• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I've changed my submission from Paul Rudd to...

Job 142

Tony Hawk

This would take the form of a smash trailer The 2 lines would cross and Tony Hawk would be seen grinding on a gnarly half-pipe but he would be holding a switch in his hands, He would land and place the switch into a Dock, Tony would then Ollie into the switch where he appears as a Mii and we see his mii in several outfits and gameplay scenarios before the trailer ends.

Tony Hawk is the star of a large video game series.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Job 143: IU takes the stage!?
Known as South Korea's little sister, Lee Ji-eun is one of the most powerful singer-songwriters in the music industry. Although initially adopting a mainstream K-Pop artstyle, her music has ventured further and further away from the mainstream and has become something that has its own sound. She continually dominates charts such as Forbes Power Celebrity, Billboard, Gaon, among others. Her most recent album Lilac was released to immediate success, breaking the Gaon top 30 chart in Korea almost right after its release and topping the iTunes chart in 11 countries. In addition to her powerful vocals and dominance over music charts, she also has ventures into television and acting, with one of my favorite roles in K-Drama being her lead role in Hotel del Luna as the ghost hotel runner Jang Man-wol. Her power as a celebrity in Korea has given her the opportunity to donate millions (over a billion if my math is right) of won towards children, the elderly, and COVID relief.

IU would be no stranger to endorsements - she has endorsed a wide range of things such as cosmetics and electronics, including video games. Video games are no doubt popular in Korea, though the most popular are PC Games. As such, by having a high profile celebrity such as IU endorse console video games, it would give Nintendo a new market to compete in and thus more money. Her trailer could be an analysis of various characters and have her competing against the other celebrity in the trailer.

Stream Lilac

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Celebrity endorsement: Kermit the Frog

Kermit, by technicality, is not a real person. However, there is a history of him and the Muppets being treated as real people in promotional events and materials so I'd say he counts just as much as a stage name.

The Muppets were basically created for commercials, are known for meeting celebrities, and are no strangers to violence - blowing up buildings, eating one another alive, kicking each other, they've done it all. It'd be pretty funny to see Kermit fight a human in an ad for Smash, and also represent the multiple art styles and tones of the many source materials.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Would submitting Hatsune Miku for this prompt make her inelligible for future newcomer jobs?
Miku is ineligible for the launch roster because, due to gaming licenses, she would be classified as a SEGA character along with Crypton Future Media who outright owns the character. So she would be eligible for this submission but ineligible for a launch inclusion. She would technically be open for inclusion for dlc.

Which is a great transition point for discussing Infinite dlc. I don’t have a solid basis on what sort a DLC roadmap or how we will implement it. I can say though that we will have a discussion period concerning both DLC and how it will be implemented and what sort of content we may include in this roadmap.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will say that we have two more commercials planned that will incorporate a similar “guest player” style. I would like this first commercial to incorporate more live-action guests like what we have been submitting. I know we didn’t put rules about non-human guests but I feel that Hatsune Miku would be better for a possible later commercial that involves more pop-cultural content.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Job 143 : Dr. Eggma- I mean Jim Carrey

10-7F911977-DF59-4D0E-8C9E-95BEBD9B6C63.png

What would be a more perfect corporate advertisement than having Jim Carrey play Dr. Eggman to shill both Smash and the Sonic Cinematic Universe?

I can easily see Jim playing Smash with Jimmy Fallon or something and saying "This chump looks only half as handsome as me" or something.

Vote? Yes? Aaaaaalrighty then!

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
The world is theirs...

They've got blue hair, a blue tie, and they're hiding in your Wi-Fi!

GIVE IT UP FOR...

JOB 143: Tyler "Ninja" Blevins

Tyler Blevins, who goes by his tag "Ninja" on the popular streaming platform Twitch, is an influential gamer who is most well known for streaming the ever-popular battle royale game Fortnite. He's pretty rad.
Also here, have this video of the greatest celebrity crossover of all time, playing the greatest gaming crossover of all time.
Ok but jokes aside a lot of kids really do look up to this guy so having him on could really help boost the game's sales.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The world is theirs...

They've got blue hair, a blue tie, and they're hiding in your Wi-Fi!

GIVE IT UP FOR...

JOB 143: Tyler "Ninja" Blevins

Tyler Blevins, who goes by his tag "Ninja" on the popular streaming platform Twitch, is an influential gamer who is most well known for streaming the ever-popular battle royale game Fortnite. He's pretty rad.
Also here, have this video of the greatest celebrity crossover of all time, playing the greatest gaming crossover of all time.
Ok but jokes aside a lot of kids really do look up to this guy so having him on could really help boost the game's sales.
Hello, unfortunately Ninja isn't eligible for this round.

This job is solely for celebrities known by a wider audience. We're gonna be saving influencers like Ninja for another job .

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Fair enough.
JOB 143:
Micheal Jordan

Micheal Jordan is often considered one of the greatest basketball players of all time. He's a household name even for those who don't know the first thing about the sport. He also starred in the 1996 film Space Jam, which recently got a sequel.
Speaking of Space Jam, Micheal Jordan is no stranger to endorsements, and has appeared in multiple video games, most obviously the NBA 2K series. I think he'd be a pretty good fit for this advertisement.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Job 142

Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves - Rotten Tomatoes

Mr. Breathtaking himself, Keanu Reeves is the star of many famous film series such as The Matrix, John Wick, and Bill and Ted. He was also famously used to promote another game previously at E3, which became one of the most memorable moments of said E3, so he would be no stranger to game endorsements. He has also become a beloved internet meme and a symbol of wholesomeness while also maintaining his action star persona, so I think he'd be great for a Smash endorsement in particular.

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Job 142: Barack Obama

1200px-President_Barack_Obama.jpg

Prepare to get smacked by his stimulus package!
That's right, the 44th President of the United States of America will be endorsing Super Smash Bros. Infinite!

"Uhh.. My Fellow Americans.

Buy Smash Infinite for the Nintendo Switch 2 Console! [Tentative Name]"

And that's how you sell copies.​

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
SUBMISSIONS FOR A CELEBRITY WHO WILL APPEAR IN AN INFINITE COMMERCIAL IS OBVER VOTING BEGINS!!!

UserSubmissionKnown for...
Krookodilian Krookodilian Gordon RamseyCelebrity chef, entertainer, entrepreneur, being mean. Iron Chef(?), edge-lord of the kitchen
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Beyoncé Knowles-Carter Excellent singer, dancer, entrepreneur, songwriter, record producer, amazing voice, cultural icon
cashregister9 cashregister9 Tony HawkProfessional skate boarder, personality, known for the Tony Hawk Pro Skater games
GolisoPower GolisoPower Ryan ReynoldsDeadpool and Pikachu, actor, entertainer, producer, and all around great guy
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom Shaquille O'NealFormer basketball star, entrepreneur, actor, DJ, sheriff deputy, :yeahboi:
PeridotGX PeridotGX Kevin FeigeMovie producer, crossover mogul, movie studio president
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Phil SwiftEntrepreneur, CEO of Flex Seal, TV personality
airConditioner airConditioner IU (Lee Ji-eun)Musician, entertainer, dancer, actress, songwriter, Nation's Sweetheart
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Kermit the FrogEntertainer, musician, actor, a Muppet, a Frog and love interest of the honorable Miss Piggy
Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide Dr. Eggman Jim CarreyActor, entertainer, funny man, pet detective, man of many masks, artist, and ALLL RIGHTY THEN!!!
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Michael JordanOne of the most famous of all Basketball Players, dream team, actor, one-time baseball player, entrepreneur, believes he can fly
Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 Keanu ReevesWhoa......actor, entrepreneur, philathropist, sometimes sad, writer, director, and The One
Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto Barack ObamaNumber 44, former US Senator, philanthropist, writer, politician, attorney, YES WE CAN!
Jomosensual Jomosensual Mike TysonFormer heavyweight boxer, entrepreneur, actor, video game idol, writer

We will be accepting the top two winners who will appear and interact during a series of matches; while making tasteful and playful jabs at each other throughout the course of the commercial.

PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING GOOGLE FORM FOR VOTING

SUB-ELEMENT SUBMISSION RESULTS
Forms response chart. Question title: Voting for a dungeon in the 3 column will grant it 3 points, 2 2 points, and so on. You may vote for your own submission. Please make a selection in all three columns.. Number of responses: .

Submission3 Points2 Points 1 PointTotal
Wood Dungeon 2 (6)3 (6)0 (0)12
Junktown Dungeon2 (6)1 (2)5 (5)13
Snow Dungeon1 (3)4 (8)3 (3)14
Crystal Cave Dungeon5 (15)1 (2)2 (2)19
Occult Dungeon3 (9)4 (8)3 (3)20

We will be accepting the top two submissions and, oddly, the submissions kind of worked out in the end. In fact, we have sort of a descending order from bottom to top. The submissions we will be accepting are

Occult Dungeon and Crystal Cave Dungeon!

Thank you to everyone who submitted content! Truly a lot of these dungeons deserve to be included but, for now, we are only accepting these ones.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #143: Submit a New Food for the Food Item Based on a Particular Culture/Country
We were going to do a Wishing Star job submission but the mode is still currently being revamped and fleshed out by the Leadership Teams we want to form a basis, based on what people discussed during our discussed period, so we decided to take the helm in crafting a foundation for us to build upon. As of right now, the mode is severely lacking without any proper direction. So, we will shuffle the jobs around as we work out the issues with the Wishing Stars submission.

1626662338653.jpeg

Food are healing items that come out of various containers and capsules. The food are actually pictures of real food but transitioned into Smash. It's one of the rare examples, save for the Winter Cabin Cat, where a real picture is included into Smash. Food has typically been more internationally recognized food such as cake, hot dogs, doughnuts, pizza, hamburgers, popcorn, and chocoloate as well as fruits which includes kiwis, cherries, pears, pineapples, and more. Finally, Smash has also included various Japanese food such as the Onigiri (rice ball), Ebi Tempura (Shrimp Tempura), and Ramen and Gyudon (beef rice bowl) from previous games. In addition, Chinese food has also been included Dim Sum (or Shumai in Japanese), and bao dumplings. These food tends to give different amounts of healing with the Turkey healing up to 15% and Cherries healing for 1%.

As we are appealing to a wide international audience, we are expanding our selection of culinary healing items to include dishes that are important within a cultural or ethnic context. This includes cuisine from a particular country, ethnicity, culture, or population. This food can be readily available in other parts of the world but not necessarily seen in the same international light as a pizza, hamburger, or pancake. The idea is for someone who may be playing Infinite in a different country and sees this food and says "Wow! they included it!" On the same token, possibly a clueless Smasher who might think "Hey, what's food!? I have never seen it before." or perhaps someone who is with the clueless Smasher and says "What?! You don't know what that is? Well, I know what it is! heh heh." Basically, a dish that is recognizable for a particular culture, ethnicity, and/or country while also educating other Smashers on what the food is.

What sort of food would be acceptable? Please use this as a guide for inclusions:
  • Bibimbap (South Korea)
  • Curry and Nan (India)
  • Gyro (Greece)
  • Escargot (France)
  • Palt (Sweden)
  • Moqueca (Brazil)
  • Kugel (Ashkenazi Jewish)

NO DRINKS

When submitting, please provide the following:

• Name​
  • Picture​
  • Country of Origin. If inapplicable, please label the general area of, is possible, the culture or ethnicity​
  • Brief explanation of what this food is​
  • Why is it important to that culture and why would it benefit being included in Smash​
  • How much does it heal (Max; 10%, minimum 1%)

Crap, now I am hungry.....

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 143:
Tavuk Göğsü (Tah-voo GOO-shoe) (Turkey)
1626663709785.png

Tavuk göğsü is a very odd kind of dessert: it's a milk pudding made with shredded chicken breast meat. It was considered a royalty food by the Ottoman Empire, and is now considered a modern-day delicacy of Turkey. Smash has always been about adding the obscure and weird ever since Smash 64 with Earthbound, so why not have that extend to food, as well, eh? When eating a bit of tavuk göğsü, you heal 2%.

airConditioner

Smash Ace
While another Vietnamese dish was already submitted, I would like to also take into account another iconic dish of the nation being Bánh Mì. The sandwich is often made on a Vietnamese baguette roll (also known as bánh mì) as well as fillings. The most common toppings for this sandwich are thịt nguội (Vietnamese jamon), chả (a type of processed meat usually made of pork), pickled vegetables (đồ chua, often carrots and radishes), cilantro, and jalapenos. However, the sandwich is highly customizable, with other toppings including meatballs (xíu mại), fried eggs (trứng chiên ôp-la), sardines (cá mồi) among others.

The dish was introduced by the French during the Nguyễn dynasty (which is partially responsible for the spread of the common Vietnamese last name Nguyễn) in the middle of the 19th century. Imported wheat flour was a luxury in this era, leading to the high costs of French style bánh tây (Western bread), thus leading to many Vietnamese bakers using rice flour. This led to the Vietnamese bread we know today, born of a mixture of rice and wheat flour, hence the shatteringly crisp outside that cuts the roof of your mouth and the fluffy interior that is perfect for dipping in soups and stews like Bò Kho. As a result from French influence in the country due to colonialism, early Bánh Mì often was tailored to French tastes. However, due to the split of the nation that led to the infamous war, many Northern Vietnamese civilians emigrated to the South, changing the style of the sandwich. Eventually, the Bánh Mì sandwich evolved into what we know today. Many Vietnamese immigrants brought the sandwich to new places around the world, where it has captured the hearts and stomachs of many. Due to the importance of foods like Bánh Mì, Phở, and other Vietnamese dishes, I believe that it would be appropriate to include at least one as a part of Super Smash Bros.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Job 143
"French" (Belgian) Fries

tenor (1).gif

Origin: Belgium

Yes, to me and many people's dismay, fries aren't actually in Smash yet somehow. I find it such a disgrace for such a cultural icon to not get featured in the biggest gaming crossover of all time. And that's why I'm here advocating for them to finally get their deserved debut. So let's start at the beginning.

The Birth and Beginning of Belgian Fries
Fries are made from potatoes, also called "patatten" in Belgium. A "patat" means a potato in Belgium but in the Netherlands a "patat" or "bakje patat", means a packet of fries with mayonnaise. More about fries later...
Now first some more about potatoes. Potatoes are very nutritious and are part of the daily menu in many families and homes. There are a number of theories about how they ended up on our plates. So let's begin with a small history lesson shall we?

How did the Potato end up in Belgium?
Paul Illegems, author of several books on French fries, puts the origin of potatoes in Spain. He writes that one of the first cultivations took place there, namely in a convent in Seville. There lived a nun who was very interested in food and also in the potato, for whatever reason. In Spain, a lot of cooking is done with olive oil, and it is very plausible to believe that the Spaniards brought this knowledge along with their vegetables to Belgium and the Netherlands with them. But believe it or not, this is not the only theory. In 1567, one Juan De la Molina sent some barrels of potatoes to his brother, Luis, in Antwerp. This Juan was on the Canary Islands at the time, and it is very possible that it is thanks to him that we also started to feast on these delicious tubers.

Origin of Belgian Fries
But where do the Belgian fries come from? A very well known story about the origin comes from a manuscript by Joseph Gérard from 1781. According to him, the inhabitants (especially the poor) of Namur, Dinant and Andenne were fishing for small fish in the Meuse River. But in winter the water froze and they cut potatoes in the shape of the little fish and fried the potatoes in the same way. This theory is overturned by Pierre Leclercq who says that fat was far too expensive for the poor at the time.

Though, there are many theories about the origins of Belgian fries, unfortunately far too many to write down here. There is also no theory that has been scientifically proven, which makes speculation all the more fun. The only thing that has been accepted as fact is that Belgian fries have become a national pride and joy and should never be taken away from the Belgians.

Different Kinds of Fries
Americans call Belgian fries 'French fries' but real French fries are thinner and flatter than real Belgian fries. You also have pommes Pont-Neuf, pommes bataille, pommes paille, steppegras-frietjes, etc., etc...

Closing Words
Even though I'm not ethnically Belgian, I do love myself some Belgian fries from time to time. Belgian fries are a huge cultural icon and we despise the French for forcing their name on the pride and joy of the Belgians. At last, a little fact to end things off...

Did you know that Belgian French fry shop culture was recognized as intangible cultural heritage? If there is one thing you find in just about every Belgian town, it's the French fry shop - 5,000 of them in all. With this national recognition, the Belgian French fry shop culture now also has a chance of being recognized by Unesco. The fact that Belgian fries can't be compared to anything else isn't just hot air. Our Belgian fries are shorter, meatier and yellower than American fries. The climate and soil in Belgium are ideal for growing quality potatoes. Add to that its central location, in the heart of the European potato region, and you can understand why this small country is one of the world's leading suppliers of fries.

Flag_of_Belgium.gif
| Dankjewel om te lezen / Merci pour votre attention |
Flag_of_Belgium.gif

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Job 143

Taco (Mexico)

Easy Beef Tacos Recipe - BettyCrocker.com

A taco is a traditional Mexican dish consisting of a small hand-sized corn or wheat tortilla topped with a filling. The tortilla is then folded around the filling and eaten by hand. A taco can be made with a variety of fillings, including beef, pork, chicken, seafood, beans, vegetables, and cheese, allowing for great versatility and variety. They are often garnished with various condiments, such as salsa, guacamole, or sour cream, and vegetables, such as lettuce, onion, tomatoes, and chiles. Tacos are a common form of antojitos, or Mexican street food, which have spread around the world.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Lmao I spent 15 minutes writing about kebabs before I realized they're already in Smash

JOB 143: Macaron (Italy)

The Macaron is a sweet (and expensive!) treat hailing from Sicily, Italy, but also have roots in French culture. They are comprised of egg whites, icing sugar, granulated sugar, almond meal, and food coloring. Speaking of food coloring, macarons are perhaps so popular because of the wide variety of expressive colors they come in. Those in North America are most familiar with the more almond-tasteing French macaron-though the one used in Smash will be the Italian-style macaron, which are more powdery and sweeter.

In Smash, they would heal 3%. Unlike many other foods in Smash, they can come in a variety of different colors to signify their iconic trait.

I really hope I spelled macaron right

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Lmao I spent 15 minutes writing about kebabs before I realized they're already in Smash

JOB 143: Macaron (Italy)

The Macaron is a sweet (and expensive!) treat hailing from Sicily, Italy, but also have roots in French culture. They are comprised of egg whites, icing sugar, granulated sugar, almond meal, and food coloring. Speaking of food coloring, macarons are perhaps so popular because of the wide variety of expressive colors they come in. Those in North America are most familiar with the more almond-tasteing French macaron-though the one used in Smash will be the Italian-style macaron, which are more powdery and sweeter.

In Smash, they would heal 3%. Unlike many other foods in Smash, they can come in a variety of different colors to signify their iconic trait.

I really hope I spelled macaron right
Pretty Patties!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I just wanna mention that as of that episode, Spongebob canonically owns the Krusty Krab. I know that's not related to the project, but I felt more people should know that...
SpongeBob lore is like an eldritch abomination: it's out there, but the more you try to make sense of it the more likely you are to fall into its grip.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
SpongeBob lore is like an eldritch abomination: it's out there, but the more you try to make sense of it the more likely you are to fall into its grip.
At least this bit is easier to explain: just say Spongebob hired to Mr. Krabs to serve as manager while he continued working as a fry cook despite being the owner. It would help explain a few things...

Wait, why are we talking about Spongebob Lore?

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Food Submissions closing shortly.

Celebrity Advertisement Results
Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 9.07.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 9.07.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 9.08.11 PM.png
Well, Democracy has spoken and ...uh.... my fellow Americans (and non-Americans).... Barack Obama and Kermit the Frog will be your Smash Infinite Advertisement stars! Its not easy being green, or the 44th president of the united states, but these two have overcome their challenges to provide you possibly one the greatest advertisements ever. However, its now up to you to make that possibility a reality...

Job #144: Direct/Write the Smash Infinite trailer starring Barack Obama and Kermit the Frog!
Barry and Kermy have been casted for our ad, however what they will do in this ad is purely up to you (the submitter), and us (the voters)! While this advertisement must be be involved with Smash Infinite enough to be considered an advertisement for the game, the direction can go anywhere including them playing Infinite on a couch together, them being dropped into the world of smash and having to brawl with the video game stars themselves, or even some more abstract piece of art like that one PS3 commercial with that baby. all thats needed for a submission is the title of your proposed ad, with a description that can be as brief or as detailed as you so desire.

(Also if you dont feel like making an ad with Obama and the Frog, but still want to put your writing abilities to work, Takamaru's reveal trailer is still open for submissions)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
An invaluable resource some of you may want to use for your ads.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 144:

The camera first gives us a shot of an audience in front of a stage before it cuts to a booth with Obama standing behind it. He says some stuff about the betterment of American lives before the camera cuts to Kermit the Frog, standing in front of the stage, who counters his statements by speaking out for the frogs of America. Typical rally question stuff happens before Kermit just sighs and says, "You know what? Talking is getting us nowhere! I have a better way to handle this!" He then grabs his tongue (a ribbon) and cartoonishly stretches it as much as a Muppet could, and wraps it around his face until he looks like a Muppet-ized Greninja. Obama's left eye gains a red flash as he says, "You know what? Yeah. I uh...I like this way better." He then rips off his tuxedo and reveals his new topless appearance with Kazuya's gi pants and gloves. The debate stage gives way to a background as the audience starts going wild before Kermit and Obama charge at one another. Just as the two are about to clash, the trailer transitions to an actual Smash match between the real Greninja and the real Kazuya before it advertises Super Smash Bros. Infinite. The very final scene shows Kermit and Obama, both still in their Greninja and Kazuya appearances, playing Smash Infinite in front of a projector screen as the audience cheers on in the background. Kermit scores a KO and lets out his signature "YAAAY" shout as Obama gives him a thumbs up for his good play.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
An invaluable resource some of you may want to use for your ads.
I think the fact they needed to dedicate an entire Wiki page to the topic says a lot...

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Trailer: There's someone for everyone!

This trailer shows off the large number of characters in the game, and how there should be at least one character for anyone. It's like those switch adds, where a person shows up for like ten seconds and moves on to someone else. The first two are a random guy who plays as Steve and a random girl who plays as Galacta Knight. The third lingers for a bit longer and is a bit more interesting. We see Link on the Mystery Island stage, narrowly beating a Yoshi player online. We then zoom out and leave gameplay to see President Obama playing his Nintendo Switch 2TM on a beachside vacation house in Handheld mode, saying something to the effect of "winning that match was even harder than winning the 2008 election!". We then swap to the other player, who is Kermit. He's looking the victory screen, his own defeat obvious, and says "it's not easy being green. I'll try being purple instead!" and swaps to Yoshi's purple alt. He goes up against someone else (playing as, say, Incineroar) and wins. He's very happy, and says "who knew this was all i needed!" and pick up a large bucket of purple paint. Trailer ends.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Food Submissions
While usually we vote on content, and that was originally the plan for this job, the submissions were of such overwhelmingly quality, and even educational, that we decided to accept all of them! Unless theres some behind the scenes coding I'm unaware of, food items should hardly take any dev time to add so its not unreasonable to include them all. So we will be including:

Baked Beans (Britain) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Tavuk Göğsü (Turkey) GolisoPower GolisoPower
Pho (Vietnam) cashregister9 cashregister9
Bánh Mì (Vietnam) airConditioner airConditioner
"French" Fries (Belgium) Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto
Tacos (Mexico) Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12
Macaron (Italy) Janx_uwu Janx_uwu

Thank you to everyone who submitted!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I have been hard at work for about a week on a cross-stage music list. (Special songs that can play on stages outside their series) This is nowhere near complete and there are more likely than not some obvious stage-song combos that I've yet to add, but I just wanted to show how progress is going. Suggestions are welcome and encouraged.
Battlefield:
All songs

Big Battlefield:
All songs

Small Battlefield:
All songs

Final Destination:
All songs

Meta Crystal:
All songs

Twitter:
All songs

Peach’s Castle (64)
All Mario songs
Slideshow (Fun) - Photo Channel

Kongo Jungle (64)
All DK music
Main Theme - SNES Classic Edition
Lost City/Sunset Vista - Crash Bandicoot

Hyrule Castle (64)
All Zelda music
United for Peace - Advance Wars Dual Strike
Type C - Tetris
Cortex Castle - Crash 4

Super Happy Tree
All Yoshi music
Wet & Windy - Monkey Ball: Touch N’ Roll
KickChop’s Theme - Panel de Pon
Lion’s Theme - Panel de Pon
Once Upon a Tire - Crash Tag Team Racing
Lip’s Theme - Panel de Pon

Dream Land
All Kirby music
Main Theme - 3D Classics
Game Boy Medley - Game Boy

Saffron City
All Pokémon music
Sunken Kuru Ruins - Drill Dozer
Redial - Bomberman Hero
You’re Fired! - SimCity

Mushroom Kingdom (64)
All Mario music
Offense - Tecmo Bowl
Defense - Tecmo Bowl
Famicom Medley - 3DS/Wii U

Princess Peach’s Castle (Melee)
All Mario songs

Rainbow Cruise
All Mario music
Beach - Mole Mania
Beach - Plok
Worm Chase - Crash Twinsanity
Pirate Lagoon - Diddy Kong Racing
Athletic - Yoshi’s Island

Kongo Falls
All Donkey Kong tracks
Dolphin Park - Wave Race Blue Storm
Come Back to Me - Yoshi’s Story

Jungle Japes
All DK music

Great Bay

Temple
All Zelda music
Cave/Dungeon - StarTropics
Title - Solstice
Land of the Livid Dead - Rayman Origins
Fire Emblem - Melee
Dialga’s Fight to the Finish! - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Brinstar
All Metroid music
Discipline - Sin and Punishment
Old Enemy - SMT If…
Cease to Exist! - EarthBound

Yoshi’s Island (Melee)
All Yoshi and Super Mario series songs
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy
Charge! - Wii Play

Yoshi’s Story
All Yoshi songs
Afternoon on the Island - 3DS/Wii U
Beach - Plok

Fountain of Dreams
All Kirby music
Ballad - Tomodachi Life
Main Theme - 3D Classics
Last Battle - Cave Story
System Menu - Sin and Punishment
Redial - Bomberman Hero
Moon Man’s Fandango - Galactic Pinball
You’re Fired! - SimCity
Neo Land - Kururin Paradise
Clu Clu Land - Brawl
Stickerbush Symphony - Brawl
Tomorrow Hill - WarioWare Smooth Moves
Rainbow Juice - WarioWare Touched
Swan Lesson - Art Academy
Song of Healing - Majora’s Mask

Green Greens
All Kirby music
Main Theme - 3D Classics

Corneria
All StarFox series music
Battle for Atlas - StarLink

Venom
All StarFox series music
Old Enemy - SMT If…

Pokémon Stadium
All Pokémon music
Last Battle - Cave Story
Baseball Training - Wii Sports Club

Poké Floats
All Pokémon music
Redial - Bomberman Hero
Beach - Mole Mania
Balloon Fight Medley - 3DS/Wii U
Balloon Trip - 3DS/Wii U
Balloon Trip - Brawl

Onett
All EarthBound music
Download 3 - BS-X
Andy’s Theme - Advance Wars
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy
Charge! - Wii Play
Wii Shop Channel - Wii Shop Channel
Wii Shop Channel - 3DS/Wii U

Mushroom Kingdom 2
All Mario music
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy

Brinstar Depths
All Metroid music
Cave - Kuru Kuru Kururin
Dr. Cortex - Crash N. Sane

Big Blue
All F-Zero music
Old Enemy - SMT If…
Beach - Plok
Bathtime Theme - Ultimate

Fourside
All EarthBound music
Ballad - Tomodachi Life
Art Museum - Drill Dozer
You’re Fired! - SimCity
Donkey Kong - Brawl
Chemical Plant Zone - Sonic Mania
Game Corner - Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

Delfino Plaza
All Mario music
Dolphin and Whale Training - Endless Ocean: Blue World
Beach - Mole Mania
Beach - Plok
Clu Clu Land - Brawl

Mushroomy Kingdom
All Mario music
Codename THEME - Codename Steam
Cave - Kuru Kuru Kururin
Dingodile - Crash Twinsanity
Donkey Kong - Brawl

Figure 8 Circuit
All Mario music
Sami’s Theme - Advance Wars: Black Hole Rising

WarioWare, Inc.
All Wario music
Title - 1, 2, Switch
Title - Buck Bumble
Redial - Bomberman Hero
Work Your Body - 1080 Snowboarding
You’re Fired! - SimCity
Tawna Bonus - Crash Bandicoot
Balloon Fight Medley - 3DS/Wii U
Brain Training - Brain Training
Gangplank Galleon - Ultimate
Snakey Chantey - Ultimate
Kid Icarus - WarioWare DIY
Gunslinger - WarioWare Touched
Haste Makes Waste/Mischief - Pac-Man 2
Waluigi’s Theme - Mario Strikers Charged

Bridge of Eldin
All Zelda music
General Trista - The Last Story
Type C - Tetris

Norfair
All Metroid series music
Vs. Susie - Deltarune
Old Enemy - SMT If…
Evil Twins - Crash Twinsanity
Battle Scene/Final Boss - Golden Sun (Brawl)
Lockjaw’s Saga - DKC2
Boss - Pokémon Typing Adventure

Frigate Orpheon
All Metroid music tracks
Discussion BREAK - Danganronpa
Among Us Theme - ඞ
Heavy/Castle Machinery - Crash Bandicoot

Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
All Yoshi music
Beach - Plok
Mother 3 Love Theme - Brawl

Halberd
All Kirby series music
Vs. Susie - Deltarune
Rayman Legends theme - Rayman Legends
Art Museum - Drill Dozer
Last Battle - Cave Story
Breakthough - Klonoa Heroes
Cave - Kuru Kuru Kururin
Crash Compactor - Crash 4
Crocodile Cacophony - Ultimate

Lylat Cruise
All StarFox series music
Art Museum - Drill Dozer
Last Battle - Cave Story
Tunnel Scene (X) - Brawl
Tunnel Scene - X-Scape
Galaga Medley - Ultimate

Pokémon Stadium 2
All Pokémon music
Last Battle - Cave Story

Port Town Aero Dive
All F-Zero music
Art Museum - Drill Dozer
Old Enemy - SMT If…

Castle Siege
All Fire Emblem tracks
Title - Solstice
Decisive Battle 2 - Octopath Traveller
Attack - Soma Bringer
Battle for Storm Hill - DK Jungle Beat

Distant Planet
All Pikmin music
Title - Buck Bumble

Smashville
All Animal Crossing music
Beach - Plok
Balloon Trip - Brawl
Click Clock Wood - Banjo-Kazooie

New Pork City
All EarthBound music
Spider Dance - Undertale
Main Theme - Angry Birds
Vs. Susie - Deltarune
Megalovania - Ultimate

Summit
All Others songs
Sherbet Land - Mario Hoops 3 on 3

Skyworld
All Kid Icarus music
Main Theme - 3D Classics
Title - Skylanders
Type C - Tetris
Clu Clu Land - Brawl

Shadow Moses Island
All Metal Gear music tracks
Entity Brain - Dead by Daylight
Art Museum - Drill Dozer
Last Battle - Cave Story
Old Enemy - SMT If…

Luigi’s Mansion
All Mario music
Loonboon - Plants vs. Zombies
Castle/Fortress - Yoshi’s Island
Mappy Medley - Ultimate
Ashley’s Theme - Brawl
Ashley’s Theme JP - Brawl
Ashley’s Theme - 3DS/Wii U

Pirate Ship
All Zelda music tracks
Beach - Mole Mania
Snakey Chantey - Ultimate
K. Rool/Ship Deck 2 - Brawl
Gangplank Galleon - Ultimate
Jib Jig - DKC2
Jolly Roger’s Lagoon - Banjo-Tooie

Spear Pillar
All Pokémon music tracks
Last Battle - Cave Story
Cave - Kuru Kuru Kururin
Old Enemy - SMT If…
Showdown at the Tower - Donkey Kong 94
Mining Melancholy - DKC2

75M
All DK music
Stack-Up/Gyromite - Brawl

Mario Bros.
All Mario music
Main Theme - Bubble Bobble
Opening - Donkey Kong (Brawl)
Donkey Kong - Brawl
25M BGM - Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong/Jr. Medley - Ultimate
Donkey Kong Arcade Medley - Donkey Kong
Stack-Up/Gyromite - Brawl

Hanenbow
All Others music
Opening - Donkey Kong (Brawl)

Green Hill Zone
All Sonic music
Beach - Plok
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy

3D Land
All Mario music
Clu Clu Land - Brawl

Golden Plains
All Mario songs
Greenhorn Forest - Wario World
Oinker Chief - Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland

Rainbow Road
All Mario music
Ballad - Tomodachi Life
Redial - Bomberman Hero

Paper Mario
All Mario music
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy
Clu Clu Land - Brawl

Gerudo Valley
All Zelda music
Cave/Dungeon - StarTropics
Wandering Monsters - Dillon’s Rolling Western
Grock Grief - Dillon’s Rolling Western
Charge! - Wii Play
Gunslinger - WarioWare Touched

Spirit Train
All Zelda music
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy
Charge! - Wii Play

Dream Land GB
All Kirby music
Beach - Mole Mania
Birabuto - Super Mario Land

Unova Pokémon League
All Pokémon music
Title - Solstice
Art Museum - Drill Dozer
Last Battle - Cave Story
Old Enemy - SMT If…
Attack - Soma Bringer

Prism Tower
All Pokémon music
Redial - Bomberman Hero
You’re Fired! - SimCity
Blue Birds - Rhythm Heaven

Mute City SNES
All F-Zero music
Beach - Plok
You’re Fired! - SimCity

Magicant
All EarthBound music
Redial - Bomberman Hero
You’re Fired! - SimCity
Once Upon a Tire - Crash Twinsanity
Ballad - Tomodachi Life
Swan Lesson - Art Academy

Arena Ferox
All Fire Emblem music
Hornet - Hollow Knight
Dynal Battle - Fossil Fighters
Lockjaw’s Saga - DKC2

Reset Bomb Forest
All Kid Icarus music
Old Enemy - SMT If…

Tortimer Island
Beach - Mole Mania
Arcade Bunny’s Theme - Nintendo Badge Arcade

Balloon Fight
All Others music
Underwater (Super Mario Bros.) - Brawl

Living Room
All Others music

Streetpass Quest
All “Others” music
Introducing Wario Deluxe - WarioWare Gold
Final Battle - Banjo-Kazooie

Tomodachi Life
All Others music
Mappy Medley - Ultimate
Toy Block Tower - Wario Land 4

PictoChat 2
All Others music
Game Select - Tetris and Dr. Mario
Body Rock - WarioWare DIY
Mario Paint Medley - 3DS/Wii U

Pac-Maze
All Pac-Man music
Main Theme - 3D Classics
You’re Fired! - SimCity
Balloon Trip - 3DS/Wii U

Mushroom Kingdom U
All Mario music
Beach - Plok

Mario Galaxy
All Mario music
Last Battle - Cave Story

Mario Circuit
All Mario music
Hyrule Circuit - Mario Kart 8
Mute City - Mario Kart 8
Big Blue - Mario Kart 8
Excitebike Arena - Mario Kart 8

Skyloft
All Zelda music

The Great Cave Offensive
All Kirby music
Cave - Kuru Kuru Kururin
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy
Mining Melancholy - DKC2

Kalos Pokémon League
All Pokémon music
Art Museum - Drill Dozer
Old Enemy - SMT If…
Megalovania - Ultimate

Coliseum
All Fire Emblem music
Hornet - Hollow Knight

Flat Zone X
All Others songs
25M BGM - Donkey Kong

Palutena’s Temple
All Kid Icarus music
Type C - Tetris
Weyard - Golden Sun
Temple - Melee

Gamer
All Wario music
Redial - Bomberman Hero
Mining Melancholy - DKC2
Haunted House - Super Mario World

Garden of Hope
All Pikmin music
Title - Buck Bumble

Town and City
Charge! - Wii Play

Wii Fit Studio
All Others songs
Game Select - Tetris & Dr. Mario

Boxing Ring
All Punch-Out! music
Vs. Susie - Deltarune

Gaur Plain
All Xenoblade music

Pyrosphere
All Metroid music
Old Enemy - SMT If…
Battle Start - Fossil Fighters

Duck Hunt
All Others music
Blue Birds - Rhythm Heaven
Mario Bros. - Brawl
Overworld - Super Mario Bros. 2

Wrecking Crew
All Mario and Others songs

Pilotwings
All Others music
Desert - Banjo-Pilot

Wuhu Island
All Others tracks
Mangrove Cove - DKCTF

Windy Hill Zone
All Sonic music
Beach - Plok
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy
Yoshi’s Island Zone - Sonic Lost World

Wily Castle
All Mega Man music
Vs. Susie - Deltarune
The Betrayer - Shovel Knight
Strike the Earth! - Shovel Knight
A Cool Reception - Shovel Knight
Last Battle - Cave Story

Pac-Land
All Pac-Man music
Main Theme - 3D Classics
Beach - Plok
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy

Super Mario Maker
All Mario songs
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy

Suzaku Castle
All Street Fighter music
Split Screen - WarioWare Gold

Midgar
All Final Fantasy songs
I Am… All of Me - Shadow the Hedgehog

Umbra Clock Tower
All Bayonetta music tracks
Sealed Vessel - Hollow Knight
Old Enemy - SMT If…
Attack - Soma Bringer
Final Battle - Banjo-Kazooie

New Donk City Hall
All Mario music
You’re Fired! - SimCity
Afternoon on the Island - Ultimate
25M BGM - Donkey Kong

Great Plateau Tower
All Zelda music
Type C - Tetris

Moray Towers
All Splatoon music
Crasher - Dragalia Lost
25M BGM - Donkey Kong

Dracula’s Castle
All Castlevania music tracks
Skull Heart Arrhythmia - Skullgirls
Voyage of Promise - Bloodstained
Cursed Orphan - Bloodstained
The Betrayer - Shovel Knight
Last Battle - Cave Story

Mementos
All Persona music
Showtime - Rhythm Thief
Crasher - Dragalia Lost
Old Enemy - SMT If…
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy

Yggdrazil’s Altar
All Dragon Quest music
Strike the Earth! - Shovel Knight
Type C - Tetris

Spiral Mountain
All Banjo-Kazooie music tracks
Beach - Mole Mania
Charge! - Wii Play
DK Rap - Melee
DK Rap - Donkey Kong 64
Minecart Carnage - DK64

King of Fighters Stadium:
All SNK Music
Offense - Tecmo Bowl
Defense - Tecmo Bowl
Old Enemy - SMT If…
Funky’s Fugue - Donkey Kong Country

Garreg Mach Monastery
All Fire Emblem music
Type C - Tetris
Homecoming Hijinx - DKCTF

Spring Stadium:
All ARMS music

Minecraft World
All Minecraft songs
Dance Moves - Fortnite
Main Theme - Angry Birds
Redial - Bomberman Hero
Beach - Plok
Type C - Tetris
Ice Cave Chant - Donkey Kong Country
Environmental Noises - Pikmin
Environmental Noises (Night) - Pikmin

Northern Cave
All Final Fantasy music
Main Theme - Pandora’s Tower
Old Enemy - SMT If…
Attack - Soma Bringer

Cloud Sea of Alrest
All Xenoblade music
Main Theme - Pandora’s Tower

Mishima Dojo
All Tekken music
Old Enemy - SMT If…

Waluigi Pinball
All Mario and Wario music
The King’s Court - Cuphead

Bowser’s Castle
All Mario music
Old Enemy - SMT If…
Baby Bowser - Yoshi’s Island
Bowser’s Castle 2 - Yoshi’s Woolly World
Mega Baby Bowser - Yoshi’s Woolly World

Dr. Mario
All Mario and Others music
Action Type B - Yoshi’s Cookie
Yoshi stage - Tetris Attack (Game Boy

Megafruit Paradise
All Mario music
Beach - Plok
Mode Select - Wily and Light’s Rockboard: That’s Paradise
Come Back to Me - Yoshi’s Story
Yoshi’s Story - Melee
Yoshi’s Story - Smash 64
Yoshi’s Tale - Brawl

Sawmill Thrill
All Donkey Kong songs
Dance Moves - Fortnite
Cave - Kuru Kuru Kururin
Deep Sea Driving - CTR: Nitro Fuelled

Chemical Plant Zone
All Sonic music

Koholint Island
All Zelda music

SR388
All Metroid music
Mining Melancholy - DKC2

Castle Dedede
All Kirby music
Type C - Tetris
Cortex Castle - Crash 4

Gigabyte Ruins
All Kirby music
Art Museum - Drill Dozer

Crafted World
All Yoshi music
Clu Clu Land - Brawl

Mystery Island
Beach - Mole Mania
Beach - Plok

New Los Angeles
All Xenoblade music
Last Battle - Cave Story
Old Enemy - SMT If…

Venus Lighthouse
All Golden Sun music
Title - Solstice
The Darkest Lord - Miitopia
Game Point 2 - Mario Tennis

Beaumonde Arena
All Style Savvy music
Showtime - Rhythm Thief
Crasher - Dragalia Lost
Beach - Mole Mania
Beach - Plok
Light Plane (Vocal) - 3DS/Wii U
Bathtime Theme (Vocal) - 3DS/Wii U

Night Walk
All Rhythm Heaven music
Redial - Bomberman Hero
Beach - Plok
You’re Fired! - SimCity
Clu Clu Land - Brawl
Mona Pizza - Brawl
Mona Pizza JP - Brawl
Mike’s Theme - Brawl
Mike’s Theme JP - Brawl

Wigglytuff Guild
All Pokémon music
Charge! - Wii Play

Galar Wild Area
All Pokémon music

Gyromite
All Others music

Deep Sea Metro
All Splatoon music
Discussion BREAK - Danganronpa

Nintendo Land:
All Others, Mario, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Metroid, and Donkey Kong music tracks

Miitopia
All Others music

Nintendo Badge Arcade
All Others music

Home Studio
All Others music
Song of Healing - Majora’s Mask
Mario Paint Medley - 3DS/Wii U

Pullblox World
All Others music

Central Highway
All Mega Man music
Art Museum - Drill Dozer
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy

Shopping District
All Street Fighter music
You’re Fired! - SimCity
Wii Shop Channel - Wii Shop Channel
Wii Shop Channel - 3DS/Wii U

Clock Tower
All Castlevania music
Voyage of Promise - Bloodstained
Cursed Orphan - Bloodstained
Last Battle - Cave Story
Type C - Tetris

N. Sanity Beach
All Crash Bandicoot music
Title - Skylanders
Bubsy Medley - Bubsy
Charge! - Wii Play

Murasame Castle
All Others songs

Raccoon City
All Resident Evil tracks

Hakurei Shrine
All Touhou music
Geki! Teikoku Kageki - Sakura Wars

Astral Plane
All Astral Chain music
Old Enemy - SMT If…

Celeste Mountain
All Others music
Deep Sea Driving - CTR: NF
Ice Cave Chant - Donkey Kong Country

Tetris
All Others music
Game Select - Tetris & Dr. Mario
Kickchop’s Theme - Panel de Pon
Yoshi’s Theme - Tetris Attack (Game Boy)
Action Type B - Yoshi’s Cookie
Mario Puzzle 1 - Mario Super Picross

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Based on a La Choy ad for Sam and Friends, the show where Kermit debuted.

Barack Obama stands at the counter of an electronics store.

“Hmm, what do you get when you’re in need of fun multiplayer action?”

Kermit, rounding the corner of the desk: “May I make a suggestion?”

“What the-what are you?” Barack says, in awe.

“I’m Kermit the Frog!”

“Whoa! I didn’t know you were real.”

“Of course I’m real. Anyways, what you need is the Super Smash Bros Infinite video game! It’s never boring. It’s fast and exciting.”

“It is, huh?” says Obama.

“Yeah. Smash Infinite is made by a talented team of developer partners to give you the best possible Smash experience. It’s got over a hundred characters, high-speed online, and an expansive story mode! Oh, and one more thing.”

“Well, what’s that, Kermit?”

“Try the new Wishing Stars mode! Play it after a tense online match for the perfect relaxing challenge in six, sixteen, or sixty minutes!”

Obama nods his head and says: “Not bad!”

There is gameplay shown while Kermit is talking about the many features of the game, as well as a highlight real at the end, and a voice over by Obama himself saying “Super Smash Bros Infinite, coming late 20XX for the Nintendo Switch 2.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom