• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Will other western characters be allowed for the non-pass newcomers? Or newcomers in future passes?
Within this four character pass. Other passes are open.

So, with Hades as our very first DlC newcomer, we can start brainstorming how he could play. What could be his physics? I don’t know much of the series so I’m depending on input to help guide me to where we need to be to get him developed.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Although I was really hoping Nahobino would win, I’m not mad about Zagreus (I even voted for him in the initial votes). Interested to see the misc content for him.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Zagreus Playstyle/Gimmick Submissions

We will begin submitting content for Zagreus’ playstyle and gimmicks and will eventually be voting for them. Again, I don’t know much about the character so I want to ask submitters to submit three things total:
  • Stats (Namely the Weight, Running and Walking Speed, Jump Height, and Falling Speed).
  • Gimmick (Zagreus will have an unique character gimmick that’s tied to his series)
  • Playstyle (Aside from the gimmick, will he use other weapons for attacks? Will he only use his sword?)
The goal is to make and design Zagreus to feel as if he stepped out of the pit of Hades to conquer the realm of Smash so his attacks and weapons should be transitioned over from the combat system of Hades to that of Smash.

Once we decide, we will submit moves based on the winning submission.

To get people started, here’s some videos:

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Stats:
Weight: 107
Running: 1.8
Walking Speed: 1.1
Jump Height: 55
Falling Speed: 1.65

Gimmick: Boons : Throughout the match boons would appear on the stage and if the Zagreus chooses to accept it then an attack or attacks have different properties for the rest of that stock for instance, an Aries boon may appear and it increases the strength of his Smash attacks.

Playstyle: All of his weapons would be used. It would not be directional like Byleth.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Playstyle: I imagine Zagreus being a character with good burst speed and some quick attacks, to replicate the feeling of playing Hades. I personally don't think every weapon should be used, but we should get as much as we can inside while still being consistent with the resulting playstyle.

Gimmick: I think the Boons of Olympus would definitely make him unique in this. I honestly think they should be some level of RNG that replicates the randomness Roguelikes generally come with, but in turn, they can enhance his attacks to be particularly powerful.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Stats:

Gimmick: Boons : Throughout the match boons would appear on the stage and if the Zagreus chooses to accept it then an attack or attacks have different properties for the rest of that stock for instance, an Aries boon may appear and it increases the strength of his Smash attacks.

Playstyle: All of his weapons would be used. It would not be directional like Byleth.
Based on this and GolisoPower, utilizing Boons seems like the best gimmick for Zagreus. I would think that though that a Boon appearing on the state that Zagreus and only him can interact with could get a bit chaotic for other players. What if they are automatically bestowed upon Zagreus upon completing a certain action or requirement. Or we could also allow the Boon to be activated upon utilizing the Neutral Special once the Boon is awarded to Zagreus. If player fails to activate it within 8 seconds, the Boon vanishes.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Within this four character pass. Other passes are open.

So, with Hades as our very first DlC newcomer, we can start brainstorming how he could play. What could be his physics? I don’t know much of the series so I’m depending on input to help guide me to where we need to be to get him developed.
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen made a rad moveset for him if I remember correctly.

That said, he should incorporate the Gods' Boons in his kit somehow, being able to modify statistics of both himself and how his weapons and abilities work on more than just damage and knock back numbers. Heis general theme should be as a customizable on the fly fighter, being able to select boons at different damage dealt/taken milestones. Each stock could be completely different!

GolisoPower

Smash Master
An interesting question is how many gods we should include for the Boons. I mean, we have 9 gods to choose from and that sounds like a bit much for Smash. Though then again, Shulk gave us 5 Monado Arts to pick from and Hero's Command Selection should go without saying. I mean, I'd love for all of them to be included, though I'm not sure two of them would exactly mesh well with the game. Aphrodite feels like Mai on steroids and alcohol references are unavoidable with Dionysus, after all.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
An interesting question is how many gods we should include for the Boons. I mean, we have 9 gods to choose from and that sounds like a bit much for Smash. Though then again, Shulk gave us 5 Monado Arts to pick from and Hero's Command Selection should go without saying. I mean, I'd love for all of them to be included, though I'm not sure two of them would exactly mesh well with the game. Aphrodite feels like Mai on steroids and alcohol references are unavoidable with Dionysus, after all.
Thing is, we don't necessarily need to show the images of the Gods that could be problematic, just their emblem; while Dionysus' Hangover might be a little iffy, Aphrodite's Weak is worded safe enough.

Artemis, Zeus, Ares, Poseidon, and Athena definitely need to be included though.

Hermes is an eh, Demeter is difficult to unlock, and Chaos is sort of like a side thing so including them isn't necessary.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thing is, we don't necessarily need to show the images of the Gods that could be problematic, just their emblem; while Dionysus' Hangover might be a little iffy, Aphrodite's Weak is worded safe enough.

Artemis, Zeus, Ares, Poseidon, and Athena definitely need to be included though.

Hermes is an eh, Demeter is difficult to unlock, and Chaos is sort of like a side thing so including them isn't necessary.
I know very little but I did some research and hear look like they could easily fit.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I know very little but I did some research and hear look like they could easily fit.
I didn't really mean they couldn't work, I just meant that some of them are more important to the story and thus should be prioritized over characters like Hermes, Demeter, and Chaos, and avoiding Dionysus's... festive abilities.

A set of 6 consisting of Zeus, Aphrodite, Ares, Athena, Artemis, and Poseidon would cover all the most common ones you'll come across in a standard Hades run as well as giving a diverse set of abilities.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I got tagged so here's my Zag moveset so those unfamiliar may get an idea on him

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I didn't really mean they couldn't work, I just meant that some of them are more important to the story and thus should be prioritized over characters like Hermes, Demeter, and Chaos, and avoiding Dionysus's... festive abilities.

A set of 6 consisting of Zeus, Aphrodite, Ares, Athena, Artemis, and Poseidon would cover all the most common ones you'll come across in a standard Hades run as well as giving a diverse set of abilities.
Ah yeah. That’s what I meant sorry I was running on 24 hours of no sleep. I think six books is both a large yet doable number. I’m still not sure of the randomized aspect of it. Like as Cutie wrote, your God Gauge fills up and once it does, you can do Boon which acts like Hocus Pocus? You can’t choose the Boon you receive?

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Stats:
In general a very balanced medium boy with a very balanced diet of pomegranates.

Running Speed: ~1.7
Walking Speed: ~1.0
Weight: 98
Jump Height: ~33 for an air jump, like Shulk's
Falling Speed: ~1.6

Playstyle:

Zagreus will utilise most of weapons in his wide arrange of moves. While all of his normal grounded attacks (jab & tilts) utilise his iconic Stygian Blade, his smash attacks, aerial attacks and grab & pummel will feature other weapons! As for his Special Attacks, most of these will consist of the moves in Hades he has that are affected by the Olympian Boons. So that means his cast and dash will definitely be part of his specials (neutral special and up-special respectively if you ask me), meanwhile we can use a weapon special attack for another special attack slot. But for his down-special, that's where his gimmick comes in...

Gimmick:
Down-B: Olympian Boons
Pressing Down-B will cause Zagreus to hold out his hand and say, in the name of Hades! as three glowing orbs appear above his head. Use the control stick to choose which of the orbs you wish to select, these orbs are called "Boons" and harness the powers of the gods of Olympus!

When choosing a boon, that god’s symbol will appear above of Zagreus’ percentage to indicate which god is helping him. Each god’s Boon gives Zagreus’ special attacks a unique spice to them for a limited amount of time, except for 2 certain special Boons that I'll specify later. The three Boon options will be random, and an Olympian Boon remains in effect for 30 seconds before Zagreus loses that Boon and returns to normal, in the meantime, Zagreus will not be able to select another Boon and his Down-Special will be rendered futile for the time being. There is then a 5 second cooldown before Zagreus can choose another Boon. As Zagreus' moveset isn't definitive yet and this is only a concept we're building upon, I will only specify what changes with Zagreus' cast and dash since those will definitely be part of his specials. Some of these boons will also affect some of Zagreus' normals, but as those are still unspecified I'll only be able to be as vague as possible.

Also just because it's fun, when selecting a certain Boon, a voiceline and certain sound effect will play from that Boon's god upon accepting their gift like in the game. Gotta love fanservice! The Boons and their respective symbols are as follows.

BoonInfoSymbol (above %)
Zeus
Signified by a lightning bolt. The Greek all-father Zeus’ boon will give Zagreus’ cast, dash and other certain attacks an electric effect to them!

Cast:
Instead of the usual cast, Zagreus casts an electric bolt that can bounce off opponents up to three times, with each bounce having a homing effect. This also deals electric damage to opponents.

Dash:
Instead of his usual dash, when Zagreus dashes he will release of a shockwave of energy at the starting point of each dash that deals electric damage!​
Poseidon
Signified by a blue trident, his Boon generally deliver impressive pushback when using certain moves!

Cast:
The weakest of the cast abilities in terms of damage, Zagreus fires a blast of water forward that deals minor damage but delivers hefty knockback!

Dash:
Due to the pushback of the waves, this has the most recovery, Zagreus engulfs himself in rushing water as he fastly rushes. This recovery deals no damage but deals impressive pushback to enemies.​
Demeter
Signified by an icicle rod, Demeter’s boon will give freezing effects to certain specials and moves.

Cast:
Zagreus plants a crystal which remains in-place and fires a long-range ice stream blast forward for a very short period of time. The ice beam can easily be dodged, but if hit it will freeze opponents. An amazing zoning tool.

Dash:
A slower recovery than the rest, Zagreus rushes through the air as he casts a short-range blast of frozen air all around him. Opponents hit by Zagreus or hit by the ice around him have a high chance of being momentarily frozen.​
Dionysus
Signified by a purple glass, Dionysus’ boon will allow Zagreus to poison opponents when performing certain specials.

Cast:
Zagreus throws out an arced bomb-like projectile forward which explodes into a cloud of poison when hitting an opponent or surface, which will stay in effect for 2 seconds before dissipating and delivers the poison status effect to anyone caught in the fog. This move does not deal damage or pushback on impact.

Dash:
Zagreus surrounds himself in a mist of purple bubbles as he rushes into his recovery. While this distance is a lot more shorter than the rest, opponents hit by Zagreus in this state will be dealt a poison effect!​
Athena
Signified by a shield, Athena’s boon will give Zagreus’ specials a reflector ability. Zagreus will also receive less damage and pushback when using this boon, but deal less damage in general.

Cast:
Zagreus fires a slow-moving circular shield forward that delivers strong damage to opponents and reflects projectiles!

Dash:
Zagreus rushes with his recovery as he is surrounded by three rapid moving shields that circle around him that reflect any projectiles that hit Zagreus while using the recovery.​
Ares
Signified by a war spear, Ares’ boon will give Zagreus’ specials a deadly multi-hit attack AND a negative status effect called doom.

Cast:
Zagreus fires a slow moving but multi-hit dark spinning blade forward. It moves slow but can string opponents along for multiple hits of damage and high-end knockback. This also deals a new debuff called “doom” where after 5 seconds, the opponent with a dark red Ares logo above their heads will be instantly dealt a heavy hit of damage with no knockback, similar to Sephiroth's side-special.

Dash:
Zagreus rushes, and from where he started the dash a dark buzzsaw is left spinning in his place, dealing multiple hits of damage for a moment before disappearing. Similarly to his cast, this also deals a new debuff called “doom” where after 5 seconds, the opponent with a dark red Ares logo above their heads will be instantly dealt a heavy hit of damage with no knockback.​
Artemis
Signified by a bow and arrow, Artemis’ boon effect will give Zagreus’ specials chance to critical hit! Similar to Hero, his Smash attacks will also be able to deal critical hits!

Cast:
Zagreus fires a green fast-moving arrow forward. This special has a 1/6 chance to deal a critical hit which will increase the knockback and damage of the arrow! This projectile also deals heavier damage than other projectiles to shields.

Dash:
Zagreus rushes while surrounded by green energy that forms the tip of an arrow around him and deals consistent damage throughout the dash. While using this move, Zagreus has a high chance to deal a critical hit to opponents who are caught in the end of the recovery attack.​
Aphrodite
Signified by a heart, Aphrodite’s boon effects are short range, but will cause a unique debuff called charm, which will weaken an opponent’s attack power briefly when utilising specials.

Cast:
Zagreus casts a very short-range pink blast of energy forward which deals quite a lot of damage compared to other cast variations. Has the shortest range, but has high damage and knockback potential, and can easily KO at high percentages. This will inflict charm unto foes, and weaken their damage output by 30%.

Dash:
Has the shortest range of the recoveries, Zagreus rushes in a recovery as he is surrounded by pink energies and hearts. Opponents hit by this recovery will have a heart over their head for a short time, which causes a new debuff called charm where opponents now temporarily deal 30% less damage.​
Hermes
A very rare boon compared to the other Olympian Gods'. Upon selection this will not alter Zagreus' moves and only make Zagreus faster, akin to Hero's Acceleratle. Multiplies Zagreus's walk, dash, air speed, air acceleration, and air friction stats by 2×-2.5×, depending on the stat.​
Chaos
The most rare boon of all, when being gifted by Chaos, all of your attacks will have increased damage output, but Zagreus will take more damage as well when he is being hit. His damage output will be increased by 1.8× and knockback output by 1.2×, although the damage being dealt to Zagreus will be increased by 1.4x. This affects all of Zagreus' attacks, and he does not receive a special Dash and Cast variation.

A very high-risk, high-reward boon.​

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Honestly I don't like the concept of a Boon going away as soon as you use another. In Hades, you can stack theoretically as many as possible (though sometimes it asks to replace one you have). Why not be able to have Zag get up to three, and grabbing a new one retires the oldest? It would reward Zag for being smart with his play since the boons go away after about thirty seconds. If you can pull off the right moves to fill that guage three times over the course of it, you should be rewarded for that. High skill ceiling.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Question is, how much RNG is just too much for this moveset? I mean, I'm of the mind that even Hero's RNG would be alright of Dragon Quest was a Roguelike even though it isn't, so having Hero-level RNG seems fitting...but on the other hand it's not just about the RNG, it's about the non-RNG skills that you have in your possession. You have weapons to pick from, you have innate abilities to use like dashing, your weapons have Aspects that we could apply to the set. Regardless, I think Boons would provide at least some level of RNG.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I decided we will progress forward with voting for Zagreus’ playstyle. I understand the submissions didn’t include every single piece of info we need but I feel we still have a good working template. Here are our list fo submissions which includes Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

I was going to do a gameplay that utilizes all aspects of what we have but I felt it was more cohesive to do a voting round to decide which basis we want to go with. That being said, these are just a basis and I do plan on tweaking the gameplay a bit once we vote a gameplay option in.

Stats:

Playstyle: I imagine Zagreus being a character with good burst speed and some quick attacks, to replicate the feeling of playing Hades. I personally don't think every weapon should be used, but we should get as much as we can inside while still being consistent with the resulting playstyle.

Gimmick: I think the Boons of Olympus would definitely make him unique in this. I honestly think they should be some level of RNG that replicates the randomness Roguelikes generally come with, but in turn, they can enhance his attacks to be particularly powerful.
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen made a rad moveset for him if I remember correctly.

That said, he should incorporate the Gods' Boons in his kit somehow, being able to modify statistics of both himself and how his weapons and abilities work on more than just damage and knock back numbers. Heis general theme should be as a customizable on the fly fighter, being able to select boons at different damage dealt/taken milestones. Each stock could be completely different!
I got tagged so here's my Zag moveset so those unfamiliar may get an idea on him
Stats:
In general a very balanced medium boy with a very balanced diet of pomegranates.

Running Speed: ~1.7
Walking Speed: ~1.0
Weight: 98
Jump Height: ~33 for an air jump, like Shulk's
Falling Speed: ~1.6

Playstyle:

Zagreus will utilise most of weapons in his wide arrange of moves. While all of his normal grounded attacks (jab & tilts) utilise his iconic Stygian Blade, his smash attacks, aerial attacks and grab & pummel will feature other weapons! As for his Special Attacks, most of these will consist of the moves in Hades he has that are affected by the Olympian Boons. So that means his cast and dash will definitely be part of his specials (neutral special and up-special respectively if you ask me), meanwhile we can use a weapon special attack for another special attack slot. But for his down-special, that's where his gimmick comes in...

Gimmick:
Down-B: Olympian Boons
Pressing Down-B will cause Zagreus to hold out his hand and say, in the name of Hades! as three glowing orbs appear above his head. Use the control stick to choose which of the orbs you wish to select, these orbs are called "Boons" and harness the powers of the gods of Olympus!

When choosing a boon, that god’s symbol will appear above of Zagreus’ percentage to indicate which god is helping him. Each god’s Boon gives Zagreus’ special attacks a unique spice to them for a limited amount of time, except for 2 certain special Boons that I'll specify later. The three Boon options will be random, and an Olympian Boon remains in effect for 30 seconds before Zagreus loses that Boon and returns to normal, in the meantime, Zagreus will not be able to select another Boon and his Down-Special will be rendered futile for the time being. There is then a 5 second cooldown before Zagreus can choose another Boon. As Zagreus' moveset isn't definitive yet and this is only a concept we're building upon, I will only specify what changes with Zagreus' cast and dash since those will definitely be part of his specials. Some of these boons will also affect some of Zagreus' normals, but as those are still unspecified I'll only be able to be as vague as possible.

Also just because it's fun, when selecting a certain Boon, a voiceline and certain sound effect will play from that Boon's god upon accepting their gift like in the game. Gotta love fanservice! The Boons and their respective symbols are as follows.

BoonInfoSymbol (above %)
Zeus
Signified by a lightning bolt. The Greek all-father Zeus’ boon will give Zagreus’ cast, dash and other certain attacks an electric effect to them!

Cast:
Instead of the usual cast, Zagreus casts an electric bolt that can bounce off opponents up to three times, with each bounce having a homing effect. This also deals electric damage to opponents.

Dash:
Instead of his usual dash, when Zagreus dashes he will release of a shockwave of energy at the starting point of each dash that deals electric damage!​
Poseidon
Signified by a blue trident, his Boon generally deliver impressive pushback when using certain moves!

Cast:
The weakest of the cast abilities in terms of damage, Zagreus fires a blast of water forward that deals minor damage but delivers hefty knockback!

Dash:
Due to the pushback of the waves, this has the most recovery, Zagreus engulfs himself in rushing water as he fastly rushes. This recovery deals no damage but deals impressive pushback to enemies.​
Demeter
Signified by an icicle rod, Demeter’s boon will give freezing effects to certain specials and moves.

Cast:
Zagreus plants a crystal which remains in-place and fires a long-range ice stream blast forward for a very short period of time. The ice beam can easily be dodged, but if hit it will freeze opponents. An amazing zoning tool.

Dash:
A slower recovery than the rest, Zagreus rushes through the air as he casts a short-range blast of frozen air all around him. Opponents hit by Zagreus or hit by the ice around him have a high chance of being momentarily frozen.​
Dionysus
Signified by a purple glass, Dionysus’ boon will allow Zagreus to poison opponents when performing certain specials.

Cast:
Zagreus throws out an arced bomb-like projectile forward which explodes into a cloud of poison when hitting an opponent or surface, which will stay in effect for 2 seconds before dissipating and delivers poison DMG to anyone caught in the fog. This move does not deal damage or pushback on impact.

Dash:
Zagreus surrounds himself in a mist of purple bubbles as he rushes into his recovery. While this distance is a lot more shorter than the rest, opponents hit by Zagreus in this state will be dealt a poison effect!​
Athena
Signified by a shield, Athena’s boon will give Zagreus’ specials a reflector ability. Zagreus will also receive less damage and pushback when using this boon, but deal less damage in general.

Cast:
Zagreus fires a slow-moving circular shield forward that delivers strong damage to opponents and reflects projectiles!

Dash:
Zagreus rushes with his recovery as he is surrounded by three rapid moving shields that circle around him that reflect any projectiles that hit Zagreus while using the recovery.​
Ares
Signified by a war spear, Ares’ boon will give Zagreus’ specials a deadly multi-hit attack AND a negative status effect called doom.

Cast:
Zagreus fires a slow moving but multi-hit dark spinning blade forward. It moves slow but can string opponents along for multiple hits of damage and high-end knockback. This also deals a new debuff called “doom” where after 5 seconds, the opponent with a dark red Ares logo above their heads will be instantly dealt a heavy hit of damage with no knockback, similar to Sephiroth's side-special.

Dash:
Zagreus rushes, and from where he started the dash a dark buzzsaw is left spinning in his place, dealing multiple hits of damage for a moment before disappearing. Similarly to his cast, this also deals a new debuff called “doom” where after 5 seconds, the opponent with a dark red Ares logo above their heads will be instantly dealt a heavy hit of damage with no knockback.​
Artemis
Signified by a bow and arrow, Artemis’ boon effect will give Zagreus’ specials chance to critical hit! Similar to Hero, his Smash attacks will also be able to deal critical hits!

Cast:
Zagreus fires a green fast-moving arrow forward. This special has a 1/6 chance to deal a critical hit which will increase the knockback and damage of the arrow! This projectile also deals heavier damage than other projectiles to shields.

Dash:
Zagreus rushes while surrounded by green energy that forms the tip of an arrow around him and deals consistent damage throughout the dash. While using this move, Zagreus has a high chance to deal a critical hit to opponents who are caught in the end of the recovery attack.​
Aphrodite
Signified by a heart, Aphrodite’s boon effects are short range, but will cause a unique debuff called charm, which will weaken an opponent’s attack power briefly when utilising specials.

Cast:
Zagreus casts a very short-range pink blast of energy forward which deals quite a lot of damage compared to other cast variations. Has the shortest range, but has high damage and knockback potential, and can easily KO at high percentages. This will inflict charm unto foes, and weaken their damage output by 30%.

Dash:
Has the shortest range of the recoveries, Zagreus rushes in a recovery as he is surrounded by pink energies and hearts. Opponents hit by this recovery will have a heart over their head for a short time, which causes a new debuff called charm where opponents now temporarily deal 30% less damage.​
Hermes
A very rare boon compared to the other Olympian Gods'. Upon selection this will not alter Zagreus' moves and only make Zagreus faster, akin to Hero's Acceleratle.​
Chaos
The most rare boon of all, when being gifted by Chaos, all of your attacks will have increased damage output, but Zagreus will take more damage as well when he is being hit. His damage output will be increased by 1.8× and knockback output by 1.2×, although the damage being dealt to Zagreus will be increased by 1.4x. This affects all of Zagreus' attacks, and he does not receive a special Dash and Cast variation.

A very high-risk, high-reward boon.​
From what I can tell…
C chocolatejr9 : Books appears randomly on the stage in a way like Steve’s crafting box. Zagreus can interact with these to gain momentary buffs.
GolisoPower GolisoPower : Not very detailed but explains that Zagreus should be able to use various weapons and have access to Boons with some aspect of RNG. No indication how the Boons can be accessed
Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming ( Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen ): Weapons are mapped to particular categories, Zagreus have two bars for Cast and Boon. Players can access a Boon when the God Gauge is full. Players can have three Boons available at one time with the oldest being shelved when newest one is activated. Boobs vanish after 30 seconds.
Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto : Zagreus has access to Boons which are ransomed when generated and gives the choice between three at a time in a way similar to Monado Arts. Player’s can’t have more than one Boon active at once and the Boon lasts shorter than 30 seconds.

I’ll be posting our voting form in a little bit but if anyone has anything to add to this or clarify, please do.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Boobs vanish after 30 seconds
Top surgery went well for Zagreus I see.

Anyway, judging by Venus‘ summaries of the options, I like Robotto’s the best although I’d add a clause that prevents fishing for the preferred boon if RNG plays a large role in the distribution of Boons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom