• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 4 Results and Shout Outs

flaco

The Terminator
altought i was not here i just had a vision of the most homosexual thing ding ding oh no is spife lol I am out runs

Roman.

Smash Champion
Why hello everyone, its bro (that kid with long hair that did it before roman).
I don't get it
5: Roman - ur too good now, i am just going to get better at sheik vs fox because clearly nothing else works atm >_>
lol? we both played absolutely awful in our MM... or atleast we played a lot better last weekend

still would've rather played for 3rd ^.^ fml

Banks

Smash Hero
i just mean whenever i fox ditto or try to use peach/marth it never seems to work out, and i do it because i hate sheik vs fox. but i should probly just do it anyway lmao

and yea, you got kyu'd =(

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
K shoutouts time:

PatG- Fun money match, I really need to find a way to fight characters like ZSS. Usually I try and fail and look like a scrub 8D; grats on 3rd!

Fatal- Also a fun money match, gave me Snake matchup experience that I so desperately need in NE. We'll see if the result isn't different next time!

Darc- Sucks pretty bad my PSP died on the way home; what can ya do though? Always fun to hang out with you yo, and we definitely have to team sometime. Some of those combos we got in friendlies were so cash, our playstyles seem to naturally mesh pretty well D8

Bloodcross- You stay away from Starlight! She told me in secret that she HATES Falco players. sry dewd.

Dazwa- I don't know how you made me look like such a newb in our match, guess I just got outclassed haha; should have stuck with Ike for sure, no way my Marth is better than Darc's and I'm sure you've seen plenty of that. Thanks for hooking me up with a ride as always and making me attending the tourney possible, you're a pal 8D!

Peachkid- Again I have to say, amazing job beating Fatal. A Peach beating a good Snake is just too good.

Copacetic- Like I've said, pro TL. Ike vs TL is a pretty brutal matchup for me but I can tell you put a lot of effort into mastering your character like that; you had so few openings I could exploit. Well earned win dewd.

Riot- It's always nice to play against a fellow low tier. Mucho props after all the Falcos, Snakes, and MKs I played that day it was nice to fight on a level playing field for once haha. It's lucky though that I've seen Rykoshet play Naks so much so I knew a little bit about the matchup which probably was what let me win. Close games though, we'll see what happens next time!

Starlight- 8D you made this tournament 4x more fun! Had such a good time hanging out with you all day, hopefully we can do it again at the next tournament. I'll try to kill you less and take less of your lives haha. Glad we met up on AIM and Facebook too, shoot me an IM anytime; it's fun chatting with ya! It's a shame we live so far apart but I'll let you know if I'm ever in Mass again!

GaG- We actually didn't play at all this time, that's a shame. Good job beating Haggs though, that guy's Lucas doesn't fk around.

Ace- Pro tournament man, really smooth and well done; good venue too. Sorry I didn't bring a costume, no money yet ;\

Fats- Good matches, like I said, if I didn't pick up on your rolling pattern there's no doubt in my mind you would have beat me. **** you for playing Meta Knight but you're definitely a good player, lol! I really enjoyed our matches and they gave me some much needed MK experience.

Zao- Pro Sonic Adventure matches, god **** that game is so cash. I hope you keep bringing that, haha.

Humpy- Fun games, sorry I went Marth on you like that I guess. Marth is just how I deal with Wario though, he gives my Ike too hard of a time. Maybe I'll suck it up next time though.

NT3000- Fun games! You have a pretty good Ike, it's nice to see someone else repping him. Sorry for the Marth ****, I've been trying to get practice with him against different characters. Had fun playing friendlies with you for hours and hours though, lol!

Haggs- Shame we didn't play, needs moar low tier battles >8[.

Emmy- Nice piece costume, still think it's a shame you didn't enter though! YEAH I SAID IT AGAIN. l

Sweetsbaby- Thanks for the ride to McDonald's haha, fun games too. You're a pretty cool guy and I couldn't find you to say bye when I left; sorry D:

Pelca- Fun MMs, it still blows my **** mind how you do so good with the Wiimote. You must be some kind of warlock; I still think the gamecube controller is more efficient though. I fear how good you'd be if you used that. But yeah, I'd totally been up for teaming sometime.

Anyone I forgot feel free to rage at me! Good tourney guys!

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
1: Koolaid ($198.00) - Pit: Amazing Work, I'll get you next time.
2: Bizkit ($99.00) - Snake: When I get better, you get better too, so it's always a good game. Your snake is too amazing and you deserve your rep.
3: PatG ($33.00) - Zero Suit Samus/Lucario: Keep Stepping it up Pat.
4: Darc - Marth/Falco: Not your best work, but you still did well.
5: Bloodcross - Falco/Metaknight: Nice work right here, amazing friendlies.
5: Icylight - Olimar: lol at me living till 200 and winning first game. You're right I do play safe, but you're still the a beast olimar, and you'll get me sometime. Until then we're 3-0 tourney me lmao.
7: Dazwa - Zero Suit Samus: Bizkit is getting too good, as he said he plays me too much lol. Your still the best ZSS i've seen, and you definitely find better kill options for snake than I do. That's something I'm going to work on. GGs in dubz PoopG
7: Fatal - Snake: Not you
9: TeeVee: Cmon best variety user getting 9th, you got bracket ***** lol.
9: Peachkid: Devilish Peach you have, our set was so fun and scary, ggs in doubles
9: JJ Wolf: You looked good from your sets. I wanna play you sometime, teach me the wolf matchup.
9: Copacetic: Amazing tl, ggs in the money match.
13: Pelca: Great Snake and Falco, and ggs in the money match.
13: Captain Awesum: Thanks for letting me use your controller bro, def helped alot. Maybe that's why i did so much better, i haz controller johns xD.
13: JoeBot: Godlike Rob you have, you blew a great lead on bf, but then again that's a bad stage for Rob, so ban it next time lol.
13: Watkins: You and Rylix make it hard for me to choose the better ike, but i must say our mm was so fun.
17: Mistah J! (aka Ace aka NE Ace aka MdrnDayMercutio aka The Clown Prince of Crime): Such a cool host, I think i speak for all of CT when I say we appreciate you very much ^_^

17: Riot: Best Zelda, thanks for sweetspot fairing me in doubles when i thought we had it, you made me pissed which is good lmao.
17: Starlight: Not even gonna lie, you're mad attractive, I can't do my best against you due to those circumstances.
17: Soma: You got way better, peach and diddy are very great. GGs in the mms, play more lucarios.
17: Nate: I don't think we met.
17: Games And Goodies: I wanna see that lucario man.
17: WarrenB: Fat hype too good, you're too cool bro.
17: Zao: Your lucario is getting better, just keep going.
25: HumpyThrashabout: GGs in the mm, I 3 stocked you too remember(saved it lol), so it was me and icy, but good wario. You just need to get used to offline stuffs.
25: NT3000: didn't think i met you either.
25: Zangief: didnt meet ya.
25: L-T: didnt meet you.
25: Artemis: Your pikachu isn't bad you just need to keep at it.
25: Haggs: thanks for the ride last time bro, i wanted to mm you.
25: The Artist Formerly Known As Prawn: mm too good first game, master the grab, then I'll play so gay against you, you're going to hate me lol. But you got way better, and thanks for the ride to the pizza place.
25: Chii: didnt meet you
33: Sweets Baby: didn't meet you
33: Jama?: dont think i met you

Tourney was fun, venue was clean and spacious as well. Ace is mad cool, and everyone else working alongside him. I lost 10 dollars in doubles, but i earned 24 in mms, I've never lost a money match lol, so i wasn't mad about doubles. All in all i came back 47 dollars higher.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
2: Bizkit ($99.00) - Snake-great snake. great job making from losers all the way to grand finals.

3: PatG ($33.00) - Zero Suit Samus/Lucario-great lucario and zss. the best lucario ive played. fun games.

4: Darc - Marth/Falco-you use falco? i can't believe you 4 stocked me in brawl+. =/

5: Bloodcross - Falco/Metaknight-good stuff beating teevee and darc AND getting 3rd in doubles. bloodcross too good.

5: Icylight - Olimar- good stuff getting 5th. olimar is broken:D. sorry we couldn't finish our set.

7: Dazwa - Zero Suit Samus-i didn't see you play, but i could tell you did very good.

7: Fatal - Snake- your in a slump but once your out of it you will start getting first
again

9: TeeVee-why are you quitting? well at least you finally met the god.

