• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury to present new trailer in 12 hours

bowserfury.jpg

A couple of hours ago, Nintendo announced, on their official Twitter, that a new trailer for Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury would debut on January 21st, 2020, 6 A.M. PST. While it will only be a 2 minute long trailer and not part of a larger Direct, there is a note on Nintendo's official website about online Multiplayer. [Thanks, Nintendo Enthusiast!] Current hopes lead to that, more playable characters, and more information on Bowser's Fury.

You can see the announcement down below,

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury will release February 12th on Nintendo Switch

Author's Note: I really liked 3D World. I'm really hoping for online multiplayer for the campaign and that it's good. How about you? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Staying up til midnight for a 2 minute trailer.

Oh who am i kidding, my sleep schedule is pretty out of whack that I'd probably be awake anyway

Well it was revealed! I don't know what we were expecting but it was very impressive.

Shame we don't know if Luigi, Peach, Toad and Rosalina are playable in the Bowser's Fury section but hot damn I think we can expect Bowser to get a new Final Smash next game.

I haven't played 3D World, but this trailer looks damn epic! In the next Smash (because yes, there will be a next Smash), they should definitely update Bowser's final smash to this, even if it's just an aesthetic change.

I wonder what the story is and why Junior is on Mario's side. Note that the paintbrush is back.

Top Bottom