• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

kirkq

Smash Ace
Need a list of people traveling from Purdue to Sakurai on Saturday morning.

1: Kirk
2: Lance
3: Jayford
4: Voorhese
5: Someone coming with Voorhese

Who else is 90% confirmed? (I know Voorhese is never actually 90% confirmed.)

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Need a list of people traveling from Purdue to Sakurai on Saturday morning.

1: Kirk
2: Lance
3: Jayford
4: Voorhese
5: Someone coming with Voorhese

Who else is 90% confirmed? (I know Voorhese is never actually 90% confirmed.)
This. If anyone needs my number its 317-658-8751. I am moving into Cary Thursday so if anyone wants to play some smash before Sakurai, I am definitely down.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
dude fd is a **** sage for falco and not considered neutral by many characters ban that anyone who doesnt have 8 jumps or is floaty can not even approach falco on that stage shiek can needle camp the **** out of it fox can camp lasers not fair lets make this a cp if were doing stupid pointless bans and cps i know lots of peaches who have no problem with ps and same with marths

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Too bad Fox and Falco gets grabbed by almost any character and dies. It's much better then PS.

Against Marth, Sheik, Puff, Ice Climbers, and Peach, it's wayyy more neutral can be seen going either way... whereas they just get ***** on PS. CF likes FD vs them but they're pretty gay on him no matter what.

Also consider other matchups that don't include spacies are much more neutral here.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
hmmm i thought i responded to this earlier but i guess not.

TheOJ - give me your number/a real name to add you in my phone and i'll hit you up. where are you living and is it far from wily?

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman

TheOJ - give me your number/a real name to add you in my phone and i'll hit you up. where are you living and is it far from wily?
Depends what you consider far. It's like a 5 to 10 minute walk for me but I get distracted easily. Pretty much you take Martin Jischke Drive all the way down to First Street (Martin Jischke Drive is the one that is between the Co-Rec and Wiley Dining Hall.) When you reach First Street hang a right and you'll eventually see earhart. It has 8 floors, 2 buildings, and a bronze statue of the ***** in front.

A map to help you:

http://www.purdue.edu/campus_map/

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
i think falco is better on platform stages than fd. he can camp under platforms and is pretty much impossible to approach if he spaces lasers/uptilts right, and can camp on top of them and come down with the unstoppable dair

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman

Hiroshi Fukada, (765)237-9543. I'm at Earhart, it's near Shreve, harrison, First street towers and McCutcheon. If you have a setup, I can bring my own controller. I have a setup with a small tv, I have 2 controllers 1 wavebird and 1 normal wired. what's your number and name?

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Hiroshi Fukada, (765)237-9543. I'm at Earhart, it's near Shreve, harrison, First street towers and McCutcheon. If you have a setup, I can bring my own controller. I have a setup with a small tv, I have 2 controllers 1 wavebird and 1 normal wired. what's your number and name?
I'm just moved in across the street to first street towers. Throw me a text when I'm free later on this week. 909-646-0471

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Because he wants to show people that he knows/is friends with a known smasher who is better than many players in hopes of shining in their reflected glory. That's the main reason for nearly everyone who does it, I presume.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Because he wants to show people that he knows/is friends with a known smasher who is better than many players in hopes of shining in their reflected glory. That's the main reason for nearly everyone who does it, I presume.
lol this is very true

its even better when people put "--X posting on Y's account" at the end when everyone knows its Y's account because their account name is on top of the post, LOL

_kSo_

Smash Master
lol this is very true

its even better when people put "--X posting on Y's account" at the end when everyone knows its Y's account because their account name is on top of the post, LOL

i was skimming this and i thought you were presenting some sort of mathematical solution to hipy's query

edit: fix'd....i grammar failed

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Actually, if you guys wanna play tonight let me know. All I have is my controller so of course we'd need a full setup. Call meh

(Text me or reply here actually)

/double edit I'm free right now actually! Lol

/triple ninja edit. Warhippy is down to play as well but also doesn't have a setup.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
-_-

It's because he brought a laptop to Japan and I didn't.

~BunBun posting on IHSB account because it's easier, ze.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Yoshi is the most fun character to play in this game. Up Smash raaapes.

-Anubis Ocelot posting on Jayford's account.
Mew2.... then yoshi...? I call V3torman clone.

oh and my controller randomly started working again after I got used to a new one. :/ ???

BGR is pretty good, that hypnotist was hilarious.

I'm playing theoj at 11:30 at earhart.
you tempt me...

but I'm already back in lafayette, not goin back to campus tonight.

also, bgr peeps: I'm always havin random free time... anybody up for smash? I'll pm the BGRs my name/number, send me a text and if I'm free it wouldn't be hard to grab an hour or two of smash.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Faith, have you learned about the FREEZONE yet?
Yeah, but being a white middle class male who already tries to be tolerant of other views... I didn't get much out of it.

oh, i've been meaning to say this:
if you have heard me say the word "dervish" in a questionable manner it is from an inside joke from high school that is dieing hard. I am in no way trying to offend anyone of the Islamic faith. I give you all permission to smack me if I do it, I need to get out of the habit before I offend someone. Fro, you can smack me and make a Jesus joke for each time. (although jesus jokes don't bother me... life of brain was funny)

I've been looking in greyhouse for BRAIN but have yet to see him.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
OJ, i just added you on my phone.
I'm Victor Jung-Yang, 713-254-2610.

If anyone can play thursday sometime just text me wednesday night and we'll make plans..and then i can find out how to get to the location

goosefactor

Smash Lord
OMG Kirk, I just finished watching your 7th Saga TAS. Truly epic!

I think another SNES RPG is in order, heh.

Top Bottom