• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Link to original post: [drupal=5004]Super Smash Bros 4[/drupal]

Just a general chat for anyone who wants to talk about Smash 4.

Tuasco

Smash Rookie
There should've be way more characters in the next game, if they are going ever to make one...
They should add Waluigi and Little Mac as fighters this time instead of assist trophies...

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Yeah, my therory is that they're just gonna add all the sensible Assist Trophies as playable(Helrin being nonsensible) and also add Ghirahim, Krystal, King K. Rool, Zoroark, Bandana Dee, and a new Pokemon Trainer.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I hope they really go all out with these games, they should be so well-made and content-rich that 5 years from when the game releases, people are gonna be like, "Damn, they were able to do all that?"

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Uh...why? I have high expectations because it's two games.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I don't have any expectations for this game. I hope it will be a good game but, regardless, they will never be up to what you wanted originally so why let yourself down? And...yeah....there is already a topic...topics...**** load of topics about this -_-;;;

lolxD my roster is like, kind of cool, but w/e don't judge, its my work >.>

ssb4 roster:
newcomers: naruto, sephiroth, cloud, sasuke, orochimaru, the grim reaper, and the lead singer from brokencyde xpp

do u guys like it :p :p :p

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
knowing that sakurai is looking at the brawl dojo, and brawl overall for inspiration for the new one...

yeah i dont' have any expectations at all for this game. Not even gonna get remotely hyped if i know he's using brawl for reference, don't want another letdown.

I made the mistake of getting hyped for brawl, only to be letdown in the end, not making the same mistake twice.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
And that automatically makes it good?
Ugh I wish it was that easy to make a good game.

On relatively the same note: dont mean to sound like a **** but I doubt there will ever be another Melee. A part of me really thinks this next smash is gonna be lame.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You say that as if disappointment/being let down is just THAT bad of something to go through
For some people it is a very bad thing to do through. Judging from all the posters ****ing everywhere Brawl is mentioned : /

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
am i the only one who didn't adore melee and hate brawl?

i for one have enjoyed every iteration thus far, and i don't expect this one to disappoint me either.
No you arent the only one, but Im not goign to jump up and say im like you.

I will admit I even enjoyed Brawl for a little while but the others for me are what really stick.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Hey, I found a better 3rd Metroid rep than Sylux or Weavel! Anyone remember Rundas, ya' know, the kickass guy who killed Ridley?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah, I would say the best reps for the Metroid series would be Ridley is first place and then Dark Samus. Dark Samus could easily be given a unique move set using those phazon ice pillars she makes, phazon booster jets, and making Dark Echoes.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Yeah, but that isn't a curse word. Well, maybe... anyway, he helped kill Ridley. Also, I think Groose would be semi-cool. But...he can't, uh, do, uh, anything. Shoot. :embarrass: Also, I recently purchased SoulSilver, and God, do I hate it. It has all off the worse mechanics of RPG's, and ties with Pokemon Trozei as horrible. Also, I will post a roster(not image) after I'm done revising. Ta-ta.

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
Also, I recently purchased SoulSilver, and God, do I hate it. It has all off the worse mechanics of RPG's, and ties with Pokemon Trozei as horrible.
i'm sorry cobalsh, i'm afraid we can't be friends.

it's been a while since i played Prime 3, but i think rundas just saved samus from falling to her death after she beat ridley. he didn't actually participate in the fight.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh,yah, Rosters

All right, a long time ago, I posted a roster that Metal Overlord checked. Since then, it has been revised. Here goes nothing.

Super Mario
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Bowser Jr. (No Toad, he's just...annoying. And we need more villains.)
Paper Mario

Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King. K. Rool
Dixie Kong

Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda/(guess what)Sheik
Ganondorf
Young Link
Ghirahim

Metroid
Samus/ZSS
Ridley
Weavel/Dark Samus (I CAN'T DECIDE!!!)

Kirby
Kirby
:awesome:
King Dedede
Meta Knight

Star Fox
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal

Pokemon
Pikachu
Meowth
Mewtwo
Zoroark
5th Gen. Trainer (Emboar,Dewott,Snivy)

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike
Black Knight

Mother/Earthbound
Ness
Lucas
Masked Man

Warioware
Wario

Yoshi's Island
Yoshi

F-Zero
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow
Samurai Goroh

Other Franchises
Tom Nook
Captain Rainbow
Master Hand
Prince of Sable
Olimar
Sukapon
Mr. Game and Watch
Isaac
Little Mac
Saki

Third Party
Snake
Sonic
Megaman

So that's... 54 characters. It's probably bad, though.:scared:That's how I feel. That face Right There. Bye.

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
it's not as bad as you might think. i mean, i don't like that you cut characters (especially two established staples and the up-and-coming Pit) but it's far from the worst i've seen. at the very least, you didn't add spongebob and naruto. :laugh:

SUGGESTIONS:
-since you're doing three metroid characters, my vote is with dark samus before weavel.
-jigglypuff is here to stay, for better or worse. i'd leave the puff and kanto trainer but drop meowth, but otherwise pokemon looks good.
-black knight seems like he's had his chance; for a third fire emblem character, i'd say either bring back roy or add a more current character.
-lastly, i'd not drop the ice climbers or pit, and not add master hand.

one last idea: give young link a toon link form (a la biker/overalls wario). that way you're not dropping anyone, even if it's just a technicality.

ALSO i was kidding about the can't be friends thing, by the by.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i Forgot Pit and Medusa.
Jigglypuff...........................................sucks. Ice Climbers, well, I don't think they stink that bad. And...aw, I wuv Master Hand. :3

Top Bottom