• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

voorhese

Smash Master
hey goose, limitz has become my new ride, and he needs a partner so you know..... its easier for u to find one then him

japn

Smash Cadet
and i will need a partner as well...well nvm my tech skill is sooooo good i can do this by myself =P, jk i really do a partner.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Hey andrew if you're reading this, Allain assigned hw due on friday and an extra credit quiz that counts towards our homework grade on wednesday. He said the quiz was going to be on today's lecture coupled with that supplementary reading crap that starts with h or something.

On another note, I need a partner too.

voorhese

Smash Master
speaking of tech skill, tomacawk we need to do our dittos pretty soon into it, because idk if i will stay for the whole thing as usuall

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll bring a recording set up to this. we need more footage of us luke.

voorhese

Smash Master
GG's today people, limitz i think is gonna start taking this gamer seriously, he really liked doubles today, we never really played doubles together vs people, but i think you will all be seeing a lot more of us
shoutouts later if i feel up to it

edit: tomacawk, we are waiting on that vid, so limitz and I can watch it and look for what we did wrong besides me SD'ing twice lol

japn

Smash Cadet
yea GG's guys. it was nice seeing u all again...hopefully i can start coming out there more often, its alot of fun getting out of my house away from my brothers. so u guys are going to see me improve alot more, im getting the concept down a litte more now, but ill keep practicing to get better. well peace out!

voorhese

Smash Master
yea GG's guys. it was nice seeing u all again...hopefully i can start coming out there more often, its alot of fun getting out of my house away from my brothers. so u guys are going to see me improve alot more, im getting the concept down a litte more now, but ill keep practicing to get better. well peace out!
come down here and MM me... jk, im bored so you should come over, ill prolly get matt to

japn

Smash Cadet
oh ok, sorry u didnt get to do dubs today again
oh it was cool...atleast i got to play a lot of friendlies, im thankful for that. ive learned sooo much now for my fox, so now im going to practice them and hopefully perfect it. Thx to all the people that played friendlies with me also =)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
holy **** im so tired...finally got home
gg's to everyone
shoutouts tomorrow prolly
ckit you're a jerk for johning out on playing me!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
who the hell says that roy isn't a useable character?

3rd place roy only baby

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
everyone who i beat...get *****

everyone who i lost to...you got lucky
hahahahahaha
the best shoutout.

ckit you're a jerk for johning out on playing me!
He does that all the time.
he has even done that to me, when i visited purdue from GA. >_>

BUT, whenever he does that. there is a solution.

Seduce him with food.
let him smell some cheese burger, and say
'you want it? then, play me'

He cannot resist food.

voorhese

Smash Master
lol, or do what draco fox did, and throw pennies at him while he is talking to someone, and he will stop talking and pick it up.... it was funny as hell, at about the same time we found out what goose does with pennies

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
luke - we didnt play that much but it was fun seeing you and hanging out. thanks for coming out!

blake - DUDE holy ****! most epic sets of my life. Your roy is insane, thanks for the awesome matches. 294% all day. Thanks for coming out!

kirkq - those friendlies were really awesome and i always learn alot when i play you. im glad i didnt get 4 stocked on FD, i can see why you need to ban that stage against falco. ggs

voorheese- jeez you beat me then just walk away, thats cold. ggs tho, wish you could have entered singles. play ganondorf.

andre - your falcon is looking pretty good, keep improving.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
shouts and stuff
ggs to everybody i played
thanks for driving blake, i still think you could get farther with falcon but i can't deny your roy is your best character and **** it, if you're that good with roy might as well stick to him

goose-maaaaan you're pretty good. i was really hoping somebody would take you out of brackets because i didn't wanna play you a third time. you move so weird man, and you're so patient, your fox is so hard to hit and you got so many more grabs than me. next time i'm gunna just laser you and be more patient rather than approach your goofy *** lol

alan-it's always fun, every time. i will probably never beat you in ganon dittos but ggs man. you had my # in falcon dittos too that 3 stock was vicious =[

jorj-learn how to play against fox you newby. once you learn to deal with the nairplane idk if ill be able to beat you, i might have to ray chun it lol

voorheese-wow you got really good really fast. nice man idk if i can beat you at the next tourny. and all the **** talk i was spewing was playful so don't take it wrong man, i joke a lot. and also your shine spiking is beastly. next time i play you i wont recover low ever

dj-you're tooooo fun man. hope to see you around. keep practicing that marf. you can learn a lot from goose. just be really patient, and abuse your range, and if you approach make sure that you don't land an aerial on somebodies shield in shield grab range. just read people and ****

peanut/brayn i think?-man your falco had me worried. it wasn't excessively flashy but once you got pressure on me it was really hard to break out. keep your composure and you'll be a beast

iggy-WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT TEAMS!?!??!?!?

jay-O M F G. I never want to play you ever again, ever. we have the most intense matches of all time, singles or doubles. i mean i seriously wanted to puke from stress/uneasiness after our singles matches. it's always fun though. you're getting really good really fast as well

craig-good to meet you finally. it's so hard to deal with your ccs :(

fro-woyhgoisdfhodfjfh GTFO with the hugs ledgeguarding. god **** your samus is so campy and gay and patient, but that's how you should play samus so i can't complain TOO much. i really gotta practice the samus matchup, i think i'm better off with sheik or marf fox doesn't cut it

kirkq-i wanted to play you. it's too bad i only got to play you in dubs. ggs, and floats is gay.

Mr H

Smash Ace
shoutouts

tomacawk- nice meeting you finally, we didn't get to play enough and you disappeared as soon as the tourney was over

Alan - thanks for always letting me stay at your place, that bed was top tier

Goose- your an *** when your drunk, congratz on being done with school, *******

Space Van - you had alot of room and your advanced technology was great but i had to give you back for good ol' grand Cherokee

Josh - nice meeting you, you should hang out with us more often

Kirk - Good luck with the ice and snow this week

DJ - i forgot to get your autograph this weekend

George - stop crying

Jay H - *high five*

Sour skittles - **** you for cutting my mouth

Bunbun + Fro - nice seeing you again

good tourney, i was happy with the amount we raised
hopefully il get to see some of you b4 Christmas break, if not next year :O
ggs everyone

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Koos koos, hopefully you got my voice mail.
Everyone else, I'll be in town Monday and Tuesday. CALL ME if you want to try to get something going. Anyways. Good **** everyone. I believe there might a chance that I'll be back in Lafayette within a month. =O

voorhese

Smash Master
hey to all the people we played in doubles, which character do u think i played the best in teams/worked best w/ limitz with (im asking 2 questions, 1 in general, and the other w/ limitz)
thx, limitz is planning on taking this seriously now =)

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
@ jason_voorhese329 - i think you did the best with your fox with its good and can go someplace but i didn't see any posts about how u did something amazing, so you should work on super flashy stuff. O.o

errr, wut?

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
I can't do singles shoutouts, i wasn't there for singles QQ I"M STILL IN HONORABLE MENTION...
and i won't be attending many until Robotics season ends... so... it was nice playing with you guys. Mayhaps around ... end of April/beginning of May..
Shoutouts:
Voooooheeese: I finally got to play you (in doubles) and watched you play. that's one mad flashy,techy fox. awesome, no idea why people john about you all the time. Your tech skill is legit and a half.

Fro': thanks for putting up with me for doubles. I kind of felt like i was being dragged and was kind of uselss at points... sorry about that, i'll get better at this silly game eventually...

Sky': yellow yoshi is too good.

CKIT: Thanks for hosting the tourney, no one ever says props to you, but without you tourneys would run a lot less smoothly.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Hiroshi, next time you say that I carried you I will reach my hand through my screen and slap you. A lot of matches we lost were more my fault than yours. You kept a good awareness of where I was, and helped me at the right times. You responded quickly to what I was telling you, and kept it safe. You had the potential to play as well as you did all along. All it took was a little motivation. The things you're having trouble handling are only normal, considering what little time you get playing with everybody. There's nothing to sweat, so don't sweat it!

Goose, I can't believe I missed seeing you drunk. I will make sure not to make that mistake again.

George, you and Alex need to start a sitcom together.

Craig, great to FINALLY see you, man! Sorry I couldn't stay the entire time.....

This is all I've got for now. Not playing singles usually means not having person-particular moments to remember, as teams is usually more of jumble in my head.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Ya, you guys, I was pretty satisfied with how much money we collected Saturday.

Luke and Ripple, I'm glad you guys were able to make it out.

Craig, about F'n time you were able to make it down here.

Jay Z, we finally got to team! It has only taken what--two years for us to do so?

KirkQoobs, sorry we didn't play Dominion/Catan on yesterday. We were all just too lazy to do anything. It was a struggle to even go out for food. That being said, I should've at least called you to let you know. Sorry, dude.

goose-maaaaan you're pretty good. i was really hoping somebody would take you out of brackets because i didn't wanna play you a third time. you move so weird man, and you're so patient, your fox is so hard to hit and you got so many more grabs than me. next time i'm gunna just laser you and be more patient rather than approach your goofy *** lol
Ya, I'm often reminded about how goofy my playstyle is. :embarrass I mainly was just afraid to go near the edge cause you were shine spiking the crap outta me, lol. But ya, our matches were pretty intense. You getting a clean sweep on me during our first set was pretty sick.

Goose- your an *** when your drunk, congratz on being done with school, *******
Craigy, I'm sorry.:(

Also, I lol'd at the rest of your post. Especially with the spaceship and Skittles. Dude, Sour Patch Kids do the same thing.

Koos koos, hopefully you got my voice mail.
I just got it. My phone was being dumb. Thanks, dude.

Hiroshi, next time you say that I carried you I will reach my hand through my screen and slap you.
Ya, Hiroshi, I thought you played well in teams.

[...] as teams is usually more of jumble in my head.
All of Saturday night was a jumble in my head.

P.S. Congrats to George for drop zoning a Shyguy.

P.S.S. Alan, enjoy RE4 by yourself in your pitch-black room. OooOOoOoO

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Results? Results? Results? Results? Results?

Also, I think I have time for smash this week.

Kids let me know.

Top Bottom