• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Hello, Chreest.

Nothing much over here. I plan on continuing finishing my artwork (not the Bayonetta avatar- that's been finished last week). What about you?
Ahh!! Hello flight! It's been such a long time! Ooo! I wanna see that Bayonetta when you're done! As for me, I've just been doin other stuffs~ I've been dabbling in digital art myself! (Though I dont have too much time to draw, eheh)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Hmm alright mostly my friends who have played the other KH games told me it’s really hard to follow the side stuff or even what the point of it is.
After watching Gametrailer's hour long breakdown of the story and SomecallmeJohnny's reviews I still don't have a basic grasp of the plot.

I do at least want to try the first game in the series, but beyond that neither Final Fantasy or Disney/Pixar are big enough selling points for me.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
On a side note, I highly recommend My Hero Academia after finishing the second season.

How the characters interact, the ost, the animation.

It's been a long while I have loved an anime this much.

This is easily one of my few 10/10s I give out. The only other Shonen series I can think of would be Yu Yu Hakusho.

D

Deleted member

Ahh!! Hello flight! It's been such a long time! Ooo! I wanna see that Bayonetta when you're done! As for me, I've just been doin other stuffs~ I've been dabbling in digital art myself! (Though I dont have too much time to draw, eheh)
It's been done for a week now!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Bayonetta 2 Director Yusuke Hashimoto liked and retweeted the post, and Bayonetta's voice actress, Hellena Taylor, sent me a message saying she's so glad I enjoy playing the games. I didn't send it out to Kamiya because I didn't want to get blocked by him, and I was replicating Hashimoto's art style here, so it wouldn't make sense to send it out to him anyways. Lol.

I'm currently making a Lola Pop image right now. Trying to make it the very best I can.
I'm also sketching another hypothetical Bayonetta artwork, but since it's a sketch, it's very much in the conceptual state.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

Bayonetta 2 Director Yusuke Hashimoto liked and retweeted the post, and Bayonetta's voice actress, Hellena Taylor, sent me a message saying she's so glad I enjoy playing the games. I didn't send it out to Kamiya because I didn't want to get blocked by him, and I was replicating Hashimoto's art style here, so it wouldn't make sense to send it out to him anyways. Lol.

I'm currently making a Lola Pop image right now. Trying to make it the very best I can.
I'm also sketching another hypothetical Bayonetta artwork, but since it's a sketch, it's very much in the conceptual state.
OH! That is so cool!! Your coloring and shapes are so on point! You deserve that recognition! and ah! Lola pop! I haven't played the games yet, but her design is so fresh! You gotta drop it here once you're done!! Do you post often on twitter? I gotta follow ya!

D

Deleted member

OH! That is so cool!! Your coloring and shapes are so on point! You deserve that recognition! and ah! Lola pop! I haven't played the games yet, but her design is so fresh! You gotta drop it here once you're done!! Do you post often on twitter? I gotta follow ya!
Thanks! I've only played the last ARMS Global Testpunch, but I really liked it. I hope to get the full game in the near future.
Yes. As of January 2017, I've been posting more often on Twitter. You can follow me if you want!

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Thanks! I've only played the last ARMS Global Testpunch, but I really liked it. I hope to get the full game in the near future.
Yes. As of January 2017, I've been posting more often on Twitter. You can follow me if you want!

Wowzers! Those look great!! Cant wait to see more!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm now trying to work on improving King Dedede's moveset so that his offensive power is better, along with fixing up Dedede Burst so that it's almost impossible for any fighter to escape it.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I beat Persona 5. Never have I felt so relieved to be free but so wanting to go back at the same time.
I also want Morgana to be my cat so he can stop me from staying up late and I'll bring him fatty tuna every night.

D

Deleted member

Wowzers! Those look great!! Cant wait to see more!
Thanks! You have seen the picture already, but here's the final version of Lola Pop for those who haven't.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
This girl I talked to on POF said she knew Elegant personally and hung out with him regularly.

Shame she ghosted me after some time, but I think I was more excited about a chance to meet Elegant after hearing that. Lol. I need a master to help me jumpless cyclone...

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
hey people. i bet half of you have no idea who i am but that's okay. I have a simple question.

should i buy a switch

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
hey people. i bet half of you have no idea who i am but that's okay. I have a simple question.

should i buy a switch
We got:
Jrpg: Octopath/Xenoblade-2/I-Am-Setsuna/...does Dragonball Xenoverse 2 count?
Fighters: BlazBlue Cross tag, Schnee weis even got confirmed for it recently.../Arms?/Pokken
Party: 1,2,Switch/Bomberman/MK8-Deluxe/Snipperclips/Rocket-League?
ActionAdventure: Zelda
Shooter: Splatoon - 2?
Platformer: Sonic generations, Mario odysse, Shovelknight,
Racer: Fast RMX (Aka F-Zero)
Strategy: Mario&Rabbits - Aka X-Com with odd but charming characters.
Musou/Hack'nSlay: Fe-Warriors

Metroid 4 and Kirby are still without a date, so... not counting them for now.

And I am likely missing aloooooot of games. It's definitely better than the WiiU initial launch, with clearly better 3rd party support. If you want/have to have a game from this list, pick it up, otherwise just wait. Personally I enjoy my switch alot more than I thought I would.

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
i might get it just for LOZ. still playing OOT Remastered on 3DS lol

D

Deleted member

should i buy a switch
Hello, Brayz. While you can buy one at any time, I'd say you should hold off until its library expands more.

i might get it just for LOZ. still playing OOT Remastered on 3DS lol
If you own a Wii U, I'd say buy Breath of the Wild for that system. There's really no point in purchasing a brand new system for one game. Breath of the Wild also runs great on the Wii U anyway. The only downside of this version that I can name is that it takes about ten seconds to go back from the HOME Menu to the game, as it utilizes all of the Wii U's RAM, but even that shouldn't be a big deal.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've been very busy lately. Before Miiverse shuts down for good, I'm hunting down all the different drawings that I've liked. However, it will be a tedious process, as I yeahed nearly 26800 different posts and comments.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
FYI Knucklesboards is still a premium exclusive skin. ;)

D

Deleted member

I've been very busy lately. Before Miiverse shuts down for good, I'm hunting down all the different drawings that I've liked. However, it will be a tedious process, as I yeahed nearly 26800 different posts and comments.
I've done the same over here. Not all of them, but the ones I can take for reference in the future for my artworks. I've got to have some inspiration, after all.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Shin Megami Tensei V confirmed for Switch.
I'm really curious as to why Atlus is sticking to Nintendo for publishing SMT and Sony when publishing Persona since they don't have any exclusivity deals. Weird company.
Seems like I'm gonna have to miss out on this one. Oh well.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Super Mario Odyssey has single handily justified the Switch for me. The main storyline is pretty short but there's a ton of stuff to do afterwards.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Happy Halloween. Our house didn't get any Trick or Treat-ers this year. Also it's snowing. lol

I have an extra Marshadow download code if anyone is interested. The code doesn't expire until February and if you're on the US/UM hype train shoot me a message.

EDIT: Taken.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's awesome! Imagine actually getting recognized by an important person within Platinum Games. Hopefully Kamiya looks at it with glee.
Personally, I've been holding off on the Nintendo Switch until its game library starts to expand more.
My reason for not having the Switch is the opposite; I just moved in into an apartment last month by myself. Paying for bills and dealing with class have occupied my free time but I'm looking to fit in time for things I actually want to do.

D

Deleted member

That's awesome! Imagine actually getting recognized by an important person within Platinum Games. Hopefully Kamiya looks at it with glee.
I had considered tagging Kamiya in the post, but I didn't do it to avoid getting blocked if I sent out the message in a wrong manner. The image was drawn using Hashimoto's art style, so it wouldn't make much sense to do it. But if he did look at it, then I'd be happy.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Super Mario Odyssey was such a joy to play.

It kept making me smile and kept drawing me back in after each session. It was very difficult to put down.

Now that I obtained all power moons, I really feel like playing Super Mario 64 again. I keep going back to 64 every so often but I feel my next playthrough is going to be even more fun.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Repost from another thread, since I am too lazy to change it but also because I haven't posted in awhile here.

Vanilla Ice Cream is sweet and delicious.

Sagat, especially in the original SF2 and SF4 is terrifying and imposing.

What happen when you have too much free time and you combine those two?

You got...this!

https://orig00.deviantart.net/3f8f/f/2017/310/7/1/vanilla_sagat_sprite_by_redhunterx-dbsyl4i.png

Yeah, a very bad joke that I spend hours and hours and days in general to make.

****post shouldn't take that much long and effort to make, and I should feel bad for making this.

Brief, I hope you enjoy this.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Repost from another thread, since I am too lazy to change it but also because I haven't posted in awhile here.

Vanilla Ice Cream is sweet and delicious.

Sagat, especially in the original SF2 and SF4 is terrifying and imposing.

What happen when you have too much free time and you combine those two?

You got...this!

https://orig00.deviantart.net/3f8f/f/2017/310/7/1/vanilla_sagat_sprite_by_redhunterx-dbsyl4i.png

Yeah, a very bad joke that I spend hours and hours and days in general to make.

****post shouldn't take that much long and effort to make, and I should feel bad for making this.

Brief, I hope you enjoy this.
Haha, it's nice.

And btw, how have you been? Haven't seen or talked to you in months. :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Haha, it's nice.

And btw, how have you been? Haven't seen or talked to you in months. :)
I have posted in the NintenZone Social Thread from time to time. But yeah, I do not post here as much as before. Mostly due to me not having alot of say and focusing more on other website like DeviantART, where I post the stuff I am more into and talking with others members that like the same thing as me.

Beside that, I been doing quit fine. Some days are better than others but that's how life goes. Today in particular is quit the stressful one for me. But I will try to keep my cool.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I have posted in the NintenZone Social Thread from time to time. But yeah, I do not post here as much as before. Mostly due to me not having alot of say and focusing more on other website like DeviantART, where I post the stuff I am more into and talking with others members that like the same thing as me.

Beside that, I been doing quit fine. Some days are better than others but that's how life goes. Today in particular is quit the stressful one for me. But I will try to keep my cool.
I see. So DeviantART is your new home, huh? I'll check your work there.

I hope you feel better though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I see. So DeviantART is your new home, huh? I'll check your work there.

I hope you feel better though.
Oh, so you are going to check my work on DA?

Well, I hope you like what I got..huh...

Let's just say some of it is going to surprise you.

Also, yeah, DA is kinda of my new home.

And don't worry, I be fine...I hope.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I left the title unchanged for long that it has become relevant again somehow :laugh:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pokemon is always relevant.

I hope Ultra Moon acts as a kind of last hurrah for my 3DS. Despite all my games on it, it's just become neglected since my Switch library started building up. Plus with less time for games I don't get to replay my older handhelds as much as I use to. With the DS I'd still play my GBC just as much. When I'd go on holiday, I'd take my DS and GBC.

Top Bottom