• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Job 202:
Terry Bogard's Stage (Fatal Fury 2)

It would be Walk-off Stage like KoF Arena. It would take place at Grand Canyon with Mount Rushmore in Background. The Graphics are modernized that resembles Real-Life US America (The Mount Rushmore resemble real Rushmore and the Canyon would be Real Grand Canyon)

I nominate the Stage, because that would be Terry's Home Stage due to his status that he is American guy and the Stage resemble USA, which is in fact USA. This would be Terry's Stage if Sakurai didn't picked King of Fighters Arena Stage instead.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We are going to end voting a little bit early today considering the amount of votes we received!!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Kiran0011
Tsubasa Oribe3 (9)1 (2)112
Fjorm01 (2)35
Edelgard1 (3)1 (2)27
Tiki5 (15)3 (6)425
Jedah1 (3)1 (2)15
Leonie02 (6)06
Oliver2 (6)028
Celcia1 (3)2 (4)310
Sigurd3 (9)3 (6)217
Itsuki Aoi2 (6)017
Lysithea1 (3)1 (2)05
Anna6 (18)9 (18)036
Michaiah02 (5)510
Shamir1 (3)003
Nephenee0011

With that concluded, here is our final launch character and fighter #101 for Super Smash Bros. Infinite!!!

This character is a HUGE part of Fire Emblem and certainly one that represents the series in a way that very few can! Plus, they have an unique personality and love of riches and treasures!

The weapon loving Anna springs into battle!!!

This character is sure to bring forth an interesting and entertaining moveset situated on the use of the weapons found in Fire Emblem. Here appearances also gives the series a character who, like Tiki, has been apart of the series for some time.

Please note that we will keep submissions open for Terrys' Stage until later this evening.

Following this, we will move into Iori's moveset submissions! Unlike previously, we will switch back to where everyone makes a single moveset centered on Iori. From there, we will vote which one we like. This is because for a fighting game character, a cohesive moveset that utilizes button inputs in mandatory!!

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Terry stage submission: The United States of America

Literally just the United States of America. Canada and Mexico will appear as cameos but because Terry is USAian, the primary focus will be AMERICA! The stage will have a gimmick of arbitrarily revoking your human rights at any time.
Omega Form will consist of the only platform America has ever had: Limitless consumerism

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Well, looks like our little merchant girl's made it! I kinda thought Kiran would be out of the running considering the competition, but Anna's victory, to me, feels well-deserved here.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
If I remember from the echo job, Anna sells weapons from across the entire series so I’m excited to see which route we take with her.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Im putting in a very quick submission which is…

Alice Springs

Back when I used to play Fatal Fury with my cousins, this stage really resonated with me and struck with me for all these years. I’m not sure why. In design, it would be similar to KoF Stadium where you can knock opponents through our a KO. This stage would feature an unique mechanic where, if the players are launched by a powerful attack, the onlookers gasp in surprise and cheer. The trucks will even bounce a bit from the impact.
This stage is kind of noteworthy that it’s theme is “Tarkon and Kitapy” which was highlighted by Sakurai in Terry’s showcase. Omega and battlefield form would consist of a single floating earthen platform with the fossil on the portion below it and visible to players. The top portion has the trucks minus the people

Obligatory Tiki Shill Post

DRAGONS ARE REALLY COOL AND TIKI IS A DRAGON SO THAT IS COOL TIMES 2

anyways

Job 202

Freight Express (Garou: Mark Of The Wolves)

This stage would be pretty simple, it would be a decently sized platform with 2 half-length walls on both sides that act as walkoffs

After the train passes by in the background you can see a random combination of Garou characters.

After while the train starts to move

The train eventually goes back to the station.
Job 202:
View attachment 335859
Geese Tower:
A prominent location across all SNK fighting games, Geese Tower is home to Geese Howard, Terry Bogard's eternal enemy for killing his adoptive father Jeff. The stage takes place atop the tower at a temple in the middle of the stage. At first, it looks like a simple FD-style stage with nothing too special. But, there is a unique mechanic to it: by holding Shield and tapping the jump button with the joystick up or down, you can jump into a different lane, just like in Fatal Fury! Just be careful, though: if the opponent is in a different lane when you hit them, they will be forcibly dragged into that same lane as you, just so it's fair.
Job 202: Fatal Fury Stage
The Freight Express

View attachment 335862
The Freight Express is a very iconic location from Garou: Mark of the Wolves, the most recent (1999 lol) and well-known mainline Fatal Fury game of the bunch. The stage is very reminiscent of the West Albuquerque stage in Fatal Fury 2, which is the stage you see when visiting Terry's spirit board in Ultimate. Now, if the looks already didn't imply, this is Terry's stage in Mark of the Wolves.

In the original game, this stage is a freight train that runs through New South Town. It's carrying timber logs on the left side. On the main platform, there's a wooden box, ropes, a tow bag and the expression "Running Wild". On the right side there's a caboose. In the first round, the fight occurs while the sun rises from the horizon with the beautiful ocean in view, in the 1st round, with the train stopped in the waiting line in the 2rd round and a bridge in the final rounds. Linked are videos of the specific rounds in gameplay, to give you an idea.

So in Infinite, how would this stage exactly work? The platform, just like in the original, would keep rumbling to really sell the idea of it being continental traintrip. As for the stage layout itself, visually-speaking it would pretty much be identical to its Garou counerpart. When zoomed out the entire stage would come into view, here's a shoddy mock-up I've made to visualize the size of the stage. The wooden logs and caboose on the sides would work as walls, so you'll only be able to blast your opponents to the upper sides and the sky. Although that isn't everything this stage has to offer...

Here comes the dealmaker, the stage's background isn't constantly going to be the ocean. In fact, this train will visit iconic places from the Fatal Fury series, so you better hop in before it departs! Inbetween the locations are smooth periods of transition. The stage will go through an entire day, from morning, where the start of the cycle begins, till night, where the end of the cycle ends! Of course, this is to reference the fact that a lot of Fatal Fury stages have these daytime/nighttime transitions inbetween rounds. The stage would both start AND end in the waiting line very early in the morning (2nd round version of the original stage) and after around 10 seconds it will start to ready for its departure. Here's a roadmap of the stage in full (spoilered), along with some mockups of mine that would help visualize the stage along with the train. While I do want to preface that the mockups don't represent the actual stage, and they're just here as a visualization tool, cause you're gonna have to do a bit more imagining yourself.

SectionInfo
1. Freight Express Station

View attachment 335866
This is the first section in this stage, although it is originally the second round variant of Terry's stage. This is where we start off, passengers. While the original version takes place in the middle of the day, we'll take some liberty and set this up in the morning, right before sunset. After around 10 seconds, we'll start to depart!​
One of the travelling sections in this stage, originally this is the first round variant of Terry's stage in MotW. Here you can take in the beautiful sunrise. Sometimes an airplane might appear in the distance, which clearly upon further inspection belongs to Alfred Airhawk. Once that's over with, we'll slowly enter a foresty area...​
3. Sarah Forest

View attachment 335868
Still in the late morning, we have our first stop after departure. This is Butt's/Marco's homestage from Garou: Mark of the Wolves. No cameo from him though, only his lonely hut, training equipment, broken trees due to incredible training and animals. We'll stay in this section for around 20-25 seconds, then we'll start to depart yet again. Once we leave this forest area, it starts to become a bit desert-ish.​
4. West Albuequerque

In the heat of the day, at noon, yet another travelling section, in the background of the Freight Express we see the iconic Mount Rushmore from Terry's stage in Fatal Fury 2. Nostalgic! Once Mount Rushmore disappears, our transition to a new area begins and our next stop awaits. We enter a city.​
5. South Town Village

View attachment 335871
Once afternoon comes, we travel through South Town village, based on Billy's stage in the first ever Fatal Fury. We stop at people shouting at the ongoing battle on the train. Just like the original stage, you can spot a car with the word "SNK" graffiti'd on it. After a good 15 seconds, we'll stop in another nearby and very iconic location.​
5. Howard Arena

View attachment 335872
We're now in the late afternoon and we have a temporary stop. In the center, from a distance, we notice the iconic Howard Estate, based on Fatal Fury 3. With the passing of time, the clouds begin to close, until raindrops fall. In addition, the light from the buildings in the background lit up. Once we depart yet again, the weather has mercy on us and it stops raining.​
6. Barbaroi Falls

View attachment 335875
In the evening we enter a rocky mountaneous area and travel through it, upon resting at a waterfall spot. We take a breather and fully take in that beautiful waterfall. This location is based on Gato's stage in MotW. Once night comes, which is in about 15 seconds, we'll start riding. There's seems to be a coast ahead of us.​
7. Blue Wave Harbor

View attachment 335880
We finally enter night, and make yet again a temporary stop, this time at the Harbor, more specifically Blue Wave Harbor. This is originally B. Jenet's stage from Mark of the Wolves, who is the captain of the Lilien Knights. In the background we notice their ship that is destroying the pier. We also notice some more boats, palm trees and some sailors. After a bit, we depart, nearing the end of our trip.​
8. Freight Express Bridge

View attachment 335878
We're finally nearing the end of our tour of both Old and New South Town and mount a bridge. No stop here, we ride this entire bridge, baby. Instead of it being day, like in the original version of Terry's stage in MotW, we're pretty late into the night. We ride on the Express Bridge for a while, and arrive back to our station for a temporary stop, this resets the cycle, and we depart yet again early in the morning.​

And that's about it. Seems like the Freight Express itself already got submitted, so if it's too much of a hassle to have 2 submissions of the same name during voting, you may call my stage "Transcontinental Railroad" instead.
Job 202:
Terry Bogard's Stage (Fatal Fury 2)

It would be Walk-off Stage like KoF Arena. It would take place at Grand Canyon with Mount Rushmore in Background. The Graphics are modernized that resembles Real-Life US America (The Mount Rushmore resemble real Rushmore and the Canyon would be Real Grand Canyon)

I nominate the Stage, because that would be Terry's Home Stage due to his status that he is American guy and the Stage resemble USA, which is in fact USA. This would be Terry's Stage if Sakurai didn't picked King of Fighters Arena Stage instead.
Here are our submissions!!
  • Freight Express
  • Geese Tower
  • Transcontinental Railroad
  • America
  • Alice Springs

Please use this to vote!!

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
To prevent any mistakes during voting, here's a tiny reminder that my stage is called Transcontinental Railroad now, due to the overlap.

Well, my stage resemble USA, which is in fact USA too. So might as well clear the confusion just to be sure.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Moveset Job: Submit an Iori Moveset

As I mentioned before, fighting game character movesets in Smash needs a cohesive direction and our previous method of submitting moves and pooling them together wouldn’t work Iori. Moving forward, we are going to instead allow open submissions for an entire moveset for the fighter. This is how we used to do moveset submissions previously before changing it when Dr. Eggman was worked on. As per usual, please submit the following content:
  • Normal Moves
  • Smashes
  • Aerials
  • Throws
  • Other
  • Specials
  • Final Smash

In addition, as this is based on a FG character, input commands is the norm so please include potential input commands that can come with Iori’s moveset. I would recommend revisiting Ryu, Ken, and Terry to get a feel for these inputs while also visiting Iori’s command movesets from the KoF games he has appeared in to get an accurate representation of this.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Is World of Light or Any of the Spirit Shops going to be included in this?
Well, even if it's rare Krook did make a spirit shop for Shopkeeper Magalor not too long ago. And if I remember there's some spirit that is also a shop exclusive.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Moveset Job: Submit an Iori Moveset

As I mentioned before, fighting game character movesets in Smash needs a cohesive direction and our previous method of submitting moves and pooling them together wouldn’t work Iori. Moving forward, we are going to instead allow open submissions for an entire moveset for the fighter. This is how we used to do moveset submissions previously before changing it when Dr. Eggman was worked on. As per usual, please submit the following content:
  • Normal Moves
  • Smashes
  • Aerials
  • Throws
  • Other
  • Specials
  • Final Smash

In addition, as this is based on a FG character, input commands is the norm so please include potential input commands that can come with Iori’s moveset. I would recommend revisiting Ryu, Ken, and Terry to get a feel for these inputs while also visiting Iori’s command movesets from the KoF games he has appeared in to get an accurate representation of this.
Say, uh, do you know where I can find a concise video on Iori's OG moveset in KOF? My smooth-brained ass can't process what I ran into, and though I think I made some good progress on my own so far, I don't think it's gonna be easy for the rest of it.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
We've already added multiple Assist Trophies and Mii Costumes from Ultimate as playable characters in Infinite, as well as numerous spirits.

In fact spirits could be promoted anyways in Ultimate as we saw.
Yes, I know but Master spirit is different because it's serve as a shop for the adventure mode and each of them sell spirits based on a theme like Funky selling vehicle based spirit.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Either Remove the Anna Spirit Shop OR Leave it there to go with the idea of that being the spirit of one of her sisters while she still takes the awakening outfit.
Actually, I already have an idea. Given that some character is locked during adventure mode, applying my idea of turning Rugal as a boss and Master spirit that gives you facility a few pages ago I could see that acquiring her in Adventure Mode will give the current Master Spirit which will be renamed Anna (Shopkeeper) or something along those lines and opens up the shop while completing Classic Mode gives you her fighter spirit which is a separate artwork since WoL didn't give you that once acquiring them. Or just go with your second idea which could actually work.

Last edited:
Job about his Moveset:

Jab: Iori does a flurry of Fiery Punches with low Damage.

Side Tilt: tanding Strong Punch: A Fast Claw Swipe.

Down Tilt: Crouch Kick: Faster than Terry but slower than Ryu Crouch Kick. Good for Combo at match.

Up Tilt: Crouching Heavy Punch: Rising Upward Claw Slash.

Dash Attack:
Does a Slide Kick.

Side Smash: C+D: A Shoulder Bash with high knock back

Down Smash: Standing Crouching Heavy Kick: Pushing Double Kick that hits low.

Up Smash:
Iori does a Scratching uppercut with strong Damage.

Neutral Air: Jumping Strong Punch: A chopping swipe. Cancels into Specials.

F. Air: Jumping Light Kick: Fast forward kick.

Back Air: Ge Shiki Yuri Ori: Fast Long Backward Kick. Does descent damage, but its better for combo tool.

Up Air: Crescent Claw: Original Move based on Kin 1219-Shiki Yatagarasu. Upward Crescent shaped Claw Attack with large range. Cancels into Specials.

Down Air:
Does a Fiery Heel Kick that spikes everyone.

Grab:
Iori grabs with one Hand.

Pummel: Iori scratches the Opponent very hard.

Forward Throw: Throws the opponent forwards.

Back Throw: Kuzu Kaze - He switches side with opponents and throws him

Up throw: Throws upwards and kicks it high.

Down Throw: Foes a Judo Throw at opponents.

Get-Up Attack: Does a spin Kick 360°.

Edge Attack: Iori gets up and jumps with Kick straight.

Neutral Special: 108 Shiki Yamibarai - Iori throws a Purple Fireball that travels through Ground with long distance and gives Flame Damage. If it's made in Mid-Air, then the Fireball goes straight down in 90° Angle and falls. It can be used for Edgeguarding for Example. The Damage of Fireball is Normal, which is 5% (Although it can be spammable move).

Forward Special: 127 Shiki Ayobana - Iori quickly slides straightforward and slams the Enemy into Ground like Bowser's Flying Slam attack, but it's More faster. The Damage of Forward Special is High, which is 10.4% of it.

Backward Special: 212-Shiki: Koto Tsuki-In: Dashes in and does an elbow blow followed by a grapple to the ground. Think Ganon's Flame Choke except with a starting hit instead of a grapple. If done in the air, similar to flame choke, you can choke the opponent down

• Strong: Larger Vertical Distance but slower. And more damage
  • Light: Shorter Vertical Distance but faster. And less damage

Up Special: 00 Shiki: Oni Yaki: Jumping Flame Spin Attack with a disjointed hitbox.

• Strong: Larger Distance upward and more damage on each hit.
  • Light: Shorter Distance upward and less damage on each hit.
Down Special: Ura 316 Shiki Saika - Iori punches downwards like Terry and they wave shoots out high in front of Him, causing High Damage.

Final Smash: Blood of Orochi Under the Night of the Moon: MAX Ura 108 Shiki Ya Sakazuki+ MAX Kin 1211-Shiki: Ya Otome: Does the Faster Version of SDM Ya Sakazuki and goes into a cinematic motion where Iori becomes Orochi Iori does Tsuma Kushi to drag the opponent to the ground followed by the iconic SDM Ya Otome where Iori grabs the opponent drags them to the ground and manages to brutally claw them like a beast with bloody eyes followed by a violent slam that causes an explosion.

Command Input 1: Ge-Shiki Yumebiki
- Iori claws at the opponent for the first step and, if pressing C (95') or A (97'~), follows with a backfist for the second. Removed in '96, but returns in '97.

Command Input 2: Ge-Shiki Gofu In 'Shinigami'
- A two-step ax kick; both steps are overheads. Removed in '96, but returns in '97, as an overhead attack. Removed in XII (retained by Flames Iori in XIII), but returns in XIV.

Command Input 3: Ge-Shiki Yuriori - Oddball backwards kick. Removed in '96, but returns in '97. Removed in XII (retained by Flames Iori in XIII), but returns in XIV.

Gimmicks:
1v1 Facing, Command Inputs and special gauge meter, where he charges his Attacks like Specials.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Job about his Moveset:
Neutral Special: 108 Shiki Yamibarai - Iori throws a Purple Fireball that travels through Ground with long distance and gives Flame Damage. If it's made in Mid-Air, then the Fireball goes straight down in 90° Angle and falls. It can be used for Edgeguarding for Example. The Damage of Fireball is Normal, which is 5% (Although it can be spammable move).

Forward Special: 127 Shiki Ayobana - Iori quickly slides straightforward and slams the Enemy into Ground like Bowser's Flying Slam attack, but it's More faster. The Damage of Forward Special is High, which is 10.4% of it.
The prompt is to do the whole moveset I think?

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Job about his Moveset:

I don't know about Iori too much and I don't wanna waste Time thinking about his Attacks, so I don't think it will do his whole moveset.
You kinda have to so a full moveset or nothing buddy.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Well, I tried.

Normals:
Jab: Iori starts the Jab string with a claw swipe, followed by a backhanded fist. A two-stage Jab that doesn't loop, unlike with Wario.

Damage: 4% (First), 6% (Second)
Dash attack: Iori makes a mad dash forwards and slashes forwards with an X-shaped claw strike.

Damage: 12.3%
F-tilt: Ge-Shiki Gofu In 'Shinigami'Iori performs an axe kick in front of himself, hitting both opponents in front of himself or above himself.

Damage: 12.3%
U-tilt:Iori performs a quick and easy claw swipe upwards, catching opponents that may be above him.

Damage: 8.5%
D-tilt:Iori stretches his leg along the ground in a sweep kick in front of himself.

Damage: 5%

Smashes:
Side Smash: 311 Shiki Tsumakushi
Iori_Tsumakushi.gif
An overhead claw swipe bolstered with purple fire. Propels Iori forwards a good distance as he's attacking.

Damage: 22%
Up Smash: Iori leans back with his arms crossed in front of himself, then performs a brutal cross-scratch above himself, hitting opponents on both sides if they're standing near him, and striking opponents above him. Based on one of the alternate endings to Yaotome.

Damage: 19%
Down Smash:
1635438400876.png
Iori stands on one hand and performs a beefy double thrust kick in front of himself that reaches out rather far and deals heavy-hitting damage. Based on his Crouching D attack from KOF XI.

Damage: 24%

Aerials:
N-air:
1635438451354.png
A single, simple punch similar to Ryu, Ken and Terry's N-air's.

Damage: 9%
F-air
1635438460308.png
Iori performs a hefty mid-air thrust kick in front of himself. Based on his Aerial B from King of Fighters.

Damage: 13% (Clean), 9% (Late)
B-air: Ge-Shiki Yuriori
1635438472263.png
Iori performs a different thrust kick behind himself, which comes out at an angle and is much more forceful.

Damage: 15% (Clean), 11% (Late)
D-air:Iori performs a mighty palm-thrust downwards. Can meteor smash if hit at the start of the move. Based on Iori's Hop C from KOF.

Damage: 10% (Clean), 8% (Late)
U-air:A Smash original. Iori infuses his hands in purple fire and slashes them both in an arc above himself, causing a small explosion.

Damage: 4% (Hit), 9% (Explosion)

Throws:
Grab:Iori reaches out to grab the opponent by the scruff of their neck, pumping their body with fire for his pummel.

Damage: 1% per Pummel
Forward Throw: Iori puts his free hand on their torso and performs a hefty upwards claw swipe.

Damage: 11%
Down Throw:Iori raises his opponent high above his head, then smashes the opponent into the ground beneath him, bouncing them off the ground. Based on his back throw from the modern KOF games.

Damage: 12%
Back Throw: Iori stylishly whizzes past the opponent and punches them in their back, knocking them backward. Based on one of his throws from the older games.

Damage: 8%
Up Throw: Iori reels back both fists and smashes them into the ground beneath him, creating a large pillar of purple fire that launches the opponent.

Damage: 2% x 3 (Pillar Summon), 5% (Final Hit)

Specials:
Neutral Special: 108 Shiki Yamibarai
Iori_Yamibarai.gif
A projectile similar to Power Wave that travels along the ground. It's got weaker damage than Power Wave, but it travels faster, in turn.

Damage: 5% (Tapped), 7% (Held)

:GCD::GCDR::GCR::GCA:: The input version is faster, and equals in damage to Power Wave.

Damage: 8% (Tapped), 10% (Held)
Forward Special: 127 Shiki Aoibana
Iori_Aoibana.gif
A three-stage rekka combo attack that involves two Twin Pistons-style uppercuts before ending with a vicious overhead cudgel smash. Tap to go a short distance, hold to go farther.

Damage:
Tap: 3% (Uppercuts), 5% (Cudgel), 11% (Total)
Hold: 4% (Uppercuts), 6% (Cudgel) 14% (Total)

:GCD::GCDL::GCL::GCA: x3: Deals more powerful hits, cudgel smash now spikes.

Damage:
Tap: 5% (Uppercuts), 7% (Cudgel), 17% (Total)
Hold: 6% (Uppercuts), 8% (Cudgel), 20% (Total)
Backward Special: 212 Shiki Kototsuki In
Iori_Kototsuki_In.gif
A dashing command grab that functions similarly to the aerial version of Ganondorf's Side B.

Damage: 1% (Grab), 14% (Blast)

:GCR::GCDR::GCD::GCDL::GCL::GCA:: Kototsuki In now has upper-body invincibility like with Kazuya's Crouch Dash and comes out faster.

Damage: 1% (Grab), 16% (Blast)
Up Special: 100 Shiki Oniyaki
Iori_Oniyaki.gif
A twisting upwards uppercut. Tap B to go a shorter height, hold B to ascend higher.

Damage: 11% (Tap), 12% (Hold)

:GCR::GCD::GCDR::GCA:: Gain armor at the start of the move. If hit with these armor frames up, gain an extra hit.

Damage: 13% (Tap), 14% (Hold), 2% (Tap Counter), 3% (Hold Counter)
Down Special: MAX Charge/MAX Mode
1635396013431.png
Enter a charge state similar to Limit Charge, which takes 500 frames to go from empty to full. When filled, use Down Special again to activate MAX Mode, indicated by a yellow aura similar to Kazuya's Rage, which grants you the following benefits:
  • Specials can now be canceled into other Specials.
  • Damage from normals decreases by 10%.
  • The input versions of Specials have their damage increased by 10%.
  • Iori can access his own Super Special Moves.
MAX Mode deactivates once the meter reaches 0, which can occur by waiting 15 seconds, or after successfully landing a Super Special Move.

Super Special Moves:
Ura 108 Shiki Yasakazuki
Iori_Yasakazuki.gif
:GCD::GCDL::GCL::GCDL::GCD::GCDR::GCR::GCA:: Fires a projectile along the ground that shoots Thundaga-style pillars of fire that reach as high as Power Geyser and chain into themselves.

Damage: 4% (Normal), 9% (Pillars)
Kin 1211 Shiki Yaotome
Iori_Yaotome.gif
:GCD::GCDR::GCR::GCDR::GCD::GCDL::GCL::GCA:: Dashes forwards with a hitgrab claw strike. If he hits one opponent, Iori will unleash a flurry of 8 claw slashes before creating a large blast of purple flames that damages both the caught opponent and surrounding opponents.

Damage: 1.5% (Claw Swipes), 20% (Blast)

Final Smash:
2029 Shiki Dairantou
Iori_Yasakazuki.gif

Iori_Yaotome.gif

1635438753498.png
Iori performs a Final Smash that's similar to Terry's: Iori starts the Final Smash by performing a bolstered version of Yasakazuki. If one opponent is caught, Iori will perform Yaotome on the opponent, but cap off with his Climax Move from KOF XV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom