• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Hahahaha, I still remember the tournament where J666 kept saying, "Kira is good now."

Every time I see J666 post that's the dialogue in my head, cept it's J666 instead of Kira.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
You should check with Festizzio when he's going to be at the venue when you come to Oxy this friday. Also, oxy smashfest is gunna be sick. Also, I don't think there's a tourney this sat so I wanna come over after oxy FINALLY :/

Didn't get to play ya in bracket Stab...you mighta been able to win LOL
Anyway, real shoutouts later nap time

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Had a great time.

Joe - This guy too good. Thanks for ****** my falco and making me think more.
Tapez - Ready for the next one? best two out of three.
Wha? - Damn we should have played. I love how gay you think joe plays.
Stab - always good to see a homie
Sung - Damn that was intense and you're right, it won't be as close next time. Imma **** you =D
J666 - Good match man, the momentum changed so many times; very fun.
Wes - Sorry about teams man, that should have never happened
Kephri - Dude we need to play more, you're clearly freakin good would have liked to watch your matches.
Crimson - **** man you got way better and I hope you know that. You made a fool out of me when I wasn't fully committed. Don't beat yourself up so much just be honest with your self and understand what you improved in and what is still lacking.

New Guy- best of luck with sheik but I liked your captain more!

Next time- FOOD AND DOMINION

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Shoutouts

Wes - Well....you're definitely good at smash bros LOL. I guess I lose, but life goes on
J666 - I've gotten better vs link, you might have trouble taking sets from me anymore, but do try your best homie
Sung - it feels weird not playing you for once, but rest assured I'm always down to style on u my friend. Good job in teams too, I wish we got to rematch joey and wes
Joey - Good stuff on 4th dude! Your practice is really starting to pay off, you just gotta slowly fill up the holes left in ur game and you'll be very solid
Tapez - okay, my samus blows LOL. But it's okay cuz my boy paul held it down in my stead
khepri - man, thanks to u I had to drop 15 bucks on a beanie today hahaha
wha? - thanks for offering me controller parts, as of now my current one is solid enough for me to want to break in, but if it malfunctions I'll definitely come to u lol
TCB - thanks for cheering for me in grand finals even if I got pooped on, BUT NO THANKS FOR GIVING UP ON ME LAST MATCH lol
shean - I really hope u find my laptop charger haha. Thanks for hosting dawg
sidestepking - You're not nearly as bad of a person as I thought u were LOOOOL. Keep playing melee bro, you can go places
Fishy - Apply to UCI!
Paul - u already know man, you did a pretty solid job at this, just have a few quirks you need to work out (post the vids on the falcon boards!)
Dendy - i need to play you more, my falco vs puff game is kinda lacking
anyone i missed - my baaaad

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
@joejoe thx bro I'll work on it.
@stab yea well after 5 straight my confidence was shot. Then you did this sick combo and it was 1 stock each (DOWN TO THE WIRE) and you had me goin again. I promise I'll never doubt you any longer :p
@combofest you're a hustla but I'd still bet on my boy Sung rain or shine. Team OXY runs DEEP

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Stab I will consistently beat you and we still needa practice teams
Crimson u srs? U would bet on me again if i did another 20? (which im gunna do) dat confidence oh and b grateful u got encouraging words from the great joejoe
Combo chokes and thinks hes a hustler
Joejoe seems like you leveled up but it aint enough
J666 u got ***** looooool didnt get to see ur set with stab tho too busy commentatin on RANDOMS
Ggs to everyone yall **** for playin this game
Lastly tapez ur a bad person for takin advantage of me

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i cant make 14th cuz ill be oos, would the 21st work for u festizzio? ive been dying to get some tourney practice before kings of cali, in the past 4 months ive only been to fc. unless team oxy hosts something else idk

baka4moé

Smash Champion
well as long as i can get some practice im happy :). since there may be something on the 13th already, maybe festizzio 21st and oxy 27th? or vice versa? just a suggestion. either way seems like ill be able to go to at least one tourney, so thanks guys

baka4moé

Smash Champion
well, if its still the 21st, looking forward to seeing everyone again. festizzios were always the chillest tournies

Top Bottom