• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I'm just going to assume that you didn't unlock Judgement difficulty.
I didn't give it a shot. Just like trying to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. If the turtle never made it without biting, then I will not even it try at all.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
umm, okay... I *think* i get at what you're saying. The game is a bit slow-paced and less erratic than many other shmups, but I encourage you to Unlock Judgement difficulty. The game holds your hand up to that point, and then it latches on and drags you in front of a bus.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Jay has a Falco? I thought he only played Mewtwo?

Ok, I'm making this short (somewhat) and sweet cuz I'm late for bedz.

I'm thinking about coming down this weekend. I need to know what everyone's plans are though. I'm pretty sure next week is dead week, so I wasn't sure if everyone was going to be too busy to hang. If I hang it'll be Friday night to Sunday evening. Let me know which days, if any, are good for you guys. Please let me know as soon as possible cuz I need to plan out my weekend.

g'night

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I demand a rematch with jay even though I won the set. I didn't win hard enough.

Also,yes I'm coming again.

:phone:

'Fro

Smash Lord
Jay has a Falco? I thought he only played Mewtwo?

Ok, I'm making this short (somewhat) and sweet cuz I'm late for bedz.

I'm thinking about coming down this weekend. I need to know what everyone's plans are though. I'm pretty sure next week is dead week, so I wasn't sure if everyone was going to be too busy to hang. If I hang it'll be Friday night to Sunday evening. Let me know which days, if any, are good for you guys. Please let me know as soon as possible cuz I need to plan out my weekend.

g'night
Not absolutely sure about Friday, but I'll be hanging out all day Saturday, and possibly Friday, too. Sunday I'm traveling to Indy for a tourney.

DracoFox

Smash Ace

g'night
I assume that you'll be staying at my place again?

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
Hey #Jay and I are coming this weekend as well.
Is it on Sat or Sun?

Also, I'm having an identity crisis of sorts.... Do I want a really long sword or a gun with infinite bullets?

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO MLS VIII Results

Teams Results (8 teams)
1: Little England + Lanceinthepants ($30.00)
2: Trail + Ripple ($10.00)

3: Ballin + TheNumberJay
4: Kels + Ten (by forfeit)
5: Jayford + timerbomb
6: 'Fro + Cameron
7: Ben O + Ian
8: Josh + Jacob

Singles Results (10 entrants)
1: Kels ($30.00)
2: Little England ($13.00)
3: Trail ($5.00)

4: TheNumberJay
5: timerbomb
5: Lanceinthepants
7: Ten
7: Ripple
9: Spoon
9: Ballin'

SSBO MLS Circuit Standings (Post-SSBO VIII)
Red: qualified for championship bracket

1: Little England - 570
2: Lanceinthepants - 280
3: Trail - 135
4: Kels - 100
5: Fro - 75
5: Ripple - 75
7: Voorhese - 50
7: TheNumberJay - 50
9: Ballin' - 45
10: Jayford - 40
11: WarHippy - 35