• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario Bros. Z

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
man smbz is awsome huh, i love his work and that is why i am turning my story the Rebelion (listed here in creative minds) into a flash film like his, i will be up with the ranks of cbz, or nintegaball gt, but probobly not smbz.

Weed

Smash Lord
****, for a Sprite Flash, that **** is leet..
Almost as leet as Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
****, for a Sprite Flash, that **** is leet..
Almost as leet as Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom.
Dude, you are like the first person to know about "Rise of the mushroom kingdom" i love that flash work. anyway, go to newgrounds soon, i am uploading my flash vid called "Super Mario Bros. X" you guys will love it.

Best101

Smash Ace
Yeah this is a great flash series to watch especailly if you're a DBZ fan like me. I'm waiting for the next episode to come out but I don't mind. The last episode just pwned

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Yeah this is a great flash series to watch especailly if you're a DBZ fan like me. I'm waiting for the next episode to come out but I don't mind. The last episode just pwned
I agree, is their a preview for the 7th episode?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea SMBZ is great been watching them since the beginning... but rise of the Mushroom kingdom is my favorite flash so far.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
ya, i bet he has found one of the chaos emeralds already and is going to work with wario to get the others.also, since Luigi is saposed to be like gohan, and mecha sonic is like cell, i bet somthing is going to happen to mario and luigi is going to go crazy on him, did anyone notice he did not fight like at all in the 6th episode, i think his was saving luigi's best moments.

marthsword

Smash Ace
SMBZ is a terrible series. Although I respect alvin-earthworm for creating his own sprites, there is VERY little ainimation at all, and I don't find it entertaining. These new HUGELY popular mario sprite movies are taking away from the hard working frame by frame animators who really deserve more credit.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
SMBZ is a terrible series. Although I respect alvin-earthworm for creating his own sprites, there is VERY little ainimation at all, and I don't find it entertaining. These new HUGELY popular mario sprite movies are taking away from the hard working frame by frame animators who really deserve more credit.
Dude, Smbz is one of the best flash series out there. I do agree with you that the actual animators should get some credit, but people like alvin-earthworm show there love for video games. In a way it's like writing a story and making a movie out of it to.

Another thing. THERE IS A LOT OF ANIMATION IN ALVINS'S WORK. dude if you actually make flash videos, than you would realize how much he has put in. Check out the back ground for instance in the fifth episode, there are so many diferent edited sprites from different games that you cant even count them all. You have no idea what you are talking about and I suggest you stop posting on this thread after you read and reply to this particular post.

Top Bottom