• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword_kirby777

Smash Cadet
Wow, I almost freaked out, but I know that I don't send PM's much, (If at all, I'm like shinpichu, only reply) but I lol'ed and decided to read on. THE TRUTH IS IN THE PUDDING!

Yeah, I don't know about that, but it was funny! ^_^

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hello everyone, wow, I see Super Smash Bros 4 Wii got it's own board, about damn time!!

Nice to see it's ever so growing..:D

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Omega's back!? Dang it's been a long time. lol

D

Deleted member

Hmm, I wonder what happens if you view the thread while not logged in...?

EDIT: Ah, it says "Unregistered" instead of your username.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Omega's back!? Dang it's been a long time. lol
Not yet, just thought I'd stop by, but yeah...it has been a while since I was last here, it seems the old Wii-U thread finally joined it's predecessor as well. :p

Hmm...nice to see you tri-hy, I'll definetly be back for some good old Smash Wii-U discussions & derping debating with good old members soon enough. :)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not yet, just thought I'd stop by, but yeah...it has been a while since I was last here, it seems the old Wii-U thread finally joined it's predecessor as well. :p

Hmm...nice to see you tri-hy, I'll definetly be back for some good old Smash Wii-U discussions & derping debating with good old members soon enough. :)
Nice to see you too. Most of us vets are a bit scattered at the moment due to the new forum, it's best to try the Backroom, this thread, or the Roster Discussion thread in the characters section.

D

Deleted member

Mic got me for a moment.

Omega, glad to see you here. I've missed having you around.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Omegaa! And Metal! And even HyperFalcon! *Bear Hugs you all*

I'm quite happy we're gathering here again but hmmm... I mean we haven't yet seen any new trailers or info on SSB4 yet. Sorta leaves unimpressing feeling.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
OMEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Missed you so much bro

LOL I haven't seen you in a while either Horsetail

I feel like I'm in the old thread again

Now if only Iblis and y. toonlink would hightail it on back here

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I feel like I've just walked into a random stranger's birthday party, lol.:grin:

Anyway, I have some stage ideas:

N's Castle:The area with the blue carpet where you face Reshiram/Zekrom in Black 1/White 1. Like the Bridge of Eldin you can't fall to your K.O. The roof has collapsed and you can see Dragon Spiral tower outside. Occasionally, you can also see New Team Plasma's ship fly past. Similar to Spear Pillar, at the start of the stage Reshiram/Zekrom/Black Kyurem/White Kyurem will sit on a throne in the background and use their signature moves which effect the stage in different ways.

The New Frontier:A desert with a town in the left of the background. Like before, you can't fall. Sometimes a den will appear and a grock will emerge and walk across the screen, dealing damage to anyone who touches it. If Dillon is not being played as, sometimes a silhouette of him will roll across the background. Also, one of those grocks with a crystal on its chin (I forget its name) will sometimes grow out of the ground and shoot fighters with explosive rocks.

:phone:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Ah don't worry y'all I felt the same way when I first started posting in the old thread

I'm sure you'll feel the same way I just did someday (maybe a year from now) when all of your old friends on here come back for a day hehe

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2012/10/17/mario-zelda-and-link-joining-scribblenauts-unlimited/

I've been thinking of buying this game for a while now and......wait, Toon Link is in it? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!! Maxwell for Super Smash Bros. Wii U! This game looks better than New Super Mario Bros. U already.

Speaking of New Super Mario Bros. U it's getting worse every day. It was awesome at E3 because we didn't know much about it and what we did know was pretty good. Play as your miis, a new power up, HD graphics and baby Yoshis. But it's been confirmed that the same stale, old story will return, the Koopaling boss fights are the same, the worlds are the same with slight twists, the Super Acorn is the only new power up and it won't be in 1080p. I'm still hyped, but not as much as I was back at E3.

Sword_kirby777

Smash Cadet
I think it's a type of food. Sounds delicious.
YUM! :grin: But...how do you eat them?

As for NSMBU, I'm interested, but, meh. I liked the first one, and NSMB Wii was cool for Yoshi and the multiplayer aspect, but yeah, if the fights are all the same and whatnot, then no thanks. But hey, who knows? Maybe they'll make the game better than we could have hoped?

And as for Scribblenauts Unlimited, the game looks quite fun, but I don't know if I'd be willing to buy it right away. But that's due to my lack of creativity: I'd probably get bored too quick. :facepalm:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I'll say this for NSMBU: It looks more interesting that NSMB2 did. Though the fact that Nintendo is releasing DLC for NSMB2 is a sign for me that they're going to release one 2D Mario game per platform, than support thaat through DLC, which is cool.

Scribblenauts Unlimited looks AMAYZAAAAAAAA! I played the first, but not the second, and I love it, and the addition of Nintendo characters would just be icing on the cake.

Edit: It's official: I have spent way too much time on this site. SWF is the new TvTropes.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Spoiler alert:

It's gonna suck
Yeah your right, it'll probably be something unimaginative and disappoint us all Prometheus style. ;)

@shinpichu:What? TvTropes? Is that another forum? :confused:

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I like to think if I don't make a post on smashboards every year, it wasn't a productive year.

Sword_kirby777

Smash Cadet
Cynic? How DARE you?! I mean, life SUCKS and all, but c'mon! Really, with everything going as BAD as it is, you call me a CYNIC? Jeez! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom