• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Blog Updates | NEWEST: Ditto

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
We will get new stuff eventually

Especially since a good speculation of a mini direct coming since there's something about a Luigi mansion 3ds release date happening in july

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We will get new stuff eventually

Especially since a good speculation of a mini direct coming since there's something about a Luigi mansion 3ds release date happening in july
A Mini Direct in June 2018> If I read about it correctly, there was an Nintendo Direct about Splatoon 2 last year on July 6, 2017. That must have been not too long after the E3 event of that year, so a Direct, let a lone a Mini-Direct, can't sound too far fetched.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
PlayerOneTyler PlayerOneTyler

【きょうの思い出】22:こどもリンク
1998年に発売された『ゼルダの伝説 時のオカリナ』に同梱されていた操作一覧表です。裏面では、オカリナのメロディーをシールで自分で貼れていたの、覚えていますか?

Today’s Memori s: 22: Young Link

“The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time” was released in 1998 along with instructions on how to play the game. Do you remember that on the back there were ocarina melody stickers that you could take off and stick yourself?

Last edited:

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
【きょうの思い出】33-35:ポケモントレーナー
1998年にNINTENDO64ソフト『ポケモンスタジアム』に同梱されていた“64GBパック”。ゲームボーイ用のポケモンソフトをテレビ画面に映し出しながら、友達と一緒に遊んだ人も多いのではないでしょうか?

Also got some Japanese stuffs. Sorry to bother, Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom ! I appreciate you!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hey, the best character in the game is here.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
【きょうの思い出】33-35:ポケモントレーナー
1998年にNINTENDO64ソフト『ポケモンスタジアム』に同梱されていた“64GBパック”。ゲームボーイ用のポケモンソフトをテレビ画面に映し出しながら、友達と一緒に遊んだ人も多いのではないでしょうか?

Today’s Memories: 33-35 Pokemon Trainer
In 1998, the Nintendo 64 game “Pokemon Stadium” was shipped including with the Transer Pak. You could play Pokémon for game boy on the tv so I think many people played a lot together with friends, yeah?

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I hope late this month they have atleast a couple new things to report.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m pretty ok with this flow. We will get new content soon enough. I mean, how many character blogs are we in now? There’s like 63 of them total. We will get character blogs up until the launch so it’s besy to sit back and enjoy it for what it is.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Gamexplain started this week's discussion by saying there are 22 weeks left until Ultimate's release. That's really short and it got me hyped up for the rest of these blog updates, if they maintain the same flow as before. Plus it's not like Sakurai is going to wait until every single piece of info from E3 is detailed to actually show new stuff about the game, right?

Arthur97

Smash Master
Also, not every new thing will probably be shown. Echos in particular might be left as a surprise. Honestly, I hope so. I'd love to have some surprises waiting on me. Especially since it's an international release.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
It will be a matter of time till we get a update.

And a rumor saids king k rool will be revealed tomorrow which will most likely not happen

PlayerOneTyler

【きょうの思い出】21:マルス
初登場作品は、1990年にファミコン向けに発売された『ファイアーエムブレム 暗黒竜と光の剣』でした。
ちなみに、先月のE3で発表されたNintendo Switch向け『ファイアーエムブレム 風花雪月』は2019年春に発売予定です!

Japan's Post^

Updating OP now!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
【きょうの思い出】21:マルス
初登場作品は、1990年にファミコン向けに発売された『ファイアーエムブレム 暗黒竜と光の剣』でした。
ちなみに、先月のE3で発表されたNintendo Switch向け『ファイアーエムブレム 風花雪月』は2019年春に発売予定です!

Japan's Post^

Updating OP now!
A bit busy to translate it. Here’s source gaming’s translation

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Said it in the other thread, but I'm expecting a tie in to the SSBU/Mario Tennis Aces event going on early next week.
You mean that SSBU/Camelot event that will see Isaac coming to both Smash and Mario Tennis?

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Wow, normally, they are putting a music track up today. But they didn't do it this time around. Weird.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
There could be a double posting today. I too would atleast like a new music track.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I tried my hand at piecing together the Japanese memory post (I'm learning Japanese and it was an interesting thing to do with a dictionary on hand, haha).
I'm probably a bit off in the nuance, but

【きょうの思い出】06:カービィ
シリーズ第1作目は、1992年にゲームボーイ向けに発売された『星のカービィ』でした。このときのカービィにはまだコピー能力はなく、敵を吸い込んではき出す能力と空を飛ぶことしかできなかったのです。

Today's Memory 06: Kirby
The first game in the series was Kirby's Dream Land, released in 1992 for the Game Boy. This Kirby doesn't have copy abilities; he can only spit out enemies he has inhaled and fly.

inb4 i read it wrong

Last edited:

PlayerOneTyler

I tried my hand at piecing together the Japanese memory post (I'm learning Japanese and it was an interesting thing to do with a dictionary on hand, haha).
I'm probably a bit off in the nuance, but

【きょうの思い出】06:カービィ
シリーズ第1作目は、1992年にゲームボーイ向けに発売された『星のカービィ』でした。このときのカービィにはまだコピー能力はなく、敵を吸い込んではき出す能力と空を飛ぶことしかできなかったのです。

Today's Memory 06: Kirby
The first game in the series was Kirby's Dream Land, released in 1992 for the Game Boy. This Kirby doesn't have copy abilities; he can only spit out enemies he has inhaled and fly.

inb4 i read it wrong
From Source Gaming:

【Today's Memory 】06:Kirby
The first entry in the Kirby series is the 1992 Kirby's Dream Land for the Game Boy. In the game, Kirby didn't have his copy ability. He could only inhale enemies and fly in the sky.

You were basically on the nose. :)

EIT: Updated OP. I've apparently hit a limit on how many pieces of media I can put in one post for the archives, RIP. I'll just be putting links from now on.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
From Source Gaming:

【Today's Memory 】06:Kirby
The first entry in the Kirby series is the 1992 Kirby's Dream Land for the Game Boy. In the game, Kirby didn't have his copy ability. He could only inhale enemies and fly in the sky.

You were basically on the nose. :)
Huzzah! Haha.
This'll probably be a good resource for me to practice/study, then.

I figured I'd give it a shot since Venus said they were too busy for the last one

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Don't they usually happen Tuesday night?
Yep, I was wrong. Where I live, it is Tuesday already (The Netherlands), but over there in America, it is Tuesday when it is Wednesday for me (during the blog post, at least).

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I’m a huge Mega Man fan but I’m not sure I liked this piece of the arrangement. I’ve heard better one from fans on youtube. Also we need Mega Man 9 music too.

Top Bottom