• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Including Pyramid Head in any capacity, let alone using him as a Luma/Arsene/Nana standin.

Not to mention he's constantly covered in blood.

And on top of that, the director of Silent Hill 2 hates that Konami uses him like they do, saying it's missing the point of the character. If we want to be true to the character, including him would be a problem, not even mentioning the panning the game would get from parents if he was included. He's overtly too violent and gross of a character to be included in this.

Playstation All-Stars? Sure. But here? No. Not appropriate. Same with a GTA protagonist.
Totally see where you're coming from with PH (even if I personally think excluding a character from a made-up game for a reason like that is a bit unnecessary). But as I stated above, there is nothing inherently obscene or too mature about a character like CJ based on him alone. I feel like I've said this same thing plenty of times before, but Smash associating itself with GTA is not a bad thing. Sure, some parents will be upset. But I don't see why that's any different from having Resident Evil in Smash, it's also a fairly controversial series.
If we say we can't include a character because they come from a series that is controversial (not the character themselves being controversial) then I think we're limiting ourselves WAAAAAAY too much. I just wanna have fun, man, I don't want characters banned for arbitrary reasons like that.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I think a lot of people aren't understanding that the problem with Pyramid Head (at least how I see it) is moreso the themes he represents than the content. I feel the same way about the Mother villains and that's a series completely free of gore; sex; and blood for the most part. I just think there's a fine line between a regular villain with a sad backstory at worst and one who represents deeper struggles that are close to those experienced in the darkest fascets of real life. Just having a blood-stained sword and a creepy cartilige tongue isn't a big deal, being a physical manifestation of a murderer's guilt and sexual depravity is.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Totally see where you're coming from with PH (even if I personally think excluding a character from a made-up game for a reason like that is a bit unnecessary). But as I stated above, there is nothing inherently obscene or too mature about a character like CJ based on him alone. I feel like I've said this same thing plenty of times before, but Smash associating itself with GTA is not a bad thing. Sure, some parents will be upset. But I don't see why that's any different from having Resident Evil in Smash, it's also a fairly controversial series.
If we say we can't include a character because they come from a series that is controversial (not the character themselves being controversial) then I think we're limiting ourselves WAAAAAAY too much. I just wanna have fun, man, I don't want characters banned for arbitrary reasons like that.
CJ's literally a serial murderer whose entire story is about revenge and "loyalty to the gang", who is portrayed as "the hero of the story". Resident Evil is at least represented by characters with justifiable violence.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I mean, the game would be panned by parents if it included Resident Evil, a game that includes chopping off hands, human-on-human gun violence, zombie attacks and giant mutant fetuses crawling in creepy old mansions, and look who Infinite has right now.

Secondly, Pyramid Head could absolutely get away with lacking blood and violence, just look at his appearance in Bomberman.

Thirdly, the SH director said Pyramid Head was a part of James's story, the major reason behind his ire towards Konami using his monster. By having James be the playable character in addition to Pyramid Head, we would be honoring the story of SH2.

Fourthly, I dunno if you got your impression of Pyramid Head from the Gans movies, but in SH2 proper, Pyramid Head wasn't necessarily as violent: he threatened with violence, yes, but he doesn't actually seem to follow through with it in regards to our protagonist: he exists to torment James, not flay him alive. Sure, he does it a lot with Maria, but he's not inherently violent.

Fifthly, the accolades of the franchise should be enough to attract him to Smash, as Silent Hill 2 is not only the absolute peak of the franchise, but also considered the greatest game in the entire horror genre. Not many video games receive such an honor. As Smash is a celebration of gaming history as a whole, it'd make sense to include Silent Hill in some capacity.

Sixthly, as I've mentioned before, a user on this very website said the SH director was A-OK with crossovers and even congratulated the DBD developers over the Silent Hill chapter.

Seventhly, Smash seems to have this effect of drawing people to the lore of new franchises. Even if they do eventually manage to piece together what he symbolizes, they won't at first. Just think about how Doom Slayer requests exploded when Joker's moveset was shown: they didn't know his Gun was fueled by cognitive mumbojumbo, they just focused on the fact that it looked real enough to justify Doom Slayer being in Smash.

So I understand where you're coming from, and respect your opinion about the topic of PH in Smash, but the fact of the matter is that there are a metric ton of reasons why Pyramid Head should be in Smash over PSASBR.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I mean, the game would be panned by parents if it included Resident Evil, a game that includes chopping off hands, human-on-human gun violence, zombie attacks and giant mutant fetuses crawling in creepy old mansions, and look who Infinite has right now.

Secondly, Pyramid Head could absolutely get away with lacking blood and violence, just look at his appearance in Bomberman.

Thirdly, the SH director said Pyramid Head was a part of James's story, the major reason behind his ire towards Konami using his monster. By having James be the playable character in addition to the character, we would be honoring the story of SH2.

Fourthly, I dunno if you got your impression of Pyramid Head from the Gans movies, but in SH2 proper, Pyramid Head wasn't necessarily as violent: he threatened with violence, yes, but he doesn't actually seem to follow through with it in regards to our protagonist: he exists to torment James, not flay him alive. Sure, he does it a lot with Mary, but he's not inherently violent.

Fifthly, the accolades of the franchise should be enough to attract him to Smash, as Silent Hill 2 is not only the absolute peak of the franchise, but also considered the greatest game in the entire horror genre. Not many video games receive such an honor. As Smash is a celebration of gaming history as a whole, it'd make sense to include Silent Hill in some capacity.

Sixthly, as I've mentioned before, a user on this very website said the SH director was A-OK with crossovers and even congratulated the DBD developers over the Silent Hill chapter.

So I understand where you're coming from, and respect your opinion of about the man in Smash, but the fact of the matter is that there are a metric ton of reasons why Pyramid Head should be in Smash over PSASBR.
James is a wooden board of a character though. He doesn't do anything that isn't already covered by Leon.

DBD has literally nothing to do with it because it is literally a horror game. This is not a horror game.

As I said before, Resident Evil at minimum is at least represented by heroic characters who have a justifiable reason for their violence in universe.

Pyramid Head is not a hero. He's an entity existing to psychologically torment someone. I don't understand why you can't see how that's not even remotely appropriate. If we can't show Mai's massive mommy milkers we sure as hell can't show Pyramid Head, a psychological interpretation of the concept of murder in cold blood. Story or not, that is not a thing that Nintendo would want to touch with a ten-foot pole in their game about Kirby and Minecraft Steve playing a party game of knock-off-the-platform.

Even Snake, who comes from the most mature series in the game, still has a goofy side to his series, and his actions as a mercenary are done under political order - the maturity comes from the complexity of his actions, not swinging a blood-covered butcher knife around and hanging mannequins in an allegory that can be misconstrued as... well

Sexually Criminal Actions

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Silent Hill has a goofy side to it, too, believe it or not. There's a Dog Ending in Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3 has a magical girl outfit for Heather, and there was a secret ending in one game that involved several past SH characters throwing a surprise party for the protagonist.

Yes, Smash is not a horror game like DBD, but that's not the point. The point I'm trying to make is that he feels fine with crossovers, and if he seemed satisfied with what BHVR had done, then I'm sure he'd be fine with Smash.

Also, I know about the mannequins and all, but let's be real, are we going to let two questionable scenes involving them define who he is? I'm not saying we ignore it entirely, just that in the grand scope of SH2's plot, it only makes up like a small percentage of his appearance and background.

On your point with Mai: we rectified that by having Mai in the background of KoF Stadium, and she even has a Spirit. In addition to the extra Mai, we have a Spirit of Aphrodite from Hades (who is literally nude save for her hair covering her sensitive bits), and Pyra & Mythra, who are not only designed by a hentai artist, but even with the Smash censorship they're still the most fanservicey characters in the game. They even have jiggle physics ffs.

And as for being the embodiment of violence, you can't really make that argument when we have Ridley in Smash. Yeah, the visceral-looking Space Pirate who drags foes' faces across the floor and stabs a hole through their bodies with his tail. And he's in the same game as Kirby, Minecraft's Steve and PICHU. There's already a big clash in tone across characters, and he's one of the darkest playable villains in the Smash roster. If you read through the Metroid manga, you'll see why. Oh, and that same manga? It's canon. So the embodiment of cold murder you mention wouldn't seem that out of place when compared to the Cunning God of Death. And don't even get me started on Sephiroth, who may just rival Ridley in terms of how dark he is. Killing countless people, burning down Nibelheim, stabbing several characters including Aerith and Tifa, emotionally manipulating Cloud, I could go all day about the list of crimes he's done.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Silent Hill has a goofy side to it, too, believe it or not. There's a Dog Ending in Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3 has a magical girl outfit for Heather, and there was a secret ending in one game that involved several past SH characters throwing a surprise party for the protagonist.

Yes, Smash is not a horror game like DBD, but that's not the point. The point I'm trying to make is that crossovers are a major exception, and if he seemed satisfied with what BHVR had done, then I'm sure he'd be fine with Smash.

Also, I know about the mannequins and all, but let's be real, are we going to let two questionable scenes involving them define who he is? I'm not saying we ignore it entirely, just that in the grand scope of SH2's plot, it only makes up like a small percentage of his appearance and background.

On your point with Mai: we rectified that by having Mai in the background of KoF Stadium, and she even has a Spirit. In addition to the extra Mai, we have a Spirit of Aphrodite from Hades (who is literally nude save for her hair covering her sensitive bits), and Pyra & Mythra, who are not only designed by a hentai artist, but even with the Smash censorship they're still the most fanservicey characters in the game. They even have jiggle physics ffs.

And as for being the embodiment of violence, you can't really make that argument when we have Ridley in Smash. Yeah, the visceral-looking Space Pirate who drags foes' faces across the floor and stabs a hole through their bodies with his tail. And he's in the same game as Kirby, Minecraft's Steve and PICHU. There's already a big clash in tone across characters, and he's one of the darkest playable villains in the Smash roster. If you read through the Metroid manga, you'll see why. Oh, and that same manga? It's canon. So the embodiment of cold murder you mention wouldn't seem that out of place when compared to the Cunning God of Death.
And I think adding Mai was dumb. I think adding Aphrodite as a spirit was dumb, considering we know damn well that wouldn't fly.

Yeah, Ridley is there, but even he's never been shown engaging in that behavior. His sadism is told, and implied, but never shown. Silent Hill does show that side.

Pyra and Mythra aren't even remotely relevant to the discussion, considering that you have to go out of your way to find hentai by said artist. It's not blatantly in the source material, even if they are somewhat fanservicey. And even then, even then, fanservice or otherwise, they're never implied to be engaging in something even remotely as bad as the implications of Pyramid Head.

And yes, I'm aware of the goofy side of Silent Hill, but it's something that isn't a part of the actual story. It's all cosmetic, and sometimes even has to be unlocked through other methods, or only shows up at the end, while being non-canon. If you want to faithfully represent Silent Hill, then it needs to be filled with that horror element, and that is not appropriate under any circumstance.

I'm not wasting my time going in circles anymore. I'm done.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
And I think adding Mai was dumb. I think adding Aphrodite as a spirit was dumb, considering we know damn well that wouldn't fly.

Yeah, Ridley is there, but even he's never been shown engaging in that behavior. His sadism is told, and implied, but never shown. Silent Hill does show that side.

Pyra and Mythra aren't even remotely relevant to the discussion, considering that you have to go out of your way to find hentai by said artist. It's not blatantly in the source material, even if they are somewhat fanservicey. And even then, even then, fanservice or otherwise, they're never implied to be engaging in something even remotely as bad as the implications of Pyramid Head.

And yes, I'm aware of the goofy side of Silent Hill, but it's something that isn't a part of the actual story. It's all cosmetic, and sometimes even has to be unlocked through other methods, or only shows up at the end, while being non-canon. If you want to faithfully represent Silent Hill, then it needs to be filled with that horror element, and that is not appropriate under any circumstance.

I'm not wasting my time going in circles anymore. I'm done.
Um... forgive me if I sound rude, but didn't you already say you were done with this thread when we added Ratchet?

GolisoPower

Smash Master
You can say that adding Mai and Aphrodite is dumb, but it's happened. There's no undoing that they're in the game.

Besides, I may respect your opinion on the matter, but I feel like this thread shouldn't be dominated by what you feel is right for Infinite or not, because I can't be the only one who feels that way.

Venus, leadership, and everyone who's playing along seems to really want some of the characters suggested on this thread, and a major reason why some of these characters are suggested is because a lot of us like these characters. We even added Sakura because you liked Sakura Wars.

Also, by dying, I'm pretty sure you mean thread activity, because that seems to spike whenever there's drama like this. It just feels like you're just sticking around just to jump on people's suggestions like a wolf about to jump a deer. I had to tolerate someone on another SmashBoards game who was extremely toxic and when she got booted for it, she tried to kill it off by disencouraging future threadgoers by pronouncing it over and dead, but despite the latter happening it's had a major opposite effect, and that game is doing just fine without her. What you're doing right now is reminding me a little too much of that user.

I'm just saying you don't have to stick around just because someone you're attached to is still running the thread. Ever since we added Ratchet & Clank, you've lost all passion for this project, which has been completely solidified by you saying you're completely done with Smash Infinite.

If I insulted you in any way because of this post, then I'm sorry. But I don't know about everyone else here, but to me, that just seems to be the impression I get from you right now.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Eh, the thread is dying cause Smashboard's is dying. It was my hope that Creation Threads could possibly reinvigorate the fanbase and I think it did but at the cost of Infinite getting overshadowed by other Creation threads which is perfectly fine in my book. I am glad this started something off and if benefiting the site means Infinite getting pushed by the way side, I am fine with that :)

I will still do this project. Even if I can't get Pyramid Head in just for the lolz I will just have to write a hypothetical News article about Pyramid Head (Wait...it's already written! Just covered in cobwebs along with Lara Croft, Scorpion, Heavy, PokeRep, and ..... a certain robotic bear.) My main focus has been the community and seeing what you guys came up with instead of making my own roster like in a fan wikia or something.

Anyways, we have a lot of votes so here are the results from voting....

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Lemmings4 (12)0214
Servant Grunt1 (3)014
CJ05 (10)212
Pyramid Head2 (6)028
Tracer2 (6)5 (10)218
Big Daddy4 (12)3 (6)422

With that being said, Miss Fast Foot Shooter, those things that jump off cliffs, GTA the Guy, and Mr Spikey Head live to see another day!

Big Daddy will be joining the Mii Costume roster along with his large suit. Big Daddy is a Mii Costume that is for all classes including Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner. We will keep the above poll opened for a little while longer. Considering Heihachi is leading by just one vote with 17 votes, I am leaning to just having us including Heihachi.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
You can say that adding Mai and Aphrodite is dumb, but it's happened. There's no undoing that they're in the game.

Besides, I may respect your opinion on the matter, but I feel like this thread shouldn't be dominated by what you feel is right for Infinite or not, because I can't be the only one who feels that way.

Venus, leadership, and everyone who's playing along seems to really want some of the characters suggested on this thread, and a major reason why some of these characters are suggested is because a lot of us like these characters. We even added Sakura because you liked Sakura Wars.

Also, by dying, I'm pretty sure you mean thread activity, because that seems to spike whenever there's drama like this. It just feels like you're just sticking around just to jump on people's suggestions like a wolf about to jump a deer. I had to tolerate someone on another SmashBoards game who was extremely toxic and when she got booted for it, she tried to kill it off by disencouraging future threadgoers by pronouncing it over and dead, but despite the latter happening it's had a major opposite effect, and that game is doing just fine without her. What you're doing right now is reminding me a little too much of that user.

I'm just saying you don't have to stick around just because someone you're attached to is still running the thread. Ever since we added Ratchet & Clank, you've lost all passion for this project, which has been completely solidified by you saying you're completely done with Smash Infinite.

If I insulted you in any way because of this post, then I'm sorry. But I don't know about everyone else here, but to me, that just seems to be the impression I get from you right now.
You're wrong about me losing passion. If anything, my passion for it has just evolved into something different. The thread had everything BUT a realist being part of it. Everyone else was off in Cloud Cuckooland with submissions, and there isn't anything wrong with that inherintly - but I think that the thread needs someone to be grounded, to be realistic, to ensure that it doesn't get out of hand too far.

If we just throw in whatever we want, at that point it loses its identity as a Smash game.

If I have to be a bit of a stick in the mud to make my point across, I'll do it. I do what I think the thread desperately needs, and if that comes off as negative to anyone, I'm sorry, but I'm filling the role no one else wants to. It just so happens that my idea of Smash lines up with that goal.

I'm sticking around for Venus as well, but I don't appreciate being told that the thread doesn't need me just because you disagree with what I have to say.

I try not to be too much of a contrarian asshole about it, sometimes I slip up and lose my composure a bit.

I could easily just open up my own thread and say "let's do it right this time" but I'm not because that would be disrespectful and redundant.

I'll keep fighting til the bitter end on what I believe the thread needs - a dose of reality in a sea of unrealism.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m usually on board for what people submit; even some of the more questionable submissions. I do want to honor the submissions I may receive since, even though some submissions might seem questionable, it matters to someone if they really like that character hence why I want to accept most submissions. That being said, I do hold the right to reject them if they are obviously against the rules. I just like seeing what people submit and what sort of product we can create. My aim is a balance between realism and wishlist-tier.

Anyways, we are still accepting submissions for Ratchet & Clank SmashSpace content. I will be filling up our spots if we don’t get much. We also don’t have a Bundle name yet that fits with the criteria.

Once we finish, we will be jumping into something else after wrapping up this bundle.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Well, based on our poll results, Bomberman wins by 7 points! I was not expecting this but there was a rush of votes that took us by surprise!

So, our Wave ? consists of the following
Captain Qwark from ratchet and Clank (Mii Brawler)
Sackboy from Little Big Planet (Mii Brawler)
Kratos from God of War (Mii Swordfighter)
Pipo Monkey from Ape Escape (Mii Brawler)
Big Daddy from Bioshock (All classes)
Bomberman from Bomberman (Mii Brawler)

Despite saying we won't, I will extend SmashSpace submissions as well as Bundle titles until 8 hours from now...

That being said, I realized I forgot to jobs for the following franchises:

Hades, Ace Attorney, Sakura Wars, Digimon, and Ratchet & Clank

I forgot to add Artwork which is apart of the SmashSpace content....

Submit SmashSpace Artwork for Hades, Ace Attorney, Sakura Wars, Digimon, or Ratchet & Clank

You are allowed to submit up to 3 pieces of artwork. Please signify what franchise it belongs to and which game in that franchise it belongs to. This is something I forgot to include before we launched save for one job where we focused on it. I also forgot to add these for our DLC. Artwork can be added to our SmashSpace but can also be viewed on its own as well via picture viewer.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
"Courtroom Chaos"

From the Ace Attorney Trilogy soundtrack, Turnabout Tunes

"Forest Guide"

Concept art for R&C: Rift Apart

"Onward!"

From the Blu-Ray release of the anime Digimon Adventure, at least, I'm pretty sure. Advent Children content is perfectly fine so this should be as well.
Also I made up the titles for the first and third ones, should I just leave them untitled instead?

D

Deleted member

Infobot_from_R&C_(2002)_render.png

Smashspace item: Infobot:
These adorable little fellas turn up on all the R&C games. They provide helpful information to the player. They have screens hidden in their mouths. They will float around the smash space, and when interacted with will open their mouth to reveal a screen that plays short clips from past R&C adventures.

Last edited by a moderator:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
sorry, I can't post an image here because my computer's acting ridiculous.

I'm trying to fix the issue currently.

Edit at 4/5/22 at 10:20 AM: Fudge My Google Chrome and The Space Limitation Here.
1649175637153.png

The Tale of The Legendary Duo

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I feel that we are pretty set with our picture submissions so I will be moving us to our next job. I don't want a ton of artwork but two-three per new franchise is a good one I feel. Here are our artworks

Hades

Ace Attorney

Sakura Wars

Digimon

Ratchet & Clank

1649178976553.png

We will proceed to our next job which involves...

Spirit Event Job: Submit a Spirit Event based on a Franchise not in Smash

Previously, we included Spirit Events based on Atari and Live a Live. We will once again be submitting a third-party franchise for us to submit Spirits for. This franchise will have a total of 5-7 new Spirits in it and can't be represented in any form in Infinite. The series can be from a Western or a Japanese company and must have had at least one game on a Nintendo console. That being said, this game must of appeared on a recent console and nothing before hand so this includes the Wii, Wii U, or Switch. It can't be from a handheld. In addition, ports/virtual libraries do count.

In addition to these, we do need Spirit Information and Spirit Battles for the following Mii Costumes....

• Kratos
  • Sack Boy
  • Pipo Monkey
  • Big Daddy
This is because we will have Spirits and Spirit Battles for Mii Costumes that comes packaged with that Costume so please feel free to submit those when you can.

Finally,

We have closed our Ratchet & Clank bundle. I will be publishing our content soonish.

Last edited:
I'll resubmit Enter the Gungeon.
Enter the Gungeon (Enter the Smashgeon)
1649180822054.png

Enter the Gungeon is a roguelike bullet hell indie game that revolver about 4 Heroes that travel on Planet Gunymede to defeat the Evil bullet King that live on this land.
They fight evil Bosses that have Gun or firearm theme like in game.

You know, the franchise has some potential and it can appear as Spirits without any doubt, since this franchise is popular among fans, but not really iconic comparing to others.
I don't see them as fighters right now, so we can make the as Spirits.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We already have a Big Daddy Spirit

Anyway, my submission will be Drawn to Life

The classic "looks like shovelware, actually kinda good" franchise famous for its morbid finale. There were a few attempts to submit DTL spirits for base game but they were rejected.
I was about to veto this but then I saw Drawn to Life but then I saw it was released on the Switch so it will be accepted.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1649184166526.png
Kratos (God of War)
Class: :starman::starman:
Type: Primary Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Enhanceable at Lvl. 99
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultsimon: (Red & Black)
  • Stage: Skyworld
  • Music Track: Hades' Infernal Theme
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy's weapons have increased power
    • The enemy is attracted to weapon items
    • The enemy gains increased power when damaged

1649184246999.png
Kratos (Midgard) (God of War (PlayStation 4))
Class: :starman::starman::starman:
Type: Primary Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Critical-Health Attack +
1649184548845.png
Sackboy (LittleBig Planet)
Class: :starman::starman:
Type: Support Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Lightweight
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultsteve: (Red & Black)
  • Stage: Crafted World
  • Music Track: Board Game (Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival)
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy is lightweight
    • The enemy likes to use Neutral Special
    • The enemy has an Assist Trophy (Paper Mario)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1649184337969.png

Muramasa the Demon Blade

While this game only saw limited releases outside of Japan, the game was well received with high marks across the board. Eventually, the game saw a release on PSVita. This could be a good way to get the series revigorated again or to encourage an enhanced port on the newest Nintendo console. In terms of Spirits we could add, here are several ideas:

1649184501986.png

Momohime
1649184525535.png

Kisuke
1649184588623.png

Kongiku
1649184977950.png

Yuruzha
1649185002523.png

Muramasa Senji
1649184733729.png

Blue Monk
1649184896675.png

Chimera
1649184828951.png

Chiguru Bisshamon
1649184620795.png

Torahime
1649184936785.png

Yukinojo

We can decide which spirits we would want to include as we have no shortage if Kongiku and Yuruzha are questionable.

I feel the content in Muramasa lends itself well to having Spirits and Spirit Battles thanks to the content available and just how colorful the characters are. A few of the Spirit Battles would be quite interesting to see be materialized.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1649185093392.png

Amnesia Spirit Event: The Descent Into Darkness

A video game that was invaluable for the Let's Play genre on YouTube, the Amnesia series is a trilogy of horror video games well-beloved by the gaming community. There are three entries: The Dark Descent, A Machine For Pigs, and Rebirth. These three games are on the Switch as part of the Amnesia Collection. Some spirits can include...

1649185245354.png

Daniel: The player character for Dark Descent.

1649185265844.png

Baron Alexander: The main antagonist of Dark Descent.

1649185326178.png

Gatherers: The two enemies encountered in the Dark Descent.

1649185352714.png

Tasi Trianon: The main protagonist of Amnesia: Rebirth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom