• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bit Wars: The Solidusspriggan Memorial Tournament (Six States?!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
I would like to go to this but......
its 6 hours away...
first week of school....
brother's birthday weekend....
I ight work that weekend....
and I'd need a ride....
if that all works out were talking business.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I can probably catch a ride with anyone going from kansas but thats the least of the problems
My car is full already, iirc. We'd need to kick up another KC car, and idk if there would be enough interest, but maybe. Two of the spots in my car are IA players; however, Delux may not be able to make it now due to his new job.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
DANG, Iowa's actually going then? I think this is the first time they'll show.

Also, I don't know if any Brawl people are showing up from MO, but the melee kids are showing interest :)

Either way, we're working hard to ensure that this'll be a fun tournament for everyone going!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Just a reminder to all of you seasoned vets, setups are really appreciated, and more setups will only enhance the tournament experience as a whole for everyone--particularly the guys who play lots of games.

Also does anyone have a setup to do either recording or livestreaming? We've got one as of now, but having a second for both games would be great.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i have no idea who im housing, but i have a feeling its something similar to who i was housing last time

Amarillo
KS
Tulsa

should be housed somewhere in oklahoma city. my landlady is letting me use her house lol.

same rules as usual

dont break ****
take a ****ing shower
dont play all day (yeah thats you KS)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
^^ pretty sure it's singles double elimination bracket. Nice guess tho ;P
Just talked to Yawara, He said he's down for a 3v3 tournament on Saturday as well, if there's enough interest.

i have no idea who im housing, but i have a feeling its something similar to who i was housing last time
I'll be going down with my gf and returning the same day. The person to talk to about housing will probably be Mista Doom.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Hey guys! I'm from Memphis, TN, and I might be coming to this! Like I said might, but if someone could house me and maybe 2 other people (I don't know who yet) that would make it a lot easier. I'd love to come, and I should definitively know within the next couple of days.

P.S. Were coming for Melee only. also we'll probably have 1 or 2 setups.

@Irish - We must have a salty IC ditto for title of the Fastest Downsmash.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Hey guys! I'm from Memphis, TN, and I might be coming to this! Like I said might, but if someone could house me and maybe 2 other people (I don't know who yet) that would make it a lot easier. I'd love to come, and I should definitively know within the next couple of days.

P.S. Were coming for Melee only. also we'll probably have 1 or 2 setups.

@Irish - We must have a salty IC ditto for title of the Fastest Downsmash.
lol alright dude bring it. also you know i got your back if u need housing

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Heck yeah! You're on (when I get conformation that we will go for sure). Also it'll be IHSB, fanservice, and I who will probably be coming. Maybe 1 more? I dunno yet. :D

:phone:

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
what no ms Turnipseed(never gonna get tired of saying thatXD) my gf wants to meet her lol. ya dude just text me or confirm on here when u find out

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
No, fanservice IS Mrs. Turnipseed. lol. I decided to use that name after the numerous comments/shoutouts relating to her looks after MIST. I think she'll stick to ManBearPeach for the tourney though.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lol fanservice eh? i believe if u show up we will have to set up a madatory battle between urs and mine. we pick the fights/rules. and whatever happens - we win

Denti

Smash Master
If I feel like I"m good enough and there is somebody, I might enter Melee teams. <3

JIGGLLYYYYYYY

Also, Smash 64 MM anyone? I have the virtual console version so we would be using GC controllers.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Irish I think you have confused everyone, including myself. lol. And we should totally let the chicks have a smash battle. It would be awesome. ManBearPeach will reign victorious. I have faith. We could totally run it on a stream and have bets placed. You in? :p

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Still no teamate for the Brawl doubles event. I (d4ba) needz teamate!

edit: prob teaming with zac

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Irish I think you have confused everyone, including myself. lol. And we should totally let the chicks have a smash battle. It would be awesome. ManBearPeach will reign victorious. I have faith. We could totally run it on a stream and have bets placed. You in? :p
ya....smash....brandy dont play vidja games :(
i was thinking of anything and everything else :awesome:

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Cooking contest? One of em can make dinner and the other can make desert. It's a win-win for everyone.

Also we are definitely coming and there will be 4 of us. Who wants to do a friday night presmash somewhere?

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom