• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Yeah, apart Nier Automata is more like a mix between Hack n' Slash and JRPG meanwhile Dante is pure Hack n' Slash action. And meanwhile 2B has a pod and the ability to make herself a bomb Dante has a cool hat and a motorcycle 🗿

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I just would rather have Dante first since he's more of a legacy pick for our second hack n slash character, I wasn't trying to compare the two beyond that

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I just would rather have Dante first since he's more of a legacy pick for our second hack n slash character, I wasn't trying to compare the two beyond that
While I’m not using this to defend 2B in any way, we will be reorganizing the lineup of season 3. So 2B coming before Dante is a rather non-issue unless, well, 2B gets in instead of Dante. If both get in, there’s a 100% chance that we can reorganize it so Dante would technically come before 2B in the lineup.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My personal favorites are Sol and Lloyd, the rest are fine, they just aren't my cup of tea. In terms of the other additions like the content between the characters, etc I think there is a good chunk where to choice, I don't feel that someone could not like anything in this pack, there is just a lot of things.

Last edited:

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
Personally Sol and any sony rep are in my top picks, Geno and Lara are fire too, but I ****ing hate Lloyd, not really but it's the most underwhelming addition in the whole project for me. The additional stages, costumes and other stuff are amazing too but I regret submitting that Master Chief costume.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Summer spirits:
  1. Heat Man (Heat, Sun, y'know)
  2. Amingo (Cuando hace calor....Aqui en la playa....tututututu)
  3. Joe Higashi (Maybe too forced but, easy those shorts could be summer clothes)
If not, instead of Joe I submit Nia, because water.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Anyways, here are the series that we deconfirmed in our Capcom music submission! This is the official list:
  1. Theme of Morrigan (New Arrangment) - Darkstalkers Series
  2. Theme of Akira (New Arrangment) - Rival Schools Series
  3. Graveyard (New Arrangment) - Ghosts n' Goblins Series
  4. A Warring God - Breath of Fire IV
  5. Fatalis Phase 1 - Monster Hunter World
  6. Stage 2 - Strider
  7. Main Theme - Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
  8. Theme of Frank West - Dead Rising
  9. Into Free - Dragon's Dogma
  10. Menu - Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded
Morrigan from Darkstalkers was already deconfirmed thanks to being an Assist Trophy while Arthur and Frank were deconfirmed due to Mii Costumes. This leaves the following series from being eligible in the future:

• Rival Schools
  • Breath of Fire
  • Monster Hunter (We had saved Mii Costumes from this series from getting included.)
  • Strider
  • Ghost Trick
  • Dragon's Dogma
Here are the submissions for our Online Tourney

• Kirby
  • Wii Fit Trainer
  • Dr. Mario
  • Duck Hunt
  • Dark Pit
  • Mewtwo
  • Olimar
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • Stylist
  • Marin

Stages
  • Dream Land
  • Wii Fit Studio
  • Pac-Land
  • Collisseum
  • Windy Hill Zone
  • Kongo Jungle 64
  • Suzaku Castle
  • Hanenbow
  • Gyromite
  • Waluigi's Pinball
If you feel like this list needs being added on to, I will allow for more submissions but please PING me. That way I know and can update our front page. Otherwise, I will miss it.

Finally, here ar eour Dead by Daylight Spirits. I added one more to round us up to 8.

1. The Huntress
  2. The Trapper
  3. The Legion
  4. The Nurse
  5. The Trickster
  6. The Doctor
  7. The Oni
  8. Dwight, Meg, Claudette, & Jake
Who Submitted Oni!?

Also, while Amusement Park might be fun to have i think it'd rather let 2B in as a fighter to come along with this or another stage from her series. so i did ya a favor & voted for some of the other stages i think are intriguing.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Lloyd and Lara are two of my most wanted, and while they weren't in my most wanted, Geno and Sol are still great picks too in my opinion. While I didn't care for the idea of a first party Playstation rep in general, Ratchet is one of the best choices if I absolutely had to pick one, so I'm a mixed bag on him. Overall, a pretty decent pass.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Who Submitted Oni!?

Also, while Amusement Park might be fun to have i think it'd rather let 2B in as a fighter to come along with this or another stage from her series. so i did ya a favor & voted for some of the other stages i think are intriguing.
We were sitting just at 7 so I added Oni seeing as how it’s based on a Japanese mythological creature.

D

Deleted member

S2 pretty good. I feel like s1 might have had some more unexpected picks while s2, aside from rachet, was mostly expected fan picks. They're all pretty hype. But I feel like they could have been a little spread out maybe. Interested to see where we go with S3

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
It's been little over 24 hours and so here is our voting for the DLC stage. Remember, this series won't be allowed to have a character be submitted for Season 3.

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Kagatsuchi6 (18)4 (8)127
Furbitten Planet: Rayon2 (6)1 (2)311
VA-11 HALL-A3 (9)4 (8)219
DataDyne Central2 (6)3 (6)517
Amusement Park2 (6)3 (6)315

The clear winner for this job submission was Kagatsuchi from BlazBlue. This gives ArcSys a second stage in Season 2 and the only series in Smash that is is DLC and has a stage and mii costume to represent it. That's pretty telling. That being said, we are barring ArcSys DLC for Season 3. Before we get to submitting music, I do want to announce we will be doncuting 3 jobs at once:

Submit up to 3 BlazBlue Music

Please submit up to 3 BlazBlue music and please indiciate what game this belongs to.

Alright every, here we are at Season 3. Season 3 will be our very last season. Here is what you can expect:
  • Preorder Bonus
  • 6 Bundles
  • 4 DLC Stage Packs
  • 3 Music Packs
  • Spirit Events
  • Tourneys
With that being said, we will begin our flast season, Season 3, with the promotional preorder bonus which consists of a Deluxe Mii Costume.

Promotional Mii Costume: Deluxe Mii Costume + Remix + Masterpiece

This will not consist of a Mii Costume but will also come with a Remix song PLUS a Masterpiece of the game. This character must be a popular character within Smash speculation and should help set the tone of Season 3. While we are looking to fullfil fan dreams, we are also looking to shake things up so this promotional Mii Costume should be something that startsthings off. In addition, it's the only Promotional Mii Costume that has a remix and a masterpiece along with it so please keep this in mind when submitting. As always, please provide a picture, name, series, and Mii Costume. Please new franchises to justify including a new remix for that series. Characters from Season 1 Spirit Events are ok. Mii Costumes based off Assist Trophies are also ok as long as it fulfills the required rules.

Discussion: What should the Six Job Prompts be According to You
I have all six job prompts picked up and I spent months working on making sure they are fun and creative while also bringing forth quality submissions from everyone. That being said, I wouldn't say they are set in stone. If you were in my shoes, what six job prompts would you put forth to ensure this Season 3 hits all the right notes, is fun, and encourages creativity while also fulffiling fan dreams and desires.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
BlazBlue Music BlazBlue Music BlazBlue Music BlazBlue Music:
Aclaration: XBlaze IS a BlazBlue game, more especifically it's a visual novel spin-off, yet even if this wouldn't be allowed the song itself appeared in BlazBlue Central Fiction has the Es vs the Mercury sisters theme so if we can't cite XBlaze, Central Fiction is fine.

Since no body else submitted music, I will add Rebellion, Ragna's Theme, and that would also mean that we will reach the 10 songs limit.
Six Prompts:
  • Second Rep for a TP of the Base Roster, because why not, I think there are some franchises that could have some extra representation like Persona.
  • Modern Game Rep, definitively-not-a-excuse-for-submit-Nahobino-or-Noah-and-Mio.
  • Character from an already repped Company, maybe would overlap with Second TP rep, but in a wider way since it would allow characters from companies who are here but their games aren't represented (Dante and 2B let's goooo)
  • Visual Novel Rep, maaaaaaybe this one no because I don't think there are that much people who likes the genre, but I just want another rep from this particular genre, there are just a lot of potential imo, not just probably the most likely ones Saber and a Danganronpa rep, but characters from Tsukihime, Steins;Gate, Dies Irae, When They Cry, heck, if you want memes submit Hatoful Boyfriend if you want!
  • A Character of X Color, I think it would be fun submit a character just based on their representative color, and it's probably the option with most variety.
  • Free Slot, I think the final job would be completely free, of course mantaining the general rules of the thread but there is no limitation to a particular genre, release date, company, color, etc.
Pre-Purchase Bonus Costume: Aoko Aozaki (Mahou Tsukai No Yoru, Mii Brawler/Gunner)
1656558620865.png
Who tf is she you asked?, well Aoko is the protagonist from the visual novel Mahou Tsukai no Yoru (sometimes traduced to Witch of the Holy Night), her game is near to be ported to the Nintendo Switch in a brand new remaster that would count with voice acting, I just want to make Type-Moon have at least a finger inside the game, and since Aoko is my favorite character yet of all Type-Moon's rep she is one of the least likely so I'm fine with just a costume.

Her costume would be based on her Redshift appearence, I will not say what is that supposed to be since it's a ****ing huge spoiler yet since it's her most interesing appearence I decided to choose this one. The costume would be for both the Mii Brawler and Gunner (or if we can't use both it would be only for the Mii Brawler), the Mii Gunner version would have a cannon make of magic circles like this ones:
The remix would be one of her Leitmotifs, Five.
The Masterpiece would be the proper Mahoyo, allowing you to play the first day of the VN, in the case that a VN wouldn't be considered fitting for a Masterpiece the other option is Melty Blood Actress Again, where you will be able to play Aoko's Arcade Route.

If the inclusion of this costume denies the submission of Type-Moon has a whole in the future I will not submit anything.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Submit a character who has never been on a Nintendo console
  2. Submit a steed user
  3. Submit a quadruped
  4. Submit an inanimate object or vehicle without a visible driver/pilot
  5. Submit a character with gross-out humour
  6. Submit a character from before 1985

Last edited:

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
Only being able to select three songs from a franchise with a huge amount of bangers seems unfair...yet here are my selections:
Bullet Dance (Remix)
Condemnation Wings (Remix)
Memory of Tears

Bullet Dance is from the first game and the other 2 are from the second one. I love lyrical songs xd

For a mii costume, since it looks that I wouldn't be able to have my boy playable I will try to bring him in this way.
Omori (Mii Swordman):
1656556873256.png

He will use a knive has a sword, it would change the Mii's skin color to white by default, yet if you try to change the costume's color it would have a variant with "normal colors" based on Sunny.
For a remix I think there is no other song more iconic from Omori than O-ya-su-mi-oooooooooooo, so here it is a remix of My Time.
And for the Masterpiece, it would be an edited part of the start of the game (in the Otherworld), that would countain part of the maze from the Junkyard Zone and the fight against Space Boyfriend, it would have 15 minutes to complete it.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Summer Spirit
1) C.J.
2) MC mode
3) Octo Zombie

Max's Thoughts:
Would have a high level of enthusiasm with Sol, that's for sure. Sol Legacy is a given after that, to boot.
Lara...I dunno his thoughts on Tomb Raider, but I'd imagine he'd get a little chuckle because of what she's well known for.
Lloyd would get a bit of snark from him. Could probably be Byleth-level, dunno if he knows about the Tales series, personally.
He'd tip his hat to the Geno fans who finally got their wish. Kind of like how Sora played out.
There'd be probably some extreme confusion mixed with some pleasant feeling with Ratchet & Clank's announcement. Could probably lead to him playing Ratchet & Clank onstream.
Goliso, I am updating the front page. What series is MC Mode apart of? Also, I don't think we have a C.J. spirit. Is this the GTA C.J.?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
BlazBlue Music BlazBlue Music BlazBlue Music BlazBlue Music:
Aclaration: XBlaze IS a BlazBlue game, more especifically it's a visual novel spin-off, yet even if this wouldn't be allowed the song itself appeared in BlazBlue Central Fiction has the Es vs the Mercury sisters theme so if we can't cite XBlaze, Central Fiction is fine.
Six Prompts:
  • Second Rep for a TP of the Base Roster, because why not, I think there are some franchises that could have some extra representation like Persona.
  • Modern Game Rep, definitively-not-a-excuse-for-submit-Nahobino-or-Noah-and-Mio.
  • Character from an already repped Company, maybe would overlap with Second TP rep, but in a wider way since it would allow characters from companies who are here but their games aren't represented (Dante and 2B let's goooo)
  • Visual Novel Rep, maaaaaaybe this one no because I don't think there are that much people who likes the genre, but I just want another rep from this particular genre, there are just a lot of potential imo, not just probably the most likely ones Saber and a Danganronpa rep, but characters from Tsukihime, Mahou Tsukai no Yoru, Steins;Gate, Dies Irae, When They Cry, heck, if you want memes submit Hatoful Boyfriend if you want!
  • A Character of X Color, I think it would be fun submit a character just based on their representative color, and it's probably the option with most variety.
  • Free Slot, I think the final job would be completely free, of course mantaining the general rules of the thread but there is no limitation to a particular genre, release date, company, color, etc.
Pre-Purchase Bonus Costume: Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat/Mii Brawler)
Yep, I'm ending Mortal Kombat's whole career, and it isn't because I don't like MK or something hell nah I love MK!, but I think we have enought fighting games (saids the dude who still has so copium about include Geese or Rock Howard cof cof) so having another MK Mii Costume and this one more complete would be great!
I decided to go to the more modern MK11 design, it isn't my favorite (those are the Deception costume and the Injustice design) but I consider it very neat looking to be a deluxe skin.

The remix that would accompain this Mii Costume is no more and no less than the iconic Techno Syndrome, the song wasn't an original of the games yet it became synonymous of Mortal Kombat so it would be a sin not include it here.
For the Masterpiece I choosed the arcade version of Mortal Kombat II, it would allow you to play the whole Arcade Mode but the only avalaible characters would be Scorpion and Sub-Zero.
Only being able to select three songs from a franchise with a huge amount of bangers seems unfair...yet here are my selections:
Bullet Dance (Remix)
Condemnation Wings (Remix)
Memory of Tears

Bullet Dance is from the first game and the other 2 are from the second one. I love lyrical songs xd

For a mii costume, since it looks that I wouldn't be able to have my boy playable I will try to bring him in this way.
Omori (Mii Swordman):
View attachment 355750

He will use a knive has a sword, it would change the Mii's skin color to white by default, yet if you try to change the costume's color it would have a variant with "normal colors" based on Sunny.
For a remix I think there is no other song more iconic from Omori than O-ya-su-mi-oooooooooooo, so here it is a remix of My Time.
And for the Masterpiece, it would be an edited part of the start of the game (in the Otherworld), that would countain part of the maze from the Junkyard Zone and the fight against Space Boyfriend, it would have 15 minutes to complete it.
I am getting the feeling Nintendo probably wouldn't want two games that are noted for very violent and inappropriate themes to be allowed as a masterpiece. I will think about it but I may veto these. Plus, we already have Scorpion. Let another series shine instead. No need for a second Mii Costume from MK. I would prepare back up submissions in case I veto them.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Also, a couple of things...

This will obviously lead to not only that franchise but most likely that company not being eligible for submissions in Season 3.

Characters that have been on a Nintendo console please.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
BlazBlue Songs:
MUST DIE ~ BlazBlue: Central Fiction
Motor Head (BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger)
Reppuu (BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger)

Mii Costume + Remix + Masterpiece:
1656558760313.png

Rick Taylor (Mii Brawler)
The main protagonist of the arcade horror beat-em-up Splatterhouse by Namco. In Smash, the Mii Brawler would have Rick's hockey mask as a headpiece and the tattered, barefoot blue clothes for the body piece. It comes with a remix of Splatterhouse 2's boss theme and a Masterpiece of Splatterhouse 2, lasting 5 minutes.

Six Prompts:

A Character Nobody Knows Is Actually From A Video Game: I made an entire thread dedicated to some of those characters (I dunno who else there is), two of which we already have in Infinite (Reimu & Agumon). I would go with this prompt not just because it'd be an interesting experience to see Carmen Sandiego or Sacrier's Blood in Smash tracing them back to their video game debuts, but last because I want to see people confused over it all.

Visual Novel Character: Look, I know we already have Phoenix Wright, but that was back in Season 1. I'd say it's high time for another character. Saber, Monokuma, Okarin, anybody from a Visual Novel.

Highly-Influential Character Not Yet In Smash: Exactly what it says on the tin. This could include Doom Slayer, Chosen Undead, hell, you could probably even submit Pitfall Jumper.

Arcade Character: There are no doubt a lot of arcade games that people remember fondly: from PAC-MAN to all the fighting games to Dig Dug, arcades were an age where you can walk in with your buddies and have fun. I'd say we should add some more variety to our arcade game line-up. Maybe someone like Dirk the Daring?

Character From A Long-Awaited Game: Let's be real: waiting over a decade for a game to come out is rough. It's also a crapshoot; on the one hand, you have your Duke Nukem Forevers and your Cyberpunk 2077s and your FF15s. But on the other hand, you have absolute bangers like Elden Ring, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and Team Fortress 2. Regardless of your opinion on any of these games, I'd say it's high time we get ourselves a character from one of those games.

The Bane of All Adversities: Bayonetta for Smash 4: she was "too sexy", "had realistic firearms", and "had no star power". So imagine their surprise when she was revealed as the final character in the game alongside Corrin. Sora in Ultimate: he was considered "just another anime swordfighter", a "copyright nightmare", and a flat-out "impossibility". Oh, the tears of joy that were shed as Sora flew the light-filled void to Simple & Clean. Those two had one thing in common: they were characters that were considered "entirely out of the realm of possibility" and yet were symbols of overcoming adversity just to satisfy fans across the globe. If this is going to be our final character, then we need one that would be the equivalent of directly bombarding Twitter HQ with a coronal mass ejection from the sun. Something to surpass both Steve and Sora. We probably don't have any idea who, but I'm hopeful that can be arranged somewhat.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I am getting the feeling Nintendo probably wouldn't want two games that are noted for very violent and inappropriate themes to be allowed as a masterpiece. I will think about it but I may veto these. Plus, we already have Scorpion. Let another series shine instead. No need for a second Mii Costume from MK. I would prepare back up submissions in case I veto them.
Alright, I changed mine, my cousin said that she wouldn't submit anything since it was only interesed in Omori.

EDIT: Just noted the second message, guess I will also not submit anything.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1656558947553.png

Professor Layton

Mii Swordfighter

Like Vaultboy, this Mii Costume takes on the appearance of Layton but in a rather comical bobble-head type fashion. The remix is:

The Masterpiece is the first ten minutes of the first game

Professor Layton would be an excellent addition to fulfill the Phoenix vs Layton without using up a newcomer slot but also allows us to cross off Level-5 as a new company seeing as the other potential contenders are Jibanyan and Oliver. While it's a sad sacrifice, it's one thay wouldn't hurt us too much.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Promotional Mii Costume:

Angry Birds (Brawler)

A game image of Red on a blue background. The Rovio Entertainment logo is inside a white banner.

Angry Birds is one of the most famous and best selling games of all time that has been ported to numerous different systems, including Nintendo systems. The Bird costume would be a brawler with a hat and a costume, adorned with feathers. Presumably the costume would be of the most iconic Red Bird, but if Bomberman alternate costumes are allowed for this job, I'd like to include the others as well (Yellow, Blue, Black, White, and Pink). If not, then just the Red Bird. The masterpiece would be the original Angry Birds game which has been on the Wii, Wii U, and 3DS already.

The remix would be a remix of the main theme.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Mii Costume

Freddy Fazbear

Five nights at freddy's needs no introduction at this point

The song would be the Security Breach theme

The masterpiece would be for Ultimate Custom Night

Six Prompts

1. Submit a character from a Multiplayer title
2. Submit a character from a series already represented on the roster
3. Submit a character from a series that is primarily on PC
4. Submit a character that does not walk on 2 legs (It can be a quadruped, a mounted fighter, a floating character etc. as long as they don't use only 2 legs to move.)
5. Submit a character with a large Mobile presence (I doesn't have to just be a character from a mobile game it can also be characters like Saber)
6. Submit a character that blurs the line between Video Game and Non-games (Clippy, Hatsune Miku, Pepper Roni etc.)

Last edited:

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
ker's Bad Fur Day) (All classes)

The last scrimbo bimblo type character (Except for Spyro) that should have a better representation, his costume will give the Mii Conker's head for the headgear and Conker's outfit and tail for the body, in terms of weapons since this is an All Classes costume, the Swordfighter willl feature a chainsaw while the gunner would feature an mp5 (Weapon that Conker is seen using).
Re-submitting this ( Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom ), with Windy
The masterpiece would be the original Conker's Bad Fur Day

For the 3th season prompts
1. A character from an already represented third party
2. A character from PC gaming
3. A character highly requested by the fans
4. A character from a current first party game
5. A character from a highly popular part of gaming that isn't represented in Smash yet (Think mobile games or underrepresented genres)
6. Anything (In this job anything will count, except non-videogame characters)

Prompt submissions:
1. Submit a character from 80's game.
2. Submit a character from represented company.
3. Submit a character, who debuted on PC.
4. Submit a 1st party character from current game.
5. Submit a character from unrepresented genre (Like Beat'em up for example).
6. Submit a highly requested character.

I'll do the costume later if I could....

Costume submission:
( Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom ) Resubmission:

Fulgore (Killer Instinct) (Mii Brawler)
View attachment 355217

"C-c-combo breaker!"
Who is he?
Fulgore is antagonist/neutral character of Rare's 1994 fighting game Killer Instinct and he is a highly-advanced heavy assault cyborg and the world's first artificial soldier, created by megacorporal company Ultratech.
He is one of most iconic KI characters from the series and many KI fans can recognize him. His design changed throughout the games: ranging from MK1 to MK3.
He was a penultimate boss in first game before Eyedol, then he appears as playable character throughout all KI games.
Fulgore represents a "Shotokan" character; utilizing zoning and close quarters combat in a way that's easy to use but difficult to master.

Mii description:
As for Fulgore mii costume, his costume consists of:
  • Headgear: His mask with blond ponytail (Covers whole Mii head).
  • Outfit: His metallic armor body.
  • Fists: His fists covered with 2 blue blades from back of his fists.

His design would be based on his classic Incarnation from Killer Instinct II game, but he has realistic cues taken from his 2013/MK III design (Making him little bit more realistic).

Why Fulgore as mii costume:
I nominate Fulgore as mii costume, because he would represent Killer Instinct franchise, which is owned by Rare and Microsoft now. Also it would make sense to include him, since we have Scorpion Mii costume and his mii costume would be based on another unrepresented fighting game franchise.
Besides that, Fulgore's design makes sense as Mii Brawler costume, given the fact that Miis' proportions would fit into his body.

Remix:

The remix for Fulgore would be remix of the main theme from Killer Instinct.
(Credit to Dark Nexus)

(I've considered Fulgore's theme as remix, but it should represent the whole series as game)

Masterpiece:
Killer Instinct (Arcade, 1994)
1656594162222.png
A 1994 fighting game made by Rare. Released on SNES, Gameboy and arcades. The masterpiece takes 4 minutes and you play only Fulgore when fighting random opponents.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I can’t think of a Mii costume right now but some ideas for Season 3 newcomer prompts:

1. Submit an arcade/microcomputer character.
2. Submit a character who was highly influential to the video game industry.
3. Submit a 1st party character
4. Submit a second third party character from a franchise represented on the roster.
5. Submit a character from an unrepresented genre.
6. Submit a character that would totally break the internet.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
My prompts
1.Submit a flying character
2.Submit a prehistoric animal
3.Submit a Pokémon
4.Submit a cartoony character
5.Submit an indie rep
6.Submit an M rated game character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom