• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m sorry but we will extend submissions a bit further. Here is our total content for Mii costumes that are cute:

I’ll submit Dr. Mario. Since he’s a doctor he can cure lots of people.

Just kidding.

I’ll submit Prinny from Disgaea as a hat which also gives a pouch on the front of the mii
Gooey (Kirby)

File:KF2 Gooey.png

Would be a Mii Hat.
Jowlz (Dogz) (Brawler)

I was gonna submit a Nintendog for this, but I feel a Dogz dog could be more realistically imagined as a biped and would be less awkward to fight. He would be rendered as 2D spheres moving in a 3D plane like the original Dogz games (and its fighting-themed predecessor, Ballz 3D) - the spheres always face forwards regardless of camera angle, kinda like Cloud's limit break.
Cure Happy (Precure)

Precure is a-

Vyrn Suit (Granblue Fantasy)

This mii costume would be for all three classes, Swordfighter has Gran's default sword and Gunner is a Flintlock.
Well, I guess I have no choice then.

Paimon (Genshin Impact) | Fantendo - Game Ideas & More | Fandom

Paimon (Genshin Impact)

Love or hate the game. Genshin Impact is one of the most popular money-making gacha game of 2020 and it still got a big following to this day. For this exact job, I will submit Paimon as a Mii Brawler outfit since she is one of the main characters of the game with the purpose of being a cute annoying mascot of the game itself. Plus it be funny to see a Mii Fighter fighting in a Genshin outfit in general.
View attachment 361705View attachment 361706
Notte (Dragalia Lost)
The mascot of the soon-to-be discontinued mobile game, Dragalia Lost, Notte the Fairy is a character that starts as a "moral support" character, but later on becomes capable of combat. In Smash, this is a Mii Swordfighter costume that takes the costume from the normal form, consisting of her hair as a wig or the dress and wings as the outfit, and the sword from her Metamorphosis form.

Would've submitted the Warrior Jars from Elden Ring, but that one's a bit...debatable...
People, do you think the tamagotchi character is eligible? This one?

Mametchi
Since Teemo isn't eligible and Paimon is already here:

Luna from Shadowverse/Princess Connect: Re Dive. Brawler Costume

Prinny (Disgae)
Gooey (Kirby)
Jowlz (Dogz)
Vyrn Suit (Granblue)
Paimon (Genshin Impact)
Notte(Dragalia Lost)
Mametchi (Tamagotchi)
Luna (Shadowverse)

Link incoming

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Spirit Event: Submit Spooky Spirits
To get into the mood of Halloween, we will be submitting Spirits. Please use the Spirits page to submit up to three Spirits for consideration.

Please go here to see the List of Spirits

In addition, you may submit one entirely new Spirit that is from a horror game not yet featured in Smash in any form. We previously had a Dead by Daylight spirit event so that is obviously out of the running. The series must not have any content that is in Smash so no new Spirits from Fatal Frame and FnAF. Since it’s a new Spirit to represent Halloween, it must be from a new series.

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Spirit Submission: Omori (from Omori)

Omori had a updated release on the Nintendo Switch and even appeared on a Direct. So I don't see why not?

EDIT:

Also, the other two are Skull Man from Megaman and Dry Bowser

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Spirit Submission: Alan Wake
1664839591093.png
Alan Wake
⭐⭐⭐ Support
Stage: Mt. Hikami
Fighter: Leon (Default)
Spirit Effect: Easier Dodging
Rules:
  • The enemy prefers to use Neutral Special
  • The enemy has an easier time dodging attacks
  • An Assist Trophy will be summoned (Nightmare (Kirby))

With the remastered version coming to Switch, now's a better time than ever to add Remedy Entertainment's most iconic character.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I forgot to include the results of voting for a Blizzard Mii Costume

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Thrall4 (12)1 (2)115
Arthras2 (4)4 (8)113
Terran Marine01 (2)13
Kerrigan3 (9)2 (4)114
Diablo1 (3)2 (4)613

Well.....do we want to do a run-off vote to see how well Athras, Kerrigan, and Diablo does or do you all accept Thrall's win?

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to include the results of voting for a Blizzard Mii Costume

Thrall4 (12)1 (2)115
Arthras2 (4)4 (8)113
Terran Marine01 (2)13
Kerrigan3 (9)2 (4)114
Diablo1 (3)2 (4)613

Well.....do we want to do a run-off vote to see how well Athras, Kerrigan, and Diablo does or do you all accept Thrall's win?
I'll accept the win for Thrall. It's reasonable enough.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Rex (3D Monster Maze)
3D Monster Maze
Legend support - Invisibility

Stage: New Pork City
Song: Environmental Noises (Night)
Opponent: Giant green Ridley
Rules: Both players have 1% stamina, Ridley does not instantly spawn but will instead spawn at a random point in time, right next to you. Battle lasts 1 minute and 30 seconds.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1664896694622.png
Alice Liddel
Alice
Ace
Effect: Insanity (A new effect, it causes random actions for the player's character who has this Spirit attached which includes those down below.)

Stage:Dracula's Castle
Song: Cursed Orphan (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)
Opponent: :ultlucina:
Rules:Defeat the opponent

Conditions
  • Opponent becomes small randomyly
  • Opponent becomes large randomly
  • Opponent enters into a Rage state randomly without damage percentage modifiers
  • Opponent has increase jump and speed stats randomly
  • Opponent randomly vanishes
[/QUOTE]

GolisoPower

Smash Master
GolisoPower GolisoPower , Justoneguyhere1999 Justoneguyhere1999 and Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming is might be a good idea to have a Spirit writeup and Spirit Battle made beforehand.

We will be voting on which two to include. Also, make sure to visit the Spirits section of the wikia to put in Halloween Spirits.
View attachment 361743Alan Wake
⭐⭐⭐ Support
Rules:

With the remastered version coming to Switch, now's a better time than ever to add Remedy Entertainment's most iconic character.
Alrighty, here it is!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I am ending it early for the new Horror spirits. Here are is our list. If you didin't include a Spirit info and Battle, that is fine. Just please be prepared to make one should we choose to include it.

Spirit Submission: Pyramid Head (Silent Hill series)

View attachment 361742

Note: Pyramid Head uses this spirit art from Dead by Daylight due to it including less blood; the blood can also be edited off.
Spirit Submission: Omori (from Omori)

Omori had a updated release on the Nintendo Switch and even appeared on a Direct. So I don't see why not?

EDIT:

Also, the other two are Skull Man from Megaman and Dry Bowser
View attachment 361743Alan Wake
⭐⭐⭐ Support
Rules:

Rex (3D Monster Maze)
3D Monster Maze
Legend

Stage: New Pork City
Song: Environmental Noises (Night)
Opponent: Giant green Ridley
Rules: Both players have 1% stamina, Ridley does not instantly spawn but will instead spawn at a random point in time, right next to you. Battle lasts 1 minute and 30 seconds.
View attachment 361764Alice Liddel
Alice
Ace
Effect: Insanity (A new effect, it causes random actions for the player's character who has this Spirit attached which includes those down below.)

Stage:Dracula's Castle
Song: Cursed Orphan (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)
Opponent: :ultlucina:
Rules:Defeat the opponent

Conditions
  • Opponent becomes small randomyly
  • Opponent becomes large randomly
  • Opponent enters into a Rage state randomly without damage percentage modifiers
  • Opponent has increase jump and speed stats randomly
  • Opponent randomly vanishes
  • Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
  • Alan Wake (Alan Wake)
  • Omori (Omori)
  • Rex (3D Monster Maze)
  • Alice (Alice)
HERE IS THE VOTING LINK

Here is theresults for our Cute Mii Costume voting:

Prinny4 (12)1 (2)317
Gooey1 (3)025
Jowlz1 (3)003
Vyrn03 (6)06
Paimon4 (12)3 (6)321
Notte1 (3)014
Mametchi1 (3)4 (8)314
Luna1 (3)2 (4)18

Based on that, Genshin Impact is finally in Smash Bros!

So, I never considered this idea but, seeing as how Paimon won, I think it would be realistic to includethis:

Do you think the Traveler should also be included as a Mii swordfighter with male and female outfits? Seeing as how they are the protags of Genshin, it seems rather fitting to also include them along with Paimon.

Please vote above int he top poll thread.

Here is our returning Mii Costumes:

Travis Touchdown & Monster Hunter-related costumes

We will be allow for launch Spirits to be added into the listing for the Halloween Spirit Event so make sure you add those in when you have the chance.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
GolisoPower GolisoPower , Justoneguyhere1999 Justoneguyhere1999 and Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming is might be a good idea to have a Spirit writeup and Spirit Battle made beforehand.

We will be voting on which two to include. Also, make sure to visit the Spirits section of the wikia to put in Halloween Spirits.
Omori Render by zalgo9997 on DeviantArt
Omori
from Omori

Ace
Effect: Killing Edge Equipped
Stage: Magicant (Monther)
Puppet Fighter: Lucas
Rules:
  • You move lot slower
  • The enemy deals higher damage.
  • You will be slowly poison overtime

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We got ten votes in

So here is our Mii Costumes for this wave

1. Vi (LoL)
2. Thrall (Warcraft)
3 Kerrigan (Starcraft)
4. Rathalos Hunter Mail (Monster Hunter)
5 Hunter Mail (Monster Hunter)
6. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
7. Paimon (Genshin Impact)
8. Traveler (Genshin Impact)

This is our newest Mii wave lineup! This will be the last of our “high amount” fir Mii costumes. Our next two waves will have less than this.

We are still accepting Halloween Spirit submissions taken from launch. Choose the most spookiest Spirits you can think of.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
With the Halloween event ending, I will be adding the Spirits in.

We will be running two Jon’s concurrently plus a thread poll.

Submit an Online Tournament

I was goi to make it specific but I decided against it. Just submit the online theme plus the characters, stages, and items that are used.

Submit Fall-themed items for SmashSpace

Prettu self explanatory. We previously included Summer themed so this time it is fall themed. Please check the front page for an explanation of what kind of items can be included. It can be found under Game Modes.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Tournament:
Switching Against The Odds

This tournament is all about characters from games nobody would think would end up on the Switch for one reason or another.

Fighters:
:ultmegaman: (As Mega Man had been without a game for so long, it was a surprise to see Mega Man 11 announced for Switch, among other platforms.)
:ultryu:/:ultken: (Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers was a surprising announcement for the Switch.)
:ultbanjokazooie: (Nobody would think that Banjo-Kazooie would return to the Switch, and yet it happened on NSO's N64 Library)
:ultsora: (Along with this popular request being in Smash being a surprise, the fact that the main trilogy of Kingdom Hearts was coming to Switch was also a shock.)
Jill/Leon (Rarely any Resident Evil games are on the Switch, and even if they're cloud games, the fact that Resident Evil Village and its prequel is on the Switch at all is surprising)
Reimu (Touhou is mainly a PC franchise, and although some fangames have made it onto Switch, it came as a shock to everyone that a mainline game, Antinomy of Common Flowers, was announced for Switch, let alone worldwide.)
Doom Slayer (Because of the specs required to optimally run the game, many thought Doom 2016 would never run on Switch, let alone its sequel Doom Eternal. Lo and behold, Big Red Button delivered on those ports.)

Stages:
Wily Castle
Suzaku Castle
Central Highway
Shopping District, Taiping Street
Spiral Mountain
Raccoon City
Hakurei Shrine
Mars
Ancient's Ascent

Items:
None

Fall SmashSpace:
1664984141594.png

Saury Grill
The grilling of the mackerel pike, or sanma as it's called in Japan, is a major representation of autumn in the country. In your SmashSpace, your character can interact with it to place a saury on the grill to cook it. There are outcome based on how long you leave the saury on the grill: press the button immediately after placing it on the grill to retrieve it raw. Press the button 6 seconds after cooking, and you'll collect a perfectly-cooked fish to eat. Leave it for 10 seconds, the saury will become charred black and will crumble into the grill.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
A poll on the traveler's gender? why can't we choose both?
No, it's not for either gender, it's whether or not we should include it (We picked the former). The costume changes based on the Mii's gender.

EDIT: Damn, Darkonedagger beat me to it

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Omori Render by zalgo9997 on DeviantArt
Omori
from Omori

Ace
Effect: Killing Edge Equipped
Puppet Fighter: Lucas
Rules:
  • You move lot slower
  • The enemy deals higher damage.
  • You will be slowly poison overtime
I believe I did.

EDIT: Altough I can do one for Pyramid Head.

Pyramid Head
Silent Hill

Ace
Effect: Fog
Stage: Raccoon City (Resident Evil)
Puppet Fighter: Sol Badguy
Rules:
  • Stamina Battle
  • The enemy will sometimes be invincible
  • The enemy has super armor and hard to launch.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I believe I did.

EDIT: Altough I can do one for Pyramid Head.

Pyramid Head
Silent Hill

Ace
Effect: Fog
Stage: Raccoon City (Resident Evil)
Puppet Fighter: Sol Badguy
Rules:
  • Stamina Battle
  • The enemy will sometimes be invincible
  • The enemy has super armor and hard to launch.
I appreciate it but unless gryph is cool with it, we will be just accepting his spirit and spirit battle.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm fine with it
Sounds good!

thank you to everyone who submitted content!

So we will progress forward to our next job which is DLC Music Packs. Back when we did our last DLC Music pack, Chrono Trigger tied again with Hatsune Miku so I resolved to save one of the DLC Songs packs for the vocoloid.

Well, we managed to tie once again for both franchises. That being said, we will be shelving Hatsune Miku for later in the season and just do…

Submit Music for Chrono Trigger

Please submit up to 3 songs. Chrono Trigger will play on all Square-Enid stages accept for Kingdom Hearts. Just only Chrono Trigger, not Chrono cross. We will do Hatsune Miku on a later date.
We will be holding a music submission round for ...

Hatsune Miku

Please just submit 3 songs and indiciate which character sings this song. These songs must be available in Project DIVA which is the video game series where Hatsune Miku primarily appears in within a video game media.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I have some songs I plan on adding but I will when I backlog the content. I’ve been very behind though. Even though I have more free time, I’ve been expanding that free time to a project I’ve been wanting to do for a while now. When I get out of the shower, I’m starting us on the next job.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Echo Fighter Submission Round 2

We will begin submitting Echo Fighters for Season 2. Like before, this is two Echo Fighter per pack deal. Previously, we added Namco’s Jin who was an Echo of Kazuya and Rock, who was an Echo of Terry. For that reason, we are barring echo fighters of Kazuya and Terry as well as fighting-game based fighters. Echoes can't be from launch newcomers or DLC. Triple’ing up is also against the rules so no Echoes of Simon, Samus, Peach, etc. It was decided to remove Dry Bowser and Boshi from alternate costumes due to a lack valid reasoning. Dry Bowser to give the echo fighter pool more wiggle room during launch and Boshi cause Geno never made it in. Now, Boshi isn’t eligible cause this pack would occur before Geno’s reveal (between Lara and Lloyd) so he’s not eligible.

Furthermore,

Please submit two Echo Fighters. One is a third party Echo Fighter and one is a first party echo fighter. You can promote spirits but not promote assist trophies, Mii costumes, etc. please indicate in your submission why this character deserves to be an Echo and why it would make sense. Please keep the concept of echo fighters in mind when submitting. They must be close in design to their base fighter. Rock and Jin was REALLY pushing the envelope so, instead, we are reeling back.

The two characters would be a mix between Lucina and Chrom. They would have a few differences with perhaps a different move but not on the same extent as Jin and Rock. They must be tied to their base fighter more. If I feel a submission doesn’t fit that criteria, I will veto it.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Resubmitting Roxas/Xion
Roxas /Xion(Sora Echo)

KH2 amd 358/2 Spoilers ahead!

Roxas is Sora's Nobody, Due to being a literal clone of Sora, Roxas uses many of sora's moves. but Roxas also has a few unique moves that can be used. Xion is another clone of sora but modeled after Kairi, Xion much like Roxas shares moves with Sora. This would be a Male/Female Robin/Corrin/Byleth situation with the alts.
Doc Louis over Little Mac

A Heavier and more powerful little mac, but slower even worse in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom