• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Thanks for the recommendation. I bought a copy around 3 years ago and it's been sitting on my game shelf untouched. :laugh:

My only worry how badly it might scratch my touchscreen. My original DS still shows wear from Pokemon Ranger & Kirby: Canvas Curse.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Hey, I'm hoping this is the right place to post this. Does anyone happen to know the current usernames of the following users?

MorbidAltruism
BluePikmin11
Zero2570
Elite Gaymer

I've reopened my Daitoryo support thread from the Smash 4 speculation days, and these usernames no longer link to a user.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Hey, I'm hoping this is the right place to post this. Does anyone happen to know the current usernames of the following users?

MorbidAltruism
BluePikmin11
Zero2570
Elite Gaymer

I've reopened my Daitoryo support thread from the Smash 4 speculation days, and these usernames no longer link to a user.
Did you ever tag those users in your previous posts? While a username can change, the user's ID number never changes.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well my SWF account is officially 10 years old. Can I have a bigger allowance now?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Probably nothing to write home about, but I did recently receive a milestone in Smash Wii U, stating that I've played 7777 group mode matches.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I forgot to mention earlier, but I've recently started playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (specifically, the 2.8 version).

So far I'm enjoying it. I've currently beaten Traverse Town with both Sora and Riku.

The main thing I'm worried about is getting the secret ending, considering it requires me to get 7 trophies. Although, I've managed to already get one trophy (the one that involves doing 50 reality shifts), so it might not be too bad.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My account is going to be 12 years old this year. If you made a list of the longest currently active members, I wonder what place I would be. Irene and Wario Bros. have been a member longer than me and are active, but I wonder if there are more.

----------------

Started playing F-Zero GX. It has been in my possession since 2010, but never really played it. Finally decided to give it a go after getting into the F-Zero mood by beating GP Legend.
The tales about the difficulty are true. Story Mode on Very Hard is really difficult, but it's oh so satisfying when you finally beat a chapter. Beat the first six chapters on Very Hard, now at Chapter 7, which I heard is the most difficult one by a long shot, on Normal.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I've been here since 2002. I still lurk my notifications, but I haven't posted in a while.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Downloaded and started re-playing Pokemon Crystal. It feels super weird playing it on 3DS with a larger screen.

That said going back and trying to plan out a team more frustrating than I remember. Johto doesn't have much variety (Fire/Electric), and many of the most memorable Gen 2 Pokemon are locked behind Trading, Kanto, or awkward methods to obtain. On top of that you have to deal with lackluster movepools & the pre-attack/special divide mechanics. I want to yell at the person who thought taking out Mareep was a good idea.

I still love Crystal, but the newer games have really spoiled me by comparison. :laugh:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
;):shades:backup^^

I-in other words, I'm bored with the 3DS version I have. I'm waiting for a Smash 5 for Switch, whenever it be a port or a new game.

If I find any rumors, I-I'll let you know. Also... my s-stuttering has quite improved a l-lot, I think...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Something tells me that I'll be returning to moveset editing pretty soon. It likely won't be until after the Olympic Winter Games have concluded, but during my hiatus, I have learned a few new things that I'm thinking about implementing onto my already existing moveset hacks.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I feel like I woke up from a very lengthy nap.

It feels like I haven’t been on this site for a long time.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Disgaea 5 on switch has been a giant time sink for me during lunch and breaks.

It's a kind of grindy I like, where I can feel it adding to my characters and items.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
dunno if this thread's still active, but didn't see a social thread for the Smash Switch forum

soooo uh hi, it's been a while

tumbleweeds roll in the distance

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
dunno if this thread's still active, but didn't see a social thread for the Smash Switch forum

soooo uh hi, it's been a while

tumbleweeds roll in the distance
Heya Rie. The main general discussion thread is pretty much the closest thing to that right now, from what I can tell. This is my first time being around in ages, too.

Still, surprised to see this thread around but it seems kinda dead. ¦D

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Hey, I know I haven't posted here in a while, but thanks to the teaser trailer, I'm back!
*echoes*
*realizes this thread hasn't hit the triple digits yet*
Time to start packing and preparing to move to the new social thread at Smash on Switch whenever someone eventually makes one.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Threads are as active as you make them. I think a Switch Social thread should be held off until we get more concrete information, i.e. we know we're not getting a deluxe port.

Started making a list of games to pick up before the Wii Shop Channel starts closing down. I made sure to pick up the Konami Rebirth series but I still have some points left and can't make up my mind. If someone has some recommendations I'd like to here them.

Dynastic Hero - Super rare Turbo CD game
Gley Lancer - Rare Genesis import
Ninja Gaiden (Arcade)
Excite Bike World Rally
Blaster Master Overdrive
Adventure Island: The Beginning - Konami/Hudson Soft
etc.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Sup all?

Now that Smash has been announced I'm curious what y'all think of the trailer

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sup all?

Now that Smash has been announced I'm curious what y'all think of the trailer
I totally lost my **** when I saw it and so happy Inkling got in (Nintendo would had to be total morons to not include their massively successful new IP)

But I have tons of questions and need to see more.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I forgot to mention earlier, but I've recently started playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (specifically, the 2.8 version).

So far I'm enjoying it. I've currently beaten Traverse Town with both Sora and Riku.

The main thing I'm worried about is getting the secret ending, considering it requires me to get 7 trophies. Although, I've managed to already get one trophy (the one that involves doing 50 reality shifts), so it might not be too bad.
7 trophies isn't all that hard to get honestly.

Managed to get the secret ending easily on both 3DS and PS4 on normal. You'll be fine.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
7 trophies isn't all that hard to get honestly.

Managed to get the secret ending easily on both 3DS and PS4 on normal. You'll be fine.
At the moment, I've already managed to get seven trophies (I've recently beaten Symphony of Sorcery as both Sora and Riku, so I'm nearing the end of the game), so at this point I'm pretty much guaranteed to get it.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Hey guys, what's happenin'?

Decided to come crawling back after Smash Switch got announced after a long period of denial where I attempted to convince myself I didn't need to get in on speculation because we didn't learn anything from the teaser.

I was lying and here I am.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Hey guys, what's happenin'?

Decided to come crawling back after Smash Switch got announced after a long period of denial where I attempted to convince myself I didn't need to get in on speculation because we didn't learn anything from the teaser.

I was lying and here I am.
:eek:
DUDE, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE? It's looks so much, uh, "older," than when I saw it last time.
Just kidding, it's nice to see a familiar face return. Lemme just bring you up to speed on my observations.
The teaser teased four things: 1) a new game, 2) a newcomer, 3) returning veterans, and 4) a new theme song.

1) The Link silhouette sporting his Champion tunic from Breath of the Wild is my main proof for a new game, 2) the Splatoon characters being newcomers should be obvious to everyone at this point, 3) people are still trying to figure out who the the silhouettes are (most likely all of them are from Sm4sh), 4) and as for the new theme song... tune in at the 0:47 mark here, and you can hear a female choir singing a distant, unfamiliar melody in unison. Did this satisfy your speculative taste buds?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Wait this is still a thing?
Huh. I didn't know all this time it was still here.
hi
It's still here.

It's dead tho.

Occasionally posts pop up, like people placing flowers at a gravestone.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I beat Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance today.

I managed to beat the game with 8 trophies, yet the secret ending doesn't seem to have appeared in the menu for the theater at the moment. I think I answered the 3 questions at the end correctly, but I didn't get the secret message from the dive sequence in the credits, so that may have something to do with it.

Although, I'm not quite sure if what I answered was correct.
1. Losing something that's important
2. My friends
3. To recover something important.
So where do I access the secret ending in-game? Thanks in advance.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I beat Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance today.

I managed to beat the game with 8 trophies, yet the secret ending doesn't seem to have appeared in the menu for the theater at the moment. I think I answered the 3 questions at the end correctly, but I didn't get the secret message from the dive sequence in the credits, so that may have something to do with it.

Although, I'm not quite sure if what I answered was correct.
1. Losing something that's important
2. My friends
3. To recover something important.
So where do I access the secret ending in-game? Thanks in advance.
I'm fairly sure you don't need the secret message to unlock the secret ending.

You did answer correctly.

You weren't playing on beginner were you? You need 13 trophies for beginner.

Maybe just double check the theatre. I can't remember what section it's under or if it has its own.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm fairly sure you don't need the secret message to unlock the secret ending.

You did answer correctly.

You weren't playing on beginner were you? You need 13 trophies for beginner.

Maybe just double check the theatre. I can't remember what section it's under or if it has its own.
Nah, I'm pretty sure I've been playing on standard mode.

Really weird. It doesn't appear in the "Ending" section of the theater and there doesn't seem to be its own section.
Eh, I guess I can try again and figure it out tomorrow.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Nah, I'm pretty sure I've been playing on standard mode.

Really weird. It doesn't appear in the "Ending" section of the theater and there doesn't seem to be its own section.
Eh, I guess I can try again and figure it out tomorrow.
I checked my 3DS (might be different on PS4 but I can check that later) and the secret movie has its own section.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
After another try, I did manage to get both the secret message and the secret ending.

As for my thoughts on the game as a whole, I quite enjoyed it. Flowmotion was an interesting concept that I thought was quite fun to use (although, at times it did allow you to bypass some of the level design). Dream Eaters were kind of cool to have, although I personally prefer having Donald and Goofy in the other games. While there were less Disney worlds than in previous games, I really enjoyed the worlds that were in this game. I do feel kind of mixed in regards to the story, though, mainly with some of the Retcons that happened. However, the last couple of scenes make me feel quite excited for what KH3 may have in store.

And now that I'm finished with 3D, it looks like I will be moving on to 0.2 next! I'm interested in seeing what's going to happen in that game, although, I hear that it is quite short.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
After another try, I did manage to get both the secret message and the secret ending.

As for my thoughts on the game as a whole, I quite enjoyed it. Flowmotion was an interesting concept that I thought was quite fun to use (although, at times it did allow you to bypass some of the level design). Dream Eaters were kind of cool to have, although I personally prefer having Donald and Goofy in the other games. While there were less Disney worlds than in previous games, I really enjoyed the worlds that were in this game. I do feel kind of mixed in regards to the story, though, mainly with some of the Retcons that happened. However, the last couple of scenes make me feel quite excited for what KH3 may have in store.

And now that I'm finished with 3D, it looks like I will be moving on to 0.2 next! I'm interested in seeing what's going to happen in that game, although, I hear that it is quite short.
If you enjoyed Kh3D, I'm sure you'll really like 0.2.
Fun fact: 0.2 was originally gonna be the prologue section for Kingdom Hearts 3. Seems that they decided to include it with the 2.8 package to tide us over until the game comes out.

Top Bottom