• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
So here's what I had come up with so far:

B: Orb of deception:
Works exactly like in LoL, does more damage on the way back to her. Functions like TLink boomerang, will always attempt return to her

Side B: Charm:
Forces the first enemy hit to walk towards Ahri. Could act like Mewtwo's Confusion, where if it hits an airborne enemy it just does a very small amount of damage and knockback.

Up B: Spirit Rush:
In my head, this works like a combo between Bayonetta's Side B and Pikachu's Up B. This ability has been updated since the video Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom linked came out. Ahri used to only get 3 dashes, but now when Ahri gets a kill or assist she gets another dash, assuming she doesn't have 3 stored already. Maybe that can transfer over?

Down B: Fox-Fire:
The way it function in LoL is like the opposite of Sephiroth's Side B. The orbs start spinning around her, then fire at nearby enemies. It used to prioritize Charmed enemies. I don't remember if it still does or not, but it probably should in Smash.

Shield B: Flash:
Something I just realized I should have mentioned in the mechanics job is Summoner Spells. A Summoner Spell is a unique spell that can be used on any champion. The concept was originally supposed to be these are the spells that you, the summoner, are using to support the champion you picked. Then Riot reworked the lore and IDK what they are supposed to be now. Before the game starts, you get to choose 2 Summoner Spells to play with. It's OK though, because 1 slot is almost always used to take 1 specific spell called Flash. Here's a video of Flash in action, it's basically a short teleport. The reason it's so popular is because you can use it to dodge out of big enemy abilities instantly, close the gap to hit one of your own major abilities (in Ahri's case it's normally used to make Charm easier to hit).
Only like 3 champions don't normally take Flash. Since Ahri always takes Flash and it's become such a core mechanic of LoL, I think it should be in the game in some way. Also I think having Ahri choose 2 summoner spells at the start of every game could feel really annoying to play against. There's also only really room for 1 anyway.

To use Flash, you'd do the Shield-B, then input a direction. Ahri does a short, quick teleport in that direction, facing towards the nearest enemy when she lands. If Ahri is in mid air after using Flash, she goes into free fall. Flash has no hitbox and would probably need some sort of long cooldown. Like 20-30 seconds or so. Maybe it can scale down with level.

This is all that I have for Ahri's LoL abilities, but she has a few extra ones from Ruined King. I work early mornings, so I don't have enough time to go through them right now for other parts of her kit. I'd also like to add more synergy with the XP mechanic if I get the chance. I'll have to do that when I get back home if there is time.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Final Smash:
1663798392297.png

Nexus Destruction:
When activating this Final Smash, Ahri will rush forwards with a powerful Spirit Rush. If she hits anybody, a cutscene plays out: all caught fighters collide with a Nexus (Pictured above), and the camera pans to see Ahri alongside Jinx, Yasuo, Ashe and Teemo rushing forwards to go whole ham on the Nexus with their respective abilities. After a bit of relentless barraging, Ahri throws her Orb of Deception at the Nexus, causing it to explode and KO'ing anybody above 100% damage. This Final Smash also affects the victory screen if finishing a match with it: The traditional "GAME!" is replaced with the League of Legends "VICTORY" banner, and it seamlessly transitions to a unique victory animation wherein Ahri and her teammates celebrate their victory.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Final Smash:
View attachment 361133
Nexus Destruction:
When activating this Final Smash, Ahri will rush forwards with a powerful Spirit Rush. If she hits anybody, a cutscene plays out: all caught fighters collide with a Nexus (Pictured above), and the camera pans to see Ahri alongside Jinx, Yasuo, Ashe and Teemo rushing forwards to go whole ham on the Nexus with their respective abilities. After a bit of relentless barraging, Ahri throws her Orb of Deception at the Nexus, causing it to explode and KO'ing anybody above 100% damage. This Final Smash also affects the victory screen if finishing a match with it: The traditional "GAME!" is replaced with the League of Legends "VICTORY" banner, and it seamlessly transitions to a unique victory animation wherein Ahri and her teammates celebrate their victory.
Like the additional change for ahri's victory.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks you everyone for Ahri content!

We will begin transitioning to.....

Additional Content for Ahri

This includes the following:

Entrance Animations (1)
Taunts (4)
Idle Poses (2)
Victory Animations (3)
Victory Theme (1)
Kirby Hat (1)
Boxing Ring Title (1)
Denbut Trailer Splash (1)
Codecs and Guidances (2)
Classic Mode Route (1)

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Trailer Tagline:
AHRI Gets Foxy!

Victory Animation:
A camera POV facing the sky shows Ahri looking down at it on her fours. She starts to slowly lean down, looking as though she's about to kiss whoever she's on top of...but then the camera fades to black. Then it fades to another camera perspective and shows Ahri shooting up as she inhales some essence from the previous POV. After her name splashes on-screen, she regains composure and looks at the camera with a teasing grin as though to say, "Well? What were you expecting?"

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Taunts:
Ahri blows a kiss
Ahri backflips

Entrance Animation:
Ahri uses the LoL teleport on a ward. Teleport's animation is just a spinning purple light that comes down from the sky

Idles:
Ahri throws her orb up in the air and catches it
Ahri backflips then cartwheels (this is a real LoL idle animation she has, idk why)

Guidance:
I'm not a very good writer so idk what to put for the actual dialouge, but basically Pit pops a boner for Ahri and Palutena has to try and remind him what a Kitsune is. Something about remembering to dodge charm and if Flash is part of her SSBI kit, to be careful of that too.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Taunts:
Ahri blows a kiss
Ahri backflips

Entrance Animation:
Ahri uses the LoL teleport on a ward. Teleport's animation is just a spinning purple light that comes down from the sky

Idles:
Ahri throws her orb up in the air and catches it
Ahri backflips then cartwheels (this is a real LoL idle animation she has, idk why)

Guidance:
I'm not a very good writer so idk what to put for the actual dialouge, but basically Pit pops a boner for Ahri and Palutena has to try and remind him what a Kitsune is. Something about remembering to dodge charm and if Flash is part of her SSBI kit, to be careful of that too.
Maybe Viridi helps out Palutena while showing some signs of jealousy.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks you everyone for submitting Ahri content!

We will beginsubmitting content for a League of Legends stage! We will be doing alternate costumes but at a later date.

League of Legends Stage

When submitting a stage, please provide an in-depth description on what the stage looks like, any hazards/gimmicks, cameos, and the Omega/Battlefield stage appearances. Also, please provide a small write up about this location as I feel, myself included, that League of Legends and it's lore isn't entirely known by the regulars. So if you could explain some info on this stage and why it should represent LoL as a stage.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1663957207271.png

SUMMONER'S RIFT
The tried-and-true map that many LoL players fight in. A stage around the size of Temple, Summoner's Rift is a large stage whose platform layout is very similar to the minimap in the game. In Smash, where the Turrets would be are platforms for players to jump on. In Smash, mooks from both sides will march, with all free-for-all matches defaulting to blue. For every mook killed, each fighter gets a set amount of Gold. On the top right and bottom left corners are Shops where fighters can purchase items from the item spawn pool, such as a Killing Edge, Death's Scythe and a Steel Diver. The Gold price tag is entirely dependent on the power of the item in question, so smaller items like the Beast Ball would be only 200 Gold while something like the Daybreak pieces would total to around 5000 gold.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
View attachment 361198
SUMMONER'S RIFT
The tried-and-true map that many LoL players fight in. A stage around the size of Temple, Summoner's Rift is a large stage whose platform layout is very similar to the minimap in the game. In Smash, where the Turrets would be. In Smash, mooks from both sides will march, with all free-for-all matches defaulting to blue. For every mook killed, each fighter gets a set amount of Gold. On the top right and bottom left corners are Shops where fighters can purchase items from the item spawn pool, such as a Killing Edge, Death's Scythe and a Steel Diver. The Gold price tag is entirely dependent on the power of the item in question, so smaller items like the Beast Ball would be only 200 Gold while something like the Daybreak pieces would total to around 5000 gold.
TBH this feels like the only choice, unless someone has a really good pick from Ruined King

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be accepting Summoner’s Rift as the stage for League of Legends.

Thank you GolisoPower GolisoPower for submitting it! I really liked the idea and the name “Summoner’s Rift” has a nice ring to it.

League of Legends of Music Legend

We will begin submitting League of Legends music! Please provide the name of the song with a link as well as what LoL game it appeared in.

Wr will be doing alt colors for Ahri but I need to flesh out some ideas.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

Thank you GolisoPower GolisoPower for submitting it! I really liked the idea and the name “Summoner’s Rift” has a nice ring to it.

We will begin submitting League of Legends music! Please provide the name of the song with a link as well as what LoL game it appeared in.

Can we add Arcane Music?

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

How many tracks can each person submit?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
From what I understand K/DA music is handled by a completely different record company and isn't technically owned by Riot. Licensing would be kind of weird (and also they aren't even music from the games - if Miku isn't considered a game character, I feel like these songs shouldn't be considered game songs).

That said... I'll submit one.

Settling the Score

GolisoPower

Smash Master
IIRC, wasn't it the same with the music Sephiroth brought along with him? A detail discussed regarding FF7's base game content was that the music was owned by other record companies and that adding more FF7 stuff would be a copyright nightmare. If those songs could be in the game, why not the K/DA stuff?

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
IIRC, wasn't it the same with the music Sephiroth brought along with him? A detail discussed regarding FF7's base game content was that the music was owned by other record companies and that adding more FF7 stuff would be a copyright nightmare. If those songs could be in the game, why not the K/DA stuff?
Those songs are actually from video games

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’ll be honest, I don’t have the time to split between what music is acceptable and which isn’t. If the music was in games, I’ll accept it.

I am still waiting on working on getting the Alt costumes ready for submission. That being said, we will continue to allow music submissions for the time being. I’m putting up a poll for additional content.

It’s a bit early but im super busy today.

League of Legends SmashSpace Content

Please submit SmashSpace content that can be included into Infinite from LoL. Please indiciatr what sort of item it is, it’s function, and/or usage. Please consult the front page for what constitutes a SmashSpace item.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1664128058028.png

Youmuu's Ghostblade
A purchasable item in LoL that grants a movement bonus while out of combat and grants the player the Wraith Step ability, which grants the user a 20% bonus to movement speed and the ability to ignore unit collision. This is a wall-mounted decoration with a unique sort of functionality to it: if you have this and the Touhou Spell Card furnishing in your room, then that Spell Card will default to all Spells used by Youmu Konpaku.

Last edited:

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Poro:

Poros are incredibly cute creatures that mostly live in the arctic region called the Freljord and on the map The Howling Abyss. In Ruined King, Braum gives Poros to sick children to cheer them up while he looks for a cure to a plague.
Poros are a pet type object.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok, I finally had some time to compile some of the content. Here is what I have:

Specials

• Neutral Special: Orb of Deception
  • Side Special: Charm
  • Up Special: Spirit Rush
  • Down Special: Fox-Fire
  • Final Smash: Nexus Destruction

Here are the musical tracks. I decided to limit the amount of K/DA to two tracks given it's wierd licensing properties.

1. POP/STARS - K/DA
  2. Legends Never Die
  3. Warriors
  4. Bit Rush: Arcade 2015 | Login Screen - League of Legends
  5. Bit Rush: Arcade Ahri | Login Screen - League of Legends
  6. MORE - K/DA
  7. Sett, The Boss
  8. Braum, the Heart of the Freljord
  9. Gnar, the Missing Link
  10. Main theme - League of Legends: Wild Rift
  11. True damage - GIANTS
  12. Captain Gangplank - Login Music
  13. Summoner's Call
  14. Ekko, the Boy who Shattered Time - Logic Music

I will still allow SmashSpace content to be submitted but I want to FINALLY move to Alternate colors. and, well...Ahri is a huge gift box of them.

Ahri Alternate Costumes

Ahri will be able to utilize up to 6 costume sets. This means she gets an alternate costume PLUS alternate costume color swap for that costume. It works similar to Hero and Sora.

Ahri will have 6 costumes plus 6 colors. This is how they are set up down below. I color coded them to show what set they appear it. THEY DO NOT REFELCT WHAT COLOR THEY WILL APPEAR AS. Just to group our sets together.

1. Default
  2. Default Color Swap
  3. Costume 1
  4. Costume 1 Color Swap
  5. Costume 2
  6. Costume 2 Color Swap
  7. Costume 3
  8. Costume 3 Color Swap
  9. Costume 4
  10. Costume 4 Color Swap
  11. Costume 5
  12. Costume 5 Color Swap
Here is a page of Ahri's cosmetics.

Please keep in mind how Ahri is designed as her base model when choosing an alternate costume. They should try to fit in with the character's original model.

Here are the cosemtics available:

I left out K/DA ALL OUT due to having a K/DA available already. I don't mind swapping that one out for th emore recent one but we just need one K/DA outfit. I left out Elderwood Ahri for being slightly more sexual than the rest of those available.

So what we need to do is decide which Alternate Costumes to include within Ahri's kit. Choose from the above eleven PLUS an additional color swap for that costume.

If you are submitting a color swap for Ahri's default, just provide that.

Again, you MUST provide which costume you are choosing and then a color swap for that costume. If you need someone who posted the costume you wanted to, please pick a different one.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Costume #1:
1664213874973.png

K/DA Ahri (Purple)

A skin based on her K/DA appearance. Ahri's tails and Specials gain a more crystalline appearance.

