• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wait, the 5 minute live feature is back??

EDIT: Guess not
It told me when posts were made ITT as I was posting, I mean, it's not as good as last year's, but maybe a sign of good things to come?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm definitely seeing new posts and getting alerts. Woo-hoo for the upgraded forum structure (which still has a fair amount of glitches still).

nLiM8d

Smash Champion

THE AGE OF COLLAPSE TAGS IS OVER

THE ERA OF THE WINDOWS 8 USER INTERFACE HAS BEGUN.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

THE AGE OF COLLAPSE TAGS IS OVER

THE ERA OF THE WINDOWS 8 USER INTERFACE HAS BEGUN.
Maybe it looks stupid on my screen because I don't have windows 8 on my computer...?

I hate Windows 8, I have it on my laptop and I can't figure out how to do things I can easily do in Windows 7.

I have no idea how to watch a movie on netflix and work on a school project at the same time on it. My browser doesn't have a minimize button.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Well I'm back after beating every level of Super Mario 3d World.

Here are my thoughts on it:

(Warning, some spoilers.)

------

Well this game was amazing. I know I'm late when saying that, but really. Wow!

This game has it all.

Starting with the playable characters, all of them have different attributes that offers more ways to play. I personally prefer Toad and Rosalina with more towards Rosalina. Toad is fun with his awesome speed, and Rosalina is always ready for a fight with her spin attack. She also has a nice jump.

The power-ups are awesome and allow for interesting gameplay, like the Cat suit allowing you to climb walls and the Double cherry allowing a clone to help you out with fights and puzzles.

The level design seems to love adding something new, interesting, and fun with every level.

Some of my favorites include Double Cherry Pass, the tank and train levels, Shadow play alley, Mount Must Dash, Ant Trooper Hill, Beep Block Skyway, Footlight Lane, and tons more.

The bosses were easy, but they were memorable and fun. There felt like there was a lot of thought put into the new bosses. My favorite being the Hisstocrats. The Hisstocrats are amazing looking while also providing a nice use for the cat power-up. The music for the Hisstocrats is also one of my favorites.

That final boss was also amazing. While it was also easy like the rest of the other bosses, it was one of the best final bosses in main series Mario. The presentation of it all was just so great.

It does have to camera issues that will cause you to die sometimes but it's kinda rare as long as you know what you are doing.

I have to give this game a 9/10.

-----------

Anyway, glad Zelda is back and as for this forums. This autosave draft is nice.

Glad to be back. :D

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Social groups are broken again, at least for me.
Yep. Though I would first hope that they prioritize changing the site's skin and make it more like it was before first.

Guess this means I have to delay the mafia game and add an extra day to the current phase.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Windows 8 has infected SmashBoards.... :awesome:

Jokes aside, the new design/layout looks pretty good, even though everything seems a bit smaller.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Why Smashboards did you do something with your hair? You look... different. :awesome:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Same goes for signatures too.
Ninja'd by a ****ing Hawaiian Treecko

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know who cold be resized to fit in the game and would make an awesome character? Godzilla

He's almost as big as Ridley, so

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Meanwhile, just a few days til New Year's. I just hope it's better than this year. I know Smash coming out will help.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This year past faster than 2012

Maybe it's because the world was going to end at the end of 2012

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
This new layout...not sure if i like it. Can you still see who's watching a thread?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Also, I just noticed that now avatars are displayed fully instead of only a portion.
Gives me more incentive to crop some things I may use as a sig or avi in the future then I guess.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No, and really there wasn't any need for it to begin with.
I liked it

I also like 2 years ago and before when you had the ability to check who posted in what thread and gave you a number of how many posts they posted and a link to a page with JUST all their posts

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
No, and really there wasn't any need for it to begin with.
It wasn't needed per-say but it helps knowing which threads are active especially when people are anticipating things. It also helps to know how long you'll have to wait for someone to respond by acknowledging that the person you're replying to is present in that thread.

Also
Collapse tags don't work anymore and we now use spoiler tags. ex.
not working

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It wasn't needed per-say but it helps knowing which threads are active especially when people are anticipating things. It also helps to know how long you'll have to wait for someone to respond by acknowledging that the person you're replying to is present in that thread.

Also
Collapse tags don't work anymore and we now use spoiler tags. ex.
not working
n/m, I see what you mean

We've used collapse for a year though now

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Actually you guys can still access the social group, you just need to open up your internet history so you can access the threads.

I am still going to add an extra day to the current mafia phase though.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Actually you guys can still access the social group, you just need to open up your internet history so you can access the threads.

I am still going to add an extra day to the current mafia phase though.
Just tried it.

Didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom