• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bit Wars: The Solidusspriggan Memorial Tournament (Six States?!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So now TN is coming too? BALLING!!!

Also it looks like we're great on setups for smash guys. I think I'm looking at around 20 TVs, may be short on setups though.

[edit]

That's also not counting any OoS players bringing setups. HOLLA

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
We are hyped! This is gonna be awesome! I'm glad setups are looking good! Usually if you have tv's getting people to bring setups is easy. I personally own 3 GCs w/ Melee & 2 Wii's w/ Brawl. So I'll just pack those up and bring them with us (along with the 2 tv's), and I'll tell IHSB to bring his setup(s) too.

Anyways, HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I think Type EX knows who's coming down for Brawl, but Afin the best all around fighting games player gets extra money too so winning Brawl + MVC3 = even more cash ya dig?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I can get a full setup now that I'm bringing a moderately sized TV to my dorm room.

Can't do anything for housing though. It'd leave a terrible impression on my new roommates if I house a crowd of gents on the first night.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
DENTI! who all are you coming with? if just you im sure i could probably house but i already got 3 tennessee peeps for melee.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Some things:

I'm going to try to get a capture card by this weekend so I can record melee for this tourney. No guarantees this will actually happen. Mission accomplished.

Smashfest at my place the night before. (probably) I don't think Andy would be opposed to it but I won't green-light anything until I know he's okay with it.

I could also house some people, I'm sure. No fat chicks.

I'm going to comb this city for disused CRTs.

Dinosaurs and humans coexisted on Pangaea before Xenu split the continents.

TxZero

Smash Cadet
so in the event of a smashfest the day before, is there anyone available to house the 4 of us from WF? None of us mind sleeping on the floor, we'd be getting to norman ~ 11:15-11:30

DualCats

Smash Ace
so in the event of a smashfest the day before, is there anyone available to house the 4 of us from WF? None of us mind sleeping on the floor, we'd be getting to norman ~ 11:15-11:30
We can house you all again. :3

bassem6

Smash Lord
Young deezy and Bpx should team. Also hit me up if you are in need of housing. I may or may not have wii+brawl so somebody should bring theirs for a fun time. My number is 580-574-1415

MJG

Smash Hero
still need a teammate pals
Young deezy and Bpx should team. Also hit me up if you are in need of housing. I may or may not have wii+brawl so somebody should bring theirs for a fun time. My number is 580-574-1415
He should @ least be able to team with an aggressive MK. Him and I won teams @ a tourney last weekend and I would vouch for his amazing doubles play.

SOMEONE TEAM WITH HIM

DualCats

Smash Ace
This is Sars Pirate posting on Dual Cats's account.

We need consoles lol We have so many TVs without consoles, if you're bringing setups already, please do not refrain from doing so, but if you can fit an extra console in your car, bring it.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Denti, I know we can find housing for you definitely tomorrow, let me see if I can get a response from Bassem first, if he can't, I'll probably get you housed with some of the anime society's TOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom