• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Wario Advanced Technique and Combo Thread! Defensive Tire Play!!!

xzx

Smash Lord
"Here's what I say.

After you start a D-Throw, hold Back (as in, the direction you'll want to face after the D-Throw is over). Toward the end of the animation (you have a 10-frame window to do everything immediately after this parenthesis), let go of Back, press Grab, AND RELEASE GRAB.

If you don't release Grab before the 10-frame window is over, the grab won't be buffered. In order to make sure that happens, some people only press down on the edge of the Z button (so their finger slides off after you apply pressure), because the position of the Z button makes it take longer to press and unpress normally. I personally switch my unused Jump button (X for me) to Grab and press it like a shorthop." - TheReflexWonder

Please add this to the Chain-grab part.

xzx

Smash Lord
Be sure to not delete the videos, and have them next to the "AT". =) This guide is well made but with TRW's skills it will be even better.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It just doesn't look uniform. All sorts of unnecessary, tacky-looking formatting could be cleaned up.

xzx

Smash Lord
Clean it up then. It needs a little vacuuming and do it your way. =D

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Is there any other ways to punish him out of SDIing Nair1? Would we be able to get anything if it's tipper spaced?

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
I would think it wouldn't work at any percent as long as you SDI it properly. I'd much rather just f-throw/u-throw MK at those percents anyway. :happysheep:

Lord Chair

Smash Master
jab to waft works if your opponent is silly enough to SDI into you, there may be some peculiar percentages when you have enough advantage to SH fart

xzx

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's a typical High risk High reward. I would love to actually do that but would be mad salty if I lost the waft! =(

Top Bottom