• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Super Mario Maker

Dan

Smash Lord
I've spent a good amount of hours making my next course, but it's now available to play.

4-4: Burner Castle
A537-0000-004B-B363
New Super Mario Bros. U
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkc8cfM1Q
I played this one yesterday. It was definitely difficult; I don't think I made it very far.

I both like and dislike that you use the same design scheme for each castle. I like how they are laid out fairly similar, with each castle getting progressively more difficult and adding new features (if that's what you were going for), but sometimes it feels like I'm playing the same level over and over again with just an increase in difficulty.

Here's one of my newer courses: Káízö (4BBB-0000-0030-98B5)

This is a difficult course, but definitely doable.

I'll give you a hint: Once you get past those first two buzz saws it's not that bad. Those are the hardest obstacles in the entire level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I both like and dislike that you use the same design scheme for each castle. I like how they are laid out fairly similar, with each castle gets progressively more difficult and adding new features (if that's what you were going for), but sometimes it feels like I'm playing the same level over and over again with just an increase in difficulty.
The main problem is the length limitations for your courses. That's why I've set up my first four castle courses so that you have to go to the sub-area first. Yes I know that it can feel rather repetitive seeing the same beginning for completely different courses, but you can't have the goal in the sub-areas. And in terms of Bowser, it just feels right if you fight him on the bridge that you must destroy with the axe.

Anyway, my next set of castle courses might have a different beginning, depending on their theme. I have at least one specific theme on my mind, but it will likely be treated as world 8-4, and I'll have to be able to upload up to 40 courses (requiring you to receive at least 300 stars if I'm not mistaken) by the time I'm halfway done with world 8.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I recreated the first level from Wario Land 4 (as well as the first boss) in Mario Maker.

Wario Land 4: First Level + Boss
Code: (1613-0000-0053-7F79)

Video of the actual level from Wario Land 4

Basically when you go into the pipe at the start (which is meant to represent jumping into the painting), you have to go around the entire level (right, then up, then left and back down to where you started) so you can press a p block which opens a new pipe. There, you'll be able to stop at the shop (which is just a room of items) and fight the first boss (a big goomba with some small ones with him).

It was tough trying to incorporate certain elements such as shoulder bashing into the level but I think it turned out all right. It's incredibly easy so give it a try.

I love the Wario Land games so if you want me to recreate a level from Wario Lands 1-4 just ask (I could try Shake It! but I never played it so it might be harder).

Pikmin-ism42

Smash Journeyman

B469-0000-003D-D559

I made a level entitled "Yoshi's Thwompalicious Adventure".
Evidently, the level will star multiple Thwomps and a few easily disposable "friends". Speaking of Yoshis (or is it Yoshies?), most of them will probably not make it.

I'm not entirely sure if this level is actually hard or just average at best regarding difficulty, but so far only 1 out of 5 people beat the thing, so I have that I guess.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I am SUPER disappointed with Mario 3's airship theme.

EVERY other theme gets something cool for it's semi solid platform

Mario 1 get's metal scaffolding, Mario World and New Super Mario Bros get ropes. They all have background walls with portholes.

What does Mario 3 get? Boxes.

Aesthetically, Mario 3 airship is always going to look the worst. Which is very sad, because airships were from Mario 3

Maxoxpower

Smash Ace
Where did Stars come from?

(DDCC-0000-005A-4ABE
Put your helmets and ear plugs on .
Free visit to the Monty Moles star's factory, only TODAY!

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Also how do you add an image of it from a phone?
You would need to save the image directly on Miiverse, and use the "Upload a File" button here, or alternatively copy/paste the image's URL and insert between [img][/img] tags. I've taken the liberty of adding the image myself to your post, for now.

In the future, try not to post twice or more in a row. You can use the "Edit" button on each post to go back and add more to it.

Johnathon Pirtle

Smash Rookie
I've created a kinda heart pounding level! It's called Life Or Death! Please check it out and Star if you could. Let me know what you think!

Life Or Death

4D63-0000-0055-149C

You would need to save the image directly on Miiverse, and use the "Upload a File" button here, or alternatively copy/paste the image's URL and insert between [img][/img] tags. I've taken the liberty of adding the image myself to your post, for now.

In the future, try not to post twice or more in a row. You can use the "Edit" button on each post to go back and add more to it.
Got ya now I figured it out and I can't post all my levels at once or just the same level?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Got ya now I figured it out and I can't post all my levels at once or just the same level?
Post as many stages as you want at once.

Oh, I beat all your stages and starred them.

Also, uhh... You just did it again. Don't hit the "Post Reply" button, instead find the post you just made and hit the "Edit" link it's got on the bottom right.

Johnathon Pirtle

Smash Rookie
Post as many stages as you want at once.

Oh, I beat all your stages and starred them.

Also, uhh... You just did it again. Don't hit the "Post Reply" button, instead find the post you just made and hit the "Edit" link it's got on the bottom right.
So mainly keep all my postings in the same post? Sorry

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Retaking the Halberd: 7115-0000-0059-B6E7

It's a Metaknight themed level. Metaknight's flagship has been hijacked. He must use a mixture of technical prowess and solve puzzles to get it back.

Luigi's treacherous Mansion: C9FF-0000-004D-0AE1

An expert level. It tests your ability to use different jump arcs and has a small puzzle element.

SpaghettiWeegee

Smash Apprentice
I've got a few courses I'd like to share.

Mario May Care (843E-0000-0055-02E7)

The design for this level was inspired by the combo system in Devil May Cry. I imagined an action-focused course that modularly ratcheted up its difficulty as the player's "combo" (or clear percent) increased. As the combo builds, so does the player's ability-- new powerups are granted at the end of each section of the level.

There's a lot of stuff going on in this stage, and if Mario Maker had a dedicated campaign, this level would not feel out of place at the very end of it. There's a lot of challenge variety, but hopefully not in a way that breaks the level's cohesiveness.

WARNING: Haunted!! (90A5-0000-0047-E469)

Here I wanted to create an interactive creepypasta, limp atmosphere and obvious foreshadowing included. The result is a sardonic level that's more parody than level design. That said, at the moment it's the most highly-rated level I've uploaded, so perhaps it's more enjoyable than I give it credit for.

Do You Trust Me? (A952-0000-0043-A79F)

Definitely the most cerebral of the stages I've featured here. Enjoy a trip through a deceitful and possibly murderous ghost house. Remember that not every sign should be followed.

Time Bomb Set. Get Out Fast! (2DB8-0000-003A-25E0)

I struggled with using the airship theme effectively when it was first unlocked, so this stage represents a significant breakthrough of first being able to make that theme work out. It's a straight shot to the end in this race to escape the explosion of a bomb that's been planted inside of an airship. To anyone that caught the reference, it's needless to say this stage was inspired partially by the escape sequences characteristic of the Metroid series.

Feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
We mainly mean try not to make so many posts in a row (double posting) when you were the last person to reply to the thread.

Other than that, you're free to post as many as you like.

Johnathon Pirtle

Smash Rookie
We mainly mean try not to make so many posts in a row (double posting) when you were the last person to reply to the thread.

Other than that, you're free to post as many as you like.

So say I have 4 new courses! Do I upload all in separate posts? Or all in one?

In this one is my first water level just take you time and keep an eye out.

Sea Adventure

20D9-0000-0047-7407

Here's one of my own personal fun ones. Tell me what you think!

Flames Of Doom

B190-0000-0034-ABF

The name should explain what you need to do! Take your time don't Rush. Keep an eye out for the unexpected!

Don't Rush

BC8A-0000-0058-68A4

Johnathon Pirtle

Smash Rookie
The Underground Updated

B2F7-0000-0059-08EE

This one's fun! Have fun playing it.

Oblivion Castle updated

4561-0000-0047-7486

Before I edited this one it was kinda difficult to beat even for me but it's not that bad now! Just make sure to watch your step

The Great Escape

5D27-0000-005A-4776

All I can say is run just keep going and make sure to hit the swith on time! Good luck

Ghostly Mansion
38FD-0000-005A-9AF4

Make sure to grab the super star to get past bowser

Flame Jump
8680-0000-005E-052F

Test your jumping skills while dodging flames!

Find Link
FE23-0000-005F-C1B6

Can you find Link? Have fun in this zelda themed level

Last edited:

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice

Albie83

Smash Apprentice
I finally got some time to play some more levels.

This was a pretty good level for the most part. I had to think at some sections of how to get through. Especially since I killed the koopa with the star and couldn’t proceed without it. Luckily pipes reset the villains. The look was nicely put together. My favorite part was at the beginning where you had to jump from goomba to goomba on the piranha plants. This level you can’t just willy-nilly kill all enemies as soon as you come across them. My only slight complaint is that you get a super mushroom while on the elevator and then right after that you get to the pipe which also has a super mushroom. Seemed really close and I think the one on the elevator is a little redundant. But all in all good level.

I rather liked this in not the traditional Mario way. It told a little story and you did a great job using the sound effects especially at the beginning with the phone ringing and Dr. Mario leaving. Seeing the monte moles run away and going through the “hospital” was quite enjoyable. My only disappointment was the end boss which was a typical get the star and run through them which I see in a lot of levels. The rest of the level seemed better thought out than that. So I guess it was anti-climactic. I did enjoy the monte moles celebrating when the place was clear though.

I put in the code and got course not found, so it had either been removed or mistyped.

No level made me miss checkpoints quite like this one. This stage is tough and long yet satisfying. I felt the theme of Charizard and clown cars were quite good and it was nice that the level was broken up into sections, making you do other things. I can see secret stuff in the distance…..but alas it was hard enough just to beat the level. The bombs at the beginning, if you don’t get it right on the first bomb is near impossible to get to after the bullet bills really start firing. Luckily it was at the beginning so you don’t have to run through the whole level first. The moving skull platforms got me a lot. Mostly by the section by the P-Switch. I don’t think I ever got by that fire bar without being hit. And when I hit the P-Switch it was sort of annoying to jump on the new skull platform as I would jump on the old one that was dying. But for the most part, this was fun. I usually give up on hard levels but I kept feeling like I was getting better by playing this one.

This was a pretty fun castle level. Dodging the grinders and the thwomps was built up nicely. This seemed to have a similar layout to the previous castle though. I’d also be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit disappointed at there being no cheep cheeps mainly because that seemed to be a common theme in world 2 and as a cohesive world level this seemed out of place. That is more of a minor complaint though as all in all I liked this one as an individual level.

After I died like 10 times on the very first spike I left this level. According to the amount of X’s I can see why this has 0/118 clears, lol.

This was a really fun level. The exploration and level design are top notch. My only complaint is getting through this in the allotted time is impossible the first time through, but it gave me an excuse to keep playing this.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
This was a pretty fun castle level. Dodging the grinders and the thwomps was built up nicely. This seemed to have a similar layout to the previous castle though. I’d also be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit disappointed at there being no cheep cheeps mainly because that seemed to be a common theme in world 2 and as a cohesive world level this seemed out of place. That is more of a minor complaint though as all in all I liked this one as an individual level.
Course length limitations made me have to improvise how to set up my first set of castle courses. I know that it can feel repetitive seeing the same beginning for completely different courses, but the course length limit is beyond my control, and the goal can't be placed in sub-areas.

On a side note, in Super Mario Bros., although Cheeps Cheeps were present in worlds 2-2 and 2-3, none were ever present in world 2-4. Also, in the castle theme, Cheeps Cheeps become virtually invincible to most of Mario's attacks while they're engulfed in flames, and I didn't want to make players have to avoid the Grinders AND the burning Cheep Cheeps at the same time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Only being able to place 4 sets of doors is really limiting my latest course.

But, then again I guess being too long is a bad thing

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Course #20 is now available, but I won't be able to upload any more courses until my upload limit increases to 30.

5-4: Labyrinth Castle
F256-0000-005D-B6EA
Super Mario World
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkdrOIpRw

As the name suggests, you have to go through a labyrinth of different passages. There are coins placed around different routes, and you have to pay attention to the sound effects that are played to ensure that you're heading in the right direction. The labyrinth itself isn't ridiculously long, due to the block usage limit, along with the timer. Also, with the exception of a single Buzzy Beetle, there are no enemies inside the labyrinth.

After you've completed the labyrinth, you'll then head to the sub-area, where Bowser Jr. will pursue you while riding Lakitu's Cloud. You'll have to avoid all the enemy attacks and Bowser Jr.'s fireballs as you head closer to the next pipe. Eventually, you'll see a Buzzy Beetle that you'll have to use to knock Bowser Jr. off Lakitu's Cloud. After that, finish off Bowser Jr. like normal, and then head to the next pipe.

Next up will be a battle against Bowser, but he'll be riding in a Koopa Clown Car, and the axe is blocked off by a wall that Mario can't get past without the Koopa Clown Car. As such, Mario has to hijack Bowser's Koopa Clown Car by throwing Bowser's Bob-ombs back at him. Bowser is normal-sized, so he'll fall after taking 20 Bob-omb hits. Keep in mind, however, that being able to finish the labyrinth and the Bowser Jr. phases quickly is vital if you want to have enough time to defeat Bowser; you're given the maximum 500 seconds to clear the course.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Go Forth, Toad!
2D14-0000-003B-6E25

Toad infiltrates an Squadron of Airships. There are plenty of Jumps to be had, and I made sort of a Hub World that you can reach (where you can replenish on a Mystery Mushroom) fairly often. Theres a secret area that you can get to in 2 ways, but its difficult to get across once you are there.

Gotta Go Fast!
DBDE-0000-005E-10B9
The World's Fastest Hedgehog needs to get to the end fast! There should be an area that tells you how to easily conquer this course.....

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ok, my new awesome level

D48B-0000-005E-C0B1

It's a Mario 1 Airship

It's a lot easier than some of my other levels...

BUT it has a very Mario 1 gimmick. Done the best I can in Mario Maker...

You climb a very easy segment to get up high enough to each the airship...

Then you have a harder time dealing with the airship trials. With a small gimmick. They are mostly easier versions of things I put in other courses.

It ends with a fight against Bowser Jr

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Might as well post mine here, since I am having trouble getting my latest level noticed.

The first one is a recreation of Marble Zone Act 1 from Sonic the Hedgehog.
ID: (5899-0000-0046-E598)

The second one is an original level I just finished today. I'll give my full design notes on that below.
ID: (D05D-0000-005D-976B)

The focus of this level was to try and incorporate SFX and orange Note Block sounds a lot, in ways that both made sense and were entertaining, as I've seen few levels that have done so, and so I wanted to try it. I also wanted to try make a level with a sense of simple story and an actual "location" of sorts. As a result I came up with a little scenario for the level to base it around.

"DJ Bowzah" is holding a party in his new musical castle, and everyone is invited - except for Mario! Bouncers, guard dogs, and security cannons are at the front doors to stop any unwanted guests from getting in, so Mario can't quite just line up with all of the Koopa Party-goers and sneak in like that. He has to find another way in. Once inside the castle is filled with all kinds of musical traps and obstacles for Mario to get through. While inside the castle, Mario discovers the real secret to this party, and decides to put a stop to it....

Also "DJ Bowzah" seems so caught up in his dancing...perhaps a bit too caught up for his own good...

The level is fairly long (I pretty much use all of the space in both areas, and I ran into a ton of limitations in terms of object count, which I had to find workarounds for, or scrap more complex ideas for simpler ones - also, you shouldn't run out of time) and moderately challenging, though I think it's pretty fair, and I did my best to bug test and leave room for mistakes (though there may be one or two small issues I couldn't iron out totally, but I did my best to compensate with giving the player fall backs with power-ups). There are also a few secrets, including a whole secret area that extends the level with a little fun area to mess around in for a bit (I call it the "Super Star VIP Room"). There is also a small "Automatic Mario" section that I did my best to indicate, which I thought fit in with the sound-based theme of the level.

I worked on this for a good few hours yesterday evening/last night, and this afternoon/evening. I would say it took at least 12 hours total to finalise.

I hope everyone has fun and likes it enough to star it (I'm pretty close to getting an upload limit upgrade already). I worked really hard on it!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Really? It's 20 hits? I thought it would've been like 3 or something.
Bowser Jr. takes 3 hits to defeat (except for if you're attacking with the Fire Flower, where 5 fireballs would equal a single hit for normal-sized Bowser Jr.), but that's not the case for Bowser. With Bowser, he has to take 20 hits to fall, but his HP gets increased to 40 whenever he's giant-sized.

Giant-sized shells and Bob-ombs deal 2x the amount of damage that normal-sized shells and Bob-ombs can deal, so as many as 10 giant shells will defeat normal-sized Bowser.

Of course, a single POW Block, a Super Star, or even a Thwomp will instantly defeat Bowser, regardless of his current HP.

Last edited:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Nah, just don't be posting two times in a row. If you just posted something and want to add more to it, don't post again and instead just edit your previous post. If you posted something and then someone else posted something after you, THEN it's okay to post again. Just make sure not to spam the thread with your posts, this way we can read what others post without having to go back a few pages!

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
hey guys, i'd like to share my levels with you guys :)

POW! Right into Bowser's face: 91C4-0000-005D-EF77

Mr. Thwomp-a-swoo: 0494-0000-005D-ECDB

Break Out Weird Mario: B0DF-0000-0059-0085

Playing catch in Bowser's Castle: EBA7-0000-0042-F416

Battle for Mt. Wiggler: 4B69-0000-0047-0E8C

Treasure Snaggin' Wario: F7EA-0000-003E-1E20

Mega Metal Bros. V2: 5541-0000-0037-F97B

Explodatorium: 5B42-0000-003E-06C1

Pranha Plant Patriarchy: 14E8-0000-002F-C3A8

Chain Chomp Disposal Facility: FDA7-0000-002E-2F28

I really hope you give 'em a go. I poured my heart and soul into all of them :)

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Stomping Grounds

9C4F-0000-0058-CD68

Afraid I might of went too far the opposite direction in difficultly... More of a puzzle level then anything. You can probably guess the theme by the name. There's two 1-ups, a hidden Fire Flower, a Yoshi and a useless Star if you like secrets. :p

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This one only took a few hours to complete

It's probably the easiest course I've made. So hopefully people can actually beat it...

99BD-0000-0060-2D25

Go Go Ghoulish Ghost House

It's a scrolling ghost house level with really only 1 tricky part

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Been slacking off lately, so still limited to basic parts. Did at least put some thinking time into this one.

DB11-0000-0062-909B - Who needs ground?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Been slacking off lately, so still limited to basic parts. Did at least put some thinking time into this one.

DB11-0000-0062-909B - Who needs ground?
If you want to unlock everything on one day, Nintendo did patch in a secret way to do so on launch day.

This was one of the first things I did when I got the game. Since I play a lot of Mario and study games design, I really just wanted all of the tools ASAP.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If you want to unlock everything on one day, Nintendo did patch in a secret way to do so on launch day.

This was one of the first things I did when I got the game. Since I play a lot of Mario and study games design, I really just wanted all of the tools ASAP.
Oh it was secret!?!? I spent hours trying to figure out why it wasn't unlocking fast

Albie83

Smash Apprentice
All right. More levels too play. You guys are creating them much faster than I have time to play them, lol

Today it is all by one designer as that was next in line.

I never really played Zelda, so I am probably not seeing everything that a Zelda fan would. I did have fun in this level and I loved the little houses with the windows. Had to play it twice because I missed the secret the first time. Really good level in your “series”.

This was another good one. It really felt like an RPG dungeon. The only tiny problem with this level is the P-Switch when you first gone inside the tree sometimes won’t spawn if you fall down the hole too soon. But it isn’t hard to get back up there so it was a minor complaint.

I put the ID in and got a course not found. It had been either removed or mistyped.

This stage I thought was a good idea. My big problem with this is the moving elevators move quicker than the scrolling of the stage. I died a few times because my elevator left the stage and pushed me off. It takes a while to figure out how to trick the elevators to working in your favor.

This stage was really fun. I enjoyed the platforming and it had just the right amount of difficulty. I only wish this one were longer.

Another fantastic level with puzzles galore. I loved that there was little puzzles at the beginning to hint at the ones later.

While the last one had the puzzles, this one had some clever platforming and dodging going on. It was fair and fun. I don’t have much to say about this one either other then I love your level designs.

I loved the way it forced you to play each area to continue. I felt some of the dungeons were too chance based. Especially the one with the boos as if the 4th flying block isn’t just right, I would just hit my head and then it is all over. I played that one too much that it lost all fun, lol. The giant magikoopa would also turn the blocks into random fire wheels and giant boos that made that section get frustrating if the guy doesn’t shoot the blocks you want him to. But all in all I enjoyed this quest.

I am not familiar with this tune as I don’t play Zelda, but I can appreciate a good tune. ^_^

Until next time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm making a level based on Skinny Shroom

But I'm not sure what to do yet

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Updated course:

Surive to meet Yoshi (BFA2-0064-99ED)
After seeing that this course had been cleared only twice with more than 200 tries I decided to change it a bit... not gonna lie, many huge improvements were needed. Notable changes include:

- the Hammer Bro in the survive chamber had been removed and replaced by a Chain Chomp;
- fixed a game-breaking way to escape the survive chamber by spinning on the Thwomp using a one-way wall;
- two more Super Mushroom question blocks in order to get multiple chances to grab a mushroom;
- you do not directly start the level in the survive chamber, thus removing this level from the "you die if you don't move immediately" category;
- the P-switch is now in a secondary area;
- fixed leaps of faith;
- other minor things, mostly aesthetic changes.

And now a new course:

Invaded tunnel (5899-0000-005D-0BC6)
You need to reach the other side of the mountain! Unfortunately, it looks like your only way is to pass through a tunnel under the mountain... and not one with friendly inhabitants. In fact, nobody managed to reach the other side of the mountain since an enemy invasion in this tunnel. Will you be the first one to do it? Difficulty: medium. I also put several secrets to discover, so I hope you'll enjoy finding them.
The pic above represents the trickiest part of the course. Jump on the Goombas until the Buzzy shell from the Bill Blaster kills all the Piranha Plants so you can have a safe zone to land on. After that, equip yourself with a Buzzy shell helmet, then ride another shell. This will allow you to pass through the Thwomp and spikes chamber without taking any damage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom