, Doc will say, "Reimu's literally throwin' a lot at you, Mac, but it's got a pattern to weave around. Find openings in her Spell Cards and they won't even so much as Graze you, son!"
Job 199

The Aurum Hive

This stage would take place in the sky, you can see the main hive in the background much like how it is above

The Platform is the size of FD and looks like an Aurum Island

There are no platforms

Throughout the stage Aurum troopers will fly around the background occasionally flying across the stage dealing damage.

After a bit Pyrrhon will appear and guide the platform through the background into the hive, the platform ducks, weaves and does all sorts of movements before entering the Aurum generator room

Pyrrhon then appears in his giant boss form in front of the generator, he then uses a big fire attack that resets the stage

Also here are some KH spirits

Ephemer (Kingdom Hearts χ) [Artwork: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue]
Type: Support Neutral 1 slot
Effect: Weapon Attack Up
  • Puppet Fighter: Sora (KH3)
  • Music Track: Destati
  • Conditions:
    • Hazard: Strong Winds
    • The enemies Magic Attacks are more powerful
Chirithy (Kingdom Hearts χ) [Artwork: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue]
Type: Primary Grab 1 slot
Effect: Sleep Immunity
  • Puppet Fighter: Pichu
  • Stage: Skyworld Battlefield
  • Music Track: Bustin' Up On The Beach
  • Conditions:
    • Only Certain Pokemon Appear: Abra
    • Item: Smoke Balls
    • Hazard: Slumber Floor
    • The enemy may occasionally become invisible
    • The enemy has Super armor
Job 199:
Formidable Oak (Pikmin)

It would take place at Pikmin 3's last Land, Formidable Oak! The stage layout could be like Garden of Hope, but it has Giant Stump as hill-like grounded Plaftorm. The Main Hazard is Plasm Wraith (Pikmin Stage's Stage Boss), who drops the Cubes and fighters need to destroy them to kill Plasm Wraith, who is in Background.

The Omega's & Battlefield form's Main Platform is Oak Stump, but in shape of Battlefield and FD.

I nominate my Stage Pick, because we have already Garden of Hope as Pikmin 3 Stage, but what if Pikmin had Stage Boss? And I got the idea and realized on Smashboards, which it could be cool having another stage based on Pikmin Franchise, but its time Pikmin 3 again and this Stage could be Stage Boss representative due to Plasm Wraith role in Final Boss Battle of Pikmin 3 itself. Even tho, latest entry of Pikmin was Pikmin 3 Deluxe, which we could add the stage due to recent release of Pikmin 3 Deluxe on Switch.
I am not the first person to have this stage idea but it's something I've sorely wanted ever since Corrin was revealed just because it would have great aesthetics.

Job #199: Opera House

View attachment 335477
There are like no decent images online of this place...

This is the opera house in Cyrkensia where Corrin and friends visit in the latter half of Fates. It is made for a platform fighter! As you can see, the stage is surrounded by a moat, and many of the spectators watching the show do so from these Venice-style gondolas that you can see in the foreground. The fighting takes place on this moat, so the entire bottom blast zone is covered in water, and fighters can swim between the boats. The boats are the platforms, and they work similarly to the racers on Big Blue. Gondolas of various lengths will float slowly from one side of the stage to the other, coming in a continuous stream. You'll have to jump from boat to boat to avoid being rowed over to the blast zone, but they go slowly enough that that's easy. Azura has a very famous cutscene here where she sings Lost in Thoughts All Alone, and that means she'll appear in the background of this stage, on the ornate red platform in the back, also singing if the song is playing, where there'll be many dazzling lights and effects that add to the show's grandeur, and they react to KOs as if the fight is part of the performance. If there's a different Fire Emblem song playing, Azura will just dance along to it. Perhaps Layla, the opera house's regular resident singer, can appear whenever Lost in Thoughts All Alone isn't playing.
I’ve always wanted to see this included…

Katina
Star Fox

This stage takes place on a floating metallic platform which a single floating platform in the center. The stage itself looks almost rusty with meta grating and mesh. It zips around the battle that is Katina which saw Venomian Forces against those Lylat system. On occassion, a starship will be shot down from the sky which maki get too close to the stage. If it hits a character directly, it will deal hogh damage and OHK as low as 40%.

The stage will fly around the arena while the Venomian battleship will inch closer and closer to the center. Once it reaches the center, the platform stage will also directly place itself underneath the battleship. Once this happens, it will release a boat of energy down below which will act similar to the Zero Laser. Don’t worry though as both the crashing shops and laser will cause an on-screen alert system to sound off. It will shoot between 1-3 lasers before the platform flies away and will repeat its cycle.

If Fox, Wolf, or Falco aren’t in play, you can see their ships in the background and pausing and zooming the camera will actually show them in the cockpit. Pigma, Leon, Andrew, Peppy, and Slippy will be visible though. As an Easter egg, if Fox and/or Falco is in play, a third Star Fox pilot will be there which is ROB 64. How did he get in there!? Bill also makes an appearance!

This stage will allow both Fox, Falco, and Wolf to down their quick down taunt communications montage.

Omega and Battlefield Forms consist of the single platform which sits in front of the battle. Same rules applies though when a SF character is chosen.

Reason why I chose this stage is just how iconic it is and showed the graphical and mechanics power of SF64. This stage in particular was always a joy to me. Plus, we can get a shared universe by association with Independence Day.
Reminder to vote for every option, not just the three pointer. Doing so will result in votes being disqualified.

Here they are in list form:
Penguin Slide (Wii Fit)
Cornelia FX (Star Fox)
Bloom Palace (Fire Emblem)
Ramen Bowl (ARMS)
Doc Louis’ Training Warehouse (Punch-Out!!)
The Aurum Hive (Kid Icarus)
Formidable Oak (Pikmin)
Opera House (Fire Emblem)
Karina

PLEAZE USE THIS LINK TO VOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom