• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

WHA?

Smash Ace
haha where are u getting ur info from, is it word on da street????
i KNOW $25 for used is WTF priced
I THINK you are getting that $25 figure cause i was selling melee for that figure

$16 u foooooool

Atlus8

Smash Master
I want to do some money matches at this, but I want to use MY rules for the sets!

Best of 5
Four stocks
5 minutes
Battlefield is played on first!
No bans!
You may not choose a stage you have already won!

Counterpicks:
FoD
PK Stadium
FD
DL64
Yoshi Story

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Anyone coming through Pasadena, or close to it? A couple friends and myself were planning on going but our ride plans didn't fall through. We can bring a setup and give gas money!

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
OMG if in order to get top 4 I have to win peach dittoes again, which is what happened at the last Chatsworth tourney (thanks baka -_-), I'm just gonna bust out one of my noob secondaries because I'd probably do better using them than I would using Peach vs. Peach. I have a mental block against my own main lmao

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
Also.. anyone going there from 818 area? I'll pitch money, whatever you want. I may be going with joejoe but he's not sure yet, he should know by tonight but I want a plan B just to be safe.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Yo this was really fun. It was tight seeing all the bros again.

Shoutouts to Atlus, I KNEW I PICKED THE RIGHT PERSON GJ DUDE

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Shoutouts:

=Festizzio - Thanks for hosting once again! Sorry we like to stall the closing time!
=Westballz - I feel like I always let you down, I'll make up for it at Vindication. I promise. First again as expected eh? Hahaha
=Stab - Gj gettin 2nd I got pretty irritated in teams and I felt like I played okay in teams which sucked cause I feel like I almost always play really well in teams. I feel like I got straight up outplayed in teams and I rarely ever think that.
=Okami - Didn't watch your set against wes or stab but I know you'll try hard to beat them next time. Also thanks for bringing my TV back to my place and giving me cleaning advice haha. It was nice hangin out with ya. But really though, I think if that last MM was a 3/5 we woulda had em. We're all about the adaptations.
=Baka4Moe - Yo that after smash was really freakin fun we gotta play a less retardedly hard 2P game though. Good talk and stuff. Can you control it?! LOL
=Atlus - Still a god in teams. Sooo legit. Sorry I couldn't play more seriouslies with you, I don't think you DI my fairs that well but you're solid for sure.
=TheCrimsonBlur - Hope that fire is intensifying cause I know mine is. Didn't watch any of your matches this time, I wish I did. But I know you know what needs to be done I okami-believe in you. From our Friday fest I think you're making great improvement and I'm definitely down to play any day this week :]
=ComboFest - SO lovable <3 I can't believe you came to Festizzios even after comin to my place on Friday. What an AWESOME dude <3 <3 <3 Even picking up your friend and everything. I'm glad I have a friend like you.
=Studmuffin - Make sure to practice shortening your illusion. You almost always tried to firebird back onto the stage and it makes it a lot easier for me to edgeguard/gimp you. That one match on FoD against me, you really were lookin good now you just have to be consistent and make that how you play everytime and better.
=Weiners - Weinerswha! Weinerswha! Just rolls off the tongue. You had some good moments and spacing.
=Wha - OK, next time for sure I won't be swayed by your ways. Honestly, why aren't you the one with 666 after your name?
=Tapez - Tapez tapez tapez, when will you learn your place! Well it's a good thing you don't cause I think you've gotten pretty legit. If only you came out of your bubble and entered more tournaments and played in more smashfests you could be incredible. Super underrated imo btw diggin the Yami tag.
=Nardis - What a nice and responsible guy. Smartyguy.
=Dan - The color was drained from your face. It must have been intense. Hope ta seeya around soon.
=Ne$$ - I realized I just gave a TON of information to you but hopefully you'll remember at least 20% of it and it'll help your game a looot. Lookin forward to your improvement!
=Tuxedo Mask - I still can't say your name worth beans. Give me your email or somethin and I'll send you some falco notes if ya want.
=F1shy - Yo, we'll definitely play more next time! Good ol fishy wish ya stayed until the end for the crew battle.
=Milk - I see a lot of potential, if you're reading this I hope you go to a tournament soon and I'll try my best ta help ya out if ya want it :]
=ROFL - Felt like you were playin well in teams good stuff.

Ggs everyone if yall ever want to play friendlies or w/e just ask me peace out!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Shoutouts to

Sung's housing
Festizzios hosting
Doubles being weird sometimes
Re-Wes-ing
Tapez trying to lose as much money as he can at any given tournament
Sung trying to outdo Tapez in terms of how much money he can lose at one tournamet
Gambling addictions
Baka's seeding
TCB's affinity for the dank
My Falcon vs Sheik game
Brandon Hatfield losing me money
One half of the swole smashers losing to the two people in the venue he probably plays the most LOL
Paul losing to 1st and 2nd and getting 7th LOOLLLL
Fishy's awful decision to go to UCSD over UCI
Grapes
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Rob's glasses
My drafted crew (except Wha)

GGs everybody

baka4moé

Smash Champion
yo festizzio can we get one scheduled for June? I guess either the 2nd or 9th? I prefer 9th cuz i'll actually have a good amount of stuff due on the 3rd, and possible may not make that date (possibly). It'd be tight to have one last tourney before i go! :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Soo, can we have one this weekend on the 9th? It's the last weekend I can go to a tourney in socal. Also, apparently not much socal is going to the Northwest Majors anyway, so it should have good attendance if u hold it!

WHA?

Smash Ace
ATTENTION FATTIES

Tapez went to the store. He was told the next tourney is July 7.
Bring Setups

Festizzio no longer works there, but the owner is still down to host them. I think we will need someone to actually run this tourney since Festizzio is not there.

Top Bottom