• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mii Costume: Submit a D
Hey, yo, I don't see mine here. I resubmitted Akira Tadokoro and submitted the Historical Warrior Costume.
I added them on and I will award them a 2 points for Tadokoro and for the Historical Costume. We only had 4 votes thus far so I feel this is

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mii Costume: Submit a Deluxe Mii Costume that comes with a Remix

This can be similar to how Sans and Cuphead completely changed the costume or more of a Shantae variety where it was a typical Mii Costume but came with a remix. Please include characters from games that have been on a Nintendo console. As per usual, please let us know how the Mii Costume looks and what class it belongs to.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Deluxe Mii Costume

Madeleine (Celeste) (Brawler)

Celeste box art final.png

Celeste is a critically acclaimed game that has won many awards. It is loved for many reasons, from its gameplay to its atmosphere, and not least of which, it's amazing soundtrack, making it perfect for a Deluxe Mii that comes with music. Madeleine as the main character would be the Mii, and it would be a Brawler costume.

She comes with this theme.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
We've got Gex, we've got Buck, and we've got Jim. Only one left...

Bubsy (Brawler)
The Bubster is a masked costume with a smug expression. He comes with Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind Medley V2 - while the version in base game is rock style, this track stays more true to the Saturday morning spirit of Bubsy with a big band jazz orchestration

(I was gonna submit Plok at first, but honestly Veronica + Flying Man makes such a good Plok that there's no need for the real deal)

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Deluxe Costume: Crono (Chrono Trigger)
Chrono-Trigger-PNG-Transparent-Image.png
Probably a heartbreak for a lot of people (including me), but since Ultimate had 3 Square Enix reps I think it would be quite cringe add more here also has DLCs (unless they are semi-related to SE and not completely of their own like 2B) I consider at least made him a costume would be the best. For obvious reasons it would be a swordfighter costume.

He will come with a remix of one of the most popular themes of his game, Corridors of Time, it was hard ngl, there are lots of bangers from the series, I think if Chrono wins there it should be some mini job for finish to determine the song since you also have the Main Theme, the Battle Theme, the Theme of Frog, etc.
(I was considering to submit Hyde Kido from Under Night In-Birth but due that I didn't submitted Chrono in the previous job I should include him in this one).

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Deluxe Mii Costume

Madeleine (Celeste) (Brawler)

Celeste box art final.png

Celeste is a critically acclaimed game that has won many awards. It is loved for many reasons, from its gameplay to its atmosphere, and not least of which, it's amazing soundtrack, making it perfect for a Deluxe Mii that comes with music. Madeleine as the main character would be the Mii, and it would be a Brawler costume.

She comes with this theme.

Ummm...we already have a Celeste stage which has Celeste music on it.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1655777706149.png

Ori (Universal)
Ori is the titular protagonist of Moon Studios' duology of Metroidvania video games inspired by Studio Ghibli. In Smash, Ori would be a Universal costume taking this appearance, using its hands for Brawler, the Spirit Edge from Will of the Wisps for Swordfighter, and Sein from Blind Forest for Gunner. It also comes with a remix of Light of Nibel.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We also already have a Bubsy song, but you didn't take an issue with my submission. IIRC base game also has Chrono music.
We have one Bubsy song. We have a more than one Celeste song. If I recall, it has ten songs to it. I have been trying to fix the exact list. I knew it was written up but it was perhaps removed because I don't see it in the shared drives I have. The idea is to include a Mii Costume that really doesn't have music attached to it in order to justify attaching a remix song to it. I just failed to address that because, well, I thought it was self-explanatory.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ah, I found it. I remember we forgot to submit music and someone did it for us (I forget who) and then I copied the contents into a word document. That was when I didn't have internet access for some time. So yeah, while some series that had gotten a song or two at launch is eligible, series that has more than that are obviously not eligile. Madeline would be better off, in this case, as a standard Mii Costume.

1. Confronting Myself
  2. First Steps
  3. Checking In
  4. Spirit of Hospitality
  5. Scattered and Lost
  6. Golden
  7. Anxiety
  8. Starjump
  9. Confronting Myself
  10. Reach for the Summit
This list are franchises that are repped by music or music plus a Spirit:

Bubsy
Plok
Galactic Pinball
Activision Anthology
Conker
English Training
Rhythm Thief
Starlink
Skylanders
Spyro
Deltarune
Katamari
Kamen no Ninja
Cave Story
Shin Megami Tensei
The Last Story
Pandora’s Tower
Bubble Bobble
Tecmo Bowl
Angry Birds
Solstice
Fortnite
Skullgirls
Bloodstained
1-2 Switch
Super Monkey Ball
S.T.E.A.M.
Fossil Fighters
Endless Ocean

Last edited:

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
1655819305377.png

Spyro (Brawler)
Ok, how the **** would quadruped character work as a mii costume?
Easy, make the obvious hat of his head, hair and horns and then do something similar to K.Rool's costume but purple, with claws and with Spyro's wings and tail.
For the track, Gnasty Gnorc
It's kinda sad that probably Spyro won't be a character, so let's give him this at least.

Deluxe Mii costume:
Candyman (Lethal League) (Mii Swordfighter)
1655819173116.png

Who is the Candyman?
Candyman is one of playable characters from 2014 Indie fighting game Lethal League, which it also got a 3D remake called Lethal League Blaze in 2018.
Candyman is a tap-dancing dandy with big yellow head and he uses his cane to hit the ball. His special ability is changing the chemical composition of certain objects to give them strange and odd properties due to his mutation.
He’s jazzy, expressive and crazy. Always enjoying himself too.
(Fun Fact: Did you know that his vocie actor is actual creator of Trollface meme?)

Lethal League is little bit niche indie game comparing to others like Undertale, but it's also a cult classic among it's fans. Candyman is one of most popular LL character and Lethal League should deserves to have a representation in Smash Infinite as mii costume.
(He was considered as spirit for base game)

His Mii costume consists of:
  • Headgear: His "yellow face" helmet along with red fedora hat (It covers whole Mii's head).
  • Outfit: His outfit from game (Red shirt, blue & white pants and tapper shoes)
  • Sword: His yellow cane.

His song:
The song that would be included is remix of most popular Lethal League song made by legendary composer Hideki Naganuma (aka FUNKY UNCLE):

Why Candyman as Mii costume:
I nominate Candyman from Lethal League as mii costume, because he would represent Team Reptile's indie game Lethal league, which it wasn't represented in Smash (Originally there was a Candyman spirit in smash, but he was removed for unknown reasons).
Also his design makes sense for a Indie game-based Mii swordfighter costume, since he's a Deluxe Mii costume (Which it means that he wears a helmet that covers Mii's face).

Also I'll include it because the song "Ain't nothin' like a funky beat" was made by Hideki Naganuma, who composed this banger.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
1655828103594.png

Freddy Fazbear
One of the the original antagonists of the Five Nights at Freddy's, Freddy Fazbear is the mascot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a magical place for kids & grown ups alike were family fun come to life.

The Mii Hat would be a Freddy Fazbear head including the head(plus top hat) and mouth & the body will look just like the normal animatronic with the grey metallic limbs visible from the parts of freddy's arms and legs.

The costume would be like wearing a spring lock suit although more prune to fighting so no screws & springs will cause any harm while moving.

Here's the music of choice i thought would work for Freddy.
Gradual Liquation from Sister Location

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
View attachment 355159
Freddy Fazbear
One of the the original antagonists of the Five Nights at Freddy's, Freddy Fazbear is the mascot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a magical place for kids & grown ups alike were family fun come to life.

The Mii Hat would be a Freddy Fazbear head including the head(plus top hat) and mouth & the body will look just like the normal animatronic with the grey metallic limbs visible from the parts of freddy's arms and legs.

The costume would be like wearing a spring lock suit although more prune to fighting so no screws & springs will cause any harm while moving.

Is this a remix? If not, it needs to be a remixed version.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m throwing this out here. If you all think this is not eligible, I’m going with my second option:

Slenderman

Originally a Creepypasta, Slenderman became its own official gaming series. It became its own media sensation with lots of buzz surrounding the character and stories. Slenderaman would be a Mii Brawler which isn’t something I feel we need due to the amount of Brawlers we have but it fits. The remix is:

Miriam

I wanted to submit a Japanese based Mii Gunner as I feel this is a demographic we are missing (we lost a Mii Gunner and we also don’t have my Deluxe Japanese Mii Costumes). I just couldn’t find a suitable submission so I instead went with Miriam from Bloodstained. She’s a Mii Swordfighter and her sword changes to the Blue Rose. The remix is:

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I’m throwing this out here. If you all think this is not eligible, I’m going with my second option:

Slenderman

Originally a Creepypasta, Slenderman became its own official gaming series. It became its own media sensation with lots of buzz surrounding the character and stories. Slenderaman would be a Mii Brawler which isn’t something I feel we need due to the amount of Brawlers we have but it fits. The remix is:

Miriam

I wanted to submit a Japanese based Mii Gunner as I feel this is a demographic we are missing (we lost a Mii Gunner and we also don’t have my Deluxe Japanese Mii Costumes). I just couldn’t find a suitable submission so I instead went with Miriam from Bloodstained. She’s a Mii Swordfighter and her sword changes to the Blue Rose. The remix is:
On the one hand, Slenderman feels... weirdly cheaty, like he shouldn't count. On the OTHER hand, you COULD argue he's in the same boat as Geralt, and I know for a fact there are people out there who would argue to hell and back that he should be in Smash.

Eh, I think I'll let the majority decide on this one.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Yeah, I really feel that it's like if hits too much points to say no but at the same time it doesn't feel too much out of place like other type of selections, if people can accept the costume without getting crazy in the next submissions "just because they allowed Slenderman" then I can approve it.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

Slenderman

Miriam

Sees Slender Man, OOOOOOOOHH YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I feel certain content, like Slenderman, can be justifiable for inclusion as content like Mii Costumes rather than an actual playable character. Playable characters tends to have a more strict and rigid criteria hence why "THEY MUST BE A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER". That being said, we did elect to allow Geralt be eligible for submissions back in like February 2021 and that's siomething I plan to come up for character submissions.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I feel certain content, like Slenderman, can be justifiable for inclusion as content like Mii Costumes rather than an actual playable character. Playable characters tends to have a more strict and rigid criteria hence why "THEY MUST BE A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER". That being said, we did elect to allow Geralt be eligible for submissions back in like February 2021 and that's siomething I plan to come up for character submissions.
Well, as long as we don't allow Goku or Shrek then i can accept the Slender Man with open arms...or cautious open arms.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our voting!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Fei1 (3)1 (2)05
Terra Bradford2 (6)2 (4)111
Demifiend3 (9)4 ()8118
Zoroark1 (3)1 (2)26
Nina1 (3)2 (4)18
Neku1 (3)069
Akira1 (3)1 (2)05

Based on this, Demifiend is our clear winner with a total of 18 votes! This OFFICIALLY bring Shin Megami Tensei into Smash!

Next, here are our submissions for the Deluxe Mii Costume! I didn't include Celeste as they have an established universe that is represented already with music. I also declined to use Hollow Knight since Hollow Knight is already a costume. Finally, I opted for Slenderman. That being said, typically for this sort of content, we have voted on what series we should be able to include or not include. That being said, as we enter into Season 3, I feel that our criteria for content such as Mii Costumes, Spirits, etc can be a little bit more lenient. Obviously, it needs to stay within gaming. That being said, character submissions will still need to be as strict as before and, if there is a series that is qeustionable, we will opt to do a voting like what we did with the Witcher back in early 2021. We voted to allow Geralt to be submitted. For non-character content, I don't think we need to go this route.

We've got Gex, we've got Buck, and we've got Jim. Only one left...

Bubsy (Brawler)
The Bubster is a masked costume with a smug expression. He comes with Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind Medley V2 - while the version in base game is rock style, this track stays more true to the Saturday morning spirit of Bubsy with a big band jazz orchestration

(I was gonna submit Plok at first, but honestly Veronica + Flying Man makes such a good Plok that there's no need for the real deal)
Deluxe Costume: Crono (Chrono Trigger)
Probably a heartbreak for a lot of people (including me), but since Ultimate had 3 Square Enix reps I think it would be quite cringe add more here also has DLCs (unless they are semi-related to SE and not completely of their own like 2B) I consider at least made him a costume would be the best. For obvious reasons it would be a swordfighter costume.

He will come with a remix of one of the most popular themes of his game, Corridors of Time, it was hard ngl, there are lots of bangers from the series, I think if Chrono wins there it should be some mini job for finish to determine the song since you also have the Main Theme, the Battle Theme, the Theme of Frog, etc.
(I was considering to submit Hyde Kido from Under Night In-Birth but due that I didn't submitted Chrono in the previous job I should include him in this one).
View attachment 355108
Ori (Universal)
Ori is the titular protagonist of Moon Studios' duology of Metroidvania video games inspired by Studio Ghibli. In Smash, Ori would be a Universal costume taking this appearance, using its hands for Brawler, the Spirit Edge from Will of the Wisps for Swordfighter, and Sein from Blind Forest for Gunner. It also comes with a remix of Light of Nibel.
Dallas (PAYDAY 2)

This would be For all 3

Gunner would have a pistol, Swordfighter would have a Katana and Brawler would be some Boxing Gloves

The song he would come with would be Razormind

Mii Costume: Jack Frost (SMT)

We’re lacking in Shin Megami Tensei representation, so adding this can fix the problem. The headpiece is a helmet of Jack Frost’s head. His body would be Jack Frost’s body, complete with the collar. The remix would be the Shin Megami Tensei V Battle Theme.
View attachment 355120
Cadence
Another indie costume. This game literally crossed over with Zelda. She would be a Swordsman and come with her shovel. The song would be Disco Descent (1-1)
View attachment 355152
Spyro (Brawler)
Ok, how the **** would quadruped character work as a mii costume?
Easy, make the obvious hat of his head, hair and horns and then do something similar to K.Rool's costume but purple, with claws and with Spyro's wings and tail.
For the track, Gnasty Gnorc
It's kinda sad that probably Spyro won't be a character, so let's give him this at least.
Deluxe Mii costume:
Candyman (Lethal League) (Mii Swordfighter)
View attachment 355151
Who is the Candyman?
Candyman is one of playable characters from 2014 Indie fighting game Lethal League, which it also got a 3D remake called Lethal League Blaze in 2018.
Candyman is a tap-dancing dandy with big yellow head and he uses his cane to hit the ball. His special ability is changing the chemical composition of certain objects to give them strange and odd properties due to his mutation.
He’s jazzy, expressive and crazy. Always enjoying himself too.
(Fun Fact: Did you know that his vocie actor is actual creator of Trollface meme?)

Lethal League is little bit niche indie game comparing to others like Undertale, but it's also a cult classic among it's fans. Candyman is one of most popular LL character and Lethal League should deserves to have a representation in Smash Infinite as mii costume.
(He was considered as spirit for base game)

His Mii costume consists of:

• Headgear: His "yellow face" helmet along with red fedora hat (It covers whole Mii's head).
  • Outfit: His outfit from game (Red shirt, blue & white pants and tapper shoes)
  • Sword: His yellow cane.

His song:
The song that would be included is remix of most popular Lethal League song made by legendary composer Hideki Naganuma (aka FUNKY UNCLE):

Why Candyman as Mii costume:
I nominate Candyman from Lethal League as mii costume, because he would represent Team Reptile's indie game Lethal league, which it wasn't represented in Smash (Originally there was a Candyman spirit in smash, but he was removed for unknown reasons).
Also his design makes sense for a Indie game-based Mii swordfighter costume, since he's a Deluxe Mii costume (Which it means that he wears a helmet that covers Mii's face).

Also I'll include it because the song "Ain't nothin' like a funky beat" was made by Hideki Naganuma, who composed this banger.
View attachment 355159
Freddy Fazbear

Slenderman

Miriam

Celeste was deemed ineligible as they have more than enough music dedicated to their franchise. As a Mii Costume without a Deluxe costume, then sure. In addition, Hollow Knight was ineligible as he is already a Mii Costume. And I opted for Slenderman over Miriam based on perceptions from people who posted.

Here are our submissions:

• Bubsy Mii Brawler (Bubsy)
  • Chrono Mii Swordfighter (Chrono Trigger)
  • Ori Mii Brawler (Ori and the Will of the Wisps)
  • Dallas Mii Costume (PAYDAY)
  • Jack Frost Unspecified Class (Shin Megami Tensei/Persona)
  • Candence Mii Swordfighter (Cadence of Hyrule)
  • Spyro Mii Brawler (Spyro the Dragon)
  • Candyman Mii Swordfighter (Lethal League)
  • Freddy Fazbear Mii Brawler (Five Nights at Freddy's)
  • Slenderman Mii Brawler (Slenderman)
PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

Finally, here are the results of the voting for Mii Costume category submissions...

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Space Theme4 (8)09
Mario One-Off Costumq1 (2)24
Assist Trophy Costume1 (2)57
90's Video Game Costume4 (8)211
Historical Warrior2 (4)04

To avoid spending too much time to do a run-off poll, I decided to award the win to 90's Video Game Costume but making a notion that a Space Themed Character came in close. I will consider this for a future job in Season 3.

In addition, PastaRorroKuma PastaRorroKuma , I am so sorry but I missed your Laharl and Toy/Doll Costume submission! I am so sorry for this! This wasn't the only submission I missed as I also glanced over GolisoPower's. While I can just make excuses as to why, I do think the reason why is because they are just quoted messages so it's easier for me to quickly glance over them. I will try my best to keep track of these sort of submissions and, really, I should. I simply don't have the time to comb through every post though sadly. It would truly help if people ping me using @ if they do a quote submission so I can make a note of it. I know it's unfair to have you guys do that extra step but it would immensly help me. Especially now that I went from being unemployed to juggling three jobs in less than a few days plus a family while studying for exams.

So, we will begin submitting for a...

Character based on a game that came out in the 90's
This can be either first or second party and it can be based on a character currently playable on our roster. The character needs to have been on a Nintendo console form a gaming franchise. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT CAN'T BE A CHARACTER FROM THE ABOVE LIST! ANY CHARACTERS SUBMITTED IN THIS PAST ROUND ARE INELIGIBLE.

Submit a Name for the Geno Pack

To save on time, we will be also submitting an official name for this Geno pack.​

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Cape Mario and Yoshi (Brawler)

Doesn't come with a hat, but will unlock the Mario hat when bought if not already unlocked. The cape and Mario's short stature makes it a great replica of SMW's box art!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom