• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 3 Results! October 9th, Philadelphia, PA

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
[collapse=Doubles Bracket]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]

Tourney link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287734

Doubles Results

1: Inui and Zucco (Inui + Zucco) ($110.00)
2: Puffin on that Squall (Kingtoon + Squall) ($60.00)
3: The Striving Justice of Albert L (vVv ChiboSempai + Xzax) ($30.00)
4: bangbus (Allied + MIB)
5: Team Red (Skoaraan + SuperMarioMC)
5: Cheese Always Wears a Hat (vVv Cheese + Izumi)
7: Oh You Fancy... Huh? (TUSM + Slikvik)
7: M@v Appeciation Group (Melon + Umbra)
9: Penguins (Steph + Rave)
9: Jigglypuff and CPU (Blissard + General Woodman)

Singles

1: Vex ($124.80) :gw: :dedede: :metaknight: :falco:
2: Inui ($57.20) :metaknight:
3: Xzax ($36.40) :falco: :metaknight:
4: vVv Cheese ($20.80) :popo: :metaknight:
5: TUSM ($10.40) :dedede:
5: Zucco ($10.40) :lucario:
7: Squall :snake:
7: Slikvik :wario:
9: vVv ChiboSempai :rob:
9: Kingtoon :toonlink:
9: Melon :falco:
9: Allied :snake: :metaknight:
13: General Woodman :jigglypuff:
13: Umbra :metaknight:
13: Dark Falco :falco:
13: Ebo :marth: :snake:
17: Boku :sonic:
17: Nik Nik
17: Rave
17: Blissard :olimar:
17: Skoraan :marth:
17: Violent D :bowser2: :dedede:
17: MIB :wario:
17: Steph :pit:
25: Berserker Swordsman :ike:
25: Vocal :olimar:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Gettin far through doubles, check it out and refresh the bracket.

This just in:

Inui and Zucco defeats Cheese and Izumi in winners semis 2-1 last stocks
Chibo and Xzax defeats Kingtoon and Squall in winners semis 2-1, both winning matches were at least a 3 stock

Edit:

SuperMarioMC and Skoraan take out TUSM and Slikvik from the losers bracket!!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
What the hell?

Inui had to beat Chibo and Ebo to get 5th. Isn't 5th money at this?

Edit: Squall and TUSM played round 2, whereas every other member of UFB is extremely spaced out. Zucco, Cheese, Inui, and Kingtoon have relatively random or unranked second rounds (though every second round is at least moderately good, **** this region is scary). Shouldn't the recepients of second rounds like this be the top four seeds, barring upsets? I have trouble believing that Cheese is a top 4 seed at this, considering he hasn't been to a real tournament since Raleigh and Vex/Zucco/Inui/Kingtoon or Squall in some order should be the top 4. Ironically, Vex has a notably harder round 2 than any of the players listed above despite (if I recall correctly) having the most recent accomplishments (when Umbra did exist in the scene, he was ranked something like 2nd in PA, no?).

The six byes in the bracket went to Inui, xzax, Vex, Zucco, Squall, and Cheese. If these were indeed the top 6 then I'm sorry, but I'm speechless and this is one of the worst brackets I've laid eyes upon. Whoever made the bracket did not stay consistent in their distribution of byes/round 2 match difficulty (or had some horrid bias against Kingtoon; given that he's 99% likely to beat Cheese, he'll likely end up in seed 4's rightful spot anyway though), decided Inui was worthy of not just Zucco (debatable), but ALSO VEX, and was drunk enough to give a top 4 (according to byes obviously, but this was likely just a consistency error) seed to Cheese.

Wish I could have made it, unfortunately I couldn't assemble a carpool to make it even reasonably affordable. Sorry guys.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Wow, props to Allied for beating MIB and Ebo. (speaking of, MIB was horribly underseeded it seems). It's gonna suck if he gets taken out of ANOTHER tournament by Zucco. -_-

Wtf at Cheese/KT, what characters were used?

/mouthdrop @ TUSM beating Squall AND Zucco.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
@Doom yo do you realize that cheese yesterday (even though it wasnt for pa rankings, it was still a tourney), beat both Xzax and kingtoon in tourney, and beat Xzax twice infact. Their match today was extremely close, which it was yesterday as well. Also infact Cheese did even better today vs KT then he did yesterday. Top 4 seeds: Inui Vex Zucco Cheese, no surprised there. And its not just me, I talked to multiple ppl around the venue including Inui (king of brackets) and they all agreed with me. Multiple ppl looked over the bracket and no one saw anything wrong. There was some things here and there with the first round byes but thats because of crew seeding and such, but even if it wasn't a "bye" big deal it was a low seed player. Oh and Cheese beat Zucco, who was seeded higher than him. soooo.... uhhhh.... whats wrong with cheese's seed? and other parts of the bracket?

worst bracket uv ever laid eyes on? read up more on tourney results, real talk. if you think this is the worst u need to wake up and gauge players skill better. granted, a thing or two were off (such as slikvik telling us all hes awful lmao but it ended up to be trolling) but it really isnt bad at all. **** bracket, **** region, **** brackets, **** matches, **** tourney. ppl who missed it missed out.

mib004

Smash Ace
I failed soooooooooooo bad at this tourney, i didn't feel it in singles at all didn't wanna play anymore after losing to chibo "i beat myself just look at the video of game two and three when he uploads them lol". Even thou i know for a fact i was playing horrible versus allied 2nd and 3rd game "due to me still being mad at losing to got d@mn chibo" no johns you beat me fairly with mk those games good ****.

I really need to stop choking. I might be done with this game earlier than expected.

Like I always been saying TUSM is so underrated in this game it makes no sense that guy is good, he just got a mk problem lol. Also xzax way to beat TUSM/Squall/Kingtoon.

M@v

Subarashii!
Good-ish every1

Bs what happened? ;3

Umbra not bad for coming back after so long.

Good job on top 10 melon.

Stinks melon and violent d had to play so early ;/

Blissard

Smash Lord
And of course I failed. I even failed at giving my username, so I was addressed as Andrew instead of Blissard @_@

Edit: Chibo, can you change all of the Andrew's above to Blissard? Thanks.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good job everybody, especially TUSM. And you were gonna quit...... smh, told you it made no sense when you're finally doing well!

Matt, what the **** happened to you??? You can't go out of the game like this.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Chibo, it's the worst bracket because you made it! ~logic

=]

In all seriousness, their can't be a tournament around here (tristate) without someone *****ing.

I would have made this...if i didn't have better thing to do!!!! muwhaahhahaha..

Lobos

Smash Master
slik you traitor.....hope you had fun driving for hours to get to a tournament when one was like within 30mins of you LMAO

nah but good stuff rep'n

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Chibo drunk and dancing with Balrogs must happen and must be recorded.

Shoutouts to the kid, Vex. I told you that you were a winner! Celebrate your win, but don't have TOO much fun with them Balrogs tonight.

Top Bottom