• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I don't think he checks this thread too often, Kirk. Is DJ back yet? I'll text him to find out if he's seen it for ya.

what a fatass
Rofl, yeah. What's even more hilarious is that he said that he wasn't too hungry, and that he was gonna eat light. Apparently, the cheesecake, in addition to his order of pizza and side order of pub chips, is considered "eating light".

What a fat***.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Rofl, yeah. What's even more hilarious is that he said that he wasn't too hungry, and that he was gonna eat light. Apparently, the cheesecake, in addition to his order of pizza and side order of pub chips, is considered "eating light".

What a fat***.
While he didn't eat light, the ensuing fumes definitely traveled light, all over the **** apartment.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
While he didn't eat light, the ensuing fumes definitely traveled light, all over the **** apartment.
OOMMMGGGG

Dude, those death clouds smelled like friggin' deviled eggs.

Also, Dart, I forgot to mention that the night after you guys left, we returned to Anthony's apartment only to find those gay galoshes back in their typical location. Apparently they belong to the person living across the hall, and they must've just seen them randomly sprawled outside on the sidewalk when they returned home that day, rofl.

Dart!

Smash Master
OOMMMGGGG

Dude, those death clouds smelled like friggin' deviled eggs.

Also, Dart, I forgot to mention that the night after you guys left, we returned to Anthony's apartment only to find those gay galoshes back in their typical location. Apparently they belong to the person living across the hall, and they must've just seen them randomly sprawled outside on the sidewalk when they returned home that day, rofl.
****. next time i'm taking them with me. WAHHAHA

Tomacawk

Smash Master
uh, late shoutouts
everybody is cool. I love the Purdue players, much homo. Friday's was really fun, although I wish I was able to sit closer to the center >.>
Thanks for the hospitality George, teams was fun as always even if we think we suck haha
special thanks to dart for being my tourny taxi and not charging me gas $s since he won singles and doubles =D

Dart!

Smash Master
uh, late shoutouts
everybody is cool. I love the Purdue players, much homo. Friday's was really fun, although I wish I was able to sit closer to the center >.>
Thanks for the hospitality George, teams was fun as always even if we think we suck haha
special thanks to dart for being my tourny taxi and not charging me gas $s since he won singles and doubles =D
you really think i would do that? even though i almost got you to pay anyway :p

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
APEX was amazing, johners get ****ed.

Anyway, I think we should definitely get as many people as we can to go to Sakurai 3. Cancelling S3B0 on the 21st and sending like 2 cars up there would be very awesome. I will even drive it if needed, and my car could fit 5 people and 3 setups. George and DJ will already be up in Chicago for a concert, but everyone else should come to this.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
But yeah, no johns when I play low tiers or characters I don't main in singles loool.
lol, I'll pick up a low tier so you don't feel lonely. ... I'm not commiting to using it in singles, but friendlies are open. we never got that pika vs link low tier match last school year.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
2nd or 3rd floor of first street towers. Who's close by?

Joe (replicate) told me to hit up microwave. How do u guys know eachother?
after pound 4 me him cubaisdeath rock crock raistlin apollo blind and more had to spend all night in an airport to catch our early morning flights...we got some sick hackey sack at 4 am, joe is a beast at it haha

we should play monday or maybe tuesday before i leave, once you get all moved in and whatnot

'Fro

Smash Lord
So Ramadan sneaked up on me faster than I expected. Fasting johns have commenced, sirs.

voorhese

Smash Master
i dont remember if i had a spot for scsyn3 or not (been losin my memory or something >_<) if not, im asking for 1 now

voorhese

Smash Master
Lance and I are both willing to drive to SCSYN and DJ and George will already by up there. Basically anyone who shows up that day can prolly get a ride for a split of gas.
i want to come with you, if i dont get a seperate ride out

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
dude the last few days ive seen you walking outside of greyhouse you should stop in sometime
Yeah, I work at Pappy's in the union... where's greyhouse? If I see it and remember I'll stop in and say hello if you are there.

So Ramadan sneaked up on me faster than I expected. Fasting johns have commenced, sirs.

:D jk, jk I can respect what you're doin, that just came to mind and I thought I'd throw it up for lols.

yep! maybe I'll meetcha there ;D
Same. I'm not exactly living on campus, so I have no idea what my group would be, I'm going to meet people. I don't think I have any very unique features that would point me out, so if we meet, I'll probably be completely oblivious.

If I'm not busy on Saturday, I'm down to go! :D
Same here, idk what kind of workload to expect once school starts up, and I will be working sat mornings, so unless I can get a sub probably not actually....

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
im heading down friday ill take anyone who wants to go with me then, if i get no response soon im going to ask for a ride from my friend who is also going to the concert.

Top Bottom