Costume #1 Alternate Color
1664214079582.png

Seraphine (Pink)
K/DA Ahri has alternate colors based on fellow Champion Seraphine, an in-universe pop idol. In the advent it doesn't get submitted, this alt color also serves as a stand-in for the now-defunct Pop Star Ahri skin.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you for those submissions GolisoPower GolisoPower and warpenguin55 warpenguin55 . So far, we have two alternate costumes but we are including five total so we are missing three more.That being said, we will be doing a voting round at the top of the thread to decide what costume we will include. We will then open up submissions for colors of that costume.

While we do that, we will be working on additional content. The first thing we will work on is…

Submit an Assist Trophy

We will be including an Assist Trophy from LoL. When submitting, please provide the artwork and name of the character plus what the charqcter can do. This character can be submitted as a Spirit but not as a Master Spirit. Both this as well as Master Spirit won the voting season.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Assist Trophy Submission:
1664316114639.png

Jinx
One of the more popular League of Legends characters made even more popular thanks to the show Arcane, Jinx is up there with Ahri as one of the most recognizable characters in the entire game. In Smash, Jinx will be summoned and can do one of the following:
  • Uses the Gatling gun Pow-Pow to barrage opponents with Bullet Art-style gunshots. Each shot deals 0.5% damage and fires 30 rounds per second.
  • Uses the bomb launcher Fishbones to bombard opponents. Deals 12% damage and medium knockback.
  • Tosses 3 Flame Chompers that march forwards like Mechakoopas to blow up anyone they run into. Deals 8% damage each and deals medium-low knockback.
  • Fires a large bolt of lightning to deal 11.5% Electric damage and medium-high knockback.
  • Launches the Super Mega Death Rocket to blow up an opponent with a Gigaflare-style blast. This deals 34% damage and near-instakill knockback.

Because Jinx is rather...nutty, summoning her will be a risk, as she can also damage her own summoner.
---------------------
Oh, uh, as a side note, Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom you may wanna check the wiki: somebody's been trying to add a character we haven't voted in.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Assist Trophy Submission:
View attachment 361454
Jinx
One of the more popular League of Legends characters made even more popular thanks to the show Arcane, Jinx is up there with Ahri as one of the most recognizable characters in the entire game. In Smash, Jinx will be summoned and can do one of the following:
  • Uses the Gatling gun Pow-Pow to barrage opponents with Bullet Art-style gunshots. Each shot deals 0.5% damage and fires 30 rounds per second.
  • Uses the bomb launcher Fishbones to bombard opponents. Deals 12% damage and medium knockback.
  • Tosses 3 Flame Chompers that march forwards like Mechakoopas to blow up anyone they run into. Deals 8% damage each and deals medium-low knockback.
  • Fires a large bolt of lightning to deal 11.5% Electric damage and medium-high knockback.
  • Launches the Super Mega Death Rocket to blow up an opponent with a Gigaflare-style blast. This deals 34% damage and near-instakill knockback.

Because Jinx is rather...nutty, summoning her will be a risk, as she can also damage her own summoner.
---------------------
Oh, uh, as a side note, Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom you may wanna check the wiki: somebody's been trying to add a character we haven't voted in.
I cleaned it up.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright, our alternate costumes that we have for Ahri are:

K/DA
Spirit Blossom
Arcade
Coven
Arcana

I was hoping for some of the less darker ones as Arcana and Coven seems similar to me at least. But they won so I will grant them the win.

So, with that we will be doing two jobs at once:

Submit Alternate Colors for those three Alternate Costumes

As always, please provide a picture, source, and color slot.

Please submit a Master Spirit

We elected to include a Master Spirit. Due to Jinx being the only assist included, Jinx wins by default so Jinx will be out of the running in terms of a Master Spirit. Please pick from the roster, what sort of Master Spirit this one is, and procide a detailed description on what uses this Master Spirit has. This also inclides the Spirit Battle for that Master Spirit.

Here is our track list:

1. POP/STARS - K/DA
  2. Legends Never Die
  3. Warriors
  4. Bit Rush: Arcade 2015 | Login Screen - League of Legends
  5. Bit Rush: Arcade Ahri | Login Screen - League of Legends
  6. MORE - K/DA
  7. Sett, The Boss
  8. Braum, the Heart of the Freljord
  9. Gnar, the Missing Link
  10. Main theme - League of Legends: Wild Rift
  11. True damage - GIANTS