9: Peachkid-good stuff beating fatal. "Just wait a minute"=/

9: JJ Wolf- omg why do we always play lol. good stuff beating bizkit! jj is back lol

13: Pelca- Wiimote too good.

13: Captain Awesum-Dazwa kept distracting me round 2and i think round 1. but i found a way to get away from it round 3. =D. ggs

13: JoeBot-rob is too good. nice getting 3rd in doubles

17: Mistah J! (aka Ace aka NE Ace aka MdrnDayMercutio aka The Clown Prince of Crime)-Ace nice tourney. i think i should of brought boogie.

17: Riot-Zelda is too good. i have to agree with patg and your just too good in doubles.

17: Starlight-you made the tourney funner kind of. im glad i inspired you to play pit:D. i hope you go to more tourney, it was fun to be around you.

17: Soma-i never get to see your tourney matches lol.

17: Games And Goodies- nice peach sorry i didn't have any advice

17: WarrenB- Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats Fats

17: Zao- falcon dittos are too good.

25: NT3000- nice ike sorry we couldn't play more.

25: The Artist Formerly Known As Prawn. nice icies. you can chaingrab metaknight very good lol.don't worry about losing to fats i gave him lots of icies matches

33: Jama?- too godly. stop sandbagging.

NACHO: if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have won this tourney. i thank you a whole lot

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Darc went Flaco on me after his Marth, that's probably where the Flaco came from. In fact, shouldn't Dazwa have Falco next to his name too? They both went Flaco on me, as well as Bloodcross (fookin Flacos). Also, you make me feel like I suck kewlaid lulz. I'm training the matchup super hard, when I stop being lazy.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
13: Watkins: You and Rylix make it hard for me to choose the better ike, but i must say our mm was so fun.
Haha yeah, wish I could have done better. I have to say you caught me off guard with how good you were since I'd never heard of you before (not an insult, I just don't know a lot of people)! I'd love to play you again sometime for a chance of redemption :laugh:

Rylix and I have played before and pretty much broke even with our matches. He says he thinks I'm better but I think he was just being modest, I think we're definitely about as even as it gets.

Funny thing is though we both have very different Ike playstyles, and on a few occasions I've won and people have told me that they were so used to Rylix's playstyle that my tricks caught them off guard haha.

That bstrd has been talking about quitting recently though >B(

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
You two stocked me in two matches I think in Grand Finals. I haven't been two stocked in a tourney match in a while I don't think. You read me like a book. >.>

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Actually, the rankings list asks for characters that helped a t8 player advance, not use. If anything, Falco shouldn't be listed next to Dustin's name at all, unless he used Falco some other time this tournament and I wasn't aware...

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Ah, I see. Nevermind then. I thought it counts if you won a match with that char.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
lol. so no wario next to my name=/.

well bizkit ive been playing fatal a whole lot and ive finally found out how to beat snakes so that could be why.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
You mean set, Kevin?

13: Captain Awesum-Dazwa kept distracting me round 2and i think round 1. but i found a way to get away from it round 3. =D. ggs

ROFL IM GONNA SPAM THIS ON YOU LEO ALLLLLLLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Melee Singles

1: Darc ($54.00) Homo
2: Th0rn ($27.00) I'll get that controller to you soon lol. You need to camp more lolol. I'll always split with you though :3
3: Banks ($9.00) LOL my rests are so stupid. I didn't care if I missed them because you're sheik :3
4: Kyu Puff: SCARED ME THERE MAN. I hate icies. Good ****.
5: Roman: I love when you're at tournies :3
5: Hoggle: LOL good ****. You're hilarious, Mike.
7: Iron Chief: Nice seeing you again :3 Good **** @ 7th with your hiatus
7: Spife: HEY BUDDY :3 Falcon dittos are fun
9: Bro LOL Bro
9: Sumatran Rhino: You'll get em next time. Mad close matches
9: MJ hiya
9: Shadowball LOL Mewtwo on fox is funny
13: Zeonix Hiya
13: David Hiya
13: MOP Friendlies were fun
13: TeeVee Didn't even know you played melee lol
17: Nate lolol
17: Noble lolol

Brawl Singles

1: Koolaid ($198.00) - Pit Sorry I scrubbed out ;_; I wanted a rematch
2: Bizkit ($99.00) - Snake I'LL GET YE NEXT TIME YE DIRTY SWINE. Also I couldn't Dair you through the ground because I hit the cypher instead I think. Or at least that is what I thought.
3: PatG ($33.00) - Zero Suit Samus/Lucario I want to play you againnnn
4: Darc - Marth/Falco Homo
5: Bloodcross - Falco/Metaknight I'LL GET YE NEXT TIME. Why are all of my matches with people so close ;_;
5: Icylight - Olimar That **** on RC was dumb LOL. You're getting used to that matchup. It hurts ;_;
7: Dazwa - Zero Suit Samus SUP BROSEPH.
7: Fatal - Snake **** was mad close man. It's weird how our matches can go either way.
9: TeeVee I should play you
9: Peachkid Ditto
9: JJ Wolf haha your twilight stories are hilarious. You're a fun kid. One of my favs no homo
9: Copacetic Awesome Toon Link. Almost had me second game
13: Pelca Great Falco. Marth is hard though D:
13: Captain Awesum GET EM LEO
13: JoeBot Fun friendlies
13: Watkins I'm gonna declare no homo, but you're probably my most favorite new smasher. It's so fun hanging out, playing smash/dissdia, teaming with you. You're mad cool. Also you got that Hyori Lee song stuck in my head.
17: Mistah J! (aka Ace aka NE Ace aka MdrnDayMercutio aka The Clown Prince of Crime) The costume was mad awesome. Totally would have voted for you if Boxman didn't enter
17: Riot. HI WE SHOULD PLAY
17: Starlight: I was so flattered that you asked for my picture haha. I was confused there for a second. We'll definitely get to play sometime...sometime...
17: WarrenB LOL Fats you're mad hilarious. Our Brawl+ team is unbeatable GRAGHHH
17: Zao Best tourney match ever
25: NT3000 WE SHOULD PLAY
25: L-T YOU TOO
25: Haggs Hi :3
25: The Artist Formerly Known As Prawn Yeah I'm sorry about that ;_;
25: Chii Were you the one that commented on my close matches? I need to play you or at least talk to you haha. You're mad cool from what I've seen
33: Jama? YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

Watkins - LET ME SHOW YOU MY REAL POWER

Prawn - If you quit I'm gonna slap you with my huge black ****

uh...

Boxman - We will finish that Falcon ditto next time >:3

GandG - fun matches, your Zelda is a ***** to fight lol

Ace - We will play more B+ next time, with my new + main :p

I'll be sure to bring SA2Battle to more tourneys, and hopefully other games. I'm gonna need another backpack D:

puckgood

Smash Journeyman
Why do you care, stalker? Don't make me sic the po
Shout out to Bro: Zeonix's friend's name is David. :D

Shout out to Solar: Thanks for all of the friendlies!!!

Shout out to Boxman: I am the kid whose butt you kicked. Fourstocked, with 60 percent. WTF.

Th0rn: CURSE YOU!!! I was doing so well, and then I had to fight you!!!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Why hello everyone, its bro (that kid with long hair that did it before roman).
:laugh: :rotfl:

Shadowball: Your marth has definitely improved, we were back and forth on that one. And the mewtwo is as good as ever, just dont get kneed so much! Work on your godzilla: destroy all monsters skills instead, imo.
I don't need to work on the DAMM skills, I'm already the best I've ever played. :laugh:

If anything you improved dramaticly. Too bad you didn't see my Marth at full tilt. Noble got to.

and I claim above you in the results cause I didn't get knocked into loosers bracket my first round. :laugh::laugh::laugh: ;)

and Mewtwo is a knee magnet. we'll see next time. ;)

9: Shadowball - good friendlies, nice mewtwo. THE BEST I'VE PLAYED
That's going in my sig/video. first time anyone way higher in skill than me has said that. /tear.

Banks is too pro. polite too.

our friendlies were sooooooo silly.

9: Shadowball LOL Mewtwo on fox is funny
maybe for you. *shakes fist.*

I seriously had tons of fun at this. we need another one soon-ish.

shout-outs later. I'll have a LOT.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
falco dittos are the gayest dittos in the game and prove nothing. even if we decide not to cg spike. and if we were to falco ditto in tourney i would stall on a platform until im at 40% (avoiding FD). But if I were to play him in tourney id go MK first.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
First shoutouts in a LONG time XD

1: Koolaid ($198.00) - Pit: why didnt we play in singles? :o im sure we would have had fun matches and GGS on getting first ^_^
2: Bizkit ($99.00) - Snake: >.< can u stop curbstomping my peach XD i think i have yet to win a game against you...oh well maybe next time! and cg on 2nd!
3: PatG ($33.00) - Zero Suit Samus/Lucario: Freaking scary ZSS, i wanted to see that lucario in action too. lol good stuff on making 3rd!
4: Darc - Marth/Falco: the only thing keeping me from expressing my love to u is my pants <3 i wanna play ur marth/falco soon! and teach me melee jiggs =D
5: Bloodcross - Falco/Metaknight: poop
5: Icylight - Olimar: epic matches in Doubles! they left me on the edge of my seat :O
7: Dazwa - Zero Suit Samus: AW AW AW AW ZAD ZAD ZAD~
7: Fatal - Snake: ggs dood, no hard feelings i think i was playing mentally on point :o
9: TeeVee: we are too good in B+ teams when i could kill with fthrow XD
9: Peachkid: good **** against fatal dood, now play that well mentally from now on. and get ur technique to be on par as well
9: JJ Wolf: we did not play at all. that makes me sad. keep repping that nasty wolf =D
9: Copacetic: i watched you and soma play doubles alittle and u guys have good chemistry! keep it up ^_^
13: Pelca: Very nice placing! i didnt knew u used a Wiimote/Nunchuk :0
13: Captain Awesum: u lobster u.
13: JoeBot: nice seeing you again, u and bc did good against me and riot! ^_^
13: Watkins: KURSE ALL SeeD! SWARMING LIKE LOKUST AKROSS THE GENERATIONS!!
17: Mistah J! (aka Ace aka NE Ace aka MdrnDayMercutio aka The Clown Prince of Crime): U, Ari, and her friend (i cant remember her name)'s costumes *****! very fun tourney hold more plox =D
17: Riot: Dilly Dally Silly Sally. u should be higher up with that Queen of magical justice of the foot
17: Starlight: we needed to play DX i just get shy approching attractive girls ^_^;
17: Soma: I wish we got to play Brawl and PSP together. from the looks of it, your peach is getting better!
17: Games And Goodies: the yiff god needs to bless u with earlier arrival times, and better placings :O
17: WarrenB: FATTY MC FAT FAT
17: Zao: JUST WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25: HumpyThrashabout: i still think ur name is hilarious lol
25: L-T: i didnt expect you to pick marth, im sorry i had to play you so early D:
25: Haggs: why didnt we play? :O
25: The Artist Formerly Known As Prawn: hope you still stay in tourneys regardless of stupid **** and stuff
25: Chii: NYAHHHHHHHHHH
33: Jama?: God incarnate

AmarantCoral

Smash Rookie
This is the best tourney I've been to yet! It was a lot of fun!

Koolaid - awesome pit; I main pit and it's inspiring to see your stuff. good job in doubles too you beat us!

Darc - cool meeting you

Dazwa - your whip went through the ship's cabin and killed me on RC -_-... Still it was awesome!

Fatal - fun team friendlies

JJ Wolf - nice wolf but we didn't get a match in

Watkins - gg's, good ike, fun time at mcdonalds!

Mistah J! (aka Ace aka NE Ace aka MdrnDayMercutio aka The Clown Prince of Crime) - alright, awesome tourney! thank you to you, the announcers, and everybody else who helped put this tourney on

Starlight - fun pit dittos! it was sooo close there that first match, but you definitely have that extra edge

Zao - gg's

HumpyThrashabout - good games

NT3000 - fun doubles candy shop >.<; I was definitely ahead both matches in the first stock there, but you came back and beat me both times. gg's.

Sweets Baby - c'mon dash last place? I need to get better.

Spife - good seeing you again!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Hayato, why is playing mvc making you hate smash?
:) i ionno maybe i caught the disease lolz ill still play smash i just happen to not enjoy it anymore. too boring. but i will kick some azz still at tournies with my legendary shrek :p mvc2 just more exciting to play for me and challenging technically .. i kno there's god level characters i cant touch thats why i only play low tiers. :p it just so fun playing online and **** talkin to those scrubs who cant play :p cant do it with brawl :( online for brawl just sucks so bad i wanna kill myself.

play me noww xhayatox or by ninjafoxx XBL. wished i had the PS3 but im poor to afford.

Top Bottom