• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Probably the less important of the question but what would happen with the Wiki when the project ends?, It would be closed too? Everyone would be able to still update the game there?

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Honestly, this whole cancelling infinite thing is ridiculous. i might not get the idea on what's happening but it'd rather have things go on & finish before ending it.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Based on the poll results, it seems we will not be cancelling our Season 3. I will be addressing this once Season 2 finishes. And now we know who the Loyalists are and who the Dessidents are...

Here are our submissions for the SMRPG Mii Costumes
New Mii Costume: Culex (Brawler)
View attachment 354975

This looks like everything except a Mario character but, it was a boss SMRPG, his costume would be a brawler, the headgear would be a mask reminiscent of his face with his horns, while the body would be his body with his 4 crystals serving as a cosmetic bonus.

Returning Mii Costume: Sans (Gunner)
View attachment 354976
Mallow
Would be a Mii Hat. Similar to the infamous ultimate roumor

Returning Mii: Chocobo
Mii costume submission:
Axem Ranger (Swordfighter)

Who are they?
Axem Rangers are minor antagonists of Super Mario RPG game and they are teenage members of Smithy Gang (the antagonistic group of the game).

Axem Rangers are parody of Super Sentai (Power Rangers in western regions) due to their name and designs.

Mii costume description:
As for Mii costume, the costume would consist of:
  • Headgear: Axem Ranger's helmet
  • Outfit: Axem Ranger's armor
  • Melee weapon: Their axe
The costume would be for swordfighter class.

The costume has 2 variations (Female and Male) and the costume would be colored like your Mii's body (Black, Green or White for example).

I nominate Axem Rangera as mii costume, because their designs could fit well as Miis and they also are one of important NPCs in the game.
Also we need a DLC mii costume based on villains like them for example.

Returning Mii costume: Shantae (Brawler)
I will also be adding Smithy as a Mii Hat. This can be for all Mii Fighers.

I will also submit the Mii Costume:

Ninjara

Here are our submissions:

• Calyrex Culex
  • Axem Rangers
  • Mallow
  • Smithy
Here are the Veteran submissions:
  • Sans
  • Chocobo
  • Ninjara
PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mii Costume Job: Submit a JRPG Mii Costume

Please note that this costume job can't be from the Tales series as we did have Lloyd already. While I won't disqualify a Bandai Namco Mii Costume, having one would be REALLY odd when we just had one previously. As per usual, please indiciate what the Mii Costume does to the Mii Fighter and what class is.

Mii Costume Category Submission

So aside from two veteran Mii Costumes, a SMRPG Costume the JRPG Costume, we will be adding two more: a deluxe which adds a new remix PLUS a category we will submit for. The Deluxe Costume will appear after this one but, for now, we will submit a category for which to submit a Mii Costume for:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
JRPG Costume: Demifiend (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne)
1655692013054.png
A part of me wants to have the Demifiend (or well, I would like more the Nahobino since I think he is cooler but still), but I know very well that the chances aren't too high so I will try to give the Demifiend a spot has a costume, he would be a Mii Brawler that makes the Mii shirtless, the Mii Brawler can join to Sepiroth and Shulk to the party! (?
I originally submited Crono but Venus' words made me reconsider.

Mii Category: Space-themed Character
Geno is related to the stars and the stars are related to space, a very forced relation but hey, not all the times you need a Mii that fits 100% with the character that comes within.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
JRPG Costume: Crono (Chrono Trigger)
Probably a heartbreak for a lot of people (including me), but since Ultimate had 3 Square Enix reps I think it would be quite cringe add more here also has DLCs (unless they are semi-related to SE and not completely of their own like 2B) I consider at least made him a costume would be the best. For obvious reasons it would be a swordfighter costume.

Geno is related to the stars and the stars are related to space, a very forced relation but hey, not all the times you need a Mii that fits 100% with the character that comes within.
Awwwwwww poop. I wish we could make Chrono a Deluxe costume just for some of that amazing CT music.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
For the record, I would've been Team Continue. I haven't been much of a contributor as of late, primarily due to my life going to hell rn, but we've come this far. I say finish it off, even if that means you need to get some extra people on the team Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

I'd also say we should kick it into high gear. Start doing multiple jobs at once. Once the character's been decided, start doing all content for them in one sweep and move onto the next part.

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
View attachment 353829
Laharl from Disgaea (:ultswordfighter:)
He definetly comes from a popular franchise and he is decently requested.
In terms of the costume, his hair would be the headwear for this costume and his body, clothes and scarf would serve as the body of the costume and his big sword would be the weapon, but smaller obviously.
Re-submitting this for the JRPG costume

Mii Costume Job:
Doll/Toy themed costumes

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Category: Submit an Assist-trophy Inspired Mii Costume

Submission: Nina (Breath of Fire)

The game has its roots in Nintendo with many of its games appearing on the Nintendo system. The series is from Capcom which would help represent Capcom's contributions to gaming. Nina would be a Mii Swordfighter and uses a Rapier in battle. I chose Nina over Ryu who is the hero of the story as 1) she is a female and we need female Mii Costumes, 2) she has wings and 3) she is distinct looking due to her outfit. I would even be open to allowing mutliple variations of the character seeing as she has different variations which includes blue outfits

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I would even be open to allowing mutliple variations of the character seeing as she has different variations which includes blue outfits
I would like it a lot!, my personal favorite since it's the one that I played first is her BoF II version but I think the most iconic is the one from BoF III that it's based in the first one.
1655732859467.png
1655732888172.png

Mii costume category: 90's video game character.
(This Mii criteria could fit in Geno's pack since SMRPG debuted in 1996)

JRPG character mii submission:
Neku (The world ends with you) (Mii Brawler)
1655730424743.png

Who is Neku?
Neku Sakuraba is the main protagonist of 2005 Square-Enix game "The world ends with you" and he was raised in Shibuya, Japan according the game's lore. One day, Neku woke up and he was unable to remember anything about himself except his name. Later, he finds that he has been thrust into a contest known as the "Reapers' game" where he must cooperate with another player named Shiki Misaki in order to survive its seven days. In overcoming challenges he was presented with, Neku discovers a new world.
Neku returns in NEO: The World Ends with You as legendary player that competes in another "Reapers' game".

TWEWY is Square-Enix's cult classic that deserves more representation in Smash besides the spirit that appeared in base game.

Mii costume description:
Neku's Mii costume consists of:
  • Headgear: His orange-blonde hair wig and his headphones.
  • Outfit: His outfit based on first TWEWY game. His hoodie, white pants and blue shoes,
  • Hands: His fists.
Neku would be Mii Brawler costume.

I nominate Neku as mii costume, because TWEWY is one of Square-Enix's cult classics that deserve more representation in Smash.
Also his design fits well as Mii brawler costume due to lack of ranged weapons and melee weapons.
Also it would make sense to include misc. Square-Enix costume in Geno's pack, since they both are owned by the mentioned company.

Attachments

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Geno Recolors are finished

Geno1.png

Blue
Geno2.png

Red
Mario
Geno3.png

Pink
Peach
Geno4.png

Green
Mallow
Geno5.png

Yellow
Axem Rangers
Geno6.png

Cyan
Rosalina (New party member in SMRPG2)
Geno7.png

Purple
Gaz

Geno8.png

Dark Blue
Star Cape
Geno9.png

White
Sailor Cape
Geno10.png

Magenta
Bowyer
Geno11.png

Grey
Smithy
Geno12.png

Black
Dark Geno (New enemy boss in SMRPG2)

The Cyan and Black color slots were used to reference SMRPG2 content (I plugged in Rosalina as a new party member who has a backstory with Geno) while alsl incorporating Dark Geno as a boss during a main quest for the character.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
View attachment 353821
Akira Tadokoro (Mii Gunner)
The protagonist of the Flow scenario of the cult-classic RPG and upcoming HD-2D remake Live A Live, Akira Tadokoro is an orphan with psychic powers who lives with his sister in the Chibikko House in the near future. In Smash Bros, Akira's costume would consist of two components: his spiky hair as a wig, and his signature biker gear that he wears throughout the story. For the actual Gunner part of the costume, Akira uses a glowing purple hand that's constantly emitting smoke.
Resubmitting this for the JRPG job

Mii Costume Job:
Submit a Costume based on a historical warrior not in Smash (Aztec Jaguars, Persian Immortals, etc.)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Little confused about the poll, are we adding the character of the Mii Costume as playable or just allowing them to be considered as playable in future jobs?
Seeing where we stand in terms of which character we want to see pulled from the mii costume for season 3. This won't decide anything; just to see where we are at currently.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is our current timeline:

1. Vote for the two Mii Costumes we submitted & Submit the JRPG Mii Costume/Submit a Category
  2. Vote for the JRPG/Category & Submit a Deluxe Mii Costume
  3. Vote for the Deluxe Mii Costume & Submit a Mii Costume based off our Category
  4. Name our Pack
  5. Rearrange Season 2
  6. Spirit Event
  7. DLC Stage Submission 2 and 3
  8. Online Tourney and Music Pack
  9. Music Pack
  10. Spirit Event and online Tourney
  11. Start Season 3

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our SMRPG and Veteran Voting!

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Smithy033
Culex1 (2)02
Axem Rangers3 (6)17
Mallow4 (12)315

NameTotal
Sans3
Chocobo4
Ninjara1

While normally I would do a voting that widens the gap between such a close tie, the fact that it was just a one point difference with that one point going to Ninjara, to me, shows that Chocobo is really the best option for us. This also takes into account that the Chocobo was used within Geno's Mii Costume wave plus also appeared alongside Geno when Cloud was released so its poetic actually.

Once we finish off our poll at the top of the thread, I am going to address our three veteran Final Fantasy Mii Costumes.

Mallow is the obvious winner of our SMRPG mii costume voting.

Next, we will commence voting for our Mii Costumes for the JRPG and the Category Submission:

JRPG mii costume: Fei (Brawler)
View attachment 355004
Since he didn’t get in as a playable character and probably won’t. Gives his outfit and hair.
JRPG Costume: Demifiend (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne)
A part of me wants to have the Demifiend (or well, I would like more the Nahobino since I think he is cooler but still), but I know very well that the chances aren't too high so I will try to give the Demifiend a spot has a costume, he would be a Mii Brawler that makes the Mii shirtless, the Mii Brawler can join to Sepiroth and Shulk to the party! (?
I originally submited Crono but Venus' words made me reconsider.

View attachment 355022
Terra Branford
FF6 is a really popular game and I think it would be good to get some representation for a classic pre 7 Final Fantasy. Would be a sword fighter costumer
Category: Mario one-off character (not from SMRPG)

JRPG submission: Zoroark (Brawler)

Remember when people thought this guy was a lock? Well, I feel bad about it so here's a Zoroark costume for some long-overdue compensation. It isn't masked - the ears and "hair" are the only parts of the hat.
Category: Submit an Assist-trophy Inspired Mii Costume

Submission: Nina (Breath of Fire)

The game has its roots in Nintendo with many of its games appearing on the Nintendo system. The series is from Capcom which would help represent Capcom's contributions to gaming. Nina would be a Mii Swordfighter and uses a Rapier in battle. I chose Nina over Ryu who is the hero of the story as 1) she is a female and we need female Mii Costumes, 2) she has wings and 3) she is distinct looking due to her outfit. I would even be open to allowing mutliple variations of the character seeing as she has different variations which includes blue outfits
Mii costume category: 90's video game character.
(This Mii criteria could fit in Geno's pack since SMRPG debuted in 1996)

JRPG character mii submission:
Neku (The world ends with you) (Mii Brawler)
View attachment 355024

Who is Neku?
Neku Sakuraba is the main protagonist of 2005 Square-Enix game "The world ends with you" and he was raised in Shibuya, Japan according the game's lore. One day, Neku woke up and he was unable to remember anything about himself except his name. Later, he finds that he has been thrust into a contest known as the "Reapers' game" where he must cooperate with another player named Shiki Misaki in order to survive its seven days. In overcoming challenges he was presented with, Neku discovers a new world.
Neku returns in NEO: The World Ends with You as legendary player that competes in another "Reapers' game".

TWEWY is Square-Enix's cult classic that deserves more representation in Smash besides the spirit that appeared in base game.

Mii costume description:
Neku's Mii costume consists of:
  • Headgear: His orange-blonde hair wig and his headphones.
  • Outfit: His outfit based on first TWEWY game. His hoodie, white pants and blue shoes,
  • Hands: His fists.
Neku would be Mii Brawler costume.

I nominate Neku as mii costume, because TWEWY is one of Square-Enix's cult classics that deserve more representation in Smash.
Also his design fits well as Mii brawler costume due to lack of ranged weapons and melee weapons.
Also it would make sense to include misc. Square-Enix costume in Geno's pack, since they both are owned by the mentioned company.
For JRPG:

• Fei Mii Brawler (Xenogears)
  • Demifiend Mii Brawler (Shin Megami)
  • Terra Bradford Mii Swordfighter (Final Fantasy)
  • Zoroark Brawler (Pokemon)
  • Nina Mii Swordfighter (Breath of Fire)
  • Neku Mii Brawler (TWEWY)
For Category Submission:

• Space Themed Costume
  • Mario-One Off Costume
  • Assist Trophy-based Costume
  • 90's Video Game Character
PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Here are the results of our SMRPG and Veteran Voting!

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Smithy033
Culex1 (2)02
Axem Rangers3 (6)17
Mallow4 (12)315

NameTotal
Sans3
Chocobo4
Ninjara1

While normally I would do a voting that widens the gap between such a close tie, the fact that it was just a one point difference with that one point going to Ninjara, to me, shows that Chocobo is really the best option for us. This also takes into account that the Chocobo was used within Geno's Mii Costume wave plus also appeared alongside Geno when Cloud was released so its poetic actually.

Once we finish off our poll at the top of the thread, I am going to address our three veteran Final Fantasy Mii Costumes.

Mallow is the obvious winner of our SMRPG mii costume voting.

Next, we will commence voting for our Mii Costumes for the JRPG and the Category Submission:

For JRPG:

• Fei Mii Brawler (Xenogears)
  • Demifiend Mii Brawler (Shin Megami)
  • Terra Bradford Mii Swordfighter (Final Fantasy)
  • Zoroark Brawler (Pokemon)
  • Nina Mii Swordfighter (Breath of Fire)
  • Neku Mii Brawler (TWEWY)
For Category Submission:

• Space Themed Costume
  • Mario-One Off Costume
  • Assist Trophy-based Costume
  • 90's Video Game Character
PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE
Hey, yo, I don't see mine here. I resubmitted Akira Tadokoro and submitted the Historical Warrior Costume.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Doomslayer was who i voted, but i originally wanted to vote for Travis and was devastated to see how many votes he lacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom