• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I have some time and we have a good number of votes with two clear winners!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Black Shadow4 (12)3 (6)220
Gooigi0022
Marisa Kirisame2 (6)1 (2)19
Zack Fair01 (2)35
Demise0022
Roll4 (12)2 (4)221
Big Boss2 (6)5 (10)016
Roxas2 (6)2 (4)010
Birdo0022
Amazon2 (6)1 (2)210
Liquid Snake0022
Mienshao01 (2)02
Dry Bowser1 (3)2 (4)06

The following characters will appear as our last ECHO fighter bundle!

View attachment 363583View attachment 363584
Black Shadow and Roll makes uo our last bundle! Kind of fitting consdiering Black Shadow's continued support as an Echo fighter but not yet chinching victory while Roll is the Echo fighter from the first third party character for Smash 4. We will be doing a Black Shadow-themed job in a little bit.
Wait, your putting both?

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I have some time and we have a good number of votes with two clear winners!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Black Shadow4 (12)3 (6)220
Gooigi0022
Marisa Kirisame2 (6)1 (2)19
Zack Fair01 (2)35
Demise0022
Roll4 (12)2 (4)221
Big Boss2 (6)5 (10)016
Roxas2 (6)2 (4)010
Birdo0022
Amazon2 (6)1 (2)210
Liquid Snake0022
Mienshao01 (2)02
Dry Bowser1 (3)2 (4)06

The following characters will appear as our last ECHO fighter bundle!

View attachment 363583View attachment 363584
Black Shadow and Roll makes uo our last bundle! Kind of fitting consdiering Black Shadow's continued support as an Echo fighter but not yet chinching victory while Roll is the Echo fighter from the first third party character for Smash 4. We will be doing a Black Shadow-themed job in a little bit.
Finally, we get to actually play Rock & Roll in Smash.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok! So we will be submitting content for Black Shadow! Sorry I’m out of my house currently so I can’t dedicate a detailed post.

Black Shadow will be an Echo of Captain Falcon since Ganondorf was, more or less, declined.

Here are some important things about Black Shadow in comparison to Captain Falcon:

• A lot bulkier with higher damage stats but far lower speed stats. Not Ganondorf low but still low enough when compared to Captain Falcon.
  • Black Shadow retains all of the same moves with a few minute gameplay details.
  • Final Smash is similar to Captain Falcon’s but tailored to his with his personality.
    Black Shadow should have different effects for his attacks compared to Falcon and Ganondorf.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Neutral Special: Shadow Bludgeon: Winding up similarly to his enemy's Falcon Punch, Black Shadow readies his own version. Instead, however, when he punches, the shadowy silhouette of a bull appears around his fist and explodes on contact with anybody he hits, while retaining the explosive damage that Falcon Punch possesses, although now it is more of a disjoint.

Side Special: Tauros Charge: Retaining the properties of Melee Ganondorf's Gerudo Dragon, Black Shadow rushes forwards for a mighty uppercut that deals 17% damage on the ground and 16% in the air. Unlike Gerudo Dragon, however, Black Shadow also possesses armor frames during the charge, much like Dark Pit's Electroshock Arm.

Taunt: With Norio Wakamoto's iconic voice (Yes, the legend Norio Wakamoto voices Black Shadow in the F-Zero anime), he says in English, "I'll cr-r-r-r-rush you..." As he says this, he hunches over, curls his fingers, and drags his sole along the ground like the animal his costume is modeled after.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Neutral Special: Shadow Bludgeon: Winding up similarly to his enemy's Falcon Punch, Black Shadow readies his own version. Instead, however, when he punches, the shadowy silhouette of a bull appears around his fist and explodes on contact with anybody he hits, while retaining the explosive damage that Falcon Punch possesses, although now it is more of a disjoint.

Side Special: Tauros Charge: Retaining the properties of Melee Ganondorf's Gerudo Dragon, Black Shadow rushes forwards for a mighty uppercut that deals 17% damage on the ground and 16% in the air. Unlike Gerudo Dragon, however, Black Shadow also possesses armor frames during the charge, much like Dark Pit's Electroshock Arm.

Taunt: With Norio Wakamoto's iconic voice (Yes, the legend Norio Wakamoto voices Black Shadow in the F-Zero anime), he says in English, "I'll cr-r-r-r-rush you..." As he says this, he hunches over, curls his fingers, and drags his sole along the ground like the animal his costume is modeled after.
Thank you for the submissions. We never opened up additional content submissions for Black Shadow yet but please keep that on the burner for when we eventually do get into that....

Roll Moveset

Moving on, we will be working on Roll's Echo status. Unlike Black Shadow, Roll will be using different weapons and attacks compared to Mega Man but with the idea that they function in a similar manner. Janx_uwu Janx_uwu who submitted this character wrote:

Stuff like using Ninja Man's ninja star for her Neutral B (instead of Metal Man's metal blade) or Jewel Man's jewel satellite as her Down B (instead of Wood Man's leaf shield).
If you have played Mega Man before, than you would know that many of the attacks that Mega Man can get tend to pop up again in later games but with different peroperties or visuals. This was the basis for some of Mega Man's custom attacks in Smash 4 including:

• Neutral Special: Metal Blade (got from Metal Man)
    • Custom 1: Hyper Bomb (got from Bomb Man)
    • Custom 2: Shadow Blade (Got from Shadow Man)
  • Side Special: Crash Bomber (got from Crash Man)
    • Custom 1: Ice Slasher (got it from Ice Man)
    • Custom 2: Danger Wrap (got from Burst Man)
  • Down Special: Leaf Shield (Got form Wood Man)
    • Custom 1: Skull Berrier (Got from Skull Man)
    • Custom 2: Plant Barrier (Got from Plant Man)
This should also obviously be applied to normal moves as well including:

Dash: Top Spin (Top Man)
Up SMash: Spark Sock (Spark Man)
Down Smash: Flame Burst (Flame Man)
Fair: Flame Sword (Sword Man)
Bair: Slash Claw (Slash Man)
Uair: Air Shooter (Air Man)
Dair: Hard Knuckle (Knuckle Man)

While it would be fun to give Roll all new specials based on Mega Man attacks, that is not realistic from an Echo status so all her moves can either be pulled from the above Custom Specials OR from unnused attacks that retain the same idea behind Metal Blade/Crash Bomber/Leaf Shield. This is especially true for her normals. If we don;t replace the move for a VERY similar move, than it will stay the same.

As for the Up Special, I don't see any other possible move for except for Rush and Beat. If I don't get a consensus on which one is better, than I will will choose.

Here is a list of weapons that comes from Mega Man so please provide which moveslot it takes up and which boss Mega Man got this from.

This is a damage list which provides links to the moves so you can see them. The above one does not.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Rush Jet (Up B)

Roll's new Up B - one of her only new moves - is Rush Jet. Rather than using the pup's vertically-inclined Coil function that her brother Rock takes advantage of, Roll rides the pupper horizontally as it uses jet boosters to obtain a steady speed comparable to Fox's Up B. Roll stands on Rush as she would the ground, and can do anything she normally can from there - jump, attack, shield, etc. It's kind of like Steve's block in that sense. Though she can't immediately jump off, as there's a short animation where she pets Rush on the head (much to his amusement), so don't go thinking you'll obtain zero-to-death up air combos.
Megaball (Down Air)

Roll's down air is functionally the same both in percent and knockback), however, she now kicks a Megaball downwards instead of shooting a Hard Knuckle. It does bounce off of the ground/shield/opponent, but is no longer active after the first bounce and quickly disapears afterwards. Megaball is one of the few special abilities available to Roll in MvC, so I had to work it in somehow!

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Down Special: Water Shield
1668377883993.png

Retaining the same functionality as the Leaf Shield, Roll instead surrounds herself with bubbles of water.

Side Special: Drill Bomb
1668378390088.png

Roll will fire a projectile similar in shape to the Crash Bomber. Unlike with the Crash Bomber, however, the damage on a foe it latches onto builds up the moment it happens before it performs a single-hit explosion. This mechanical difference does not offset that it deals the same amount of damage and knockback as the Crash Bomber.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Down Special: Star Clash

Gained from defeating Star Man. I feel having Star's better fits with Roll's personality and theme.

Neutral Special: Pharoah Shot

It has fire damaged properties upon contact and grows larger the further it travels from Roll.

Down Smash
Water Wave

It deals less damage but high higher vertical knockback.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Forward Air: Her jumping heavy kick from MvC. Functionally identical to Flame Sword.

Up Smash: Hyper Bomb

Roll tosses the bomb up above her head, then ducks down for cover while looking up frantically. It hits higher than Mega Man's (so it's actually useful against opponents on platforms now!!) but it doesn't last as long and if Roll misses (as there is no hitbox that knocks them into it from the sides), she's completely open for attacks.

Back Air: Electric Shock

Functionally identical to Slash Claw, except it does electric damage (which, fun fact, gives your opponent +1 frame of hitstun in Ultimate). Roll whips three electric beams behind her in quick succession.

Neutral Special: Metal Blade

It would do more damage than Metal Blade and travel further. However, it cannot be picked up like a regular item, which means DLN mains will have to adapt to losing a lot of crazy setups.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Up-B

Beat

Functions exactly like the Custom Move in Smash 4, I think beat is a good choice for roll as it not only fits her personality a bit better but also it adds some extra visual variety when compared to Mega Man

Down-B

Acid Barrier

Instead of being a rotating shield, Acid Barrier is just a large shield that damages opponents that run into it, launching the shield is just a small globule of acid

Down Air

Laser Trident

It is a bigger and faster attack than hard knuckle but not as powerful

D-smash

Chill Spike

Instead of pillars of flame that deal damage it is one chill spike that freezes the opponent

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So we got far more submissions than I expected. Allow me time to figure on how to proceed if we should vote on them or what not. That being said, I want to move onto…

Additional Content for Black Shadow and Roll

This includes any of the following:

Entrance Animation
Idle Poses
Taunts
Victory Poses
Boxing Ring titles
Kirby Hats
Debut Splash Line
Guidances and Codecs
Class Mode Route

Both charqcters will utilizes them from their franchises.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Victory Animation: Roll sweeps up skid marks from the fight, then notices the camera and strikes a pose with her broom slung over her shoulder and her free hand in a peace sign.

Up Taunt: Tango teleports in and brushes up against Roll's leg, and she pets the robotic feline in response.
Down Taunt: Eddie teleports in and is seemingly distressed (like he accidentally arrived here). Roll smiles and waves, which calms him down.
Side Taunt: Beat doesn't teleport in (since he's supposedly always there for her Up B), just flies forward from behind her and rests on her arm as she scratches his neck. This is a taunt that lasts until the player presses a button to cancel it with.

I'll write a codec tonight, hopefully.

So we got far more submissions than I expected. Allow me time to figure on how to proceed if we should vote on them or what not.
I think before that, we should decide how many moves of each echo should be visually different and/or have different properties.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Gonna bring this back. Also...

Black Shadow:

Intro: The Black Bull drifts onto the stage before Black Shadow hops out of the cockpit and lands with his arms crossed.

Roll:

Boxing Ring Title: The Sweetheart Helper Robot

Tagline: ROLL Cleans House!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Victory Animation: Roll sweeps up skid marks from the fight, then notices the camera and strikes a pose with her broom slung over her shoulder and her free hand in a peace sign.

Up Taunt: Tango teleports in and brushes up against Roll's leg, and she pets the robotic feline in response.
Down Taunt: Eddie teleports in and is seemingly distressed (like he accidentally arrived here). Roll smiles and waves, which calms him down.
Side Taunt: Beat doesn't teleport in (since he's supposedly always there for her Up B), just flies forward from behind her and rests on her arm as she scratches his neck. This is a taunt that lasts until the player presses a button to cancel it with.

I'll write a codec tonight, hopefully.

I think before that, we should decide how many moves of each echo should be visually different and/or have different properties.
Well, we more or less got them submitted. We only had one submission for Black Shadow’s moveset and that leads me to think people aren’t super invested on fleshing the character out. That being said, he’s a slower, more damaging version of Falcon. Roll is a bit different as we had a number of attacks that got multiple submissions. Previously, staff members chose which attacks to include but I don’t know if the thread trusts me decisions so that’s why I may opt to make it a more democratic process of choosing moves. Like we had four down specials submitted.

Anythibg else that’s not submitted by a certain time frames is always made up by self. This includes additional content.

D

Deleted member

Kirby Hat - Kirby gets Black Shadow's Mask and Horns

Kirby Hat - Kirby gets Roll's hair and bow

Up Taunt - Black Shadow puts his fist up, surrounded by black flames
Side Taunt - Black Shadow does a thumbs down, scowling
Down Taunt - Black Shadow covers himself in black flames and laughs.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions! I really appreciate all of them! I am sorry I couldn't get us started on the next submission period.

Special Mii Costume Submision

We submitting shirts based on gaming compeittions with EVO was the submission which one. For Season 3, we are going to same route but, instead, going with Gaming Event that is not compeition. Sorry everyone but I meant to ibclude that:

This is a shirt-based Mii costume. Not an actual costume. We are including just the logo with the shirt. This is what I get for quickly writing the prompt without writing everything I intended. But that’s also what I get for trying to write the prompt while walking home from work in -5 degree weather for 2 hours lol.
This includes gaming events such as:
  • E3
  • The Game Show Awards
  • Tokyo Game Show

This also includes the following:

• Virtual events
  • This also includes presentations such as Nintendo Directs but, in order to qualify, it must be from companies who have games on nintendo systens. So, no, no State of Play considering this advertising.
  • Non-gaming conventions that focus on similar media (ComicCon being one such example.)

Last edited:
Mii costume:
E3 (Mii Brawler)
1668629816265.png
E3 (short for Electronic Entertainment Expo or Electronic Entertainment Experience in 2021) is a trade event for the video game industry.
The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) organizes and presents E3, which many video game developers, publishers, hardware, and accessory manufacturers use to introduce and advertise upcoming games and game-related merchandise to retailers and to members of the press. E3 includes an exhibition floor for developers, publishers, and manufacturers to showcase their titles and products for sale in the upcoming year.

In smash, the mii costume based on it would consist of:
Outfit: T-Shirt with E3 logo and pants.
Fists: bare hands

E3 would be an obvious choice to be represented in smash in form of mii costume, since it's one of very popular video game-themed conventions and it would totally make sense in smash.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1668630159100.png

The Game Awards is an annual, end-of-year event where developers around the world gather to not only announce new projects but also compete for the honor of receiving "Game of the Year" among many other categories. In Smash Bros, this Mii Costume will be a dark-blue shirt with the Game Awards trophy angel on the front and the logo emblazoned on the back in white.

The Game Awards has had a major history with Smash Bros, being the place where Joker and Sephiroth were revealed in 2018 and 2020 respectively, and where Ultimate was nominated for Game of the Year, Best Family Game, and Player's Voice while outright winning Best Fighting Game in 2019.​

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
SAGE

An event over 20 years in the running, the Sonic Amateur Games Expo is an annual online expo in which independent game developers share their work, both Sonic fangames and original games. While it has only ever been a virtual event (and technically, a year-round one, as you can play the demos and whatnot for as long as you want), streamers of all kinds will gather their friends and viewers to have fun with as many games and demos as they can whenever a new season of SAGE begins, and almost all of the new demos and fangames drop at once. That, along with bustling YouTube content for fangames and indie games peaking around this time, creating a true sense of comradery around SAGE, is really cool. A lot of successful indie games have gotten their start here, like Antonball, Annalynn, and Pizza Tower.

In Infinite, the dark gradient purple T-shirt would simply be named "SAGE Shirt" in the customization menu. The logo would be taken from the most recent event, SAGE '22, as it's one of the less derivative asthetics concerning blue hedgehog iconography. If this bundle is to come with weapons, the fingerless gloves, generic sword, and generic pistol share the T-shirt's color scheme.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Again, this job just gives the Mii Costume a shirt of the partiular event. I like the submissions for Velocity and Game Awards but we will be keeping them restritced to just shirts to keep things consistent.

My submission:

1668708520920.png

One of the biggest gaming events in the world and certainly the biggest gaming event in Japan; this would be fitting giving Nintendo being a Japanese company an dmust needed global awareness of this amazing event that showcases not only games but company initiatives, brands, new technology, and celebration of gaming as a whole.

As for the shirt, it is a white shirt with this logo. Yes, it's plain but it works well for the Japaese aesthethic of minimalism.

Avoids attempt at making a TGS Showgirl Mii Costume

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Again, this job just gives the Mii Costume a shirt of the partiular event. I like the submissions for Velocity and Game Awards but we will be keeping them restritced to just shirts to keep things consistent.

My submission:

View attachment 363847

One of the biggest gaming events in the world and certainly the biggest gaming event in Japan; this would be fitting giving Nintendo being a Japanese company an dmust needed global awareness of this amazing event that showcases not only games but company initiatives, brands, new technology, and celebration of gaming as a whole.

As for the shirt, it is a white shirt with this logo. Yes, it's plain but it works well for the Japaese aesthethic of minimalism.

Good to know, tweaked it to better go with the requirements of this job:
View attachment 363796
The Game Awards is an annual, end-of-year event where developers around the world gather to not only announce new projects but also compete for the honor of receiving "Game of the Year" among many other categories. In Smash Bros, this Mii Costume will be a dark-blue shirt with the Game Awards trophy angel on the front and the logo emblazoned on the back in white.

The Game Awards has had a major history with Smash Bros, being the place where Joker and Sephiroth were revealed in 2018 and 2020 respectively, and where Ultimate was nominated for Game of the Year, Best Family Game, and Player's Voice while outright winning Best Fighting Game in 2019.​

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions! Thank you to everyone who submitted content!

Mii costume:
E3 (Mii Brawler)
View attachment 363794
E3 (short for Electronic Entertainment Expo or Electronic Entertainment Experience in 2021) is a trade event for the video game industry.
The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) organizes and presents E3, which many video game developers, publishers, hardware, and accessory manufacturers use to introduce and advertise upcoming games and game-related merchandise to retailers and to members of the press. E3 includes an exhibition floor for developers, publishers, and manufacturers to showcase their titles and products for sale in the upcoming year.

In smash, the mii costume based on it would consist of:
Outfit: T-Shirt with E3 logo and pants.
Fists: bare hands

E3 would be an obvious choice to be represented in smash in form of mii costume, since it's one of very popular video game-themed conventions and it would totally make sense in smash.
View attachment 363796

SAGE

An event over 20 years in the running, the Sonic Amateur Games Expo is an annual online expo in which independent game developers share their work, both Sonic fangames and original games. While it has only ever been a virtual event (and technically, a year-round one, as you can play the demos and whatnot for as long as you want), streamers of all kinds will gather their friends and viewers to have fun with as many games and demos as they can whenever a new season of SAGE begins, and almost all of the new demos and fangames drop at once. That, along with bustling YouTube content for fangames and indie games peaking around this time, creating a true sense of comradery around SAGE, is really cool. A lot of successful indie games have gotten their start here, like Antonball, Annalynn, and Pizza Tower.

In Infinite, the dark gradient purple T-shirt would simply be named "SAGE Shirt" in the customization menu. The logo would be taken from the most recent event, SAGE '22, as it's one of the less derivative asthetics concerning blue hedgehog iconography. If this bundle is to come with weapons, the fingerless gloves, generic sword, and generic pistol share the T-shirt's color scheme.

My submission:

View attachment 363847

Virgin EGX (OSFA)

The biggest gaming fair in the UK, the shirt is red with the EGX logo, while the hat (and sword or gun if applicable) is red with only the Virgin logo. There is no deeper meaning or joke to this submission whatsoever.
Here are them in listed format
  • E3
  • Game Awards
  • Sage 22
  • Tokyo Game Show
  • Virgin EGX

HERE IS THE VOTING LINK

Our next job is....

Submit a Spirit Event Prompt

We will be submitting prompts for a Spirit Event. It can be for really any criteria as well as it can be applied with Smash Bros. and it has a basis in gaming history. It can be a prompt to base a Spirit Event off a theme, franchise, etc. It can be an event where we can include new Spirits or an event where we gather launch Spirits into a list.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Back in Black
This spirit event would be focused on characters with a black palette, either from the base game or new ones. Note that they can have other colors apart of black but black must be their predominant color.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
The Celebration of Gaming
The spirit event will be focused on important gaming characters across the history of gaming itself from the present to all way even back in 1950s. Even characters from games who hasn't made a single appearance in smash yet can appear as new spirits.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Surprise Attack!
These Spirits will be based on enemies that would appear to challenge the player without warning (Like fighting game secret bosses, the Deviljho, etc.)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our Mii Costume voting round.

Name3 Points2 Point1 Point
E34 (12)4 (8)020
Game Awards2 (6)3 (6)416
Sage 222 (6)1 (2)08
Tokyo Game Show2 (6)1 (2)412
Virgin EGX01 (2)13

E3 is the obvious winner! This logo will appear on the shirt and will be available for all Mii Classes.

1668868264596.png

We will begin voting for the next Spirit Event! This one was a general submission meaning, really, anything within logical reason was ok.

Here are our submissions:

Back in Black
This spirit event would be focused on characters with a black palette, either from the base game or new ones. Note that they can have other colors apart of black but black must be their predominant color.
The Celebration of Gaming
The spirit event will be focused on important gaming characters across the history of gaming itself from the present to all way even back in 1950s. Even characters from games who hasn't made a single appearance in smash yet can appear as new spirits.
Surprise Attack!
These Spirits will be based on enemies that would appear to challenge the player without warning (Like fighting game secret bosses, the Deviljho, etc.)
Spirit event submission:
Goons, attack!

The spirit event would be associated with popular enemies/mooks from video games. This spirit event includes the spirits from base game and some of new ones.
My submission will be: Hardcore Hardware
This would feature new spirits of Nintendo consoles, controllers, and accessories - primarily antiquated so it doesn't seem too shill-y.
Armed n Dangerous
Spirits that utilize guns or any other fire weapon.
This could give us room to add new spirits from shooter games like Half-Life or Quake.
I will also submit:

One Hit Wonders
Includes new Spirits from games that only had one game within their universe. Incldes franchises such as Killer 7, Jet Force Gemini, Sanity's Requiem, Mischief Makers, etc. The catch is the games must have appeared on a Nintendo system at one point

Back in Black (Characters with a black palette, includes new spirits.)
Celebration of Gaming (History of gaming as a whole, includes new spirits)
Surprise Attack! (Based on enemies that appear without warning, includes new spirits.)
Goons, Attack! (Popular enemies from video games; includes new spirits)
Hardcore Hardware (Spirits based on Nintendo hardware, consoles, etc. Includes new spirits.)
Armned n Dangerous (Spirits from FPS/TPS games, includes new spirits.)
One Hit Wonders (From games that did well but only released one game in it's series.)

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be doing a two part submission process....

Part 1: Submit our last DLC Music Bundle

Befitting our last DLC Music Bundle, please choose from a list of universes that doesn't have any music in Smash Bros. and submit it to the thread. I will try to do my best in vetting these submissions as my workign knowledge of which franchises we have in Smash via music is hazy. Once we vote which series to go with, we will begin submitting music.

Part 2: SUbmit an Online Tounrament

Please submit an Online Tounrament. Provide the theme plus characters, stages, items, etc that is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom