• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Radical Graphics (´▽`ʃƪ)

Suoh

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0533-4624-6103
Hey hey, I do graphics and graphic accessories. Just a small personal gallery.
I take requests of any sort. Overlays, banners, wallpapers, etc etc.
Feedback and critiques are also welcome.

Example Work:

Starbit

Smash Cadet
NNID
CaptainCurtains
3DS FC
3093-7138-6717
Man those are awesome I would love a signature if you still take requests.

Suoh

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0533-4624-6103
Man those are awesome I would love a signature if you still take requests.
I do take requests!
Just give me a few specifics like a character or certain color scheme or anything you might have in mind. If you don't have any preferences for colors or dimensions of the sig (height/width), that's fine too.

Starbit

Smash Cadet
NNID
CaptainCurtains
3DS FC
3093-7138-6717
I do take requests!
Just give me a few specifics like a character or certain color scheme or anything you might have in mind. If you don't have any preferences for colors or dimensions of the sig (height/width), that's fine too.
I would really just like a Link one any picture or color scheme is fine if that's ok.

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
these are nice! could you do a sig of fox, like looking up and away with his back to camera on FD <3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow, these are wonderful. Do you still take requests? Would like one so I can use it as my YouTube banner and signature here on Smashboards.

Last edited by a moderator:

JSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JustinJSG
Seeing incredible work like this always makes me want to open up Photoshop and get back into signature making again. Love it!

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
If you take requests a 420-x160 of princess Hilda being strong, classy, and mysterious would be really radical.

Top Bottom